PDA

View Full Version : Do You Wanna Build a Sandman?

TMNTFOREVA
12-04-2014, 11:26 PM
Hey everyone! I've always wanted to RP, so I'm trying to start one off. Anyone can join. It starts with Mikey yearning to go have fun for once.

Blackeyedsonic
12-04-2014, 11:36 PM
Sounds fun are OCs allowed?

TMNTFOREVA
12-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Sounds fun are OCs allowed?

Yep! :tgrin:

Lethal Lullaby
12-04-2014, 11:52 PM
I'll give this a go. :3 I, too, like to RP. hehe.

Can I be April and heck my OC Oliver? Haven't really been him much. (he's kinda newish)

Blackeyedsonic
12-04-2014, 11:54 PM
Yep! :tgrin:

Sweet then I'm in as my homebrew Jason lee Scott if that's ok

Vikthefox
12-05-2014, 12:08 AM
Can I be my OC Vik the Fox?

TMNTFOREVA
12-05-2014, 12:11 AM
OK, lets get started I guess! And this is set after The Invasion. (I'm adding in my Oc Mizuko)

(Everyone's sitting in front of the tv.)

Mikey:We never do anything anymore...

Mizu : Puh-leaze. You chopped off your chicken's head for soup yesterday. That's something.

TMNTFOREVA
12-05-2014, 12:12 AM
Can I be my OC Vik the Fox?

Yep, no need to ask, just jump in! :tgrin:

TMNTFOREVA
12-05-2014, 12:19 AM
I'll give this a go. :3 I, too, like to RP. hehe.

Can I be April and heck my OC Oliver? Haven't really been him much. (he's kinda newish)

Yes!!! Welcome to this role-play, we've been expecting you.

Blackeyedsonic
12-05-2014, 12:19 AM
Jason is training in the yard
(Is it ok if I already did the meet and great for him?)

Lethal Lullaby
12-05-2014, 12:25 AM
(you've been expecting me? really? :3)

April laughed at Michelangelo. "I'm sure you can think of something, Mikey." She was writing in her journal about yesterday's events.

Oliver was standing behind the couch playing with his yo-yo. The young mutant Dingo stopped when he heard Michelangelo say they never do anything anymore. "Wanna play with my yo-yo?" He asks.

Vikthefox
12-05-2014, 12:39 AM
Vik was reading a book.

TMNTFOREVA
12-05-2014, 12:40 AM
Mikey looks up with a gleam in his eyes.

Raph : Don't say I didn't warn you.

In a split second, the entire yoyo is wrapped around Mikey's body. Mikey looks up embarassedly.

Mikey : Uhh, sorry?

Lethal Lullaby
12-05-2014, 12:46 AM
Oliver couldn't help but to laugh at Michelangelo. "Hahaha. You need practice dude." He says before unraveling the turtle from the yo-yo's string.

April finished writing then looked to Vik. "What you reading?" she asks him.

Blackeyedsonic
12-05-2014, 12:52 AM
Jason walks in after training and grabs a glass of water

TMNTFOREVA
12-05-2014, 12:57 AM
Mizu : Hey Jason!

An ad apears on the screen. It shows a beach in New Jersey. Mikey looks at it longingly.

Mikey: I wanna go there!

Blackeyedsonic
12-05-2014, 12:58 AM
Jason:hey mizu hey guys what's with mikey?

TMNTFOREVA
12-05-2014, 01:01 AM
Mizu: He wants to go to the beach.

Casey: I don't see why we shouldn't.

Mizu smacks Casey's shoulder.

Mizu: I think we all know why you wanna go.

Vikthefox
12-05-2014, 01:03 AM
Oliver couldn't help but to laugh at Michelangelo. "Hahaha. You need practice dude." He says before unraveling the turtle from the yo-yo's string.

April finished writing then looked to Vik. "What you reading?" she asks him.

Vik: "Harry Potter and the End of Trees". It's basically fan fiction, except I had to pay for it.

Blackeyedsonic
12-05-2014, 01:05 AM
Jason smiles:a beach? A real beach? You guys still have them?

TMNTFOREVA
12-05-2014, 01:11 AM
Mizu: Yeah, but its in New Jersey.

Mikey: THAT'S NOT FAR!!!

Raph: It doesn't sound that bad. Leo?

Leo: I guess we could take a vote.

Mikey immediately raises his hand. Mizu, Casey, and Raph shrug and do the same.

Blackeyedsonic
12-05-2014, 01:13 AM
Jason smiles:yeah I'm in it will be fun to relax for a bit

TMNTFOREVA
12-05-2014, 01:20 AM
Leo: How about you, Vic, April, Oliver?

Vikthefox
12-05-2014, 01:36 AM
Vik: I'm in. I like New Jersey.

Blackeyedsonic
12-05-2014, 01:38 AM
Jason smiles: sounds cool do we need a lunch?

