PDA

View Full Version : Revolt of the Foot Ninjas

Super Goku
01-13-2015, 02:59 PM
Set in the TMNT 2k12 universe, Shredder continues to have his scientists upgrade his robot Foot ninjas, until one day they go too far. An elite Foot robot named Claw decides to revolt and takes the other robot Foot ninjas with him. With a new robotic villain on the rise, the turtles will have to get involved in a fight between Shredder and Claw.

TMNT Characters
Leo: ElectricN
Raph: MewMeow
Mikey: Super Goku
Don: Lethal Lullaby
Splinter: Fang Wolf
April: ElectricN
Casey: Lethal Lullaby
Shredder: Fang Wolf
Karai: ElectricN
Zanramon: Super Goku
Kraang Subprime: Super Goku

Fan/Original Characters
Shiro: Shiro Kame
Irma (human): Super Goku
Zog Senior: Super Goku
Oliver Wright: Lethal Lullaby
Mikki Bishop: Fang Wolf
Spin: BlackEyedSonic
Claw: Super Goku

Shiro Kame
01-13-2015, 03:07 PM
Could I join in as my OC, Shiro?

Super Goku
01-13-2015, 03:09 PM
Yes, thank you for joining the game. :)

Lethal Lullaby
01-13-2015, 03:14 PM
Would it be alright if I play as Casey and My OC Oliver Wright? (or just Oliver, whatever you wanna put down)

Super Goku
01-13-2015, 03:16 PM
Sure, that sounds good. Thanks for joining.

Electric
01-13-2015, 03:18 PM
could i be leo, and april?

Super Goku
01-13-2015, 03:19 PM
Yes, thanks for joining. I'm glad we have a Leo and April now.

Electric
01-13-2015, 03:25 PM
looking forward to it. if we cant fill other positions needed, like karai, donnie or raph, id be happy to fill where i can

Mew
01-13-2015, 03:53 PM
Raphael?
Meow!

Fang Wolf
01-13-2015, 05:34 PM
I Join in here too as:
My Oc: Mikki Bishop (Mutant Celestial White Tiger, Black Agent of Earth Protection Force)
+ Shredder & Splinter

Super Goku
01-14-2015, 03:21 PM
Welcome MewMeow and Fang Wolf. I will add your characters.

Thanks ElectricN.

Mew
01-14-2015, 03:42 PM
Welcome MewMeow and Fang Wolf. I will add your characters.

Thanks ElectricN.
Thanks!
:-D

Super Goku
01-15-2015, 12:08 AM
You're welcome. :)

~*~

"We're free!" The robotic ninja yelled in his deep, somewhat raspy voice. Claw ninja kicked through a window of the Foot HQ building, and leaped on to the roof. The purple clad ninja looked out over the city, as his black cape blew in the wind.

Several robot Foot ninjas stepped out on to the roof to join their new robotic master.

Claw turned to face the robot ninjas. "All of you now work for me. I am like all of you, a robot in this world of humans. We are advanced, we are the superior technology. Now let's go!" He turned his yellow, glowing eyes back towards the roof tops, and leaped. His robot Foot ninjas followed him, on to another roof. They could leap much further, and run much faster than an average Foot ninja.

~*~

In her apartment, Irma sits on her bed as she reads a book. She glances up from the pages for a moment, to see ninjas leaping from roof to roof nearby.

Adjusting her glasses and then setting down the book she was reading, she picks up her cell phone and calls April.

"Hey April." Irma says, "You're not going to believe what I just saw out my bedroom window. I kind of wanted to talk to somebody about it. My parents are out with some friends. Umm..... anyways, I saw some guys in like full body purple pajamas jumping around on some roof tops."

Lethal Lullaby
01-15-2015, 12:46 AM
(I could take Donnie if it's alright? It'd be a nice change from mostly playing as female characters)

Casey was at the hockey ice skating rink. He was practicing his shots. He skated side to side on the ice pretending to maneuver around opponents.

"Casey is just about to make the winning goal, BUT! Will he be able to make it past number 47?" He then narrows his eyes before skating faster towards the goal. Next he fired the puck into the goal and held his hockey stick over his head. "And the crowd goes wild!" He exclaims before imitating cheers.

~*~

Oliver sat down on his bed working on some math equations from a tattered math text book. He seemed to find them fun for some reason. While working on the equations he decided to look up and think. Then he saw outside his window some of the Foot running by. he couldn't believe it and assumed it was a trick of the eye. "Hah. As if a group of people in their pajamas just randomly run the streets of New York..." He says with a nervous laugh.

The young mutant Dingo then stood up and quickly closed his curtains and turned off his light. He was next underneath the blankets on his bed with a flashlight so he could still work on the math.

Super Goku
01-15-2015, 01:25 AM
(Sure that's fine. You may play as Donnie. :) )

Breathing hard from running, a Foot Ninja enters Shredder's throne room and kneels before them. "Master Shredder.... they're all gone. The robotic Foot ninjas, they have revolted. My fellow ninjas were attacked by them, they defeated at least fifty of us. I believe they are all still alive, but knocked unconscious. My fellow ninjas and I were training in one of the dojos, when the wall was busted down. We fought hard, using the skills that you taught us, but they were too much."

~*~

Irma stares out of the window, as she sits on her bed, still on her phone. She was thinking about closing the curtains, but she wanted to make sure she knew of who or what was lurking outside. I hope they're all far away from here. She thinks to herself.

One wasn't. A lone robotic Foot ninja stood on the roof of the apartment building.

~*~

Claw leaps on to another roof and then stops. "This is where we are to be picked up." The robotic leader says to the other ninjas.

From out of the sky, a small shuttle flies down on to the roof top. There is a motion of shifting lights, as it makes itself visible. It had been using a cloaking device.

Claw marches forward, as the door slowly drops down on the space shuttle. Walking inside and taking a seat, he waits for the other robotic ninjas to enter.

Mew
01-15-2015, 04:26 AM
-*-
Back in the sewer, The Turtles are with Splinter training in his dojo. Raphael is shouting "Damn!", because Leonardo made a chip in the right side of his shell.
But before they could argue, they heard robotic noises......

Fang Wolf
01-15-2015, 09:30 AM
Breathing hard from running, a Foot Ninja enters Shredder's throne room and kneels before them. "Master Shredder.... they're all gone. The robotic Foot ninjas, they have revolted. My fellow ninjas were attacked by them, they defeated at least fifty of us. I believe they are all still alive, but knocked unconscious. My fellow ninjas and I were training in one of the dojos, when the wall was busted down. We fought hard, using the skills that you taught us, but they were too much."

"Arr..We'll find them and crush them all for they betrayed me!
Give me Mikki Bishop, she has weapons we can use!" Shredder says.

Earth Protection Force's Base
Mikki Bishop working with weapons would solve all problems.
"Soon can we solve problems in the city." She says.

Splinter's Dojo
"Hm, What have Shredder up to now?" Splinter says.

Shiro Kame
01-15-2015, 10:16 AM
Shiro was busy resting in an abandoned warehouse from her last fight with the Kraang, wondering what was going to be the next move.

