PDA

View Full Version : Finding Irma

Pages : [1] 2

Super Goku
09-30-2014, 09:19 PM
This is just an idea I had after watching the TMNT Nick season 2 finale.

Shredder has taken over the city. The Kraang are re-grouping and deciding on their next plan, after the Earth Protection Force increase their presence in the city. Meanwhile, it has been about 3 months since the turtles retreated to farmland. One day, April's phone starts ringing, the incoming call showing it is Irma. Is it really her? Will the turtles want to get involved? Or will April venture back to the city alone or with Casey Jones?

Fan characters are allowed.

Official Characters:
Splinter-
Leo-
Donnie-
Raph-
Mikey- MasterTurtle
April- Lethal Lullaby
Irma- MasterTurtle
Shredder- Fang Wolf

Original Characters:
Shiro Kame- Shiro Kame
Steve Maple- Blackeyedsonic
Mystee- Lethal Lullaby
Jason- Lethal Lullaby
Agent Jane Bishop- MasterTurtle
Agent Kay- MasterTurtle
Witchpanther- Fang Wolf

Shiro Kame
09-30-2014, 09:21 PM
Can I join as my FC, Shiro Kame?

Super Goku
09-30-2014, 09:23 PM
Can I join as my FC, Shiro Kame?

Yes I will add her to the character list. :tsmile:

Blackeyedsonic
10-01-2014, 11:29 PM
Can I sign up as my character Steve Maple?

Super Goku
10-01-2014, 11:32 PM
Yes, thanks for signing up. :tsmile:

Blackeyedsonic
10-01-2014, 11:36 PM
No problem dude thanks for letting me join

Lethal Lullaby
10-02-2014, 10:37 PM
Could I be April and join as my OC Mystee? :tgrin:

Super Goku
10-02-2014, 11:17 PM
Yes, thanks for joining. :tsmile:

Lethal Lullaby
10-02-2014, 11:18 PM
Mhmm. This looked interesting so figured I'd give it a shot. :3

Super Goku
10-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Mhmm. This looked interesting so figured I'd give it a shot. :3

I think it will be interesting. Thanks. :tgrin:

Irma sits in the dark in a chair. She isn't sure who's apartment this is, but it was shelter away from the chaos outside. Everything had calmed down, but if the TV was to be believed, the Foot Clan was in control of the city. They had taken over the airwaves. She wasn't about to go back out there, unless she had to. The Earth Protection Force had moved in and set up a few bases in the city, but it was an on going struggle between them, the Kraang, and the Foot Clan.

The city had electricity again, but it was only for a few hours a day. Thankfully there was running water. Irma had been eating any food that she can find in various apartments. She had found a set of keys that gave her access to all the apartments in the building.

She dials April O'Neil's phone number, with hopes that she will answer.

Shiro Kame
10-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Shiro's past trauma had finally completely caught up to her. With everyone she once trusted and everything she had come to known betraying her, she was now trapped in a catatonic, traumatized state. She hadn't eaten or slept in a long while. She just laid there in the abandoned apartment she was currently living in.

Super Goku
10-03-2014, 08:54 PM
The lights in the apartment building suddenly came on, and Irma looks up at the ceiling. Hopefully this is a good sign of more power to come. She thinks. Irma leaves her seat, and puts her phone on speaker, but with the volume turned down low. With the phone in her pocket, she wanders around the floor she is on in the apartment building. While waiting for April to answer her phone, she might as well go and look for more food or supplies.

She puts the key in another apartment door on the third floor that she's on, and opens the door.

Somehow I overlooked this apartment earlier. She thinks. The lights were on in this apartment too, although like the rest of the building, the power had been out for hours. She wasn't sure if anyone lived here or not, perhaps someone did though. She decides to check the cupboard in the kitchen first, as she doesn't trust any food in the refrigerator is still fresh.

Lethal Lullaby
10-04-2014, 12:19 AM
April was sitting outside on her swing bench when she got a call. She placed down her journal and checked her phone. Her eyes went wide when she saw it was Irma calling her. "No. It can't be. She-She was a Kraang alien." She was hesistant at first, but finally decided to answer the call. "Um. Hello?"

~*~

Mystee sat with her legs crossed on her bed as she watched her small black and white television. She tried to change the channel, but all she got was updates of the city still being under control by the Foot. She sighed and turned the television off. "How'd this happen?" she asks noone with a sigh.

Blackeyedsonic
10-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Steve had seen war he had seen opression and as aways he stood against it moveing thru the city with surpriseinly fast and agile movements he uses his hidden blade to kill any foot or krang he finds he had died a phew times today but for the man who can't die who cares each one had been a good death and had saved lives

Super Goku
10-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Irma places some cereal boxes and cracker boxes from the cupboard on to a table. She hears April answer, and picks up her phone. "April, it's Irma. Where are you? Are you alright?"

Mikey practices his nunchucks outside. It was kind of nice to be away from the city, although the city was his home. He notices April talking to someone on the phone. He moves closer, to listen in.

Lethal Lullaby
10-04-2014, 10:39 PM
April couldn't believe she was hearing Irma. She gasped then finally answered Irma. "Sorry. I just can't believe I'm actually talking to you. Like I thought you were that Kraang spy. Um I'm just out at an old vacation home of mine." she says when Irma asked where she was.

~*~

Mystee decides she's had enough. She needed some action and their was no way she was going to abide by the Foot's or the Kraang's rules. She grabs her chainsword and miniscythe before going out to take down the enemy.

Shiro Kame
10-04-2014, 10:43 PM
Shiro sighed sadly as she looked out the window. She had no reason to fight anymore. It would just be a lost cause. She had lost. What hope did she have?

Super Goku
10-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Irma sits down in a chair near the kitchen of the apartment she is in. "I'm glad to be talking to you too." She gasps when April mentions the Kraang spy. "That's awful, so they went through with their plans to impersonate me with a robotic lookalike. The Kraang held me captive for I don't know how long. I'm lucky that I was able to escape. It's kind of a long story, and not really one I care to remember. Some guys in some group called the Earth Protection Force basically distracted them. Anyways, don't come back to the city right now, it's horrible. I wish I was where you are, but don't come back."

Mikey listens in, hearing April's side of the conversation. He moves closer and whispers "Is that..... is that..... uh... who is it?" He was kind of alarmed to hear the Kraang spy mentioned.

Many robotic Foot soldiers are on the alert in the city, looking for anyone who seems suspicious.

Blackeyedsonic
10-06-2014, 02:41 PM
Steve with a blast of lighting and slash of a sword is destroying the foot bots as fast as he can he knows he's gonna have to rest in a bit for his mana will be drained to much but he can't just stop he has to use magic and rest as he fights with is hard

Fang Wolf
10-06-2014, 03:06 PM
((I Join as Oroku Saki..))

Shiro Kame
10-06-2014, 03:26 PM
Shiro sighs: I can't believe it...They won...I'm such a FAILURE...! *breaks down and cries*

Super Goku
10-06-2014, 07:15 PM
((I Join as Oroku Saki..))

Yes, thank you for joining. :tsmile:

The Foot bots keep coming, some patrolling the city, the other Foot bots go to fight Steve Maple.

Irma hears someone crying nearby. "There's someone here and they're distressed. Call me back in a few minutes. Bye." Irma puts away the phone, wishing she could talk to April more right now, but she thought she should see what is going on. She walks into a room nearby in the apartment.

"Hello?" Irma says to Shrio. "Are you alright? I think we're safe here."

Shiro Kame
10-06-2014, 08:12 PM
Shiro: Never safe...never safe...forever lost...pain...forever in pain...no death...

Super Goku
10-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Irma moves closer to Shiro. "Hey, it's going to be okay. I'm Irma, and you are?"

Earth Protection Force soldiers arrive with a helicopter and a tank. They blast all the Foot bots. A woman with black hair follows some soldiers down a rope from the helicopter. "You did nicely holding your own against those robots." She says to Steve Maple.

Shiro Kame
10-06-2014, 08:59 PM
Shiro: A number, not a name...nothing important...Nightstalker #1303....Nothing but a monster....