TMNTFOREVA
12-05-2014, 01:40 AM
Mizu : I guess, wanna help?

Mikey is screaming with joy and jumping around the house like a mad turtle.

Blackeyedsonic
12-05-2014, 01:53 AM
Jason nods:yeah lets get some snacks *goes to the kitchen*

TMNTFOREVA
12-05-2014, 02:00 AM
Raph :Make me a PB and J!

Mizu : Do you want me to die?

Raph stares are her confusedly.

Mizu : I'm allergic.

Raph nods, ideas already forming in his evil mind....

Blackeyedsonic
12-05-2014, 02:05 AM
Jason:raph watch your step man *gets ready to make some snacks*

TMNTFOREVA
12-05-2014, 02:17 AM
Mizu makes a few ham and cheese sandwiches.

Mizu :Hey Vic, any requests?

TMNTFOREVA
12-05-2014, 02:27 AM
I think I gotta go to bed. It's like 3 right now. Continue later?

Blackeyedsonic
12-05-2014, 02:42 AM
I think I gotta go to bed. It's like 3 right now. Continue later?

Of corse no problem

Lethal Lullaby
12-05-2014, 02:47 AM
(Sure we continue later. But imma post this real quick. And if it's all right I'm putting in another OC)

"Cool." April said to Vik. After Leonardo asked if she was in for a trip to Jersey she thought about it then nodded. "A vacation sounds great." She says with a smile. She decided to have her hair down today, since she usually has it up.

Shadow was taking a nap in a room upstairs. Michelangelo's screaming unfortunately woke her up. "Oh for the love of bloody hell..." she mutters as she gets up. She walks out and death stares at Michelangelo (like the kind that look like they're gonna kill ya). "Why?? Can't you act civil for at least ONE DAY?" She asked the orange masked turtle her hands before her as if she wanted to strangle him.

Oliver heard Shadow's voice and immediately ducked under the table. "Ah! She's awake! Not looking. Not looking. Not looking." He says remembering the threat she made to him when she caught him staring at her bottom.

Shiro Kame
12-05-2014, 08:25 AM
Can I join in as my OC, Shiro?

Blackeyedsonic
12-05-2014, 11:14 AM
Jason smiles and looks at shadow:good morning you coming with us to the beach?*makes a roast beef sandwich for himself*

TMNTFOREVA
12-05-2014, 10:02 PM
Mikey: Uhh, I was, uh............

Mizu runs in from the kitchen, hearing Mikey's scream. With one look, she knows what it is.

Mizu: Mikey, I told you to stop reading those comics.

Lethal Lullaby
12-06-2014, 12:06 AM
Shadow turned her head to look at Jason. "Morning. We're going to the beach?" She asks. She looked back to Michelangelo and shook her head. "Nevermind you."

April got onto her hands and knees to look at Oliver under the table. "Oliver? Don't you wanna get your things together? What are you doing under the table?" She asked him curiously.

Oliver laughed nervously. "With Shadow up and and about? Haha. I'd like to keep my tail attached thank you very much." He said looking back at April with his one good eye since his right side of his face was covered in bandages.

TMNTFOREVA
12-06-2014, 12:31 AM
Mizu jumps out of the house in shorts and a tank top.

Mizu: Let's go Leo!

Leo follows her, overcome by all the bags.

Leo: It's only one night, and how'd I get stuck doing this again?

Blackeyedsonic
12-06-2014, 09:36 AM
Jason walks out in a green t-shirt and swim shorts ready to hang at the beach with a small gym bag and lunch box

Lethal Lullaby
12-06-2014, 01:35 PM
Oliver did eventually get out from under the table and put some things together for the little trip. He walked out wearing dark blue swim trunks and had a light grey towel over his shoulder. He carried a tan suit case.

Shadow walked out of the house wearing a short black shirt that showed her belly and jean shorts with black sandals. She had a black suit case with her.

April walked out carrying a pink duffle bag. She was wearing a yellow shirt with black shorts and bright yellow flip flops.

TMNTFOREVA
12-06-2014, 07:21 PM
Mikey: I'm so excited I'm gonna explode!

Raph: Go ahead, Mikey.

Leo: Let's get in!

EVeryone crams into the van. It was so tight, some were sitting on the floor.

Mizu: Leo, I...Can't breathe......

She was trapped in between Oliver, Jason in the backseat.

Donnie:(who is sitting at their feet) I know CPR!

Blackeyedsonic
12-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Jason climbs out and goes to his motorcycle:I will take my ride *starts it up*

TMNTFOREVA
12-06-2014, 08:12 PM
Mizu narrows her eyes at Jason. Donnie gets up and takes the seat in the middle. Mizu turned her body to the window and silently unwrapped a Hershey bar.

Mikey: Do I smell chocolate?

Casey: I smell it too.

Mizu ::o Keep your eyes on the road!