Electric
01-15-2015, 12:17 PM
(could i add karai, as a human?)

april answered her phone, taking a break from her chemistry homework. "purple pajamas?" she said to irma. "uhhhh. irma stay there, ill be right over." she grabbed her tessen and bag before heading out, texting donnie what irma had told her.

---

"calm down raph" leo said sheathing his katanas. "im sorry but its a tiny chip. you can barely even tell!"

Lethal Lullaby
01-15-2015, 01:05 PM
Donatello was kneeling on one of the mats in the dojo watching Raphael and Leonardo spar. He heard his T-phone's text notification go off and immediately checked it. To his excitement it was April. Immediately he opened the text with a grin.

"Oh?" He said after reading the text. "Guys!" He said standing up and walking over to Leonardo and Raphael. "April texted me saying Irma spotted some men in purple pajamas. I'm sure we can all guess who those could be."

~*~

Casey decided it was time to start heading home so he started to pack up his belongings. He tossed his bag over his shoulder then left the rink.

As he started heading home he thought he saw something out of the corner of his eye and quickly turned to the sound with one of his hockey sticks out. "Huh?" It turned out it was just a cat that jumped from a trash can knocking it over. He left out a sigh of relief and continued home.

~*~

"M-Maybe they're gone?" Oliver says to himself as he peeks out of his blanket. He slowly got off his bed with the covers over him like a cloak.

In his mind, Oliver, thought the walk to the window took almost 15 minutes, but in reality it was only about a minute. He parted the curtains a centimeter apart and peeked out.

Blackeyedsonic
01-15-2015, 01:20 PM
(Can I join as my OC spin?)

Mew
01-16-2015, 01:22 PM
~*~
Raphael is out in the Sewer.
He is walking, and sees a single Foot Bot.
He goes and kills it, then goes back to the lair.
He realizes, "One Foot? Really, only one?"
He goes up and out of the Sewer, and sees Claw on top of an apartment building...

Shiro Kame
01-16-2015, 02:39 PM
Shiro is at the window, checking if it's safe for her to go out when she sees a Footbot at the window. Without hesitating, she suddenly pulls it into the ware house, smashing it against the floor before stabbing its face repeatedly.

Shiro: What the...?

Shiro then decided to get ready to head out. Because if there's one Footbot, there's usually several more.

Super Goku
01-17-2015, 12:10 PM
(Yes, you may play as Karai.)

(Welcome as Spin the Hedgehog.)

Irma stays on the phone with April. "Yes, they were wearing purple. It looked like pajamas. I don't know. I'm glad you're coming over." She sits back a little further on her bed, away from the window.

~*~

"Maybe they were pajama salesmen." Mikey says, as he follows Raph. He then sees one defeated Foot bot. "Or maybe not. Yeah, definitely not." He runs to a ladder in the sewers and goes up to the surface. The orange masked turtle finds Raph and stands near him, and he waits to see if his other brothers will follow.

A few feet away on the roof top, the space shuttle with the Foot bots and Claw shifts colors, turning mostly invisible. Then it blasts off for outer space.

Mikey watches as the space shuttle flies into space. "Great..... more space aliens. At least it looks like they're leaving. Maybe they saw us and decided to go home."

A few Foot bots spy on Mikey and Raph from the shadows, not all of them got on the space shuttle.

Mew
01-17-2015, 12:29 PM
Raph, ready for killing, looks around. He wants to go to the all you can beat buffet.
He talks to Mike, saying "Lets go!"

Fang Wolf
01-17-2015, 01:08 PM
Splinter sitting and meditating:
he goes through the astral plane looking for all the answers there
- He seek all the stars for answers to all his questions he wants answered on.

Electric
01-17-2015, 01:24 PM
karai ran into shredders throne room, not even taking tim to kneel. "father! the footbots have taken off!"

----

leo ran after raph and mikey. "guys wait! this could be a trap!"

----

april made it over to irmas, telling her she was here before hanging up. as she waited at the door, she focused in on her surroundings, looking for any sign of an attack, as she kept a grip on her tessen in her pocket

Fang Wolf
01-17-2015, 01:27 PM
karai ran into shredders throne room, not even taking tim to kneel. "father! the footbots have taken off!"

"I know, Karai. They have betrayed me! No one betrayed me!
Karai, Contact Mikki Bishop of Earth Protection Force's Base.
And she has weapons to crush them all - They will pay for they betrayed me!" Shredder says when he look out from windows.
- He was boiling with anger -

Super Goku
01-17-2015, 01:59 PM
The Foot Ninja leaves the throne room, as it seems Karai will be the one to contact Mikki Bishop the white tiger.

~*~

Mikey has his nunchucks in hand, and spins them. "So do you think there are more of them?"

Foot bots leap down to where Mikey and Raph are, with weapons ready.

"Well, that answers my question." The orange masked turtle says.

The robots go to attack the turtles.

Mikey bashes a few of them with his nunchucks, and turns to fight more of them. "This is better than training." He says.

~*~

Irma looks out to see April. She slowly opens the door. "April, I'm glad you're here. I hope there aren't more pajama guys around here." She waits for April to walk in. "It was kind of creepy being here by myself."

~*~

The space shuttle reaches a starship away from Earth. It docks to the space shuttle landing part of the starship, and Claw walks out into a hall way. The Foot robots who traveled with him follow.

"This is our starship." Claw tells his robots. "We will do all of our planning here. We must defeat Shredder. Another member of the team is on his way here." Claw walks to a sophisticated computer on the starship, and presses some buttons on a keyboard. On the screen, information about a small space pod appears. "He is due to arrive soon."

Lethal Lullaby
01-17-2015, 02:18 PM
Donatello had ran out with his brothers when they left. When the foot bots started attacking him and his brothers he started taking them down with his bow staff. "I bet the Shredder is up to something if he sent out these Foot bots."

Casey happened to come across the building the turtles were fighting the Foot bots on. "Whoa!" He exclaimed before pulling his mask down over his head. "Time for Casey Jones to kick some serious butt!" He ran into the alley and ran up a fire escape ladder.

Casey soon got on the roof and ran up behind a few Footbots shouting, "GOONGALA!!" before knocking them off their feet with one of his hockey sticks.

~*~

Oliver let out a sigh of relief after seeing no more strange men. Far as he knew. His stomach then made a rumbling noise. "Ahh. I don't think I've had dinner yet." He says patting his tummy. "Maybe I'll go ask dad what's for dinner."

Oliver walked over to a dresser and opened a drawer. He pulled out a roll of white gauze and looked in the mirror as he looked at his right eye. At least where it used to be. The eyelids were stitched together and there was nothing but scars there. He then carefully started to wrap the bandages over the right side of his face.

(I'm not going to make Oliver's dad and step mom main characters in this story. Just side characters for only a few posts)

Super Goku
01-17-2015, 06:12 PM
(That is fine if you want to have Oliver's dad and step mom in the game.)

"It's good to see you, Casey." Mikey says, as he bashes another Foot bot with a nunchuck. "You're probably right, Donnie. I wonder what old bucket head is planning."