Blackeyedsonic
10-06-2014, 09:04 PM
Steve pants and in a flash puts his sword back in it's sheath making it look like a cane again:thank you miss for the timely assistance my name is Steve Maple who do I have the honor of meeting?

Super Goku
10-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Irma looks concerned. "Hey, everything is going to be okay. You must have a name........ right?" Irma isn't sure what Shiro is. "There's some food in the kitchen."

The woman in the black jacket and skirt walks up to Steve. "You're welcome. It is my job to take this city back for humankind. I'm agent Jane Bishop. You may call me Jane. It's nice to meet you."

Blackeyedsonic
10-06-2014, 10:17 PM
Steve thinks bishop:it's an honor and if your mission is to take back the city then ill do my best to help you miss

Lethal Lullaby
10-06-2014, 10:21 PM
April frowned. She wasn't going to let her best friend fight alone. She sighed and told Irma, "Don't worry. I'll stay here.." She says before hanging up. "For now." She looks over at Michelangelo and tells him. "It was Irma. I think it was really her." She started getting some items together. "I'm going to help her. Maybe bring her here. The city is too dangerous for her to be in it."

~*~

Mystee was shadowing some Foot ninjas. Soon she disappeared into a mist and reappeared right behind one of them. She then hacked him up into pieces with her chain sword, before cutting the other ones.

Super Goku
10-06-2014, 10:35 PM
"Thank you." Jane says. "You seem to be very skilled. I could use someone like you on my team."

Mikey looks surprised. "The real Irma? Whoa, so she really is out there then? I thought she might be, but I also thought maybe she wasn't. I don't know." He didn't want to say anything that might seem insensitive. "April....... how can you really know? That Kraang dude was really dangerous." He looks around to see if his brothers are nearby. "I can go with you...... I don't think Leo would approve. I wouldn't tell him, he will probably want us to stay here. Uhh...... What do you think?"

Blackeyedsonic
10-06-2014, 10:37 PM
Steve looks at her interested:hmmmm I don't know miss I will give you aid but the last bishop I met and I didn't work well together

Super Goku
10-06-2014, 10:47 PM
"There is another one?" Jane is curious about this. "If you come with me back to my head quarters, we can discuss some topics." She walks back to the helicopter and climbs up to it.

"I will call you Night then." Irma is kind of nervous of Shiro. "Here, I will bring you some food." The girl walks to the kitchen and returns with a box of cereal. She sets the box next to Shiro. "We don't have any fresh milk here, so if you eat the cereal it will have to be dry. The milk here, I wouldn't trust it to be okay. Not much electricty in the building lately, so it's probably gross. Would you like some water?" Irma wasn't sure what to expect from Shiro, but she seemed depressed and in need of care.

Lethal Lullaby
10-06-2014, 10:49 PM
April looks at Michelangelo. "Well that's a chance we'll have to take." She then started to go out the door. "I'm going. You're welcome to come with, but I'm going no matter what."

~*~

Mystee ducked down as some Kraang shot at her. She hissed at them before running in at inhuman speed to slice at them with her mini scythe now. "Die! Die! Die!"

Blackeyedsonic
10-06-2014, 10:52 PM
Steve follows her thinking of ways to get out if needed he climbs on the copter and sits in it:alright then we can discuss plans at your base but ill be on the streets again in a bit*sighs thinking of his mana levels they are rising nicely*

Super Goku
10-06-2014, 11:16 PM
Jane sits near Steve on the helicopter. "I will want to be back in the city soon to fight off more of the Foot and the Kraang. Hopefully our plans will work out together, I like what I have seen of you so far." The helicopter takes off, heading the Earth protection Force head quarters.

Mikey gets in the van. "I will drive us there. I think this is a really big chance with all the Kraang and Shredder on the loose. I would never let you go back there alone. I understand that we can't leave Irma there...... uhhh...... assuming it's her."

Blackeyedsonic
10-06-2014, 11:21 PM
Steve looks out the window then at his magic tattoo under his watch and sighs 4 left for the day he had lost 5 wow that was allot more then he thought he looks out the window again:those poor people I wish I could do more

Super Goku
10-06-2014, 11:27 PM
Jane looks out the window next to her. "The tough part is forming a successful plan to defeat all of the Foot and the Shredder. They have basically taken over the city."

The helicopter arrives at the Earth Protection Force head quarters, a few miles away from the city. "We're here." Jane leaves the helicopter and walks into the base.

Irma sits down in a beanbag chair, and looks at Shiro, wondering if she needs water. She hopes that she's alright.

Blackeyedsonic
10-06-2014, 11:33 PM
Steve follows her:I understand Jane it's just I wish I could of stopped this before it happend

Super Goku
10-06-2014, 11:36 PM
"No one saw this coming. I assumed the Kraang had been set back and that they didn't have the capability of an attack like this. It was a sudden invasion." Jane walks to her own private room. "We can talk in here."

Mikey stares out the front windshield, thinking about the trip back to the city and what they might encounter there. Maybe they would find Master Splinter.

Blackeyedsonic
10-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Steve goes into her office and waits:hmmmm if I had not been so busy but I digress we need a plan

Super Goku
10-06-2014, 11:55 PM
"Yes, we do need a plan." Jane says. "This is my room. I conduct business here and I also use this as a place to have some time to myself." She sits in a chair. "I have an idea, and I would like to know what your thoughts are on it. I have conducted many experiments and worked on several projects to create super soldiers for the Earth Protection Force. You seem to be a super human yourself, based on what I have observed. I have my own skills. It is important to look towards the future, and perhaps in the future I will need someone to take over this organization for me. So I would like to know your thoughts on us investing in the future, by combining our genetics..... I'm talking about us having a child."

Blackeyedsonic
10-06-2014, 11:59 PM
Steve blushes taken back by her request :to think I a twice cursed man would be asked that

Shiro Kame
10-07-2014, 05:08 AM
Shiro just stays in the fetal position, not responding to anyone or anything

Fang Wolf
10-07-2014, 07:30 AM
In Foot base: Throne Room:

Shredder sitting down on his throne. "City is mine now..."
He closed his eyes and and start to clearing out all his horrible thoughts.

Super Goku
10-07-2014, 02:04 PM
"It wouldn't be right now anyways. Just a thought. An idea to consider." Jane smiles and walks over to a computer screen. She presses some buttons and a blueprints map appears on the screen. "Right now, let's talk about attacking Shredder's base. I think that an air, ground, and underground approach would leave the Foot basically surrounded. Do you have any suggestions? I hope that you will join us on this mission."

Irma is concerned about Shiro. She decides to continue sitting there in the beanbag chair for now. "Everything will be normal again someday, like it was before." She says to herself, hoping she's right.

Blackeyedsonic
10-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Steve walks over and looks at the screen:hmmmmm that is a good strategy I would advise a mix team of close range fighters with long rang and some mages or clerics if you have any the elites seem to have some magic skill

Lethal Lullaby
10-07-2014, 02:30 PM
April sits in the passengers seat as Michelangelo drives back to New York. She can't even begin to image how horrible New York must look since they left.

~*~

Mystee realized she needed to regain some energy so she disappeared before the Kraang she was fighting. She then traveled until she got downtown, where she went back to her solid form. "Now to find a human."

Super Goku
10-07-2014, 06:43 PM
Irma isn't sure what to do right now, so she just sits there. It is too dangerous for her to go outside, and she has everything she needs in the appartment building.

"I'm glad you like the strategy." Jane says. "Those are good suggestions that you made. I didn't know about the magic abilities of the Foot Elites. I deal with technology, so I will need to decide what type of technology to bring. If we surround the Foot Clan, we should be successful." She sits in her chair. "So do you have any comments on what I mentioned to you earlier or are you still thinking about that?"

The plan to defeat the Foot Clan was ready, so now there was some time to get ready for the mission or to simply relax.

Mikey drives the van towards the city. "You're right to be going back, we can't leave Irma in the city. Do you have any information on her location? I know Leo is coming up with a plan to return to the city soon, but he wants to wait until he does some more training. Donnie has been working on retromutagen and what he calls the Turtle Blimp."