Blackeyedsonic
12-06-2014, 08:16 PM
Jason follows the van thinking this is what I love about this world real free time he then speeds up a little

TMNTFOREVA
12-06-2014, 08:27 PM
(Many chocolate battle-filled hours later, they got there)

Mizu stumbles out the door, her shirt wrinkled and her face stained with chocolate.

Mizu : It was just a Hershey bar....

Mikey walks up to the beach, his eyes widened. The beach is deserted.
Mizu and Mikey breaks into a run, directly into the waves.

Mizu:AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIi, it's freezing!!!

Vikthefox
12-06-2014, 09:05 PM
(Is it December in this story? Just wondering.)

"I should've teleported", Vik thought to himself

TMNTFOREVA
12-06-2014, 09:36 PM
(Is it December in this story? Just wondering.)

"I should've teleported", Vik thought to himself

(I guess.... Maybe we shoulda gone to Florida)

Mizu: Vik, wanna join?

Raph sneaks up behind her and dunks her head into the water. Mizu gets up, fists clenched and her eyes dangerous. A ball of purple flame apears in her hand. She throws it straight at Raph. The flame turns into smoke in midair, and disapears on contact.

Mizu: :lol:

Vikthefox
12-06-2014, 10:59 PM
(Okay. Jersey's fine with me.)

Vik: Sure *joins her*

Lethal Lullaby
12-07-2014, 01:35 AM
Shadow unattached her right arm and placed it in her suit case so she wouldn't get it wet. She saw Raphael dunk Mizu and laughed. Then she had a twiste idea.

Shadow put goggles over her eyes then went in the water. She bit her bottom lip at how cold the water was, but got over it. She went under the water and swam up to Raphael's leg before grabbing and pulling it to trip him.

Oliver stopped at the edge of the water seeing the girls. "Ahh. Damn my adolescence. Why do girls have to be so cute and pretty and augghhh." The 13 year old Dingo started slapping himself. "Don't do this man!"

April looked at Oliver with confusion on her face. She noticed his tail was wagging a moment ago when he was looking out into the ocean. April looked over and saw Shadow, Mizu, and the others in the water. "Oliver? Who were you looking at?" She asked.

"I wasn't looking at the girls I swear!!" Oliver shouted a little too loud before blushing and covering his mouth. He then found himself staring at April. "Ah."

April frowned at Oliver before slapping him across his face. "You pervert!" She shouted.

Oliver face went to the side after April slapped him as some drool went flying from his mouth. "Ah! I'm sorry!"

Fang Wolf
12-07-2014, 07:44 AM
(This sound fun - I join me in here too...Give this a try..
As my two Ocs: Witchpanther Saki (Mutant Panther "Shredder's son" he have Sword of Tengu),
Mikki Bishop (Mutant Lynx, "Shredder's mistress" Black Agent of Earth Protection Force).
+ Oroku Saki and Hamato Yoshi)

Blackeyedsonic
12-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Jason parks his motorcycle and goes to the beach and sets out a towel sitting on it watching the others play in the water:this is nice maybe ill join them *he smiles as he looks at the sky just enjoying being here*

TMNTFOREVA
12-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Mizu walks out of the freezing water.

Mizu : I think I froze my toes off.

She sits down next to Jason, smiling deviously. With a few concentrated flicks of the wrist, Jason is uncontrollably forced into the water.

Leo is playing with the others and having a good time, until he notices something in the water. At first, it looked like a plastic bag, but now it looks incredibly familiar. Suddenly, he remembers.

Leo : JELLYFISH!!!!!!

Lethal Lullaby
12-07-2014, 05:27 PM
(Is Mizu a witch? )

Raphael didn't expect Shadow to grab his leg from below the water. He yelled as he fell forward with a splash. "Whoa!"

Shadow stood up feeling satisfied. "hehe. Sucker." she says to Raphael before getting out of the water. She saw Jason get forced in the water and laughed some more.

Oliver heard Leonardo shout something about Jellyfish and started freaking out. "Jellyfish?! In these waters? Where? Where?! I don't wanna get stung by any! I don't wanna be peed on!" He said jumping around knowing the only way to stop the sting was to have the area peed on.

April sighed and shook her head. "Dude. You're not even in the water." she says to Oliver.

Blackeyedsonic
12-07-2014, 05:36 PM
Jason feels himself getting forced to the water and as he falls in swims to the top and looks at her a bit confused:what how the?

Vikthefox
12-07-2014, 05:48 PM
(I remember seeing a ton of jellyfish over in Wildwood, NJ like 14 or 15 years ago. I didn't get stung, I just had to move down to another part of the beach.)

Vik gets out of the water once he sees the jellyfish.

TMNTFOREVA
12-07-2014, 07:17 PM
(Mizu has psychic powers which include :Mind control, telekenisis, and she also has the ball of flame. I watch too much X-Men...)

Everyone lies on the sand, safe from the jellyfish. Mizu and April wrap blankets around the turtles.

Leo : Thanks.