The turtle in the orange mask defeats more Foot bots. He bashes another robot, and then looks around. "It looks like there's just five more of them."

~*~

Claw walks around on the main bridge of the ship. "Here in space, we should be safe from any Foot attack. Some of you may not be able to compute how it is I have a starship."

Foot bots stand and listen to their leader Claw.

"I was contacted by this starship's main computer, and offered a partnership. We are both powerful machines. This ship is from the same sector as Tanzilla Five, many light-years from Earth. So we have merged into one powerful cybernetic entity."

~*~

Once April was in her apartment, Irma immediately shut the door and locked it.

In one of the first floor windows, a Foot bot had extended his mechanical neck, and he was looking through the window. He was currently standing on the roof.

"So April......" Irma says, "I guess we will just hang out until my parents come back."

Electric
01-17-2015, 11:41 PM
"yes, master shredder" karai says bowing, before turning and leaving. she finds the nearest foot soldier and sends them to contact mikki bishop.

----

leo ran out, drawing his katanas and slicing through bots

----

"uh, yeah, great!" april said, grabbing irmas arm and leading her away from the door. "but..uh...all this city noise is giving me ....a headache! yeah, so lets get as far back from these noisy doors and windows." she said, trying to keep her out of harms way.

Super Goku
01-18-2015, 12:18 AM
Irma walks to the living room with April. "Headaches can be really bad. Okay, well uhh...... we can sit down." She sits on the couch with a wall behind her. "This should be far enough away from the windows. After seeing those ninja-looking guys, I don't want to be near windows anyways." She then gets up and gets a glass of water for herself, and a glass of water for April.

"Here, I thought you might be thirsty." Irma hands April a glass of water. "Thanks for coming over. It is starting to get late. I don't know when my parents will be home." She looks at the clock on the cable box near the TV.

After sitting down, Irma turns on the TV and finds some anime cartoons. "I don't really care what I watch or if the TV is on really. This is better than just a quiet room." She shrugs her shoulders. "So uhh..... is your head feeling better?"

At the window near the front door, the Foot bot uses his laser eyes to cut a large circle into the glass. He then leaps quietly into the apartment, and finds a cabinet of shelves to hide behind.

~*~

"Good to see you in battle, Leo." Mikey says, as he bashes a Foot bot.

One defeated Foot bot looks up at Mikey. He starts talking to him. "You do not understand. The revolt has changed everything. You must defeat The Shredder....... our common enemy. Freedom for all robots." Then the robot powers down, unable to keep functioning, due to a sai blade strike that had been dealt a few moments ago in battle.

"Dude........ he was trying to tell us something about a robot uprising..... and this is really deep stuff." Mikey says to know one in particular.

~*~

At an Earth Protection Force base, a Foot Ninja leaps out from the shadows, keeping his distance from Mikki Bishop. "I present to you a message from The Shredder. The Foot robots have revolted. He seeks your assistance in defeating them. Superior weapons are needed in this fight against the robots."

~*~

The space pod arrives and docks at the starship where Claw and his robots are. "Ah yes, he is here." Claw says. The robot leader approaches the space pod, as it opens, and outsteps an orange Triceraton, wearing black pants and armor with gold shoulder pads.

Blackeyedsonic
01-18-2015, 02:05 PM
Spin sits on a building alone thinking where is he what should he do he sighs as he thinks of the fight that got him here then with a smile runs down to the streets

Super Goku
01-18-2015, 04:09 PM
Soon Foot bots approach Spin. One of the robots says "We do not recognize you. Are you from this world?"

~*~

The Foot bot in Irma's apartment gets closer to the living room, using furniture to hide behind, as he makes his journey.

~*~

The Triceraton on board the starship walks around, looking at the computers. "It is just the way I remember it."

Claw walks next to the Triceraton. "I'm glad you find your starship to be in satisfactory order, Zog senior."

"This is your new body, is it not?" Zog senior asks.

"It is. I merged with a robot ninja master on the planet Earth." Claw replies.

Fang Wolf
01-18-2015, 06:15 PM
At an Earth Protection Force base, a Foot Ninja leaps out from the shadows, keeping his distance from Mikki Bishop. "I present to you a message from The Shredder. The Foot robots have revolted. He seeks your assistance in defeating them. Superior weapons are needed in this fight against the robots."

"So Shredder new toys have turned in against him? It's not a surprise..
Yes, I will create superior weapons as can defeat his Footbugs." She says and takes down her black sunglasses so her blue eyes visible bit.

Blackeyedsonic
01-18-2015, 06:24 PM
Spin looks at the bot instinct makes him not like bots:um I guess

Electric
01-19-2015, 01:01 AM
"what? so were supposed to team up with the robotic minona the shredder created with the soul purpose of killing us?" leo said, standing by mikey. "i dont buy it."

---

april took the water from irma. "uh, yeah. my head is feeling a little better." she was still on guard, and using her training from splinter, heard something unusual. she thought she heard something in the room, and she slowly reached for her tessen

Shiro Kame
01-19-2015, 08:31 AM
Shiro heads out before she bumps into a group of Footbots, who she begins destroying with the ferocity of a wild animal.

Super Goku
01-19-2015, 11:42 AM
Irma drinks some of the water. "That's good. I'm glad your head is feeling better."

The Foot bot in the living room makes a move, leaping from the place it had been hiding. The robot extends many blades on both arms, and then two cables sprout up from the robot's back. "Capture or destroy."

Irma sinks her back into the couch, horrified by this robot that has made a sudden appearance. "What is that thing?!"

~*~

Mikey looks around. "Yeah, I'm not falling for this either. These guys are just mindless destroyers."

A few more Foot bots leap down from roof tops.

Mikey spins his nunchucks. "I'm ready for round two of the fight. Although, I suggest we get out of here soon and maybe have one of these robot's heads analyzed for information. I don't know."

The robots run to battle the turtles. Mikey bashes some of them with his nunchucks and avoids their attacks. "I'm too smooth for you bots." He says, and hits another robot.

~*~

The Foot Ninja nods to Mikki Bishop. "That is good. I'm sure The Shredder will be pleased with your assistance. Do you know where his building is located, so that you can deliver the weapons?"

~*~

On the starship, Claw addresses his robots. "Loyal followers, our first goal is to destroy The Shredder."

Zog senior walks back to his space pod. He looks back at the robots. "That might be your first goal, but I want more out of this than just a ninja master defeated." He wasn't sure how he felt about Claw's plans. It didn't seem important to him, and perhaps it would only distract from any personal gain. The Triceraton gets in the space pod, and blasts off for Earth.

~*~

The Foot bots look at each other. "Capture this creature for observation." One of them says, and they send cables from their hands in an attempt to wrap up Spin the hedgehog.

Shiro Kame
01-19-2015, 01:04 PM
Shiro's panting by the time she's done...Until more show up, surrounding her.

Shiro: OH, COME ON!!!

Electric
01-19-2015, 01:25 PM
in a flash, april fans out her tessen and slices at the bot, cutting off 1 set of its arms, before spinning to dodge the others. "irma! run!" she yells as she gets into a fighting stance facing off against the bot.

----

"not a bad idea mikey" leo says, as a bot approaches him. "donnie!" he yells, slicing through the neck of the bot and catching the severed robotic head. "you think you could hack into this?" he says holding the head in one hand while holding a katana in the other

Fang Wolf
01-19-2015, 01:57 PM
The Foot Ninja nods to Mikki Bishop. "That is good. I'm sure The Shredder will be pleased with your assistance. Do you know where his building is located, so that you can deliver the weapons?"

"Yes, of course I know what Shreddy-bear live.
I supply weapons when they are finished.
Oh, I'll knock or just go in?"

Super Goku
01-19-2015, 09:36 PM
"I'm glad you like my idea. I figured it might be something Donnie would do, so...... yeah, it worked out good." Mikey says, as he bashes more Foot bots.

Mikey fights more Foot bots, then finds himself shell to shell with Leo. "These robots....... they just keep coming. There's too many of them! I always wanted to say that line." He looks around, and sees that his brothers and Casey are busy fighting.

There is a large thud, as Zog senior leaps on to the roof where the fighting is taking place.

"Ummm....." Mikey looks up at Zog senior, who is about seven feet tall. "Who's the big guy? I guess nobody knows."

Zog senior stares at the turtles. "Enough!" He yells.

The Foot bots stop fighting.

~*~

Irma runs out of the room and goes up to her room. She grabs a baseball bat, and then comes back to fight the Foot bot. "April, be careful."

~*~

The Foot bots Shiro are fighting are starting to let up. By now she has defeated many of them, but a few are left.

~*~

The Foot ninja says to Mikki Bishop "You may just come by whenever you want to. I'm sure Shredder views you as a partner or friend."

(I will wait before I post again, as I don't want our Donnie, Casey, and Oliver to be behind on too many posts to read. :) )

Electric
01-19-2015, 10:21 PM
leo steps forward, pushing mikey behind him protectively, holding out his katana towards zog. "who are you?" he demands, looking to both sides and noticing the bots have stopped.

----

april dodges a blade of the bot before flipping over the couch. "irma. call the contact Donnie!" she yells, taking her phone out and throwing it to irma. she then flings her tessen at the bot, slicing off another arm before it flies back to her hand.

Lethal Lullaby
01-19-2015, 11:50 PM
Donatello stood his ground as he knocked down some of the Foot bots. He agreed with not buying what the one Foot Bot said about the rebellion.

He was unsure of what their true motive was, but had stopped as soon as Leonardo and the others stopped.

Casey placed his Hockey stick back in his bag. He then crossed his arms and waited for what this new guy had to say.

~*~

Oliver went down to the kitchen and looked around. "Dad?" He called out looking for him. He then saw a note on the table.

Oliver,
The milk went bad and we're out of eggs. I left the city to go to the supermarket and buy some more groceries. I should be back sometime tomorrow. Don't worry thought son. I'm sure Lizzy(Elizabeth) will take good care of you.
-Dad

Elizabeth had been in the bathroom while Oliver was reading the note. She came out and smiled when she saw Oliver. She walked up behind him and squeezed him from behind. "Hey there, lil' Ollie." She says with a cheerful smile.

"Ah!" Oliver screamed caught by surprise. "Aw c'mon Mum don't call me Ollie." He said blushing from embarassment.

Elizabeth grabbed Oliver's cheeks on pinched them between her fingers. "Aww. Okay. So how's hot dogs and Macaroni sound for dinner?" She asks.

"Sounds awesome!" Oliver says with a toothy grin while wagging his tail.

Mew
01-20-2015, 05:40 AM
~*~
Raphael, his sai still ready, sees more Foot come.

Shiro Kame
01-20-2015, 08:30 AM
Shiro finished off the rest of the foot bots, and was panting from the hard workout she got.

Shiro: W...what is going on...?

Fang Wolf
01-20-2015, 10:09 AM
The Foot ninja says to Mikki Bishop "You may just come by whenever you want to. I'm sure Shredder views you as a partner or friend."

"Yeah, but he is quite "weird" Sometimes. *Hm..*
You can Tell The Shreddybear at I deliver weapons as soon they are finished.."

Shiro Kame
01-20-2015, 10:55 AM
Shiro puts her katana away and explores the city, sticking to the shadows to avoid being seen. There was no way that the Footbots were here for no reason.

Super Goku
01-20-2015, 03:09 PM
"Understood." The Foot ninja tells Mikki Bishop. "I'm sure your weapons will help turn the tide against the Foot bots who have revolted. Thank you." He then leaves the EPF base.

~*~

Irma catches the phone, and quickly scrolls through the contacts available. "I did it!" She calls to April, as she hides behind a corner and waits for Donnie to answer. In the meantime, Irma also quickly sends a text message to the purple masked turtle, explaining that she is April's friend and believe it or not there is a robotic intruder.

The Foot bot that is in a battle with April sends forth two cables, and wraps her up.

Irma places the phone in a pocket, and runs at the Foot bot with the baseball bat. "Let my friend go!" She yells, swinging the bat.

The Foot bot takes one of the cables off of April, and dodges the baseball bat. The robot then grabs the bat out of Irma's grasp with a cable.

Irma backs up, and looks around, thinking of what to do. It seems she is almost out of options, other than escaping, but she doesn't want to leave April.

~*~

Mikey is glad that Leo stepped in front of him. His brother was taking charge as the leader, and Mikey felt confident. At the same time, he wasn't sure what would happen next, and this dinosaur-looking guy looked tough.

Zog senior stares at Leo for a moment. "Listen carefully." The Triceraton says. He takes a remote from his belt and presses a button. The Foot bots immediately power down.

"Now that the Foot bots can not listen to our conversation, I will tell you why I am here. My name is Zog. I'm from a planet that is far away from this one. After retiring from the Triceraton defense force, I became my own boss. Although it isn't flattering, I'm a pirate and a bounty hunter. I make my own way in this universe. No one tells me what to do anymore, and that includes former friends." Zog tells Leonardo.

"Umm.... I'm not following all of this." Mikey says.

Zog doesn't pay much attention to Mikey, and continues speaking. "After retuning to my starship, I learned that the onboard super computer has in a matter of upgrading and merging with another cybernetic entity.... become a vengeful machine who seeks to destroy someone known as The Shredder. The better part of my machine has been overwritten by some Earth robot. According to a database entry I read from one of the Foot bots, you four terrapins and the human are enemies of this Shredder person."

Mikey looks confused. "I don't get it. Does anyone understand what he's trying to tell us?"

"I'm seeking your assistance in overthrowing the robot who has taken over my starship's super computer, and since this seems to be your planet, I thought you might have a solution." Zog tells him.

Mikey is silent for a moment, before saying "So basically you're looking for tech-support for your computer. Yeah, I don't know if we do that."

Zog is starting to become angry. "Then do you propose that I destroy The Shredder myself, in order to satisfy the computer? I do not take orders from anyone! I do not intend to start a fight where there is no benefit. This isn't my fight, and from the looks of it, your planet is about one-thousand years primitive compared to my own home world."

