PDA

View Full Version : Calling Paramore fans :)

Brooke507
12-08-2014, 03:42 PM
Who else loves this band? I absolutely love Paramore. Hayley Williams has a great voice. I love their Brand New Eyes album. I can relate to a lot of their songs. My top favorites would be:
Ignorance
Brick by Boring Brick
The Only Exception
Where the Lines Overlap

Blossombrooks
12-08-2014, 05:01 PM
Yeah I quite like them, I have that album too. She does have an amazing voice, I'm always impressed when I see her doing live performances on tv, not seen them in concert yet but one day I'd love to. Have you seen them live? :)

Brooke507
12-08-2014, 05:08 PM
Yeah I quite like them, I have that album too. She does have an amazing voice, I'm always impressed when I see her doing live performances on tv, not seen them in concert yet but one day I'd love to. Have you seen them live? :)

I've never seen them live, I would love to see them live :)

THGhost
02-12-2015, 08:34 PM
I absolutely adore them. Have seen them live 3 times. :D They've certainly changed their sound since the Farro brothers left, but it made them more mainstream and opened them up to tons more fans which is really awesome. Love their new stuff, but their old stuff will always resonate with me - their first 2 albums helped me through some tough times in High School.

Hayley has one of the best live singing voices I've ever heard. Having such a big voice come out of such a small woman is incredible.

They just won their first Grammy this year too!