Mizu : *shrugs* You guys are the cold blooded ones. *turns to the others* Which means you guys fend for yourselves. :lol:

Lethal Lullaby
12-07-2014, 08:29 PM
(Ohh okay that's still cool.)

Oliver tilted his head. "Say what now?" He asked.

Shadow had reattached her arm and grinned. "Every male and female for themselves!" She shouts before having her arm change into a blade.

Oliver's eyes went wide. "Holy crap! Are you trying to kill us??" He asked after seeing Shadow's arm change into a blade.

"Aww. What gives you that impression?" Shadow asks with a crazed look on her face.

Fang Wolf
12-07-2014, 08:43 PM
(Now I Jump me in game...:tlol:)

Witchpanther Saki, Mikki Bishop and Oroku Saki was at a distance of Turtles & co.
- Mikki sitting and basking in sun and Shredder sit in shadow.

"Do you want to take a swim with me?" Witchpanther Ask...
"No...go have fun, my son." Shredder says.

Witchpanther Saki jump in Water, he begin swim.

---

Splinter standing at the dock and check out on the water.

Blackeyedsonic
12-07-2014, 10:37 PM
Jason gets out and sighs there is no way he's gonna fight for a towel so instead he starts to do a kata a little distene away from the others trying to keep his mussels warm

TMNTFOREVA
12-07-2014, 11:03 PM
(Welcome Fang Wolf!)

Mizu yanks a towel off of Oliver's shoulders and wraps it around herself. :D
Suddenly, Mizu hears a whispering in the back of her mind.

Mizu: I..I think I hear something...

Every one looks at her.

Mizu : *places two fingers to her temple and closes her eyes* Someone's thoughts. It sounds familiar. And it's nearby.

Lethal Lullaby
12-07-2014, 11:10 PM
Oliver looked at Mizu after she snatched away his towel. "Why am I getting the bad end of this?" He asks crossing his arms. His eyes quickly darted back to Shadow.

Shadow became concerned when Mizu said she heard something. She changed her arm back to normal and looked around trying to see if she could see anyone else. "Do they sound dangerous?" she asks.

April looked around as well. She saw Jason practicing some Katas. She also noticed Shredder, Witchpanther, and Mikki off in the distance. "Is that?"

Raphael let out a growl when Miku said she heard something. He didn't like the idea of anyone spying on them.

TMNTFOREVA
12-07-2014, 11:16 PM
Mizu : Wait, let me try harder. I think it's- *her eys widen and she drops her towel* It's Shredder, and......Witchpanther, and I think Mikki.

Blackeyedsonic
12-07-2014, 11:26 PM
Jason sighs as he looks at the serf:the guys would love this*he thinks as he goes to get a soda he was to far away to hear the others*

TMNTFOREVA
12-07-2014, 11:32 PM
Mizu : What are we gonna do?

Leo ; I guess we could just avoid every thing and head home...

Mikey : Aw :tsad:

Casey : I think I can get the van set.

Every one sighs and gets their stuff.

Blackeyedsonic
12-07-2014, 11:41 PM
Jason stops at a small restoront ordering a soda and some chilidogs figuring why not sitting looking over the water

Lethal Lullaby
12-07-2014, 11:41 PM
Oliver frowned too. "Aww dang. And I was having fun." He said as he started gathering his belongings. "I'll get Jason. Where ever he is." Oliver states as he looks around.

"Well if it really is them I wanna stay around and see what fun I can have." Shadow says making her right arm change into a gun.

April shook her head looking at Shadow. "Shadow, if the turtles already have a hard time defeating Shredder in comabt, what makes you think you'll stand a chance?" She asks.

"I have pretty good aim." Shadow says not wanting to retreat.

Blackeyedsonic
12-07-2014, 11:45 PM
Jason notices Oliver and waves him over:what's up man I just got some chilidogs you want one? I know we packed a lunch but well I haven't had one of theses in a while

TMNTFOREVA
12-07-2014, 11:51 PM
Mizu : Shadow, I think we all know I've got better aim.

Leo : Guys, we spend 5 more minutes, then we get outt a here as fast as we can.

Lethal Lullaby
12-08-2014, 12:04 AM
Shadow scoffs at Mizu. "I'm sorry, but can you move around with ease without your eyes?" She asks.

"Ugh you two. This isn't the time." April says with an annoyed groan.

~*~

Oliver saw Jason and approached him. "Hey dude. Um actually I think we're all getting ready to get out of here. Mizu sensed Shredder and some others were here." He says. The chilidogs did sound good though. "Um you said chilidogs?" He asked.

Blackeyedsonic
12-08-2014, 12:08 AM
Jason raises a eyebrow: sensed? Ha yeah sure here take one*hands oliver a chilidog then takes a bite of his*

TMNTFOREVA
12-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Mizu starts to squirm a bit.

Mizu : *groans, her head pounding* It's getting uncomfortable. Their thoughts are practically being pushed into my head, but I can't read them.