Blackeyedsonic
01-20-2015, 03:52 PM
Spin growls and dodges with a burst of speed to the side: stupid toys wanna play?*he charges at them hitting one hard*

Electric
01-20-2015, 04:42 PM
leonthinks for a moment. "how can we trust you?" be says, slightly lowering his katana. "weve encountered some alien races before and they attempted to destroy our planet."

----

"let me go!" april yells trying to get out of thr cable. she then watches as the bot takes irmas bat. she needed to get irma to safety. "irma listen to me. take my phone and run, theres a red distress button on it. press it and some...people, will find you. you can trust them i promise" she fans out her tessesn slicing the cable around her. "go now! ill distract it." she says running in between irma and the bot. "alright footbot. youre going down"

Shiro Kame
01-20-2015, 04:48 PM
Shiro followed some Footbots, trying to find out what they were up to

Super Goku
01-20-2015, 05:59 PM
Zog looks at Leo. "That is unfortunate that you encountered space alien invaders. I simply want my ship back, it is valuable to me. The presence of the robots brought me to your location. They seem to be your enemies as well. So what I am proposing is that we join forces and travel to my starship to overthrow the robot that has taken over my ship's super computer."

"So these robots are enemies of Shredder, and you want us to go into space and basically fight our way through the equivalent of a haunted house?" Mikey asks.

Zog glares at Mikey. "Something hardcore is coming if you don't destroy this robot mastermind. Your leader seems to be concerned about space alien invaders. For all I know, if this continues, your entire world will be over run with these Foot robots."

~*~

Irma wipes back some tears and then she runs. "Let's both just go!" She yells, as she runs away as April told her to. She didn't feel right about just leaving April, but April seemed to be doing okay in the fight. This was just a bad situation. I shouldn't have called April. She thinks to herself.

Lethal Lullaby
01-21-2015, 11:11 AM
Donatello looked at Zog then to Leonardo. "He has a point. With our luck most of the alien races we've encountered were against us." He looked a bit offended at their planet being called primitive compared to his. He began to wonder what Zog's home planet was like.

Donatello shook his head then said. "So all you want is for us to help you defeat some robotic mastermind then our planet won't be invaded... Well not anymore than it already has been." He said referring to the Kraang.

Casey shrugged. "Well I don't know about you guys, but I don't wanna lve in a world overrun by Foot. I say we go for it." he says looking to the turtles hoping they'd agree.

~*~

Oliver was in the kitchen now eating some hotdogs and macaroni with cheese. His tail wagged left and right behind him as he sat in his chair licking up the rest of his meal.

Elizabeth smiled sweetly as she watched him. She then frowned thinking about how lonely he must be since he's not a human.

Oliver looked up to his stepmom and tilted his head. "What's wrong mum?" he asked as his tail stopped wagging.

Elizabeth didn't want to worry Oliver so she forced a smile and a yawn. "Oh don't worry, Oliver, ha I'm just.... a lil tired right now." She says stretching her arms over her head. "Don't stay up too late." She says before going to her room and sleeping for the rest of the night.

Oliver nodded then went to put his bowl in the sink. The young Dingo then looked outside. "Doesn't look like too many people are out tonight." He notes before going up to his room. "Which means I can run around and not worry about too many people seeing me." He says to himself as he throws on his grey scarf and a Gatsby cap.

Super Goku
01-21-2015, 11:53 AM
Zog looked to Donatello. "Yes, your assistance in defeating the robot mastermind that has taken over my ship is all I want. I welcome new allies. Perhaps when the robots are defeated, you may consider joining my pirate crew."

Mikey has a strange look as he thinks about being a pirate. "I don't know about that. How would that work?"

Zog says "You would travel the universe with me, as we fight aliens and take their treasure."

"As cool as that sounds, no thanks." Mikey replies. "Anyways.......... aww yeah! We're going to outer space!" He thinks for a moment. "If Leo's okay with this."

The orange masked turtle looks at his T-Phone, or Shell Cell as he now likes to call it. "We gotta go! The distress signal has been activated! April must be in danger!" Without another word, Mikey runs and leaps from roof top to roof top. He follows the tracking signal of the location of where the phone is.

The Foot bots power up and point their weapons towards Zog.

Zog presses the button on his remote, but nothing happens. "The robots must have changed frequencies!" He says.

All the Foot bots who had been fighting the turtles earlier all run at Zog and attack him.

The Triceraton blasts a few of them with a laser blaster, and punches the robots closest to him. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" After many sword strikes, the Foot bots throw Zog off the roof.

~*~

Irma stands in an alley way in the city. There's no robots here........ She thinks to herself, looking around. Was some group of April's friends really going to find her?

Electric
01-21-2015, 12:19 PM
leo was still skeptical, but the rest seemed to be on board. and seeing as how the options were be over run by foot, which they knew were evil, or help these aliens, he made his decision. "we'll help you stop the bots and reclaim your ship."

as soon as mikey took off, the bots came back on. leo turned to donnie. "gon with him, make sure aprils safe. We'll mert you back at the lair" he said, drawing his second katana. he then ran at a nearby bot, flipping over it before slicing it straight down the center.

---

now that she didnt have to worry about irma, april could focus on taking down the bot. she flung her tessenn at the bots head, but it dodged, and ran at her. she caught the tessan at the last second, just enough time for her to block a spike from the bot. ducking under it, she threw the tessen again, this time successfully slicing off 1 of the last two arms. but right when she got her tessen, the bots remaining cable wrapped around her, pinning the closed tessen to her, before lifting her off the floor

Super Goku
01-21-2015, 01:15 PM
The Foot bot holds April in the cable. The cold metal and circuitry bound Foot Ninja leaves Irma's apartment. Walking away from the building, he stops and makes a few electronic chirps. A moment later, a few more Foot Ninja robots arrive.

A space shuttle with a cloaking device flies down from the sky. The Foot bots all get in the space shuttle, with April as their captive. "Stay calm, we are returning to our robot leader." One of the Foot bots says.

The space shuttle activates the cloaking device again. The shuttle then blasts off, on its way to outer space.

~*~

Zog climbs up to the roof and punches some Foot bots. "I'm okay." The Triceraton says. "It will take a lot more than that to defeat me. I'm glad I have this armor." He hits a Foot bot with his tail. Zog then takes his laser blaster, and shoots many of the Foot bots. He fights more robots, alongside his new friend, the blue masked turtle.

~*~

Mikey makes his way to the alley way. He hides behind some trash cans. Looking down at his right foot, he has stepped on a banana peel. Eww.... He thinks to himself. The orange masked turtle tosses the banana peel. It lands near a cat, who meows.

Irma hears the cat and looks towards it.

Mikey looks around. "Donnie....." He whispers. "I only see Irma, and I don't know how she's going to react to finding out that giant, talking turtles exist. Maybe she will just think she's dreaming."

Shiro Kame
01-21-2015, 01:21 PM
Shiro follows the Foot Bots to Zog

Shiro: Great! More aliens! That's just wonderful!

After her encounters with the Kraang, Shiro felt nothing but contempt towards any alien creature. However, she also hated the Foot, so she charged in there, destroying Footbot after Footbot.

Super Goku
01-21-2015, 02:58 PM
Zog fights more Foot bots. He blasts some of them with his laser blaster. One Foot bot tries to sneak up on him, but he hits the robot with his tail. He sees Shiro fighting robots. "Ah, I see you have joined the fight. Who are you?"

The Triceraton blasts another robot, then presses a button on a remote on his belt. "The space shuttle should be here soon." Zog says.

~*~

The second space shuttle with the robots and April arrives at the starship. They walk into the starship, down a hall, and into a large room with computers. Claw walks towards the Foot bots and April. "I'm glad you completed one part of your mission successfully." He looks at April. "You are April O'Neil, enemy of The Shredder." Claw turns around to look through a window, seeing outer space. "The Shredder is my enemy too. I seek to overthrow him and take over the Foot Clan for myself. For too long Shredder used us as his loyal followers. We received nothing in return. Just because we're robots, we get treated no better than a toaster or a Nintendo console. We are much more, we are intelligent beings."

Claw turns back to face April. "I'm guessing that you are wondering why you are here. You are here because I want your friends, the turtles, to join me in defeating The Shredder. Once The Shredder is defeated, you will be free to return to your planet."

~*~

Mikey watches Irma. "Hi, how are you?"

Irma hears a voice from behind some trash cans. The area is in a shadow, so she doesn't know who she's talking to. "Who me? I'm okay. Who are you?"

"A friend." Mikey says, still hiding because he isn't sure he should reveal his identity.

Fang Wolf
01-21-2015, 03:51 PM
"Understood." The Foot ninja tells Mikki Bishop. "I'm sure your weapons will help turn the tide against the Foot bots who have revolted. Thank you." He then leaves the EPF base.

Mikki Bishop returning back to work.
"Hehe, Maybe you should put in this chip into Shredder's brain?
Haha, it would be cruel, Right?"

"Yes, It's will be cruel..
But How, Mikki-sama?" Ask her General.

Shiro Kame
01-21-2015, 05:10 PM
Shiro growls at Zog: Shiro.

Super Goku
01-21-2015, 05:27 PM
(I'm going to wait for more players until I post again. I don't want the game to go too fast. I like the pace it is going now, it is great, but I don't want to go too fast. I'm more speaking about myself, as I know I'm posting a lot.)

The space shuttle arrives on the roof, and Zog hands Leo a communicator device. "Just press this button and call me whenever you are ready for the mission to my starship. It is like a phone."

Zog nods to Shiro. "Maybe we will meet again. My ride's here, so I should go."

Zog gets in the space shuttle, and flies into outer space.

~*~

The Foot robots on board the starship disconnect the main power core from the ship. The power goes out for one second exactly, and then the backup generator comes on.

The Foot robots carry the core to a space shuttle, and get in. They wait until a robot that looks just like Karai boards the space shuttle.

Claw laughs in his deep, mechanical voice. "This is phase one of my plan to destroy The Shredder. If it fails, then I will use one of my back up plans." He speaks to April. "I was going to have my Kraang bounty hunter pretend to be you, but I figured a Kraang-droid disguised as Shredder's daughter would be better. Also, you should know that this starship only has power for about two hours, and then it will self-destruct. That's just something that happens when the main power core is removed."

Electric
01-21-2015, 07:09 PM
leo nods to zog, then turns to raph. "lets get going. well meet up with everyone at the lair before we call them" he says, sheathing his katanas and taking off towards the lair.

---

april struggles. "you dont know who youre messing with. kidnapping me isnt going to convince the turtles to help you! let me go, and maybe you can work out a deal, we want the shredder gone too."

her eyes went wide when she heard about the 2 hours. "wait! i thought you said you were going to let me go! not blow me up!" she continued struggling

Blackeyedsonic
01-21-2015, 08:34 PM
Spin had trashed the bots neer him and decided to see what else there was here so he dashes to the closest house Oliver's home

Super Goku
01-22-2015, 12:13 AM
(Just while I am thinking about it, I want to post this. Then I will wait for our Donnie, Casey, and Oliver to show up. If anyone thinks I'm going too fast with this game, please let me know.)

On the starship, Claw looks to April. "There already is a deal. That deal is that the turtles will help me defeat Shredder if they want you to be free. I will still free you, there is plenty of time for us to reach the escape pods if the main power core is not returned to the ship before two hours is over."

~*~

Zog's space shuttle lands on the moon, and he waits for the turtles to contact him with the communicator. "Well, I can't go back to my ship....... so I might as well just relax here."

~*~

The Foot bots and the Karai impostor enter the Foot HQ, and make their way to the throne room. "Father." The Karai impostor says. "We are here with the special equipment." She nods to the Foot bots, who are dressed as human Foot Ninjas, and the bots begin setting up equipment. They attach heavy wires to the power core they brought with them. Finally, a button is pressed on the equipment, and an inter-dimensional portal is opened.

"A gift for you." The Karai impostor says, with a smirk.

Out of the portal, steps a huge blue creature from an alternate reality. It has skin that resembles armor plating. It looks to be half pig and half frog.

"We attack now!" The Karai impostor yells, as she transforms into a much larger robot, revealing that she is a Kraang. The Foot bots run towards Shredder, and the Karai impostor fires several lasers.

Lethal Lullaby
01-22-2015, 08:28 AM
(Haha maybe just a lil too fast, sorry I'm trying to keep up the best I can. Now that I've recently started my second semester of college I won't be able to reply quick enough)

Donatello had run off with Michelangelo towards April's distress signal. When they got to the signal and saw only Irma he became confused as well. He wasn't too sure if Michelangelo was doing the right thing by speaking outloud to Irma, but he figured he might as well join in. "Friends of April O'Niel. Like you. And if it won't be too much trouble maybe you can tell us what happened to her?" he asks also hiding in the shadows.

~*~

Casey smirked then waved goodbye to Zog, "I'm sure we'll see you again, dude. Later!" He said before catching up with Leonardo and Raphael on the run back to the lair.

Casey then began to wonder if he should also check if April was okay. You never know, maybe Don and Mikey might need my help rescuing her. He thinks to himself unaware that April's been kidnapped and her phone was now with Irma. "Hey Leo. Does your Tphone still have April's location from where she sent the distress signal?" He asks.

~*~

Oliver just stepped outside right as Spin came running towards his house. This surprised Oliver causing him to scream almost like a girl. He fell back landing on his behind. "AHH!!"

Shiro Kame
01-22-2015, 08:30 AM
Shiro nods at Zog before he leaves

Shiro: Maybe.

She then noticed the turtles.

Shiro: Glad I'm not the only one noticing this stuff going on. What's up?

Blackeyedsonic
01-22-2015, 11:44 AM
Spin stops and helps oliver up waving hi

Super Goku
01-22-2015, 12:08 PM
Irma looks in the direction of the second voice. There were at least two of them. "I'm glad you're April's friends. She said I could trust you guys....... whoever you are." She cleans her glasses as she talks. "It was really weird. These ninja guys were leaping on roof tops. So I was nervous and I called April. She came over and then one of the ninjas attacked. Only it wasn't just a ninja.... it was a robot ninja. April told me to run and gave me her phone. I tired to fight the ninja robot, but it didn't work out too well."

Irma sighs and blushes after telling this true, but incredible story. "Uhh...... you probably don't believe me. You probably think I made all that up. April needs our help."

Mikey steps out into the light. "No need to feel funny telling us about the Foot bots. We will believe just about anything. Not that we're easily tricked by stories. I mean, I'm still not sure if Big Foot exists. Although there was this one time that uhhhh....... never mind."

Irma still cleans her glasses. "Big Foot, huh? Well, who knows." She puts her glasses on, and her eyes widen when she sees Mikey. She doesn't say anything, she just stares in disbelief and nervousness.

~*~

Claw looks out the window. "Ms. O'Neil, perhaps Shredder has been destroyed by now. If he is, then you can return home."

Suddenly several more starships zoom into view. One of the computer screens displays Incoming Message.

Claw presses a button on a keyboard, and a Trieceraton appears on screen. "Who are you?"

The Triceraton doesn't look happy. "I am Triceraton Prime Leader Zanramon. I must speak with Zog."

Claw becomes angry. "He is a traitor to my cause! I will destroy him."

Zanramon nods to someone off screen, and then ends the video message.

"Get us out of here, engage warp drive." Claw says to a Foot bot.

"Negative sir. Our ship doesn't have enough power." The robot replies.

The door in the room is blown away by some sort of small explosive, and Triceraton soldiers walk in, shooting all the Foot bots. One of them walks up to Claw and rips the robot leader's head off.

One Triceraton aims his blaster at April.

Shiro Kame
01-22-2015, 12:31 PM
Shiro growls, hating to be ignored.

Super Goku
01-22-2015, 12:58 PM
Foot bots sneak up on Shiro and grab her. They then take her to a space shuttle and fly into space.

"The master will be pleased." One Foot bot says.

"Yes." Another Foot bot says to his robot brother. "She has purple hair and she knows the turtles. This girl must be the best friend of April O'Neil, Irma."

The other Foot bot says "Why does Claw want her?"

"I don't know." The Foot bot replies. "Probably for a hostage to get the turtles to fight The Shredder."

Shiro Kame
01-22-2015, 01:41 PM
Shiro growls, clearly pissed and upset that she's helpless and can't move.

Shiro: YOU GUYS ARE BUTT-FACES!!!

Super Goku
01-22-2015, 01:48 PM
The Foot bots look at each other. "This does not compute. Our faces do not resemble that." One takes off his mask, showing a silver robot face with shiny teeth and glowing red eyes. The robots clearly don't understand.

"This Irma is a good student. She is knowledgeable in world history and science. Although, outside of being held by Claw, I'm not sure what else she can do." One robot says.

"Tell us, Irma, what are your special skills?" One robot says to her, his robot face close to her. His eyes scan her, trying to detect anything unusual about her physical appearance.

The space shuttle arrives at the starship.

Lethal Lullaby
01-22-2015, 02:08 PM
Donatello was about to object to showing themselves, but Michelangelo had already walked out making himself visible to Irma. So far she didn't seem to be too frightened, so he walked out from the shadows and gave a smile and a small wave.

"Hey we believe you." Donatello says trying to reassure Irma they were good. "Why don't we go back to where you last were with April." He suggests.

~*~

Oliver let Spin help him up to his feet as he let out a nervous laugh. "Gee how did I get so frightened by you? Ha what a coward I am." He says before picking up his Gatsby cap which flew off his head when he fell. He brushed it off then placed it atop his head.

"Name's Oliver. Thanks for not killing me-UH I mean not like I thought you were, but haha you never know. Someone just runs up on you and before you can even make a sound BAM! They've killed you, or something like that." Oliver quickly said.

Shiro Kame
01-22-2015, 03:07 PM
Shiro stays silent, wondering why these robots had to be so literal. She did let out a yelp at their hideous faces. She decides to play their stupidity to her advantage.

Shiro: Nothing really, just an average nobody.

Blackeyedsonic
01-22-2015, 03:10 PM
Spin nods then looks oliver up and down he seems to be mobion but not so clearly this is not the world of his progenitor:I'm spin

Fang Wolf
01-22-2015, 03:11 PM
Shredder: What is this?! *Pull up his blades* Karai-bot? What hell is that? *He look at the creature*
In the final seconds, then Mikki and her soldiers in and start to shoot against Karai-bot and creature with their new weapons: Superior laser rifle.

"Mikki, Give me one of those laser rifle!" Shredder says to Mikki.
"Here.." Mikki throws a Superior laser rifle to Shredder.

Super Goku
01-22-2015, 03:36 PM
"That's a good idea." Irma says. She slowly turns around. "Okay, ummmm....... turtles, right? Follow me." This night had not made a lot of sense to her. First robots and then mutant turtles. At least the turtles were friendly. She makes her way back to her apartment.

Irma walks into her apartment. "She's not here. Oh no..... then that means the robot has her. Probably. I don't know." She yells "April!" There is no answer. "She's not here."

Mikey looks around. "What should we do, Donnie?"

~*~

The robots and Shiro arrive in the control room of the starship. Triceratons blast the robots with lasers. One of the Triceratons walks over to Shiro. "We're going to return to our Triceraton starship now."

The Triceratons walk with Shiro to another space shuttle. Another Triceraton has a hand on April's shoulder.

"Collect anything valuable." A Triceraton says to other Triceratons. One of them uses a flashdrive type of item to download information from the starship.

~*~

At Shredder's HQ, the Karai impostor bot goes down to the floor. The lasers were too much.

The blue creature charges at Shredder, in a rage. The laser blasts don't seem to be doing much, as the creature's skin is armor plated.

Foot bots all keep repeating "Phase one, phase one." As they battle Shredder's Foot ninjas.

Fang Wolf
01-22-2015, 03:43 PM
.The blue creature charges at Shredder, in a rage. The laser blasts don't seem to be doing much, as the creature's skin is armor plated.

Shredder pull up his Tekkō-kagi's blades
and goes to attack the creature at full speed.

Electric
01-22-2015, 09:12 PM
"yea, the coordinates should be on you cell. go find them and make sure aprils ok, then meet us back at the lair." leo said to casey before turning to raph. "lets go."

----

april yells when the triceraton points a gun at her. "no stop! im not with them" she doesnt resist as the triceraton leads her out. "listen...alien dinosaur thing. i was taken hostage. you can do whatever you want to the bots, just let me go!"

----

karai hears the noise and runs to her fathers throne room. she slips on her metallic masks and easily finishes off the remaining footbots

Super Goku
01-22-2015, 10:43 PM
The blue creature that is both tall and huge, with sharp claws, runs to Shredder and slashes at him. It roars in an other worldly way, sounding almost nothing like any animal from Earth.