Blackeyedsonic
10-07-2014, 06:46 PM
Steve blushes:it's been a long time since a beautiful woman asked me that*looks at her*

Super Goku
10-07-2014, 06:55 PM
Jane looks at Steve. "I would just like to know if you're interested. You are super human, right? I think if we had a son or daughter that they would become a great person and also powerful. It's not everyday that I meet someone like you. I'm looking at this as an oppurtunity for the future. Do you think your offspring would have your same powers?"

Mikey keeps driving the van. "We're almost there. I can't say I'm looking forward to being back home...... unless the city has been restored back to normal."

Blackeyedsonic
10-07-2014, 07:04 PM
Steve thinks:hmmm I can garenty that a son or darter would have magic in it's blood level 1 easy training would get more power for them the other things are curses so that would not pass on

Super Goku
10-07-2014, 07:14 PM
"Okay, I would have time to train him or her to be very powerful. As the Earth Protection Force leader, I have a lot of resources too." Jane picks up a small device and types in some plans related to attacking Shredder's base, and she sends the plans to the Earth Protection Force soldiers. "I would like to begin the mission to stop Shredder in an hour or less. In the meantime, would you like to do my other plan?" She looks at him. "Up to you, no pressure."

Blackeyedsonic
10-07-2014, 07:42 PM
Steve turns to her thinking ah what the hell its been to long:alright but I wanna know him or her it will be my kid after all

Super Goku
10-07-2014, 07:54 PM
"I'm glad that you want to be in your child's life. That's important. Perhaps you could join the Earth Protection Force." Jane moves to her bed and sits down. "I still want to battle Shredder in one hour or less. No reason to think about that mission right now though." She takes her black jacket off, revealing a white tshirt.

Blackeyedsonic
10-07-2014, 08:03 PM
Steve looks at her and smiles:I don't know about that but maybe *takes his coat off reveling a white shirt as well*

Super Goku
10-07-2014, 09:45 PM
Mikey drives to the city. "It doesn't look as bad as I expected. I have seen sci-fi movies that look worse." He sees a lot of torn up areas, evidence of fighting against the Kraang and the Foot Clan. "So let's find your friend Irma."

Jane smiles at Steve. "You know, this is a life changing decision for me. I don't know why, but suddenly I've decided I'd like to not do this right now." She looks at him and then says "Someone like me, the leader of the Earth Protection Force doesn't like to admit it, but I'm nervous."

Irma looks at Shiro. "Hey, are you okay?"

Blackeyedsonic
10-07-2014, 09:51 PM
Steve sighs and sits next to her:it's up to you if you want this I have never forced anyone to do anything exspeshaly a lovely woman but we don't know if you'll survive this attack so do it or don't you should stay here to lead

Super Goku
10-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Jane sits close to Steve. She thinks about what he said. "Okay, and thank you....... I think I should just enjoy this moment then." She looks at him.

Blackeyedsonic
10-07-2014, 10:20 PM
Steve smiles:I will try to make this moment enjoyable*he takes off his boots and looks at her*

Super Goku
10-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Jane smiles. "I believe you will. I work a lot as leader of the EPF, so I guess I should take time to do something relaxing." She sighs, and then leans in and kisses him. "There's no way of knowing what I will encounter in the Foot Clan base. I will try not to think about it."

Blackeyedsonic
10-07-2014, 10:28 PM
Steve smiles and undresses himself kissing back

Super Goku
10-07-2014, 10:31 PM
Jane smiles back and keeps kissing. She looks at him. "I feel safe with you."

Blackeyedsonic
10-07-2014, 10:33 PM
Steve kisses back and holds her protectively

Super Goku
10-07-2014, 10:35 PM
Jane feels safe in his embrace. "Okay, I think I'm ready." She looks at him.

Blackeyedsonic
10-07-2014, 10:37 PM
Steve kisses her:lady's first

Super Goku
10-07-2014, 10:39 PM
Jane smiles. "Hahaha." She looks at him. "You're a gentleman."

Blackeyedsonic
10-07-2014, 10:42 PM
Steve gets under the covers with her

(Hmmm wanna skip ahead?)

Super Goku
10-07-2014, 10:46 PM
(yeah, next scene)

Jane talks with the EPF soldiers. "It is time that we take this city back and defeat the Foot Clan."

Blackeyedsonic
10-07-2014, 10:51 PM
(Alright)

Steve stands next to her with a smile and waits for the orders

Super Goku
10-08-2014, 12:01 PM
Jane says to the Earth Protection Force Soldiers "I believe that we will be successful. Now let's go." The Earth Protection Force soldiers got into their vehicles and left to go towards Shredder's lair.

Jane smiles at Steve. "I enjoyed our time together. I have a very high chance of conceiving." She hugs him.

Fang Wolf
10-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Shredder go up from throne and walk to window and look out.

Blackeyedsonic
10-08-2014, 12:08 PM
Steve hugs back: good i will set out to attack shredder myself you stay here and safe *focuses his mana and disapared and apares on a verical*

Super Goku
10-08-2014, 02:03 PM
Jane smiles, liking that Steve hugged her. "Okay, so you think I should stay here then? That's very considerate of you. Alright, I will stay here." She watches as Steve leaves.

Blackeyedsonic
10-08-2014, 02:22 PM
Steve readys himself focusing his mana into incrim and hast to double his speed and strength and stone skin to double his ability to take a hit making his skin hard to penetrate being as hard as stone

Super Goku
10-08-2014, 02:32 PM
The EPF helicopters fly to Shredder's base. They lock on to the top floor of Shredder's base and launch missiles. This mission had basically become a destroy the entire Foot Clan mission, with EPF soldiers ready to fight if they needed to.

Outside the building, EPF soldiers surrounded the outside of the building. Some of them with laser guns, sniper laser rifles, and swords.

Drilling underneath the Foot Clan base had started, and EPF soldiers would soon be invading the base from the basement level.

Jane walks into a lab at the EPF head quarters. She answers her phone. "Yes? Good work. Update me on anything else important that happens, and make sure that Steve Maple has all the back up he needs to be successful and safe on this mission." She smiles and then puts her phone back in a pocket. She had been told that missiles had blown up the top floor of the Foot Clan base, and that it was unknown is Shredder was still alive or not.

Now for the reason Jane was in the lab, she goes to a refrigerator that has a lot of substances that are lab created, based on alien mutagen and other liquids. One of these substances was created by a group of space aliens related to fertility and reproduction. She picks up a jar of it, and then pours some in a cup.

"I hope I don't regret this, but if it can speed up my pregnancy, it will be worth it." She says to herself, as she drinks the substance that will speed up her reproductive system, so that she will soon appear to be nine months pregnant.

Blackeyedsonic
10-08-2014, 02:37 PM
Steve jumps into the foot lair knowing shredder will have survived and readys his sword: shredder I am here to take back this city!*he looks around carefully*

Super Goku
10-08-2014, 04:42 PM
Foot soldier robots run to attack Steve. Some EPF soldiers show up. "We have your back." One of the soldiers says. The EPF soldiers begin firing lasers at the bots.

Jane returns to her room at the EPF base. She sits on her bed. "I don't think that stuff I drank did anything." She says to herself. "I hope it won't have any side effects." She looks around her room, thinking. "Maybe it wasn't made for humans, but it was altered by my scientists to be compatible with humans."

What she doesn't know, is that the substance she drank is working. First it speeds up the first process, as one of Steve's reproductive cell gamete's fertilizes her ovum. It then divides and contains 100 cells. The process continues, and the zygote becomes a blastocyst, followed by implantation.

Jane feels a pain in her tummy. "Uhh....... I hope this isn't anything bad." She isn't feeling right, and her tummy then grows until she is in the third trimester of her pregnancy. She is surprised as she looks at her tummy.

She picks up her cell phone and calls one of the EPF soldiers. "Is Steve there?"

One EPF soldier during the battle with the Foot bots walks over and hands a cell phone to Steve.

