PDA

View Full Version : K-Pop

Hakase
09-23-2014, 12:54 PM
I was wondering if any of you guys listen to K-Pop? I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here. :tgrin:

PAAATE
09-23-2014, 03:31 PM
I likey likey dis, I likey likey dat
I like dis, like dat
Yeah!

............. :goof:

Powder
09-23-2014, 04:50 PM
J-pop, sure, but K-pop, not so much. Definitely like the overall vibe of it better than western pop though, that's for sure.

Xiewin
09-23-2014, 11:23 PM
I listen to K-pop.

But I prefer J-pop overall. Sometimes K-pop sounds a bit too much like American music.

PAAATE
09-24-2014, 01:24 AM
K-pop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EU pop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> US pop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Death >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> J-pop

:P

K-pop is amazing, though. I love how they basically took the pop music styles from the rest of the world and turned them into something listenable. Well, for me anyway. Even converted me away from metal which I only occasionally listen to these days.

Hakase
09-24-2014, 02:39 AM
Ehh. For some reason, I could never get myself into J-Pop. CN Blue actually got famous in Japan, before becoming famous in Korea. You should check them out ^__^

I used to be so into K-Pop and stuff like that. I used to keep up with many groups (SNSD, BIGBANG, SHINee, f(x), etc), but now I only keep up with B2ST.

PAAATE
09-24-2014, 03:49 AM
Ehh. For some reason, I could never get myself into J-Pop. CN Blue actually got famous in Japan, before becoming famous in Korea. You should check them out ^__^

I used to be so into K-Pop and stuff like that. I used to keep up with many groups (SNSD, BIGBANG, SHINee, f(x), etc), but now I only keep up with B2ST.

If you only used to keep up with the bigger groups, then no wonder you basically stopped. Only f(x) have delivered anything worthwhile out of those groups lately. But then again, f(x)'s "Red Light" album is amazing, so it makes up for the others :p

But nowadays it's the small groups nobody gives a **** about that delivers the best songs. Probably cos the bigger groups have their fanbases and can release whatever ********, while the small groups need to get noticed.

Speaking of small groups that need to get noticed, I'll just leave this here
wqiEAod0LYI