PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Turtles 2003 game for Game Boy Advance

Wesley
11-06-2014, 03:45 PM
I got this game in 2003 and I thought it was good. It was the first tmnt game that I played and it was the first one based on the 2003 cartoon. The gameplay was interesting and the storyline was enjoyable. I had only seen a few episodes of the show at the time, so a lot of story in the game was new to me. I wasn't able to beat the game, though, as the last level was too hard for me.

Powder
11-06-2014, 06:21 PM
IMO the 4kids/TMNT Gameboy games > main console games.

Can't beat that Turtles In Time style, I say! They were a lot of fun. Awesome graphics & soundtracks, too.

oldmanwinters
11-06-2014, 07:10 PM

Can't beat that Turtles In Time style, I say! They were a lot of fun. Awesome graphics & soundtracks, too.

Those games actually remind me a bit more of the Ultras NES original than the more popular beat 'em ups. I find my lifebar gets depleted quite quickly unless I'm being meticulously strategic in my combat.

chrisdude
11-10-2014, 09:46 AM
I could never beat the last level of the first game, either. Then I came back ages later, and beat it on the first try. Go figure.

The second game is probably my favorite. But I'm one crystal short of unlocking the last level. I've played the levels countless times, and I just can't find another one...

The third game is for DS, and I found it a bit easier. I did beat that one.

Bry
11-10-2014, 10:08 AM

Same goes for the 2007 GBA game. Side-scrolling action is just the way TMNT games work best.