PDA

View Full Version : Do you think we'll get a TMNT fighting game based on the Nick Turtles?

Mugic
10-29-2014, 07:08 PM
Looking at past history there has always been a TMNT fighting game in each era, The Konami era had Tournament Fighters, which was a Street Fighter inspired game, the second Konami era had Mutant Melee which was a Powerstone inspired game, and the Ubisoft era had Smash Up which was a Smash Bros. inspired game.

With that being said do you think we'll see a new TMNT fighting during the Nick/Activision era and do Nick would be ok with having a fighting game based on one of their tv shows?

Seedkiller
10-29-2014, 10:14 PM
Looking at past history there has always been a TMNT fighting game in each era, The Konami era had Tournament Fighters, which was a Street Fighter inspired game, the second Konami era had Mutant Melee which was a Powerstone inspired game, and the Ubisoft era had Smash Up which was a Smash Bros. inspired game.

With that being said do you think we'll see a new TMNT fighting during the Nick/Activision era and do Nick would be ok with having a fighting game based on one of their tv shows?

Probably not. Because we all want one......

PangolinFeets
10-29-2014, 11:40 PM
I'd be sooo happy. I love good fighters. It's be sick if TMNT got a quality one.

Shark_Blade
10-29-2014, 11:55 PM
I want TMNT Mortal Kombat style.

Maybe like Mortal Kombat vs DC universe.

PangolinFeets
10-30-2014, 12:01 AM
I want TMNT Mortal Kombat style.

Maybe like Mortal Kombat vs DC universe.

MK controls could work for Turtles. I think Soul Calibur would be my ideal engine if it was 3D.
But omg, a 2D turtle fighter with a GG or KoF system? Dedz.

SparkyMarky644
10-30-2014, 04:15 PM
I hope we get a Turtles fighting game based on the Nick show. I absolutely love Tournament Fighters for the Super Nintendo.

Ninjinister
10-30-2014, 06:02 PM
Lord, I hope so.

blindturtle02
10-31-2014, 07:18 AM
Yes! Yes please! I would want interactive environments. It's pretty fun to knock people through windows, into sewer water, etc. I love breaking things in videogames. What can I say? And I think every character should be playable. The roster should be huge, and so should the stage select list. It'd also be cool if all of the voice cast could lend their talents to this thing. You could actually have more than one version of a character like battle armor Baxter and Baxter Fly. So there would be quite a few possibilities. I'd probably navigate more towards the villains because they're usually so much fun to use.