PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro Marvel Infinite Broken Toy Problem...

TonySiegel
11-07-2014, 06:00 PM
So I found a Star Lord Marvel Infinite toy at TRU and scooped him up. Got to the car opened him up and moved his left wrist around and noticed it was tight.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/AUTOIMAGES/HMVB0575lg.jpg

I took this into account, however when my bro. handed the toy back his wrist snapped off when I fiddled with it.

Should I call hasbro? Fix it myself? I didn't want to return it to TRU being that it was the last one on the shelf...

Any suggestions? and yes first world problems...

snake
11-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Well, that star lord is a repack of a easy to find battlepack. You could always tell Hasbro, But they probably won't send you the exact figure.

TonySiegel
11-07-2014, 08:11 PM
Well, that star lord is a repack of a easy to find battlepack. You could always tell Hasbro, But they probably won't send you the exact figure.

and I'd probably have to send him in to Hasbro...

snake
11-07-2014, 08:14 PM

Yup. Thats what I did with my Boba Fett. I got a free pegwarmer I already had in return. Whoopee.

Brodie
11-07-2014, 08:20 PM

Not accurate.

Any issue I've had with my Marvel Universe figures with Hasbro, they always sent replacement figures, but never asked for returns on the product in question.

I had a Planet Hulk figure that had his leg pop off, I emailed them, they sent me a tiny female figure. I emailed them, stating it wasn't the same in relation to size/accessories. They sent me two replacement figures, a Cable (very rare at the time), and some random villain.

Their turn around isn't incredible, but its actually way better service than a slew of other companies.

snake
11-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Not accurate.

Any issue I've had with my Marvel Universe figures with Hasbro, they always sent replacement figures, but never asked for returns on the product in question.

I had a Planet Hulk figure that had his leg pop off, I emailed them, they sent me a tiny female figure. I emailed them, stating it wasn't the same in relation to size/accessories. They sent me two replacement figures, a Cable (very rare at the time), and some random villain.

Their turn around isn't incredible, but its actually way better service than a slew of other companies.

For the 6 inch SW stuff, they had to take my Boba. Did you need to give them any proof that it broke?

Brodie
11-07-2014, 08:52 PM
No. I just explained specifically what happened/what was broken.

TonySiegel
11-07-2014, 09:47 PM
I appreciate the responses fellas!