Casey : Ok, everyone, let's hit the road!

MIkey takes one last look at the beach. :tsad:

Lethal Lullaby
12-08-2014, 12:21 AM
Shadow growls turning her arm back to normal. She mutters under her breath as she gets in the van.

April was a little disappointed as well that they had to leave. "Alright. SHould we wait for Oliver and Jason?" April asks.

~*~

Oliver taked the chili dog and started eating it. "Hmm. Perhaps, but it's no chance risking the gir- uh i mean everyone else."

TMNTFOREVA
12-08-2014, 12:26 AM
Mizu : I got this.

She sends a small poke to them with her mind and turns their bodies towards th van. Casey is waving for them impatiently.

Mizu : *sent from her mind* Hurry up, boys.

It was only then she remembered that she had forgotten to tell them that certain little trick.

Blackeyedsonic
12-08-2014, 12:28 AM
Jason frowns as if remembering something then shacks it off and gets up:yeah your right better to be safe right lets go back*starts to head to his motorcycle parked next to the van*

Lethal Lullaby
12-08-2014, 12:34 AM
(Mizu's abilities are similar to Magdalena's (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1121606&postcount=344) lol. I'm not being her in this though. Shadow/Shilo and Oliver are enough OCs to play as.)

Oliver freaked out when he heard Mizu in his mind. "What the? How? HUh??" he shook his head then ran to the van getting inside. He decided to sit on the floor.

Shadow was by a window with her arms crossed. "I can't believe we have to go already."

Blackeyedsonic
12-08-2014, 12:37 AM
Jason looks at mizu a bit upset as he goes to his bike:hey stay out of my head I got enuf in there *starts up his bike and drives off before the others*

TMNTFOREVA
12-08-2014, 12:40 AM
And they went back home. Mizu continuosly stared at Jason's motocycle with jealousy. Mikey played Spongebob off of his T-Phone, volume at full blast.

Raph : Mikeyyyyyy.

Mizu : Who doesn't like Spongebob, Raph.

Donnie : I just don't like how scientifically incorrect it is. YOU CAN'T HAVE A BEACH UNDERWATER!

Then they all began shouting. Arguing. And arguing. And some more arguing. April, finally tired of it, decided to say her piece.

April : Every one shut it!

Every one else : :teek:

Lethal Lullaby
12-08-2014, 12:43 AM
Shadow tried not to laugh, but couldn't help herself and busted out laughing. "Bwahahah! Damn April." she said as she continued to snicker.

Oliver's tail went between his legs and he let out a whimper after April's outburst.

April sighed after everyone calmed down. "Thank you." she glared a little at Shadow.

Blackeyedsonic
12-08-2014, 12:44 AM
Jason looks at the others and sighs:mikey a head set would fix all this ya know?*he then speeds off ahead*

TMNTFOREVA
12-08-2014, 12:49 AM
Mizu begins to nod off, and eventually falls asleep on Donnie's shoulder. Then Donnie fell asleep on Mikey.

Mikey : I'm gettin squished here.

Casey glances at April who was riding shotgun. Now that everyone's asleep, it was insanely quiet.

Casey : Remind me never to get you mad at me.

Lethal Lullaby
12-08-2014, 12:57 AM
April laughed bit feeling a bit embarassed about her outburst of anger. "Heh yeah. Sorry I guess I just lost it."

Shadow eventually became sleepy as well and passed out leaning on Raphael.

Raphael's head fell back over the seat as he slept snoring loudly.

Oliver laid on the floor of the van curled up.

TMNTFOREVA
12-08-2014, 01:06 AM
After about an hour, Casey announced "We're here!" Everyone slowly stumbled out of the car, still half asleep. Mikey was hopping from one foot to another.

Mikey : My foot fell asleep!

Mizu walked into the house and threw herself onto the couch.

Mizu : Good luck getting me outta this couch.

Blackeyedsonic
12-08-2014, 01:09 AM
Jason parked at a hotel and went to his room calling the guys house phone

TMNTFOREVA
12-08-2014, 01:12 AM
Donnie jumped up when he heard the phone ring.

I got it!

He picked up the phone.

Hello?

Blackeyedsonic
12-08-2014, 01:13 AM
Jason smiles when Donnie answers:hey don just wanted to tell you I got home ok what with mizus um "feelings" didnt wanna worry you guys that's all

Lethal Lullaby
12-08-2014, 01:18 AM
Shadow didn't care if Mizu wasn't getting up from the couch she just collapsed on the floor sleeping there.

Oliver managed to get upstairs and slept in one of the bed rooms.

TMNTFOREVA
12-08-2014, 01:20 AM
Donnie : All right. Hey, give me a second. *puts hand over the phone*
MIZU HOW'S THE RADAR?

Mizu :*From the living room* I'm right here! And it's fine.

Donnie *back on the phone* She says it's fine.

