PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Michael Pressman is up!

Raph
01-02-2015, 10:11 AM
Hey all, since for some reason my Original thread is closed, I'll just make a new one right here!

First of all Happy New Year to all my fellow TMNT buddies here. Let's hope for a great year with cool episodes, hopefully some good news about a sequel to the new movie and more autographs :D

I did the interview with Michael Pressman! You can read it on my website in the interview section, or go there directly through this link:

http://members.ziggo.nl/rutgergret/pressman%20interview.html

Hope you all like it!

Fourcylinder
01-02-2015, 10:24 AM
This is very cool Rutger, thanks for posting!

massakre
01-02-2015, 10:36 AM
thanks for posting

d_osborn
01-02-2015, 10:40 AM
Thanks for posting the interview, Rutger! Cool stuff. It's been years since I've seen SOTO. It never hit me that Susie Essman is April's neighbor! She's hilarious on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

It's also interesting that Pressman was behind the design changes on the TMNT Henson suits. I wish he would have gone into more detail on that.

SS Kakarot
01-02-2015, 12:59 PM
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

TheSkeletonMan939
01-02-2015, 01:03 PM
This is a very neat interview... shame that Utrom scene was never filmed though; I'd have liked to see it as a deleted scene some time. Thanks for doing this!

Candy Kappa
01-02-2015, 01:50 PM
Great interview.

Bry
01-08-2015, 09:26 PM
And we're back!!

Nice job, Rutger! And thanks for sharing. I love getting personal details like the cameos by his parents and future wife; I wasn't aware of that before and now I feel like giving it a rewatch.

I think we all knew as much already, but shame to hear "officially" that no Utrom scene was filmed. But I guess that's what head-canon is for.

And his response to the new movie was pretty great. :tlol:

Raph
01-09-2015, 05:20 AM
Thanks guys!
I came back to Michael Pressman about question 9 and 12 and have gotten updated answers, so check those in the now fully finished and complete interview! :D

TMNachoT
01-09-2015, 05:42 AM
Cool! Just a question, if Mr. Pressman doesn´t remember about Prof. Jordon Perry being an utrom, that scene/idea was just a rumor? Like no one intended to make him an utrom at all?

d_osborn
01-09-2015, 10:20 AM
Cool! Just a question, if Mr. Pressman doesn´t remember about Prof. Jordon Perry being an utrom, that scene/idea was just a rumor? Like no one intended to make him an utrom at all?
TGRI having alien origins was kicked around in early story discussions. The production design of the lab in the movie was supposed to have an alien look, without being outright stated. As far as I know, the Perry as an Utrom bit was never part of the script.

TMNachoT
01-09-2015, 10:37 AM
TGRI having alien origins was kicked around in early story discussions. The production design of the lab in the movie was supposed to have an alien look, without being outright stated. As far as I know, the Perry as an Utrom bit was never part of the script.

Thank you!