Blackeyedsonic
10-08-2014, 04:47 PM
Steve takes the phone:hello? *stands ready*

Super Goku
10-08-2014, 04:50 PM
Jane is glad that Steve is on the phone. "Hey, are you alright? I hope I'm not calling at a bad time. This is an important mission that you're on to save the city. I uh...... I drank this substance in one of my laboratories as a way to speed up my pregnancy. It probably wasn't a good idea....... my tummy has gotten really big. Is there any way you can come back here soon? I can send more EPF soldiers to fight at the Foot Clan base."

Blackeyedsonic
10-08-2014, 04:53 PM
Steve mouth opens a bit shocked:you mean your already gonna have a baby

Super Goku
10-08-2014, 04:57 PM
"Uhh.... yes. I drank this substance that is supposed to speed up a pregnancy. Here at the EPF, I have access to all kinds of different substances. If the public knew about this stuff, I'm sure women everywhere would be interested. Depending on what kind of results I get. I'm fine, just a little nervous." Jane says in her phone.

Blackeyedsonic
10-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Steve mutters something about rushing things: ill be right there *disapares and apares next to her*

Super Goku
10-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Jane blinks a few times, surprised that Steve arrives back so soon. "Wow, how did you do that? Anyways...... as you can see, I'm definitely pregnant." She looks at her tummy. "It was...... fun getting me this way at least."

Blackeyedsonic
10-08-2014, 05:03 PM
Steve smiles: it sure was I was hopeing we'd have to try again but how come you rushed so much?

Super Goku
10-08-2014, 05:10 PM
Jane smiles back. "Maybe we can sometime. The reason I rushed this is because, well, I want to be back to my regular not pregnant self as soon as possible. I don't know how long the pregnancy will last now. It could be minutes or days."

Blackeyedsonic
10-08-2014, 05:14 PM
Steve nods:alright this young one will need you and lots of love

Super Goku
10-08-2014, 05:16 PM
Jane smiles. "Yes, I am prepared to be a good mother. It will take time away from my work as EPF leader, but that is fine. Will you go to my closet and bring me a black dress? I think I would be more comfortable in that." She picks up a small device nearby, and types a message for more EPF soldiers to attack the Foot Clan base and look for Shredder.

Blackeyedsonic
10-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Steve goes to get a the dress for her thinking this is hopefully gonna lead to a time of peace for me

Super Goku
10-08-2014, 05:27 PM
Jane takes the dress. "Thanks Steve. This will be a lot more comfortable for me to wear." She undresses and puts the black dress on. "It's a good looking dress, don't you think so?" She feels a pain. "Uhh.... I felt something. Again, I have no idea how long my pregnancy is going to last now."

Blackeyedsonic
10-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Steve puts a hand on her belly:hmmm contractions your having this kid now

Super Goku
10-08-2014, 05:37 PM
Jane looks at Steve. "I'm not surprised. I will need help." She nervously picks up her cell phone and calls some EPF doctors. They soon arrive and take her to a delivery room. "I will be fine." She says.

Blackeyedsonic
10-08-2014, 05:38 PM
Steve:you better be *he sits to wait nervisly*

Super Goku
10-08-2014, 05:44 PM
After about an hour, a doctor walks over to where Steve is waiting. "Your wife is fine, she had the baby. You have a healthy son. You may see them now. You know I didn't even know Agent Jane Bishop was pregnant." The doctor walks into the delivery room.

Jane sits up in a bed and holds her newborn son to her chest.

Blackeyedsonic
10-08-2014, 05:50 PM
Steve walks into the room thinking she's not my wife but she's as close as I'm gonna get:awwww

Super Goku
10-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Jane smiles at Steve as she holds their newborn son. "I'm glad you're here. That was really tough on me, all in one day." She looks at Steve. "I'm thinking of his name. Do you have any names that you like? He's wonderful."

Blackeyedsonic
10-08-2014, 06:02 PM
Steve looks at the little baby:hmmm scott would be good *moves closer*

Super Goku
10-08-2014, 06:16 PM
"Alright, we will name him Scott. I like that name." Jane smiles at Steve.

Blackeyedsonic
10-08-2014, 06:23 PM
Steve smiles back:alright Scott you listen little man I'm your farther ill never leave you and as long as I'm around ill keep you safe *touchs his head*

Lethal Lullaby
10-08-2014, 09:57 PM
April looked around seeing New York practically in shambles. "Oh.." she puts her hand to her mouth.

~*~

Mystee saw a purple Dragon gang member and took him down with one fatal blow to the back of his neck. She then removed his jacket and bit down into his flesh drinking his blood.

Super Goku
10-09-2014, 12:46 PM
Jane smiles, happy about this.

(I'm not sure what to do in this part of the RPG.)

Mikey looks at the city and then looks at April. "Are you okay? I just have to hope that everything will be back to normal soon............. whoa, looks like somebody destroyed about half of Shredder's place."

Fang Wolf
10-09-2014, 12:52 PM
(Can I bring in my Oc: witchpanther *Shredder's son* Mutant Panther.?
He have sword of Tengu in his paws.))

Shredder crawl out from the roof that had fallen on him.
"Damit EPF!" He snarl.

Blackeyedsonic
10-09-2014, 01:02 PM
(Hmmm just have her raise the kid I guess)
Steve smiles:I'm going back in this city will be freed for him *uses his mana to disapare and apare in the city again*

Lethal Lullaby
10-10-2014, 01:46 PM
April looked to see Shredder's place and saw it was destroyed. "Hmm. Probably the Kraang." she says before looking at Mikey. "I hope we can end this."

~*~

Mystee was now feeling her strength come back to her. She ran around the city at top speed slicing through more of the Foot clan and some Kraang.

Blackeyedsonic
10-10-2014, 02:04 PM
Steve useing a hast spell doubles his speed and starts to run to the foot base moving 40 mph

Super Goku
10-10-2014, 02:21 PM
(Yes, you may play as your fan character Witchpanther, Fang Wolf.)

"I think we can help everything go back to normal." Mikey says. "We're going to need my brothers to complete their plan though, Donnie is working on retromutagen. Maybe now we won't have to fight Shredder, but he's probably still around." He sees someone or something move quickly nearby. "Whoa, what was that?" He looks closer. "It was some guy moving that fast. Anyways, we need to find Irma and get out of here."

Shiro Kame
10-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Shiro keeps moping around, clearly in some state of PTSD

Super Goku
10-10-2014, 10:26 PM
Irma gets up from the beanbag chair and walks over to Shiro. "We can be friends. I don't want you to be sad." She sees some flickering of fire outside from the window. She goes to look at it. What Irma sees is what's left of Shredder's building.

Shiro Kame
10-10-2014, 10:36 PM
Shiro: No friends...betrayal...that's alll....that's all that's left...

Super Goku
10-10-2014, 10:40 PM
"I will be your friend." Irma says. "Hey, you know what? That bad guy in the samurai armor on the TV...... I think that's his building that got blown up. So if so, that's something at least..... maybe things will go back to normal."

Shiro Kame
10-10-2014, 10:44 PM
Shiro: H...Hah...! The Kraang are still here, as they have for millions of years! Why would things ever go back to normal since they've won!?!

Super Goku
10-10-2014, 10:49 PM
"I don't know." Irma says, startled after hearing the word Kraang, since she had such a bad experience with them capturing her. "Everything has to go back to normal. I believe it will." She picks up the cereal box. "Are you hungry? I don't want to force you to eat.... but there is food."

Blackeyedsonic
10-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Steve stops inside shredders base looking for shredder to end this

Super Goku
10-10-2014, 11:07 PM
The EPF open a portal in the city, and a helicopter flies into the portal, with a huge bomb attached to it. The portal closes.

"It is a good thing we had that helicopter on autopilot." One EPF soldier says to another one on a rooftop. "Nobody would be able to come back from that. Dimension X is going to be set back for a long time. That is our new super weapon."

"Isn't that a little too much?" One EPF soldier asks.

"It is either us or the Kraang." The EPF soldier says.

EPF soldiers run into Shredder's base. One of them sees Steve. "You need to get out of here soon. The mission now is to make this city as secure as possible, and uncomfortable for the Shredder."

The EPF soldiers start planting bombs.

"This place is going down in about one minute. Then our efforts are going to be on re-building and providing reliable electricity for the city. Shredder's days as overlord are over."

Foot bots run into the room to fight. The EPF starts blasting them with lasers.

EPF soldiers enter the apartment building where Irma is, and begin searching for anyone who is there.

Irma hears movement outside the apartment she is in. "I wonder who that is." She says.

Blackeyedsonic
10-10-2014, 11:11 PM
Steve in a flash starts to cut down the foot bots:hmmm four lives left today everyone run now!!

Lethal Lullaby
10-10-2014, 11:16 PM
April didn't see what Mikey saw but she did see a foot bot and in a second he had been sliced in half. "Whoa." She looked to Mikey after he mentioned needing to find Irma she nodded. "right. Hmm. Let's try motels, hotels, and apartments." She says to him.

~*~

Mystee stopped and watched some EPF soldiers gi into the apartment Irma and Shiro were in. "Hmm." She goes in as well.

Fang Wolf
10-11-2014, 08:58 AM
(Thanks, MasterTurtle)

A black limousine with a Japanese flag drive through the town towards the foot clan's base.
It was Oroku Saki's Son Witchpanther Saki who had come home from a business trip from Japan.

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 09:08 AM
Steve moves to shredder who is crawling out from under the roof and goes to intercept him:you have two choices death by my blade or a cell ether way you lose

Super Goku
10-11-2014, 01:55 PM
"Alright, sounds like a good plan." Mikey says. The turtle in the orange mask parks the van near a coffee shop. He thinks for a moment. "Maybe you should call her and ask her where she is. That would be easier."

EPF soldiers search the apartment building. One of them has a detector of some sort. "There seems to be some sort of life form in this apartment." An EPF soldier says. They approach the door and one of them knocks.

Irma hears the knock on the door and says to Shiro "I'm going to see who that is. You might need to hide." She goes to the door and looks out, recognizing the EPF. She had seen them before in the city. Opening the door, she breathes a sigh of relief. "I'm glad you're here, I guess I'm safe now."

One EPF soldier smiles slightly. "Yes you are, Miss. Is there anyone else here?"

Irma doesn't want to tell them about Shiro, or Night as she knows her as. She shrugs her shoulders, not wanting to say anything.

The countdown reaches zero, and Shredder's base blows up from the EPF explosives.

Shiro Kame
10-11-2014, 04:07 PM
Shiro barely has the energy to hide, but she manages to crawl out the window and run

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 04:27 PM
Steve reacts to the exsposhion by getting knocked out of the buliding and colapses dead from the wounds

Super Goku
10-11-2014, 07:09 PM
The EPF continue to search the apartment building. They find a few other people. An EPF soldier says "I think that it would be best for everyone to stay here in this apartment building. The EPF will provide more food, and we are now confident that we will soon have reliable electricity."

Irma smiles. "Okay, then I will go back to where I was." She goes back inside the apartment. "Night? Are you here?" She looks around, but Shiro is not there. Irma sighs. She frowns, wishing Shiro was still there. "At least she's safe. I hope." She goes back to the other apartment, where she has more stuff.

A black van arrives, and Agent Jane Bishop steps on to the street. She runs to look for Steve. She finds him and kneels down to talk to him. "Steve!" She gets even closer to him. "Please be alright. Can you hear me?"

Lethal Lullaby
10-11-2014, 07:19 PM
"Good idea, Mikey!" April says quickly getting out her cell phone. She dials Irma's number and waits for her to answer. "I can't believe I never thought of that." She says to herself.

~*~

Mystee was still in the apartment when the EPF said for everyone to stay inside. "Oh f*** no. I need to get Jason." She whispers before transforming into a mist and going to her motel.

Shiro Kame
10-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Shiro keeps running until she runs into a Kraang.

Kraang: It is the one known as Night Stalker #1303. Kraang is directed to capture or obliterate the one known as Night Stalker....

Shiro slashes him in half with her katana before grinning madly

Super Goku
10-11-2014, 07:26 PM
An EPF soldier looks towards a mist. "Huh..... I thought I saw something." He walks down a hall, and around a corner in the apartment building. "I guess it was nothing to be concerned about." He decides to stay on guard, just in case. He walks back to where he was a moment ago.

Mikey smiles. "I'm glad you like my idea. When Donnie isn't with us, somebody has to be the smart one."

Irma hears her phone ringing and she answers it. "Hello?"

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 07:28 PM
Steve suddenly starts to glow silver and his wounds heal and he starts to breath again: three left today *starts to sit up*

Super Goku
10-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Jane watches as Steve glows and he is healed. "Are you alright? That might be a question that seems to have an obvious answer. You look better than you did a few seconds ago. I will take you back to the EPF base for medical treatment. I'm glad you're still with me." She hugs him. "I was worried."

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Steve hugs back:I'm fine Jane*gets up*i..I lost a life that's all

Lethal Lullaby
10-11-2014, 08:14 PM
April grins in excitement after Irma answers her cell. "Irma! It's me April. Where are you? We just got back in New York." April says to her through the phone.

~*~

Mystee goes to her motel to check on Jason, but sees he is not there. "Jason?!"

(Hey is it okay/ cool if I do Jason's mutation in this RP. It'll just be a short side plot. Oh and then afterwards could I please be placed as playing him?)

Super Goku
10-11-2014, 08:27 PM
(Hey is it okay/ cool if I do Jason's mutation in this RP. It'll just be a short side plot. Oh and then afterwards could I please be placed as playing him?)

(Yes, that is fine and I will add him to the characters list. :tsmile: )

Irma is surprised, but also concerned for April. "April! I don't think you should have come back to the city. Everything is a little better than it was, but this place is far from normal. It is good to hear from you though. I'm in an apartment building on Laird street. Please be careful. Wherever you are in the city, if you're safe, maybe you should stay where you are." She sits on the couch in the apartment she's in.

Mikey smiles, and listens as April talks to Irma on the phone.

"That's all?" Jane looks at him. "I'm glad you're okay. You must be very special if you are able to do that and still be here. Will you please come back to the EPF base with me? You can come back to the city later." She walks to the van.

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 08:31 PM
Steve smiles as he watches jena walk paying attenshion to the way her hips swey then he follows her:well the lives are a cures that kinda miss fired

Super Goku
10-11-2014, 08:43 PM
"That's...... helpful, I guess." Jane says to Steve. She gets in the back seat of the van and waits for Steve.

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 08:47 PM
Steve gets in with Jane:it was sapoused to make me into a cat with 9 lives a day everyday no matter what it only got the lives and senses right

Super Goku
10-11-2014, 08:52 PM
"It sounds like that worked out well. I'm glad you're not a cat." She smiles, joking around. "If you were, I would take good care of you." She then says to the EPF driver "Please take us back to the EPF base." The driver begins driving and he says "Yes, Agent Jane Bishop, we are on our way."

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 08:55 PM
Steve smiles:I bet you would but I'm twice cursed and despite my vigor I am trapped at a certain age

Super Goku
10-11-2014, 09:11 PM
"Maybe I can find a way to make some changes. I might be able to help you become younger. It would require some experiments." Jane says as they are on their way back to the EPF base. "So after you left, I made sure that our son Scott was safe. He has a nice room next to my room, and a crib, and doctors are looking after him so that he has everything that he needs. Then I took a special substance from one of the EPF labs that rejuvenated me. I feel as good as I ever have. So after taking a nice warm shower, I came here to see if you were okay."

The van arrives at the EPF base, and the driver politely opens the door for her.

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 09:17 PM
Steve smiles:good very good*gets out*i would love to be younger again as long as it don't mess with my other curse that is

Super Goku
10-11-2014, 09:22 PM
Jane walks to the EPF base. "I can do some experiments and find out if I can come up with something that will make you younger. I will want to make sure that it is safe. So are you okay right now? Do you need any medical treatment? You look fine, but when I found you, you were in bad shape."

