PDA

View Full Version : The Role of The Neutrinos

MikeandRaph87
12-13-2014, 05:42 PM
I was surprised to see with the triumphant utilization of Krang,interdimensional would-be dictator and the traditional race that rebels against him,the neutrinos. After #20 the characters seemed to have disappeared. It would seem a given they would participate in the assault on the Technodrome. Yet not even a mention aside from Fugitoid himself who is a neutrino. Are they to be involved in coming issues? Any comments by IDW staff on teasing plans for them or do I have to write a letter to be published to ask?:P

TonySiegel
12-13-2014, 05:53 PM
would be cool to see them back again...

really hoping we have a long lasting comic series on our hands...

Joey Kamikaze
12-13-2014, 07:01 PM
I'm hoping they'll show up this arc, but who knows? I'd certainly think the Neutrinos owe them one though.

ctt4lfecw
12-14-2014, 11:19 PM
Well, I had a question about if Professor Miller was going to come back since SHotF. And then BAM, he's back now in ish 41.

I say that they will be back for this. Because they've been kept quiet.

ChosenOne
12-15-2014, 06:28 AM
Remember the Deus Ex Machina role the Utroms played in the 2003 cartoon, after the final confrontation with Ch'rell? Maybe the Neutrinos swoop in after everything is said and done, and take Krang into their custody.

pingclang
12-15-2014, 02:04 PM
I really hope they make a comeback. They really surprised me. I hated the Neutrinos in the Fred Wolf series but loved them in the comic. Maybe what Donnie's up to may lead to another encounter with them, we'll just have to wait and see.

dlariv
12-26-2014, 08:43 PM
I'm sure they will re-appears in the next Nickelodeon cartoon season. I love how they bring back old characters in this new serie.