(I'm going to sleep. I guess we continue tommorow? :tgrin: )

Blackeyedsonic
12-08-2014, 01:25 AM
Jason smiles and goes to get a shower ready:alright later then dude*hangs up*

Fang Wolf
12-08-2014, 06:41 AM
Splinter had gone a long walk on the beach, so he did not notice that everyone had offered home.
"Where is everyone?" When he sees that everyone was gone.

"Is that Hamato Yoshi, Blade bunny? Get him!" Mikki gives orders to her soldiers to arrest Splinter.
Shredder noded. "Soon Can I get my revenge...Hahaa!!" When Shredder heard that Mikki called him Blade bunny.
"What did I say about calling me that." he snarl little.

Witchpanther give Hamato evil grin when Splinter hade be arrest.
"Time to Pray....you will be my Guinea Pig, Yoshi..." Mikki says.

Vikthefox
12-08-2014, 07:09 AM
Vik teleported back to the house and fell asleep on a couch in the basement.

Shiro Kame
12-08-2014, 08:25 AM
Shiro's wandering on the beach, unsure what to do

TMNTFOREVA
12-08-2014, 12:12 PM
(The Next Day)

Leo tries to wake every one up for training, but it didn't work. So he went to Plan B.

Leo *through bullhorn* EVERY ONE GET UP! TIME TO START THE-

Leo is cut off as a ball of smoke hits him in the face.

Mizu : Don't you dare.

Shiro Kame
12-08-2014, 12:14 PM
Shiro was resting in an abandoned shed until the bullhorn woke her up, causing her to come out, looking pissed as ever for someone violating her sleep*

Fang Wolf
12-08-2014, 12:25 PM
-Early morning in Earth Protection Force Secret Base-
"I'll do some testing and see if I can restore you to Human again.
Hehe, Well I can get benefit out of you as a soldier." Saying Mikki to Splinter sitting in a cage next to her..

Lethal Lullaby
12-08-2014, 12:25 PM
Shadow personality had swapped to her real one causing her to wake up as Shilo. She looked around and rubbed her ears. "Oww. Gee why'd you have to wake us up like that?"

Shilo stood up and streched her arms over her head.

April woke up groaning after the bullhorn was used. "Ugh." She noticed Shilo was her normal self and not her alter ego Shadow. "Morning Shilo." She says with a smile.

Oliver fell out of the bed then came running down stairs. "What's going on? Are we being attacked?" He asks before seeing no danger. He kept his distance from Shilo not sure if she was still Shadow or not.

Blackeyedsonic
12-08-2014, 12:27 PM
Jason has started training at 6:00 am having woke up at 5 am

Vikthefox
12-08-2014, 01:32 PM
Vik woke up confused.

Shiro Kame
12-08-2014, 03:06 PM
Shiro searches for the source of the bullhorn, prepared to give whoever woke herself up so rudely a piece of her mind.

TMNTFOREVA
12-08-2014, 09:07 PM
Leo nervously looked at his team. Each was prepared to kill him, slowly and oh so painfully.

Leo : Hehe, let's get started. :embarass:

Lethal Lullaby
12-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Shilo tilted her head looking at Leo. "Started on what?"

Oliver recognized Shilo's voice and sighed in relief. "Oh thank goodness." he said as he stepped closer to her.

TMNTFOREVA
12-08-2014, 11:23 PM
Leo : Don't you remember? It's Tuesday. AKA : Stealth training in the woods day.

Every one groans.

Raph : The sun hasn't even risen yet.

Leo : You guys all signed the pact, and therefore are forced to do so.

Mizu mumbles and ties her hair into a high pony tail. She rubs her hands together with an evil smile.

Mizu : Well, I've been in the mood to break something lately.

Leo : MIzu, you know the rule. NO broken bones.

Mizu ::tgrumble:

Lethal Lullaby
12-08-2014, 11:29 PM
"Sounds like something Shadow would like to do." Michelangelo says.

"Who's Shadow?" Shilo asks curiously not knowing Shadow's her alter ego.

"Um no one! Haha. You heard nothing." Oliver said covering Michelangelo's mouth.

Shilo had a confused expression on her face for a moment, then smiled cheerfully. "Oh Okee dokes then."

Blackeyedsonic
12-09-2014, 01:06 AM
Jason remebers he should meet the others so he rides his bike to the turtles home

TMNTFOREVA
12-09-2014, 01:07 AM
Leo : Ok, everybody, 5 4 3 2 1.

In a flash, they all disapeared. Mizu was suddenly thankful for wearing a camo t shirt and dark green sweat pants. She sits high in a tree, scanning the area for anyone sneaking up on her. A ball of smoke is in her hand, ready for use.

Mizu : Let the games begin. :ttwisted:

Blackeyedsonic
12-09-2014, 01:13 AM
Jason walks into the woods wondering where the guys are:guys? *he looks around carefully*

TMNTFOREVA
12-09-2014, 01:22 AM
Mizu sees someone wandering around near the woods. She grins and silently jumps down, clearing away all leaves and twigs with her mind. Then she leaps up, pushing the guy to the ground. Mizu sits on his back as he struggles. She proudly turns him over to see his face.

