PDA

View Full Version : TMNT in Brooklyn. Toy Photography

Gloworm
11-19-2014, 02:13 PM
Hello,this is my first post. I have been a TMNT fan since the 80s and I finally got to bring my original TMNT toys to New York City and photograph them. "Gloworm Photography" is a Vintage Toy Photography collaboration between myself and my significant other.

We were on a day trip so we only had one day to shoot and it was cold and rainy. However, we were able to pull off one of our dream shots. This was taken in Brooklyn and the bridge you see is the Brooklyn Bridge. I wanted to get the cobblestone streets + a NY Sewer Cover + a Major landmark in the same shot as the vehicles and original release of the TMNT toy line. We left out April O'Neal cause she got blown up with a firecracker, lol, jk...

Anyway, hope you all enjoy! We will be visiting NYC as often as possible and should have more TMNT shots to come!

snake
11-19-2014, 02:41 PM
Great shot! I love the lighting.

pennydreadful
11-19-2014, 03:46 PM
Welcome to the forums - look forward to seeing more of your photography. :)

ProactiveMan
11-19-2014, 06:08 PM
I like that photo a lot; such a cool idea.

Gloworm
11-22-2014, 07:20 PM
Thank you everyone for the kind comments!

What an awesome day! We were exhibiting at Super Megafest today and got to meet Kevin Eastman, then we got our 16x24 metal print signed. :tgrin::tgrin::tgrin::tgrin:

Jephael
11-22-2014, 07:31 PM
Nice work. I'd love to see more done.

oldmanwinters
11-22-2014, 08:56 PM
Nice shot! I love the city background, as it reminds me of the old toy commercial sets they used to use.

H We left out April O'Neal cause she got blown up with a firecracker, lol, jk...

lol, what the heck? :tlol: