PDA

View Full Version : A villain other than the Shredder

LeotheLateBloomer
12-22-2014, 12:28 PM
What Ninja Turtle villains could you see or want be the main antagonist(s) of a movie?

I'd like to see Baxter Stockman or the Rat King.

Panda_Kahn_fan
12-22-2014, 12:36 PM
Definitely Rat King. Though I could see a plot based around IDW's old Hob and his gang of 'mutants must rule the world, down with humans!' thugs.

samxsteal
12-22-2014, 12:46 PM
Tokka and slash would be pretty cool

Candy Kappa
12-22-2014, 12:48 PM
Old Hob
Baxter Stockman
Krang
Karai
Null

The Boston Ninja Turtle
12-22-2014, 01:19 PM
Stockman and The Purple Dragons

that gives them The main baddie and Lackies to Battle

with Stockman leading to Shred Head and Dragons to the foot

TurtleTitan97
12-22-2014, 01:22 PM
The Triceritons

Leo656
12-22-2014, 01:27 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Slash in a movie, that'd be neat.

As it is, in the new one Raph looks more like Slash than Raph, honestly.

The Boston Ninja Turtle
12-22-2014, 01:38 PM
off topic. turtletitan where is your gif from?

turtlefanforever
12-22-2014, 01:39 PM
even though it was only one episode of OT Kronos. The guy obsessed with clocks. Tee info he has, his psychopathic ways. The backstory. Would make for a great movie with him as Main antagonist.

TurtleTitan97
12-22-2014, 01:44 PM
off topic. turtletitan where is your gif from?

It's from the recent episode of the CW 'The Flash' series, "The Man in the Yellow Suit".

TrickOrTreater
12-22-2014, 02:15 PM
Shredder should always be present. In the background, manipulating things(until he deems it necessary to get involved himself).

Other than that, proper Foot Ninjas, Baxter Stockman(that's more than just a name on imdb), Bebop and Rocksteady, Karai who does more than stand around and speak a few lines.

Krang, once and for freaking all.

turtlefanforever
12-22-2014, 02:19 PM
Krang, once and for freaking all.

hmm I'm torn on agreeing with you here. It'd be badass but at the same time there's few ways to get him right and all too many ways to screw it up. He's probably one of the characters that you just leave be but if portrayed right both in personality/actions and appearance there is SO much you can do with him.

MikeandRaph87
12-22-2014, 03:57 PM
Perhaps its just me but for the movie to be good it has to have Shredder. Shredder should atleast be present in the background. I would like to see Rat King or Krang if we cannot have Shredder. Of course either could be connected to the diabolical ninja master.

kev trashcan
12-22-2014, 04:11 PM
baxter stockman
the rat king
the triceratons
jason vorhees (from the end of f13 jason take manhattan)
krang
slash

Powder
12-22-2014, 11:55 PM
Stockman w/mousers & an eventual robotic suit, like in Mirage/2k3/Nick.

Rat King with a horde of rabid rodents & maybe a dash of mind control stuff.

Leatherhead, but make him turn out to be good. So go the Mirage/2k3/Nick route.

LeoRaph
12-23-2014, 12:04 AM
Bishop done with an actor who has the charisma, depth, intellect, mystery and actual fighting skill for the big screen would be really cool.

Myko
12-23-2014, 01:44 AM
Not that I really think it would make a great movie, but it's time for a live action Krang. We've waited so long!

Mandy Chan
12-25-2014, 04:01 AM
Baxter Stockman, as he is portrayed in the mirage conics and 2k3 toon.. A really twisted and nasty git.. I think Krang would be interesting to see too. Though he would be working with Shredder?

neatoman
12-25-2014, 05:12 AM
The obvious choice from a storytelling perspective would be Baxter Stockman, he could easily fit into the whole corporate conspiracy thing.

From a marketing perspective though... Yeah it's going to be Krang...

massakre
12-26-2014, 07:43 AM
Bring in Stockman for sure

IndigoErth
12-26-2014, 05:02 PM
Really I wouldn't mind if they just came up with an original villain and story, as long as it was well thought out and worked.

Would at least save some grief on both the fan and makers part if there isn't as much to pick at and worry about.

Xav
01-08-2015, 10:54 PM
Hun
Bishop
Baxter Stockman
Karai
Khan
Tatsu
Pimiko

Drose18
01-09-2015, 12:40 AM
Howabout one with stockman and rat king taking over at same time i dont think either could carry an entire movie but together would be cool if done right. like spiderman 2 but better cuz spiderman 2 sucked.

MsMarvelDuckie
01-09-2015, 02:05 AM
Sez you. Unless you're talking about the Amazing S-M 2 movie. Didn't see it. Was disappointed with the FIRST ASM movie, so I skipped the sequel. The Raimi #2, however, was the BEST of that trilogy. Ock for the win!

I'd love to see either Stockman or Krang. Preferably Krang with Shredder as their dynamic was always so great! (But only if they're flinging insults at each other- but done menacingly....) Heck, throw in Hun (or Bishop) with Baxter, and you've got an interesting duo either way!

Panda_Kahn_fan
01-09-2015, 06:07 AM
Baxter Stockman and the rat king at war, with the turtles caught in the middle- would be the ultimate non-Shredder movie! Perfect material for a TMNT sequel of any kind!

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
01-09-2015, 08:01 AM
Agent Bishop and the Earth Protection Force hunting supposed "alien" activity in NYC... have him enlist Baxter Stockman and his Mousers to assist in the hunt. Bishop and the Turtles are both investigating TCRI and the Utroms...

Actually, if we hadn't had to deal with "Eric Sachs", William Fichtner would have made a GREAT John Bishop. :ohwell:

MsMarvelDuckie
01-09-2015, 07:16 PM
Oooh, I LOVE that idea!!

mrminister4446
01-10-2015, 04:44 AM
I actually liked the episodes in the 2k3 series where karai was the shredder, it would be cool to see that in a movie.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
01-10-2015, 11:34 AM
For Karai to take over, first we have to have the Shredder be more than Shreddatron Prime.

I would absolutely lose it if we could see Raph taking over a part of the Foot Clan with the mantle of the Shredder. Just temporarily... that would be awesome.

Of course, I'd love it if they'd bring Pimiko back to any part of the franchise, but that's never gonna happen... :tgrumble:

ProactiveMan
01-14-2015, 02:00 AM
They meet the Punk Frogs... at first they think they're terrible guys... they fight... then they get to know em, they come to respect each other, and at the end of the picture *CLAP* they're friends!

Huzzah
01-14-2015, 12:26 PM
Triceratons, been waiting for them...forever. Besides, the fact that the movie Turtles are massive, as well as exceptionally strong, the Triceratons are some of the whole characters that could pose a physical threat, well so could robots and so could other mutants, but dammit I just want oversized, bipedal Triceratops... plus it would give us a chance to leave April behind.