She walks into the EPF base, and down a hall.

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 09:24 PM
Steve follows her:I'm fine after a regeneration I am 100% healed but a bit tired and I have three left today if they run out ill be dead for 24 hours

Super Goku
10-11-2014, 09:29 PM
Jane walks to Scott's room. "We will just have to make sure you're safe for the rest of the day, if that is possible." She says to Steve. "So you seem like you are basically...... invincible then. I wish I was. I may have more missions for you to go on sooner or later. I hope that my EPF soldiers can take care of everything today. We are making good progress in defeating the Foot Clan and the Kraang."

She walks to Scott's crib and looks at him. "There's my sweetie." She says. She then picks him up.

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 09:35 PM
Steve walks over:not invincible i feel every death but I just can't stay dead *smiles at scott*hey little guy ill always be there for ya that's a promise

Super Goku
10-11-2014, 09:42 PM
Jane seems concerned about what Steve said. "I'm glad you always come back. That is very.... unusual." She gently hugs Scott. "Would you like to hold him?"

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 09:44 PM
Steve nods:yes I would love too please

Super Goku
10-11-2014, 09:47 PM
"I love you Scott." She says to her baby. Jane smiles and hands Scott to Steve. "The doctors are watching him and taking good care of him. I'm planning to relax in my room in a moment. So..... not to change the subject, but I will anyways. Shredder got away, didn't he?" She takes a small computerized device from her jacket, and types a message for EPF soldiers to continue their good work battling the Foot Clan.

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 09:50 PM
Steve holds Scott gently and rocks him:I'm not sure i was in frount of him when the place blue up and I might join you if I can?

Super Goku
10-11-2014, 09:54 PM
Jane smiles as Steve holds their son. "So Shredder's current status is unknown then. My EPF soldiers will need to continue to look for him as they battle the Foot Clan." She gently pats on her baby and leans in to give him a kiss on the cheek. "If you would like to join me, that is fine. I'm going to relax for awhile." She smiles again, seeing Steve holding the baby.

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 10:04 PM
Steve smiles:I would love to join you *kisses Jane then Scott's head and gently puts him down*

Super Goku
10-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Jane goes to leave the room. "I will be back later, Scott." She smiles, trusting that the doctors will watch after her baby. She walks to her room nearby, and goes in. She sits in a comfortable chair.

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 10:09 PM
Steve kisses Scott and places a ward on him to protect him:just incase son *follows Jane to her room with a smile*

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 10:14 PM
Steve walks over to Jane:yes you are*kisses her*

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 10:27 PM
Steve:well if you have the time I would like that*hugs her*then maybe after we will well relax together

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 10:37 PM
Steve: of corse that's ok I have time *he sits down*

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 10:42 PM
Steve smiles:well I have an idea but music is fun

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 10:46 PM
Steve blushes as he sits down:well never mind maybe after you help me ha

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 10:57 PM
Steve laughs:you are cheeky

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 11:03 PM
Steve walks closer:hmmm you are very pretty

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 11:17 PM
Steve smiles: oh really like what?*sits next to Jane*

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 11:32 PM
Steve:well *kisses Janes lips*

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 11:36 PM
Steve:how we made Scott is relaxing

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 11:40 PM
Steve: protection this time I mean one kid at a time *kisses Jane*

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 11:44 PM
Steve carries her to her bed

Blackeyedsonic
10-11-2014, 11:50 PM
Steve smiles and gets on the bed with Jane:I'm glad I can help

Blackeyedsonic
10-12-2014, 12:01 AM
Steve smiles:I..I love you too I know we just met but I do *kisses her and holds her close*

Blackeyedsonic
10-12-2014, 12:06 AM
Steve starts to take her top off.....(wanna skip ahead?)

Super Goku
10-12-2014, 12:17 AM
(yeah, next scene)

Jane takes a nap, having some time off as leader of the EPF.

Blackeyedsonic
10-12-2014, 06:36 AM
Steve sits on a chair thinking about his life

Fang Wolf
10-12-2014, 08:58 AM
The countdown reaches zero, and Shredder's base blows up from the EPF explosives.

Shredder flew in the air of the blow as he fell on the limousine.
And limousine stopped and a red-haired panther step out.

"Father?!" - Witchpanther Saki.
"Take me away from here now, My son." - Shredder

Witchpanther Saki helps Shredder into the limousine.
"Drive us away from here. Now!" He says to the driver.
The Limousine driving away from The Foot Clan's base, which now lies in ruins.

Super Goku
10-12-2014, 11:51 AM
Mikey looks at April as she talks on the phone. Hopefully we can find Irma and go back to where my brothers are soon. I hope Leo isn't upset. He thinks to himself. They probably don't know we left yet, or they would call. The turtle in the orange mask looks out the window for a moment.

Jane wakes up and sees Steve sitting in a chair nearby. "Hi, how are you? Thanks for helping me relax." She smiles and sits up in bed with the covers up to her chest.

Blackeyedsonic
10-12-2014, 05:09 PM
Steve smiles:your welcome and I'm good just remembering old times

Super Goku
10-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Jane smiles back. "I'm glad you're doing good. I'm going to think about my next plans for the EPF and for experiments soon." She gets up and walks to the bathroom. Jane takes a warm shower, then she uses her hairdryer. The next thing she does is get dressed, wearing what includes her white tshirt, black jacket, and black skirt.

She sits in a comfortable chair, and puts her high heels on. "I'm ready to go back to business as the EPF leader." She picks up a small computerized device, and types some messages to her EPF followers.

Lethal Lullaby
10-12-2014, 08:19 PM
Mystee searches throughout her entire motel room for her pet tarantula. "Jason, come out. Please? Was it because I forgot to close the window last night? I'm sorry lil' guy!" she says looking under her bed.

~*~

"Irma. We came here to get you out of the city." April tells Irma after hearing what she had to say.

~*~

Meanwhile Jason was crawling around outside. He managed to be unseen by most of the people. Those who did see him screamed and ran in the opposite direction. Although one person did try stepping on him, but he managed to get away. He was looking for Mystee knowing how dangerous the city has become.

Super Goku
10-12-2014, 09:08 PM
(So Jason is a tarantula. Cool! :tgrin: )

Irma pauses for a moment, as she sits on the couch talking to April on the phone. It means a lot to her that April came all the way back to the dangerous city for her. "Thank you April. I really appreciate it. You're like a sister to me. Wow..... I don't know what else to say."

The EPF steps up its patrols of the city, finding and battling Foot bots and Kraang. They would also be looking for anyone who they thought of as unusual or not human. They were a tough group with strict orders.

Mikey notices a lot of black vans and cars driving around in the city. "Uhh...... that's not something you see everyday. It must be that EPF organization." He says to April as they sit in the party themed van.

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 09:16 AM
Steve stands up and goes to the bathroom and comes out dressed in his business suit witch is a white shirt and black coat with black pants and a brown tie with a red fezz with a golden symbol on it that kinda looks like a fish about to eat something

Steve:lets go Jane

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 03:03 PM
"Okay." Jane smiles. "You look nice." She walks out of the room and looks back at Steve. "So should we work on the experiment or go back into the city? I was thinking about the experiment, and I think all I would need is a small amount of hair. That's better than a blood sample."

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 03:08 PM
Steve walks over to Jane with a smiles:thanks and experiment first if you don't mind *waits at the door*you look beautiful by the way

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 04:21 PM
"Thank you." Jane says and she smiles. "Yes, I will work on the experiment first. Follow me to one of the labs." She walks down the hall and keeps walking until she finds the lab that she wants to work in. She enters the lab and picks up some small scissors. "All I need is a small sample of hair."

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 05:52 PM
Steve follows her and sits:take as much as you need

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 06:01 PM
Jane looks at Steve. "Okay, I think just a little bit of hair will be enough." She walks over to him and clips a small piece of hair with the scissors. Jane then goes to a small refrigerator, and looks at some substances. "I think this one is supposed to promote youth and is anti-aging. There are many different substances in here. Most of them are based on chemicals that have been found on space alien ships, then they were altered in the EPF labs. Basically, some new medications are being developed by EPF scientists."

