PDA

View Full Version : You think tanks can take on Utrom Shredder?

TurtleFan2012
12-08-2014, 04:39 PM
How strong is Ch'rell's suit? Can it take a blast from a tank? I know he has alien technology and robots on his side, but what if it's just him in his suit vs the US army? How would that turn out?

TheSkeletonMan939
12-08-2014, 04:45 PM
I don't know about tanks, but that suit is tough. A freaking water tower fell on top of it and he was fine.

I think a couple tank blasts would take him out, but he's probably not going to stand still and get hit.

Jephael
12-08-2014, 04:47 PM
I think it also depends on what specific era we're speaking of here. I bet the original suit he had in Feudal Japan would've been a lot easier to take down than the one he had in the early 21st century.

snake
12-08-2014, 04:52 PM
A large number of modern tanks? Yes.

Nameless
12-08-2014, 06:05 PM
could he take a blow from a tank is debatable... if the question could he take on a tank though of course he could since speed is also a factor

Davetello
12-08-2014, 06:07 PM
He'd get tanked.

Icebot
12-10-2014, 06:12 PM
The Turtle Tunneller took him out easily in Same As It Never Was so I'd say definitely.

FoxBoxKid
12-10-2014, 09:55 PM
A new thread to ask a yes-or-no question? Maybe there should be a general question thread. This a forum, not Yahoo Answers.

TheSkeletonMan939
12-11-2014, 04:29 AM
A new thread to ask a yes-or-no question? Maybe there should be a general question thread. This a forum, not Yahoo Answers.

Yeah. It's a forum. A forum is for discussing things.

We're discussing something in this thread, right? We're discussing the strength of Ch'rell's suit.

So it's fine.

Nameless
12-11-2014, 08:49 AM
The Turtle Tunneller took him out easily in Same As It Never Was so I'd say definitely.

different slower suit and he was exposed and that was against a ninja turtle who out smarted him and the drill on the tunneller isn't exactly your average run of the mill drill:) ;)... average joe tank driver and a tank and i still think Utrom Shred-head wins...

ABrown
12-11-2014, 09:13 AM
I personally think of the utrom exosuits as kind of like the Terminator(s), but with much more flexibility. But to specifically answer the question, I don't think that a tank is the best way to go about attacking the Utrom Shredder in his Oroku Saki exosuit. Maybe it might be a good way to go against him when he's in his suits from either Same As It Never Was or Exodus.

TurtleFan2012
12-14-2014, 04:23 PM

You must don't go to forums much? Where have you been? :ohwell:

If I go to Yahoo Answers, some guy would say this to me...
"This is Yahoo Answers, not a forum" :lol:

Donnieangelo
01-09-2015, 01:33 PM
I remember the suit survived in that fire at the end of the episode Rogue in the House. He got tackled by Zog but the Triceraton did not live.

ABrown
01-09-2015, 02:06 PM
I remember the suit survived in that fire at the end of the episode Rogue in the House. He got tackled by Zog but the Triceraton did not live.

Actually we don't know for a fact that Zog didn't survive. I mean I assume he didn't, but there isn't any definitive proof that he didn't.

neatoman
01-09-2015, 03:38 PM
Before or after he obtained Dimension X technology?

Before he was certainly hard to beat but I'm pretty sure a tank could take him on considering that it was possible to chip away at his armor with swords and sais. After he obtained Dimension X technology his only weakness was the Technodrome laser, the only reason Krang was so easy to defeat was that they explained that while Dimension X technology had potential, it just seemed like the residents of Dimension X were too stupid to put it to put it together in any competent way.

mrminister4446
01-10-2015, 03:41 AM
Considering a tank shell can penetrate other tanks with thick armour, I assume that it would mess his exosuit up pretty badly. As neatoman said, they chipped his armour off by using only melee weapons.

Of course there is no way they would hit him unless he doesn't know they are aiming at him.