PDA

View Full Version : A Lego TMNT game?

Mugic
12-24-2014, 09:22 PM
Since TMNT now has a Lego toyline going, do you think a Lego TMNT video game could be in the future and how would you feel about it?

TigerClaw
12-24-2014, 09:40 PM
Since TMNT now has a Lego toyline going, do you think a Lego TMNT video game could be in the future and how would you feel about it?
a Lego TMNT game could work, Though it would be based on the Nick version.

The game would recreates events from the Nick series.

Zulithe
12-24-2014, 11:25 PM
everyone who likes LEGO games pretty much wants it to happen. Lots of potential in it for sure. LEGO hasn't been aggressive in attaining the license for it though, and it may still be held by EA as they've released the last few TMNT games.

I really hope they drop or lose the license because TMNT deserves better games.

If you look at the history of LEGO games though, I think eventually as LEGO runs out of new "hot" properties to make games out of they will start considering it more and more.

in 2015 we are getting a LEGO Jurassic Park/World game, which is great, and maybe a new SW game to accompany the new film.

TigerClaw
12-24-2014, 11:47 PM
everyone who likes LEGO games pretty much wants it to happen. Lots of potential in it for sure. LEGO hasn't been aggressive in attaining the license for it though, and it may still be held by EA as they've released the last few TMNT games.

I really hope they drop or lose the license because TMNT deserves better games.

If you look at the history of LEGO games though, I think eventually as LEGO runs out of new "hot" properties to make games out of they will start considering it more and more.

in 2015 we are getting a LEGO Jurassic Park/World game, which is great, and maybe a new SW game to accompany the new film.
Lego Batman 3 is the most recent one they released

tmntpower1988
12-25-2014, 11:54 AM
I really hope we get a Lego turtles game eventually too :(

TigerClaw
12-25-2014, 12:53 PM
Though a Lego TMNT game would be fun, Because the Turtles wouldn't be the only playable characters, I bet you could play as April, Casey Jones, Master Splinter, Leatherhead and all the TMNT characters.

tmntpower1988
12-25-2014, 11:48 PM
It would be hilarious if it had a Next Mutation mode where every time you hit an enemy you get the random sound effects like in the show.

snake
12-26-2014, 12:39 AM
It would be hilarious if it had a Next Mutation mode where every time you hit an enemy you get the random sound effects like in the show.

I'd play it. I'd have that mode on the whole time.

dlariv
12-26-2014, 08:19 PM
We definitely need one !

CyberCubed
02-26-2015, 07:16 PM
Sadly Lego TMNT is canceled:

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51257

Too bad we didn't get at least one game before they dropped the license.

Turtle_power_eh?
03-02-2015, 08:21 AM

Just read the other day that Lego is dropping the TMNT license and mega blocks is picking it back up...so any hopes of a video game are now lost :tsad:

I would actually prefer a disc based game similar to the out of the shadows game, but obviously with A LOT more production value and polish.

TigerClaw
03-02-2015, 10:39 AM
Just read the other day that Lego is dropping the TMNT license and mega blocks is picking it back up...so any hopes of a video game are now lost :tsad:

I would actually prefer a disc based game similar to the out of the shadows game, but obviously with A LOT more production value and polish.
Not only that, Any chance of seeing a TMNT in a Lego movie sequel is also out of the question.

Turtle_power_eh?
03-02-2015, 11:25 AM
Not only that, Any chance of seeing a TMNT in a Lego movie sequel is also out of the question.

at least we can hold onto that one cameo :tlol: