PDA

View Full Version : Cyber samurai Don

Cyber Samurai Don
08-19-2003, 10:19 AM
Hi everyone. I saw this section and thought I'd better say hi!

My Name's Dan, I'm an aussie, I like long walks on the beach... oops, wrong place for that..

I've loved the turtles since the cartoon days. I have some of the Eastman/Laird stuff, but prefer the Archie turtles. At first I only planned to get the first series of these newest TMNT figures (because they look cool) and I didn't think I'd like anything else (namely the further series' of figures, the cartoon and/or the comic/s) about this newest take on the Turtles. (The live action show was shocking)

To my (pleassant) surprise, I am loving this newest version of the shelled ones. The B&W comic seems a little slow (and I'm not a great fan of the artwork) and as the DW comic is ripped directly form the cartoon it is hard to see whether I like it yet, but I am sticking with both to see how they go.

FYI, the other obsessions taking up my time at the moment are MoTU, the Muppets, Gamecube and Kylie.

Thanks for readin'

Jephael
08-19-2003, 10:21 AM
Allright, another Archie fan joins us! I'm Jephael but you can call me Jeph!

::hands Cyber Samuri Don a Mango of Welcome::

damnhooligan
08-19-2003, 10:23 AM
Welcome.

Glad to have you aboard!

Cyber Samurai Don
08-19-2003, 10:23 AM
hey thanks!

Some fo the later Archie stuff was awesome. And Chris Allens work was just amazing. Do you know what he does now?

Mars-Chan
08-19-2003, 10:24 AM
Welcome! I'm Mars! Here! *hands over a slice of Pizza of welcome* Enjoy!

Cyber Samurai Don
08-19-2003, 10:35 AM
::Finishes mango and starts Pizza*

Are you trying to make me fill out my cyber armour?

Mars-Chan
08-19-2003, 10:42 AM
:tangel: NO!!!

Jo Dawn
08-19-2003, 02:14 PM
Hey, welcome! My name's Jo Dawn, but you can call me Jo or JD. Whichever you prefer.

Enjoy your stay.

Jo

Raven
08-19-2003, 02:46 PM
hello new one, im major pain as you can see to your left. here have a glow stick that I pissed on!

Kameko
08-19-2003, 05:12 PM
Hiya, Cyber Samurai Don, and welcome to...

THE TECHNODROME!

:tsweatdr: Meh, don't ask. There's just something about saying those words...

Anyhow, welcome aboard, enjoy your stay, and don't worry about MajorPain. He broke the lock on the door to the padded room, so we had no choice but to let him run around free. :wink: :P

Knuckles
08-19-2003, 05:22 PM
Welcome, Cyber Samurai Don. You can call me Knuckles. Got a bunch of old TMNT Archie comics myself recently--I think that universe is interesting. Anyway, enjoy your time here.

bender
08-19-2003, 08:28 PM
Hi everyone. I saw this section and thought I'd better say hi!

My Name's Dan, I'm an aussie, I like long walks on the beach... oops, wrong place for that..

I've loved the turtles since the cartoon days. I have some of the Eastman/Laird stuff, but prefer the Archie turtles. At first I only planned to get the first series of these newest TMNT figures (because they look cool) and I didn't think I'd like anything else (namely the further series' of figures, the cartoon and/or the comic/s) about this newest take on the Turtles. (The live action show was shocking)

To my (pleassant) surprise, I am loving this newest version of the shelled ones. The B&W comic seems a little slow (and I'm not a great fan of the artwork) and as the DW comic is ripped directly form the cartoon it is hard to see whether I like it yet, but I am sticking with both to see how they go.

FYI, the other obsessions taking up my time at the moment are MoTU, the Muppets, Gamecube and Kylie.

Thanks for readin' i have eastman and laird comics to but archie are much better i think cause there cartooneir

Raven
08-19-2003, 09:18 PM
Hiya, Cyber Samurai Don, and welcome to...

THE TECHNODROME!

:tsweatdr: Meh, don't ask. There's just something about saying those words...

Anyhow, welcome aboard, enjoy your stay, and don't worry about MajorPain. He broke the lock on the door to the padded room, so we had no choice but to let him run around free. :wink: :P

:lol: :lol:

Cyber Samurai Don
08-20-2003, 02:36 AM
hello new one, im major pain as you can see to your left. here have a glow stick that I pissed on!

Hmmm.. I was wondering what restored the 'glow' to the stick.

Mars-Chan
08-20-2003, 08:53 AM
:lol: *thinks* Ew.... :dead: :D

Donatello007
08-21-2003, 02:12 PM
Hello. I am Donatello007.
You can call me Don or 007.
I would give give you a mango of welcome but someone already did that.
And I would give you a pizza slice..... but some did that too.
So i guess ill give you a box of one dozen starving crazed weasels.
*hands over a box of one dozen starving crazed weasels*
Enjoy!!!! :)

Raven
08-21-2003, 03:38 PM
:lol:
don did you get that from a weird al song?

Donatello007
08-21-2003, 07:15 PM
Yes i did major pain it is from albuqur... BAH!!!! i can't spell it but it is the 11 minute and 21 second long song.

Raven
08-21-2003, 09:08 PM
thats what I thought! thats my favorite song on that cd! (running with scissors)

Donatello007
08-21-2003, 09:09 PM
Yea mine too ive got it just about memorized...

Raven
08-21-2003, 09:11 PM
:lol: same with me

Donatello007
08-21-2003, 09:16 PM
Yea me, my brother and my neighbor were on a campout and we were bored so we got it out and decided to try to memorize it. When i was in middle school i did Public Speaking and i did an abrreviated version of the song as my presentation... And i thought the three of us were the only ones with enough time for that...

Raven
08-21-2003, 09:17 PM
really, thats cool.

Donatello007
08-21-2003, 09:19 PM
Yea all my freinds thought i made it up but i was like "nah, haven't you ever heard weird al before?"

Eternelle
08-21-2003, 09:50 PM
Lol...Weird Al rocks!

And welcome to the board, Cyber Samurai Don! I'm pretty new here as well, but I love it so far! (oh...and watch out for the weasels...they ain't pretty)

Raven
08-22-2003, 07:50 AM
tell me about it, they have like buck teeth, drool commimg from there mouth......

Mars-Chan
08-22-2003, 10:14 AM
Lol...Weird Al rocks!
I LOVE Weird Al!!
Oh, this is a story about a guy named Al, and he lived in a sewer with his hamster pal...