PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Atlanta

Don Gaddis
12-03-2014, 07:43 PM
Hello to everyone here at the Technodrome:

As a new member, I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Don... I'm a writer
and artist in the Atlanta, GA area. I'm primarily joining in order to sell some of my older TMNT comics
in the marketplace, but I may post from time to time and share some artwork. Over the last few years
I've visited the threads as a guest, and I have a friend who posts here already, so it can't hurt to join
and at last be official.

At a young age, I fell in love with the original cartoon and Mirage comics. My favorite characters are
Michaelangelo and Casey Jones. Favorite pizza: Cheese and mushroom. I'm looking forward to posting
and meeting other members. I can be wordy at times, so I'll keep this intro short and sweet. Thanks
for reading!

-Don

pennydreadful
12-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Hey dude - welcome.

Just a heads-up, you need to have been here for a week and have at least 20 posts before you can sell here; while you're waiting, come join us in the other threads. :tgrin:

Looking forward to getting to know you better, and may I say, you have excellent taste in pizza toppings. :tcool:

MikeandRaph87
12-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Welcome aboard! Hope to see you join in regularly. I see you are in the Atlanta area. Are you a fellow Braves fan?

Mzx10484
12-03-2014, 11:03 PM
Welcome from Germany !! :D

Gin Rummy
12-04-2014, 01:09 AM
Welcome to the Technodrome Forums! :)

Don Gaddis
12-04-2014, 04:52 AM
Thanks for the welcome! :) @ MikeandRaph87, In general I'm not a sports minded person, but my
youngest sister and several of my friends are Braves fans.

pennydreadful, I've already read through the forum and marketplace rules a few times, but I
appreciate the heads-up (saying that in a friendly way/not a snarky way). It was taking a long
time for registration approval for some reason (may just be this time of year slowing everything
down)... so I went ahead and posted the comics on e-bay for the time being. If I don't have
luck there, I'll try it out here and should be good to go as far as # of posts by then. On a side
note, good to know I'm not the only one who likes mushrooms on pizza. I tried to get my
nephew to try it the other day, and I received the typical, "Ew, that stuff grows on dead things"
response.

Icebot
12-04-2014, 06:42 AM
Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy it here!

pennydreadful
12-04-2014, 02:49 PM
Hells yes; mushrooms on pizza are the greatest - cheese and mushroom are one of my fave pizza toppings! Followed closely by cheese and tomato.

The youth of today have no appreciation for the finer things in life. :tlol:

blindturtle02
12-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Hey man, welcome to the drome. Yeah, great tastes in pizza toppings indeed! Glad to meet ya and see you around the boards.

Davin
12-04-2014, 03:47 PM
Welcome to the Drome. :tsmile:

Don Gaddis
12-04-2014, 06:45 PM
Awww *blushing* Thanks again for the warm welcome. By the way, for those who celebrated
Thanksgiving, I hope that it was a great one! I've often tried to convince my family to change
it up and just do a table spread of different pizzas with various toppings. Alas, each year we
get the same ol' turkey and dressing menu. Nothing wrong with that of course, but pizza
and root beer would suit me fine :).

Ravenshell
12-04-2014, 07:12 PM
Awww *blushing* Thanks again for the warm welcome. By the way, for those who celebrated
Thanksgiving, I hope that it was a great one! I've often tried to convince my family to change
it up and just do a table spread of different pizzas with various toppings. Alas, each year we
get the same ol' turkey and dressing menu. Nothing wrong with that of course, but pizza
and root beer would suit me fine :).

Howdy and welcome!

Do something like a turducken: a turkey, stuffed with a pizza wrapped around... I dunno, a steak? a couple pounds of bacon? Everyone wins! Then dies from heart failure... ;p

Slade
12-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Welcome, dirty bird.

LadyTMNT
12-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Welcome!

Glad to have another fellow TMNT fan onboard.... enjoy!

Don Gaddis
12-08-2014, 09:26 PM
Thanks again! *laughing at the "dirty bird" comment :) Hopefully no dragon lady
will hold me hostage any time soon and force me to write a horrible romance novel.