PDA

View Full Version : [Question] So the Movie forum is locked, but still some are posting?

Refractive Reflections
01-04-2015, 10:44 PM
So after being away from the forums during the holidays, I find another interesting twist here. :P I read the announcement (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/announcement.php?f=32&a=17) that the movie forum is closed during January 2015, but still there are posts being made in the forum.

...So is the movie forum closed to only but a select few? :-? Just wondering because it says "Today" and "Yesterday" in regards to the last post with the recent threads in the movie forum.

I guess this is a sample of how it went down at 'Drome Place during the holidays:P:
NepJmRepx8Y

Powder
01-04-2015, 10:47 PM
It's closed but there's some sort of glitch where folks can make new threads (But y'all are not supposed to).

Slade
01-05-2015, 12:40 AM
Damn what happened this time

snake
01-05-2015, 12:48 AM
Damn what happened this time

Guess. Just guess.

Vicky82
01-05-2015, 01:46 AM
I didn't check before posting a new thread as I haven't been in the movie forum for a few days so I just rushed to post the new thread when I saw that TMNT was up in the shortlist for raspberry awards. I'm not very observant

Davetello
01-05-2015, 01:48 AM
I didn't check before posting a new thread as I haven't been in the movie forum for a few days so I just rushed to post the new thread when I saw that TMNT was up in the shortlist for raspberry awards. I'm not very observant

Pay attention next time or you'll be banished to the bowels of Hell.

:lol:

IndigoErth
01-05-2015, 02:20 AM
Yeah, I can see the button to make threads, odd. Used to those locking on forums.

Pay attention next time or you'll be banished to the bowels of Hell.

:lol:
AKA Michael Bay's cutting room floor where innocent unseen footage goes to die?

Refractive Reflections
01-06-2015, 02:23 AM
It's closed but there's some sort of glitch where folks can make new threads (But y'all are not supposed to).

Thanks Powder for explaining that :), because things did seem a bit odd there... ...well, more than we're used to I guess :lol:.

MsMarvelDuckie
01-07-2015, 02:40 PM
Yeah, I can see the button to make threads, odd. Used to those locking on forums.

AKA Michael Bay's cutting room floor where innocent unseen footage goes to die?

Now that's just not FAIR.... Sometimes it just commits suicide over not being allowed into the movie. "But-but.... I WANTED to be in it!! At least let people know Raph WAS in a trench-coat! Can I at least be in the gag reel or outtakes??!!"