PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Girl Needs Your Help

ZariusTwo
01-08-2015, 06:59 AM
I know the flavour of the month at the moment is Spider-Gwen, but with your help the daughter of the one true Spider-Man could indeed come back later in the year for a new series, all it takes is a little of your time and a little of your wallet to make it possible

[Attention all SPIDER-GIRL fans, please mark January 21 on your calendars. SPIDER-VERSE TEAM-UP #3 goes on sale and features an all-new SPIDER-GIRL story by Ron Frenz, Sal Buscema and me.

We want this book to sell out and go back to press so please spread the word. Letís show MARVEL that our girl still has an audience

I know some of you arenít very happy with certain recent developments, butóTRUST MEóthis story may ease your fears and bring a smile to your face! ( And, perhaps, a tear to your eyes.)

Thanks for being there!
Tom D.

http://www.spidermancrawlspace.com/2015/01/08/help-spider-girl-get-another-series/comment-page-1/#comment-499324

Bry
01-08-2015, 10:02 PM
I was a pretty long-time reader of Spider-Girl years back, and I'd love to see the character and her world continue (especially if it means undoing the Spider-Verse damage), so I'll grab this issue when I see it. Too late to pre-order, but if it makes a tiny impact, that's cool.

That said, the Spider-Gwen issue was also pretty awesome and I'm excited for that to continue too.

DarkFell
01-08-2015, 10:48 PM
As long as they bring back Phil Urich as a good guy / fourth Green Goblin, then yeah bring back May Parker.

I like Urich, wanna see Mayday, and I miss Normie too.

Seeing Peter Parker as an older superhero did the series more justice than always seeing him as a teenager or a young adult.

Shred Head
01-09-2015, 12:47 AM
I know that I'm down for more Mayday I'll pick up the title.

ZariusTwo
01-16-2015, 03:25 AM
So I've read the preview for Mayday's appearance

It seems the buzz going around is that DeFalco and Frenz are retconning it so that this is not the "real" Mayday, but another alternate universe double, this is evident in the writing and also in the artwork (Mayday's shorter hair, lack of a gymnast build etc, all things that were changed up in her later years)