PDA

View Full Version : Howdy! Whazzup, y'all?

Ravenshell
11-16-2014, 02:31 PM
Hi there! I've been lurking about for a while, and figured I may as well join and get to know some folks here.

I'm from Arizona originally, now living with my husband in the Netherlands. I'm, quite frankly, as old as dirt compared to the average poster on these forums. I'm also a Brony and a Gargoyles fan from waaayy back (yay, 20th anniversary), but my latest obsession is the 2012 TMNT series (and I was, of course, a fan of the original series).

I'm a writer primarily, though I've been known to do some art from time to time... nothing Turtles-related yet but time shall tell... or time shell tall... something like that. Right now I'm testing the waters for releasing a very large mature fanfic.

Generally, I'm a laid-back, wacky, but very sarcastic person, and I always like making new friends. Fist-bumps for everybody!

DarkFell
11-16-2014, 03:04 PM
Hi there! I've been lurking about for a while, and figured I may as well join and get to know some folks here.

I'm from Arizona originally, now living with my husband in the Netherlands. I'm, quite frankly, as old as dirt compared to the average poster on these forums. I'm also a Brony and a Gargoyles fan from waaayy back (yay, 20th anniversary), but my latest obsession is the 2012 TMNT series (and I was, of course, a fan of the original series).

I'm a writer primarily, though I've been known to do some art from time to time... nothing Turtles-related yet but time shall tell... or time shell tall... something like that. Right now I'm testing the waters for releasing a very large mature fanfic.

Generally, I'm a laid-back, wacky, but very sarcastic person, and I always like making new friends. Fist-bumps for everybody!

Hiya. Welcome to the other TMNT forum dimension that is the Technodrome Forums.
If you post your fics on FanFiction.net, can you patch in a link?
Hope you'll like posting here.

Ravenshell
11-16-2014, 04:07 PM
Hiya. Welcome to the other TMNT forum dimension that is the Technodrome Forums.
If you post your fics on FanFiction.net, can you patch in a link?
Hope you'll like posting here.

Count on it. ;) Soon as I can cobble together a patch for a plot-hole, the whole thing's going up on FF.net.

Gin Rummy
11-16-2014, 04:46 PM
Welcome to the Technodrome Forums! :)

Davin
11-17-2014, 10:27 AM
Welcome to the Drome. :tsmile:

Slade
11-17-2014, 12:16 PM
Welcome aboard.

Mayhem
11-17-2014, 12:51 PM
Welcome, always good to see some older folks here too (I'm the wrong side of 40 now as well!). And how about them Cards? :D

blindturtle02
11-17-2014, 01:50 PM
Hi and welcome to the drome! Fist bumps to you as well. Yeah, I'm really digging the 2012 series. The original toon is something I go through at least once a year if I can help it. I try watching about two episodes a day, and it's especially fun to do it on Saturdays around 10 in the morning. Anyway, glad to meet you and hope you have a blast here. See ya around the forums!

pennydreadful
11-17-2014, 04:25 PM
Howdy - glad to have you here; and always good to have older folks to help keep those young whippersnappers in line! ;)

Icebot
11-17-2014, 04:39 PM
Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy it here!

Mzx10484
11-18-2014, 03:29 AM
Welcome & greetings from Germany !! :D

BlindFaith
11-18-2014, 12:40 PM
Hi Ravenshell!

Ravenshell
11-18-2014, 02:20 PM
Thank you all for the kind welcomes!

Welcome, always good to see some older folks here too (I'm the wrong side of 40 now as well!). And how about them Cards? :D

Holy cow... I'm NOT the oldest here?! *dances around* I'm not the oldest! I'm not the oldest! Neener-neener-neener! *high level of maturity here... age has no bearing on this* ;D

Dem Cards! Always like seeing them up in my neck of the woods for training. Can't say I pay a lot of attention to any of the actual games, though... not much into sportsball. ;)

Howdy - glad to have you here; and always good to have older folks to help keep those young whippersnappers in line! ;)

*lol* We'll see about that... as indicated above, immaturity knows no bounds!

Welcome & greetings from Germany !! :D

Hi there, neighbor! :D

blindturtle02> I've just started going through the 03 series myself. Never caught my interest at the time, but I feel like I should have the experience nonetheless. (Some of the writing is making me wince though...)

lindz247
11-18-2014, 07:55 PM
Whazzup Ravenshell? Welcome and fist-bump back! Thanks for sharing a little about yourself you sound like an awesome person.

LadyTMNT
11-21-2014, 01:45 PM
Welcome!

Hope you enjoy it here...

WhitefinDolphin
11-21-2014, 02:56 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Ravenshell
11-21-2014, 05:18 PM
Welcome!

Hope you enjoy it here...

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)