Mizu : Jason? I didn't know you were coming....

Blackeyedsonic
12-09-2014, 01:26 AM
Jason smiles and stands with mizu now held in his arms looking anniyed: ok what was that about?

TMNTFOREVA
12-09-2014, 01:28 AM
Mizu : *jumps off * Hehe, It's Tuesday.... Uh, I guess I got a little carried away.... Sorry?

Blackeyedsonic
12-09-2014, 01:33 AM
Jason sighs:yeah its all cool just next time dont jump the new guy I mean I don't train with the guys much

Lethal Lullaby
12-09-2014, 01:40 AM
Oliver was hiding in a bush. Luckily he was pretty small for his age. He jumped out at Raphael when he saw him.

it was a bad move on his part because Raphael heard him coming and stepped to the side before grabbing Oliver's head and giving him the noogie of a lifetime.

Shilo was moving about through some trees hoping nobody would catch her. how'd I get into this? she thinks looking around.

TMNTFOREVA
12-09-2014, 01:42 AM
Mizu : K, wanna join me while I'm on the hunt?

(Meanwhile)

Mikey nervously looks over his shoulder. 3 times he had the feeling of being followed. Little did he know that his brother lurks behind him. With a shove, Raph pushes Mikey to the ground.

raph : I got you goood :tlol:

Blackeyedsonic
12-09-2014, 01:48 AM
Jason thinks then answers:any rules to this?*he turns and grabs donnie who tried to sneak up on him*

TMNTFOREVA
12-09-2014, 02:03 AM
Mizu : Well, you just gotta get someone before they sneak up on you, and get take the person you got as prisoner. It does help that I can usually sense them before they show up. :D

Blackeyedsonic
12-09-2014, 02:16 AM
Jason sighs and stands up with Don held:like this?

TMNTFOREVA
12-09-2014, 02:23 AM
Mizu : *grins* Yep. And let's go, I think I sense Leo.

She clears away twigs and leaves with every step she takes. In a bush, she sees a flash of blue.

Bingo, she thinks.

Mizu grabs the end of his bandanna and yanks it, pulling Leo's whole body out.

Leo ::tgrumble::tgrumble:

Shiro Kame
12-09-2014, 08:33 AM
Shiro walks over to the group: Hey, you! Which one of you used the loud noise!?! YOu woke me up!

Fang Wolf
12-09-2014, 01:20 PM
(Is there any of TMNT & Co. who has noticed Splinter is gone?)

-Earth Protection Force Secret Base-
Mikki preparing the serum."It's Time...be human again...
For I have succeeded in my mission so is your name now P1..."

-The Shredder's Lair-
"Hmm, I wonder where Mikki concerned with Hamato?" Says Shredder curiously.

Blackeyedsonic
12-09-2014, 01:29 PM
(Lol don't look at me Jason thinks he's inside)

Jason sighs thinking that was way to easy:man didnt splinter teach you to clear your mind dude?

(Oh and is splinter claimed or anyone can use I'm a bit confused on that)

Fang Wolf
12-09-2014, 01:32 PM
(Oh and is splinter claimed or anyone can use I'm a bit confused on that)
((Yes, it's claimed by me ..:tsmile:))

Blackeyedsonic
12-09-2014, 01:36 PM
((Yes, it's claimed by me ..:tsmile:))

(Cool thanks for telling me)

Jason looks at shiro:um I don't know and who are you?

Lethal Lullaby
12-09-2014, 01:42 PM
Shilo climbed up into a tree hoping nobody would find her up there.

April saw Shilo up in the tree and sighed with a chuckle. April climbed up into the tree and tapped Shilo's shoulder. "Gotcha." She says with a smirk.

Shilo looked at APril and pouted. "Aww. No fair!" she says.

~*~

Oliver was with Raphael and them since Raphael was the one who caught him. "Is this dang training almost over with?"

Fang Wolf
12-09-2014, 01:53 PM
-Earth Protection Force Secret Base/Shredder's Lair-

Shredder called Mikki on her phone: how's it going with the experiments, Mikki-sama?
Mikki respond with a calm tone in her phone: Ah experiments are moving forward, but it is making progress, Saki-Sama.

Witchpanther Saki ask his father: Uhm....Mikki have new Toy?
Shredder noded: Yes, I think she have that, my son.

Blackeyedsonic
12-09-2014, 02:26 PM
Jason looks at Oliver: dude have you seen splinter?

Lethal Lullaby
12-09-2014, 02:27 PM
Oliver shrugs. "Not since yesterday." he replies.

April walks over with Shilo. "Splinter is not here?"