She puts the hair into a small jar, and pours some of a substance into the jar as well. Some chemicals are added to the substance. Then she pours a drop of the new substance on to a slide, and looks at it under a microscope. "Steve, how young would you like to be? Actually, a better question would be, how many years would you like to reverse?"

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 06:04 PM
Steve starts to think how young should he be hmmm:at lest 40 years maybe 45 years ether one taken away would work

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 06:11 PM
"Okay, I think I can do that. That seems to be around a good age." Jane says. She continues to look at the substance under a microscope. Jane walks back over to the refrigerator, and picks up two containers of chemicals. "I believe this will work." She mixes some chemicals in a jar. She then pours the substance into a jar with what she was working on a moment ago.

Jane places the tube that she pours some of the chemicals into, in the refrigerator. "I think you should drink the substance in about five minutes." She looks at him. "You do trust me, right? There is some risk, but I believe it will work."

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 06:16 PM
Steve nods:I do trust you and worse come to worse i die and get back up right?

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 06:28 PM
"Thanks. I guess that's right, but I don't want that to happen." She smiles shyly.

After a few minutes, Jane goes to the refrigerator and gets the tube with the substance for youthfulness. She pours some of it into a small jar. "Okay, it is ready. Don't drink more than this, if you want to only become physically 40 to 45 years old. This is a new science experiment for me, but I believe it will work." She hands the jar to him, with a cautious look.

Shiro Kame
10-13-2014, 06:29 PM
Shiro starts wandering the city aimlessly

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 06:31 PM
Steve stands up and takes the mixture:a potion to fix my age here's to it working*sips the mixture and glows starting age*

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 06:37 PM
Jane watches Steve. "You have started glowing. This reminds me of when you were glowing when you were healing earlier." She continues looking at him. "Wow, you're starting to look younger!" She is surprised, but at the same time she figured it would work. Picking up a clipboard and an ink pen, she takes some notes about this experiment.

Four black vans surround Shiro and many EPF troopers surround her with laser guns. "You are surrounded, surrender now!"

Shiro Kame
10-13-2014, 06:38 PM
Shiro: ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 06:40 PM
Steve stops deageing at 40 years old

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 06:44 PM
Jane smiles. "Wow, it worked! You look to be about 40 years old. I think I did very good work creating that substance." She smiles. "I'm very happy that it worked." She walks closer to him. "So how do you feel?"

"Yes, we are serious. Surrender now and you won't be harmed!" The EPF soldier says. The EPF soldiers start moving closer to Shiro.

Shiro Kame
10-13-2014, 06:47 PM
Shiro: Don't come an inch closer, human scum! *her eyes turn dangerously into slits*

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 06:48 PM
Steve flecks his mussels and smiles:how do I feel*starts punching they are easily at lest as fast as a champion boxer and stops with a smile*like the Red wizard of the Heros of light again! *hugs Jane*

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 06:57 PM
Jane smiles and hugs Steve. "I'm so happy that it worked! I'm not sure who that wizard is...... are you him?" She looks at him and winks.

One of the EPF soldiers says "There is no reason to fight. You would lose, you are out numbered. If I guarantee you that you won't be harmed, will come with us willingly?" The EPF soldiers will have their laser guns aimed at Shiro.

Shiro Kame
10-13-2014, 06:58 PM
Shiro laughs: You are fools... *throws a smoke pellet to the ground, blinding the guards before taking them out*

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 07:01 PM
One of the EPF soldiers avoids the smoke and looks around. He puts on some special goggles that allow him to see where there is heat. He runs at Shiro and presses a high voltage taser to her back.

Shiro Kame
10-13-2014, 07:02 PM
Shiro screams and falls to the ground. She is still conscious, but weakened.

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 07:04 PM
Steve smiles as he hugs Jane close:yes that's me it's been so long since ive been this strong thank you*kisses her*

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 07:08 PM
Jane kisses him. "You're welcome. I'm impressed by your fast movements. You seem very strong." She looks at him. "Again, I'm impressed." Jane smiles at him.

The EPF soldiers surround Shiro and two of them pick her up. The EPF soldiers put her in the back of a van and close the doors.

Shiro Kame
10-13-2014, 07:10 PM
Shiro: You won't get away with this!!! *attempts to bust the doors down*

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 07:11 PM
Steve smiles and winks back:that was with out magic to aid me with it I'm twice as fast as that *smiles*

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 07:16 PM
"Wow, that's incredible." Jane says. She smiles again. "You look a lot younger. I'm so happy for you. This really changes everything. I'm sure you have a lot more energy." She looks at him. "So what would you like to do now? We could fly over the city to see what's going on. There may not be a reason to though, my EPF soldiers are doing a good job."

"Do not try to escape." An EPF soldier says, as they drive towards the EPF base fast. "If you have not done anything that makes you a danger, then you will be released soon."

Shiro Kame
10-13-2014, 07:18 PM
Shiro rolls her eyes: I'll bet...

Lethal Lullaby
10-13-2014, 07:19 PM
As he was crawling around Jason saw a glowing green substance coming from a canister. He walked into it and felt it starting to change him. He was then mutated into a 7 foot tall mutant tarantula. Jason looked at his hands seeing he now has 4. He looked behind and saw that he has 4 legs.

(Here's a pic I drew on paint.doc)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1798693_751253031607396_5319323252824854640_n.jpg? oh=d7fa25999d82dff11b43b7a54400cf35&oe=54BF526A&__gda__=1425579863_a85137c51b39c9ab0768e07251798b9 e

~*~

April grinned. "Alright so perhaps we should meet up some place?" She asked Irma.

~*~

Mystee tried calling 9-1-1 for her missing tarantula.

9-1-1 operator: 9-1-1what's your emergency?
Mystee: Yo my spider is missing.
Operator: um.. ma'am I'm not sure this is a real emergency..
Mystee: I don't give a f-

Mystee growls in annoyance after they hung up on her.

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 07:27 PM
Steve goes to the door:I want to go see for myself if that's alright? I have one last test for this

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 07:34 PM
(Jason looks cool. I like the picture you drew of him. The phone call looking for him, lol :tgrin: )

Jane follows Steve. "Sure, here you go." She hands him a small mirror. "What test would you like to conduct?" She opens the lab door and walks out into the hall.

Irma says into her phone "That's a good idea to meet somewhere. There is a coffee shop near the hotel on Laird street. I will see you there. I'm glad you came back for me. Be careful anywhere you go in the city, it is still dangerous."

The van arrives at the EPF base and EPF soldiers with laser guns slowly open the van doors in the back to get Shiro.

Shiro Kame
10-13-2014, 07:35 PM
Shiro growls and hisses at them

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 07:43 PM
Steve looks at himself and smiles:nice the hair is white still but it looks good and I need to die sometime see if it sticks after

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 07:46 PM
"What do you mean?" Jane asks. "I like your hair too." She smiles. She walks down the hall.

The EPF soldiers aim their laser guns at Shiro. "Calm down. We are going to take you to a holding room. You will be safe there." Two EPF soldiers with taser sticks get in the van and move close to Shiro to lead her outside.

Shiro Kame
10-13-2014, 07:48 PM
Shiro growls as she moves out, already preparing a way on how to get out.

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 07:51 PM
Steve smiles:when I die I regenerate well what if I regenerate at 80 again?

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 07:59 PM
"That's an interesting question. I think that the substance will have a permanent effect. There really isn't a way to know unless you were to regenerate. Please don't do anything dangerous right now. I know you would come back, but don't do it right now." Jane says and she kisses him.

The EPF soldiers take Shiro inside the EPF base and place her in a holding room. One of them presses a button on the wall and a force field appear in the doorway. "You will be interviewed soon." One EPF soldier says. Some of the EPF soldiers walk away, but two of them guard outside the force field doorway.

Shiro Kame
10-13-2014, 08:07 PM
Shiro touches the forcefield: Damn...

