PDA

View Full Version : What is your most sought after comic and why?

TonySiegel
10-30-2014, 11:26 AM
At the moment its Guardians of the Galaxy #1 from their 2008 run... The same team that made it to the movie is on the cover... Holy grail for me...

Discuss...

snake
11-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Knightfall Vol. 1. I just really want to read it.

MrPliggins
11-02-2014, 09:25 PM
Tie between Hulk 1 and Amazing Fantasy 15. Both characters I've always collected, having their first appearances would be great. But it'll never happen save a lucky garage sale find or a lottery win.

TonySiegel
11-04-2014, 02:33 PM
Tie between Hulk 1 and Amazing Fantasy 15. Both characters I've always collected, having their first appearances would be great. But it'll never happen save a lucky garage sale find or a lottery win.

the elusive garage sale treasures...

Slade
12-05-2014, 09:15 AM
Knightfall Vol. 1. I just really want to read it.

I still haven't read the whole thing, had it for a couple a years now.

I think right now, mine might be The Long Halloween or Hush. Still haven't read em. I know they are easy to get, I just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Laziness I guess.

Discogod
12-05-2014, 10:10 AM
The Question Quarterly #5. It's the last comic from the 80s Question series, and the last piece of my Vic Sage collection - I have every piece of merchandise featuring him,and every (pre- New 52) appearance, going back to the Charlton days. I've had the opportunity to buy it a few times, but I keep passing - I like having one last piece to collect.

Leo656
12-05-2014, 12:56 PM
I still haven't read the whole thing, had it for a couple a years now.

I think right now, mine might be The Long Halloween or Hush. Still haven't read em. I know they are easy to get, I just haven't pulled the trigger yet. Laziness I guess.

That is Lazy. "Hush" ain't exactly deep. You can knock that one out in an hour, easy. :lol:

It gets a lot of flak for being all art and fanservice and very little story but I like it. It's like "Batman By The Numbers." So it's formulaic. Eh. Ya need that sometimes. It looks terrific, at any rate.

Slade
12-05-2014, 06:01 PM
I know, I know. I just don't have it yet. I always end up buying something else instead. That goes for The Long Halloween too. I also wanna read Noel, and Last Son of Krypton. I always skippe them. Not rally grails I guess. Just stuff I want to read.