PDA

View Full Version : Danger of the Ooze on Wii U!

Mew
01-05-2015, 04:23 AM
Should Danger of the Ooze be released on the Wii U? You decide!:teek:

Zachatello00
01-05-2015, 07:45 AM
New years resolution: Don't get too terribly ticked off at newbies for mis-leading thread titles...

oldmanwinters
01-05-2015, 07:46 AM
Poorly titled thread. With the exclamation mark, I thought it was going to be a confirmation that it actually being ported to Wii U rather than just asking a question.

There's very little chance of it going over to the Wii U, the install base just isn't enough for the developer and publisher to take the risk on losing money with a niche release.

Candy Kappa
01-05-2015, 09:47 AM
It would be nice, but I have a 3DS so I'm not too concerned about the subject.

And from what I've gathered it's a cine handheld game, but not much to go for as a console game.

snake
01-05-2015, 12:42 PM
Sure, I'll take it. Misled me though.

Powder
01-05-2015, 03:13 PM
Change the thread title, you're confusing people.

& no, it shouldn't be. It's not worthy of modern consoles, really. The graphics & gameplay are terribly last gen.

Ninjinister
01-05-2015, 07:06 PM
Let's put it this way:

If it were on Wii U at the game's launch, I would have bought that version. Now, I have the PS3 version, so I would probably not buy the Wii U version unless it added a bunch of new stuff. Plus it feels good finally having a physical TMNT game on the PS3 :tgrin:

Kendamu
01-05-2015, 11:17 PM
It would be wonderful for it to be available on all platforms. However, you can beat that game in like five hours. It's better as a 3DS title to be played a little bit here and there. On a console you're more likely to blast through it like I did on the PS3.

oldmanwinters
01-29-2015, 07:41 PM
Well, earlier today I read online (here is the site (http://www.vg247.com/2015/01/29/nintendo-us-eshop-update-metroid-prime-trilogy/)) that "Danger of Ooze" was being listed among the Wii U software sales. I figured that was probably a website typo at the time. I didn't see any surprises when I checked the Wii U eShop today, so guess it's only the 3Ds download that's on sale until next Thursday?

For about 30 seconds my hopes were really raised though!

CowabungaMikey
02-27-2015, 12:04 AM
Yeah, it should. Why release it on the PS and Xbox consoles, but on the Nintendo handheld? Isn't it easier to port the game to Wii U than to make a whole new version for 3DS?