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 08:08 PM
Steve kisses back and holds Jane close then pulls away with a smile:I won't but I would prefer to know just incase it happens in the battle fild

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 08:13 PM
"Okay, yeah maybe later you can do an experiment." Jane says, somewhat concerned. "I can't decide what to do right now." She walks to her room and enters. "Do you have any ideas? Should we go out into the city?" She sits in a chair.

An EPF soldier approaches the force field. "I would like for you to give me some information. What is your name? Do you work for anyone?"

Shiro Kame
10-13-2014, 08:14 PM
Shiro: Shiro, and I am on my own.

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 08:18 PM
Steve follows Jane:hmmm maybe I could drink a poison then wake up?

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 08:21 PM
Jane gasps. "Uhh..... maybe later. I think that's a bad idea." She walks over to him and kisses.

The EPF soldier says "Alright, Shiro.... I believe you. I have no reason not to. What are you doing in the city? How did you get here?"

Shiro Kame
10-13-2014, 08:24 PM
Shiro: I live in New York. I've lived here before the Kraang invasion.

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 08:25 PM
Steve kisses back deeply then pulls back:alright I can wait I won't test it ill learn when it happens

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 08:31 PM
"Okay, thank you for not testing that. If you uhh..... die in battle and you age again, I will give you the substance again, and I will do more experiments on it." Jane kisses him. "Since you're younger now, I am a lot more attracted to you."

"That's understandable." The EPF soldier says. "I have not read any reports about you. There isn't any evidence that you have been a danger to the city's people." He takes a small computer device from his jacket, and types some information. He then looks up information in the data base. "Yes, you are a new discovery for the EPF."

Shiro Kame
10-13-2014, 08:32 PM
Shiro: Glad to hear that.

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 08:32 PM
Steve smiles and pulls Jane to him:care to show me how much more?

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 08:35 PM
"Yes, I would. We can go into the city later." She kisses him deeply.

The EPF soldier nods to Shiro. "You may be released soon. Sorry for the trouble, if you're a non-dangerous mutant. I can not make the decision to free you. That will be a decision that my leader will have to make."

Shiro Kame
10-13-2014, 08:37 PM
Shiro: But I've done nothing wrong!

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 08:37 PM
Steve kisses back deeply wanting her now

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 08:43 PM
Jane kisses him. "Okay, so I think the plan should be.... to go into the city soon, and if something happens, then you will be able to test if the substance works after you regenerate." She kisses him.

The EPF soldier says "I will check with my leader, and I will be back soon." He walks down the hall.

Shiro Kame
10-13-2014, 08:43 PM
Shiro: Just great....

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 08:46 PM
Steve kisses back then parts:yes we can't just indulge ourselves forgive me the new youth toke hold I will head to free the city as soon as I can

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 08:51 PM
"Maybe in a few minutes...." She walks over to him and kisses. "I want to go with you." Jane looks at him lovingly.

The EPF soldier presses a button and says into an intercom system "Agent Jane Bishop, there is a mutant captive that you need to interview. She seems friendly."

Jane sighs and walks over to her intercom system. "Thank you for the information. I will be there in a few minutes."

She walks over and kisses Steve.

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 08:57 PM
Steve kisses back: should I go with you or wait? *seems ready for ether*

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 09:01 PM
"You may go into the city, and I will meet you there. First though....." She kisses him deeply.

The EPF soldier goes back to where Shiro is. "If I let you go, you will need to leave now."

Shiro Kame
10-13-2014, 09:01 PM
Shiro: Sure.

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 09:02 PM
Steve kisses back then with a wink teleports away in a puff of red smoke and flash of light

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 09:09 PM
Jane is surprised as Steve leaves suddenly. "Wow, for a moment I forgot he could do that." She is disappointed, but she knows that Steve is right. Her responsibilities as the EPF leader have to come first. She walks to the door and leaves the room.

The EPF soldier presses the button on the wall, and the force field powers down.

Jane arrives and says "I need to talk to her first." She looks at Shiro.

"This is Shiro. She's on her own and lives in the city as a peaceful mutant." The EPF soldier says.

Shiro Kame
10-13-2014, 09:13 PM
Shiro nods

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 09:15 PM
Steve looks out over the city as he moves to look for survivors who need aid

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 09:34 PM
Irma still has April on the phone, as she leaves her apartment building. She walks to the coffee shop nearby, and sits in a booth. Looking out the window of the coffee shop, she says into her phone "Okay, well I'm here at the coffee shop on Laird street. I hope to see you soon."

Jane is about to say something, when a doctor walks down the hall. The doctor brings Jane her crying son. She picks up the baby and rocks him. "What's wrong?" She asks.

"He seems to just want his mother." The doctor says.

"This job is too much for me right now, and I have a lot on my mind. I will return, but for now, you're in charge, soldier." She says.

"Who, me?" The EPF soldier asks.

"Yes, until I return." She leaves.

"Then that makes me an Agent. Agent Kay." He says. He then looks to Shiro. "You're free to go, unless you would like to work for us."

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 09:39 PM
Steve walks to the coffee shop hopeing to find someone and looks at his reflection:hmmmm maybe a battle suit would be wise something in Red of corse?

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 09:41 PM
"Hey, are you talking to me?" Irma asks, hearing Steve. "There aren't that many people in here."

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 09:44 PM
Steve sees Irma and smiles:ahh no I was just thinking *walks over to irma*i could take you to safety?

Shiro Kame
10-13-2014, 09:44 PM
Shiro: Thanks. I'll be on my way now.

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 09:49 PM
Agent Kay says "That is fine. I will walk you to the exit. In case you want to contact me, take this." He hands her a radio as he walks down the hall of the EPF base.

"Oh okay. I was just looking out the window, thinking. I'm actually just waiting on someone. I will stay here." Irma says, looking up at him, as she sits in the booth. She seems a little nervous.

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 09:55 PM
Steve looks at her:hmmm I could wait to help you and your friend help you both

Super Goku
10-13-2014, 09:57 PM
Irma smiles shyly. "Uhh..... maybe. That's a nice offer. Who are you?"

Blackeyedsonic
10-13-2014, 09:59 PM
Steve smiles:I am Steve Maple owner of the one and only Mystery store here to help and who are you miss?

Fang Wolf
10-14-2014, 05:33 AM
The Limousine drive out from City to airport.
At the airport waiting Witchpanther and Shredder's private plane.

- In the Limousine -
Shredder smiles to himself. "Now think EPF and my enemies I'm dead.
It's is very good. Hahaha, Soon will I'm Return back.." He said.

Witchpanther noded.
"Yes, we will Fight back with full force then."

Super Goku
10-14-2014, 07:44 PM
"I'm Irma. It is nice to meet you, Mr. Maple. The Mystery Store, huh? I haven't heard of that place. It sounds...... mysterious." She smiles.

A waiter walks by and asks Irma and Steve what they would like to order.

"I will have a cup of coffee with some cream, and a turkey sandwich." Irma says. "I was going to order a salad, but might as well have a sandwich instead."

Blackeyedsonic
10-14-2014, 08:53 PM
Steve keeps an eye on the waiter a little surprised but keeping his cool:I'm fine

Super Goku
10-14-2014, 10:06 PM
The waiter walks away.

Irma looks at Steve. "You are welcome to sit with me." She waves a hand towards the seat across from her at the booth she is sitting in.

Blackeyedsonic
10-14-2014, 10:10 PM
Steve smiles as he sits down:thank you *he conjures up a cup of coffee*

Super Goku
10-14-2014, 10:18 PM
Irma looks out the window for a moment, to see if April is on her way. She looks back to Steve and nods. "You're welcome." She looks at the coffee. "I didn't think you ordered anything." She looks around, not seeing the waiter.

Blackeyedsonic
10-14-2014, 10:20 PM
Steve smiles:a travel cup miss I am a master of slight of hand

Super Goku
10-14-2014, 10:25 PM
Irma smiles. "Okay, well that's neat. What other tricks do you have up your sleeve?" She says, trying to make a joke.

The waiter arrives and hands her the cup of coffee she ordered and the sandwich.

"Thank you." Irma says to him.