PDA

View Full Version : Project hexagon

Blackeyedsonic
12-10-2014, 04:00 PM
This rp is a crossover of tmnt and power rangers the plot involves a war among rangers and the tmnt must pic a side OC's are allowed the rules are the normal no godmoding or controling others characters until they are claimed the cannon characters are npc anyone can use and you can only add stuff like plot points or characters if you ask me first other then that have fun

The two sides are as follows

Tommy oliver the red zeo ranger and his zeo rangers team=
Tommy basicly made a program to control all rangers on earth and or mutants under his plan all would registar and work for him and the government he wants to make it law and force all teams to ansewer to him

Jason lee Scott the red mighty morphing power ranger and his ranger team=
They opose the project thinking it's a violatain of both Zordons code and the rights of both rangers and mutants

I control both Jason and tommy to keep the story moving so pic your character and your side if you wanna join

Super Goku
12-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Sounds like a good idea. I will probably join, but right now I'm not sure which characters I want to be. I'm not sure how I feel about the rangers fighting each other, but it is your game so you make the rules. :)

Blackeyedsonic
12-11-2014, 10:02 AM
Sounds cool ^_^

Vikthefox
12-12-2014, 12:47 AM
I know Mighty Morphin Power Rangers more than the other series' so I'll be on Jason's side. I'll post which character I'll be later.

Blackeyedsonic
12-15-2014, 01:16 PM
(Let's start this if anyone wants to join later just ask)
Tommy was in his chair purpesly sitting at the head of the table and at the other head of the table was kimberly heart he was hoping that she would side with him after all she was the heart of the first team but next to her was Jason his former leader and one of his best friends to the other side was Billy and then you had carter from light speed rescue and Wes from time force

Tommy:thank you all for coming I have a plan........

The next day the news interrupted the turtles show project hexagon was announced as was the rangers real names with wanted signs posted for rouge rangers as the news called them it seemed Jason didn't go with the flow

Splinter:what's this?*he is annoyed to have his stories inturupted*

Vikthefox
12-16-2014, 12:58 PM
Michelangelo: I never heard of these "ranger" guys. Who are they master Splinter?

AprilO'Neil
12-23-2014, 10:37 AM
Hi everyone may I play as April here?

Darthknuxward
12-24-2014, 01:14 AM
Can I join as Raph, Andros, Zedd, and Shredder?

Blackeyedsonic
12-30-2014, 11:03 AM
Hi everyone may I play as April here?

Yes you can

Blackeyedsonic
12-30-2014, 11:04 AM
Can I join as Raph, Andros, Zedd, and Shredder?

Sure just say witch side you want Andros on dude

AprilO'Neil
12-30-2014, 09:07 PM
April climbs down into the sewers and goes through the tunnels to visit The Turtles. She has brought a four cheese pizza with her for all of them to enjoy. She goes into the main room of the lair to find them watching television.
April: Hey you guys! I thought you might be hungry, so I brought pizza! (She looks on the TV screen to see the Rangers) Is this some kind of new show you guys are watching?

Darthknuxward
12-31-2014, 08:48 PM
Andros would be on Jason's side.

Blackeyedsonic
01-12-2015, 09:56 AM
Cool dude.....

Mew
01-12-2015, 11:06 AM
Mate, can I be Zach (Black Ranger)?

Blackeyedsonic
01-15-2015, 01:15 PM
Yes but pick a side