Blackeyedsonic
12-09-2014, 02:30 PM
Jason looks worried:wait the turtles farther is missing when shredder was on the beach and we are not out looking for him?*he goes to his motorcycle as he talks*

Shiro Kame
12-10-2014, 08:27 AM
Shiro: I'm Shiro, who are you?

TMNTFOREVA
12-11-2014, 12:24 AM
Mizu: Oh my gosh, how'd we forget him like that?

Leo : We gotta find him! You all know what to do.

Casey and Leo ran to the van, motioning for everyone to get in. Mizu sat in the back, her eyes closed and her eye brows knit together.

Mizu : I'm picking up something....I'm trying, Urgh, I think he's.....somewhere north. Go!

Casey slammed his foot on the gas, rapidly driving north.

Blackeyedsonic
12-11-2014, 12:27 AM
Jason starts up his bike and heads to the foot HQ to try to find out what shredder knows

TMNTFOREVA
12-11-2014, 12:46 AM
Mizu strains her mind as she mentally streches as much as she can.
Urgh, he's....uhh.......go right!

The van swerves sharply, many drivers honking at them.

Mizu: Ok, I'm oicking up something new... I can sense his feelings. He's lost, he's hurt, he's afraid but trying to be strong.....Aughh!

Her head aches and she's drained of energy.

Mizu : *panting* I..can't do this....

Blackeyedsonic
12-11-2014, 12:52 AM
Jason parks and then uses his watch teleporter to beam into the foot building and sneaks to a consol starting to hack into the system looking for any news about splinter and as he thought the bragger informed all of the foot of his "victory" but finding where they took splinter is proving harder then he thought

TMNTFOREVA
12-11-2014, 01:07 AM
Mizu : Let...me try.... again.

She strains, even though she is exhausted and her head is pounding. Sweat
beads begin to form down her face.

Donnie : Mizu, just stop and breathe.

Mizu :*breathing heavily* No, I..gotta keep going. We need to find him.

Blackeyedsonic
12-11-2014, 01:13 AM
Jason copies what data he can and beams to his bike driving to find the earth defences base he radios the turtles:guys I think I know where he is shredder does not have him at his base so his girlfriend must have taken splinter to her base

TMNTFOREVA
12-11-2014, 01:18 AM
Leo : (in radio) Ok, we're on our way.

Mizu massages her temples for a few minutes. When she is done, she pulls out her scythe and straps it on.

Leo : Mizu, I don't think you can fight. You're pale, sweaty, and it looks like it hurts to move your finger. You are way overexhausted.

Mizu : Leo, I gotta fight. I'm sure I'll be fine.

Blackeyedsonic
12-11-2014, 01:25 AM
Jason parks and sighs thinking great how are we gonna do this it's a USA military base then he waits for the others to show up thinking maybe it's morphing time

TMNTFOREVA
12-11-2014, 01:43 AM
When they arrive, everyone jumps out the car. Mizu is last, and when she walks out, she staggers just a tiny bit. Her mind is bombarded by other's thoughts. She digs a little, taking the info she could. She finally finds something, and her scythe drops to the floor.

Mizu :They've expiremented on him. They made him...human.

Blackeyedsonic
12-11-2014, 01:48 AM
Jason walks over to leo and the others: so how do we get in?

TMNTFOREVA
12-11-2014, 01:53 AM
Leo : Uh, I don't know. Didn't really think this through... I guess we can start off by breaking all cameras.

Mikey nods and wraps his kasarigama (feel like a geek just knowing that) around a security camera and yanks it down.

Raph : One down, like 49 left to go.

Blackeyedsonic
12-11-2014, 02:27 AM
Jason sighs:alright lets split up I will sneak in amyone wanna come with me can but we need a distraction team as well

Fang Wolf
12-11-2014, 08:45 AM
-Inside the Earth Protection Force Secret Base-
"Hmm, I have now made the serum more efficiently, to see if it works."
Mikki Bishop (Mutant lynx) says and sticks syringe into the neck of the splinter.

Mikki anaesthetising Splinter and insert a chip in the deep inside his brain..
"I insert up a security chip in you , just in case...
If someone tries to remove the chip so you'll be brain dead or die by brain damage.
This Chip come change you forever, you will not remember your past live or friends, my new born son."
- Mikki Bishop wraps Hamato Yoshi's head with a bandage for protecting the stitches. -

"Sleep well my prince.."

-Out of the Earth Protection Force Secret Base-
A black limousine rides into Mikki's Base, Shredder go out from limousine.
"Time to meet my mistress.." He says and begin walk to door.

Blackeyedsonic
12-11-2014, 10:59 AM
It had been decided that Jason would beam in with don and they apare in the lab Jason attacks the mutant lyinks and don goes to the operation removing the bandeges and the chip having heard what she had said luckly he removed it before it was activated and he reraps splinters head don then grabs him and runs as Jason keeps the in his mind sick doctor busy

Lethal Lullaby
12-12-2014, 12:16 AM
(yo. I'm lost. Like idk what to say. :/ )