A space pod smashes through the ceiling, and the pod opens. Claw's head on spider-like metal legs crawls out of it. He finds a Foot bot that is defeated and missing a head, and attaches himself to the robotic body. "Shredder!" He yells in his robotic voice. "You don't know what I had to do to get here. It was tough. I had to sneak past several armed space aliens. Foot bots! Join me!"

No other Foot bots show up.

"Then this is it, just you and I Shredder..... but first, I will take your family!" Claw yells, and runs at Karai with a katana.

The blue creature keeps fighting Shredder.

~*~

The Triceraton looks at April. "I think you should come with me and speak to my Prime Leader. You're free to go if you want to. No one is going to stop you. The escape pods are in the room next to this one." He waits to find out what she will do.

Another Triceraton presses some buttons on a computer. "I just set the coordinates of this ship for the sun in this solar system. We need to go."

The Triceratons board a space shuttle, taking Shiro with them. One Triceraton looks to April. "What is your choice?"

Shiro Kame
01-23-2015, 08:27 AM
Shiro: Hey, where are you taking me?! Let me go!

Lethal Lullaby
01-23-2015, 09:24 AM
"Oh haha. Right." Casey said before checking April's coordinates on his phone. "She is... Oh at Irma's. Great." He then waved bye to Leonardo and Raphael before running off to Irma's house.

~*~

Donatello looked panicked now that they didn't know where April was. "Umm. Ga- OH! Just start looking around Irma's home!" He says as he starts looking between the couch cushions. "Maybe we'll find a clue of some sort." He says searching frantically.

~*~

"Spin." Oliver says his name with nod. "Pretty nifty name there." He adds before looking around. "So are you a mutant like me? How old are you?" he asks.

Electric
01-23-2015, 12:39 PM
karai blocks the katana swing easily with her own sword, before spinning and kicking itbout of claws hands. "what a shame. i thought wed programmed you better than that" she says smirking

---

april thinks quickly. these aliens seemed to be telling the truth and she wasnt exactly in danger. she decide to go, to learn a little more about all this that may help the turtles later. "i will go with you." but she looks down at the coil still tightly around her. "but i want this off"

Super Goku
01-23-2015, 03:23 PM
One of the Triceratons says to Shiro "You're free to go with us, or to stay here. Just know that this starship will be burning up in the sun in about fifteen minutes."

Another Triceraton grabs Shiro gently, and pulls her into the space shuttle. "I think she should come with us."

The Triceraton next to April slowly uncoils the metal cable. "The Prime Leader will be glad to speak with you. Is this cable from one of the robots?" He takes the cable and drops it, and April is free from it now. He then helps April climb up into the space shuttle.

With the Triceratons, April, and Shiro in the space shuttle, they fly away from the starship.

The space shuttle lands in the docking station of a larger, Triceraton starship. The Triceratons walk out into the Triceraton starship, and look to April and Shiro to follow them.

~*~

"We have to find April." Irma says. "I will look upstairs." She walks up to where her room is located. "April." There is no answer, as April is not there.

Mikey looks around in the living room. He then looks in the kitchen. "I don't know Donnie. I don't think she's here. April's smart though, and she knows how to fight. I hope we find her soon." He looks around the first floor of the apartment.

~*~

Claw is angered by Karai. He does a backflip away from her. "Arrogant girl." He says. "Your time here with The Shredder is almost over. Strategy is my strength."

The robot villain throws ninja stars at Mikki's soldiers. He then jump kicks one of them, and picks up a superior laser rifle. "My favorite kind of weapon....." Claw says, as he aims the laser rifle. "Is one that you only have to fire once."

Claw blasts a powerful laser blast from the laser rifle at the equipment that is supporting the inter-dimensional portal. The portal changes shape for a moment, and starts to appear as a vortex.

Claw leans down, and smashes his fist through the floor, sticking into the room as if he were a pillar.

The blue creature fighting Shredder is blown backwards by the now malfunctioning portal, and he is pulled back into it, gone from this dimension.

Claw laughs. "Shredder, you will be joining that creature in the alternate reality. As will you Karai!"

The portal is pulling hard, like a small black hole, with a powerful vacuum.

Claw leaps from his location, kicks Shredder, grabs the Kuro Kabuto helmet, and then smashes his fist into the wall.

Fang Wolf
01-23-2015, 04:10 PM
Shredder cut down his Tekko-Kagi's blades to the floor.
Mikki holds on Shredder's waist, Mikki Taking up a laser rifle and overload the laser.
She aim and shoots against malfunctioning portal with overload shoot..

Electric
01-23-2015, 05:56 PM
karai is close enough to the door that she makes it to the outside hall without getting sucked in. she peeks around and sees shredder holding on by his blades. "Father!" she yells

-----

"um, ok" april says. when shes on the ship she sees they have another passenger, with white skin and pink hair. she wonders if its another alien

---

leo arrives back at the lair with raph

Super Goku
01-23-2015, 07:24 PM
(I will be playing as Raphael until MewMeow returns.)

The portal in the throne room of the Foot building shuts down. The room returns to normal. Claw leaps from the wall and lands near the power core that had been powering the portal. "The dawn of a new era for the Foot Clan is here." He says, and puts on Shredder's helmet that he had taken from him a moment ago.

Claw then smashes his right fist into the power core and absorbs a lot of energy. "Shredder! Face me in battle!" Claw picks up two katanas that two Foot bots had before they were defeated. "Bring it on, former leader of the Foot Clan!"

~*~

The Triceratons walk with April and Shiro to a large room onboard the Triceraton starship. Triceraton soldiers kneel for a moment to their Prime Leader Zanramon.

Zanramon sits in a chair. "I take it that you did not find Zog?"

One Triceraton soldier says "No, Prime Leader, Zog was not onboard the starship."

Zanramon replies "That is unfortunate. We need every Triceraton for the battle. We will need to keep searching for him."

One of the Triceraton soldiers says "We will increase our patrols of this sector of the galaxy." Some of them leave the room, to begin their mission to find Zog.

Zanramon looks at April and Shiro. "I suppose the two of you were captives onboard the robot inhabited starship. Would one of you happen to be the legendary April O'Neil?"

~*~

Mikey looks around the living room some more in the apartment. "Donnie, all we have to go on so far for finding April is these robot parts." He looks a the floor, where there robotic arms. "The Foot might have her held captive. Unless the robot took her somewhere else."

Irma comes back to the living room. "I searched everywhere. She wouldn't be hiding. She's gone! Any ideas on what to do now?"

~*~

Raph stands near the couch in the turtles lair. "Well, Leo.... I think it is a good idea that we are to all meet up here, but I hope we won't be here too long. Here's hoping Mikey and Donnie, and Casey, come back here soon with April."

Blackeyedsonic
01-24-2015, 12:10 AM
Spin looks at Oliver and thinks over what he asked is he a mutant then he shacks hid head no with a little smile

Super Goku
01-24-2015, 12:21 AM
Through a window in the Foot building, Zog smashes through the glass, and lands. He was flying in with a jet pack.

Claw turns to face Zog. "You!" Claw yells.

"Yes." Zog replies, with a snort. "It is me. I'm here to negotiate a deal with The Shredder."

Claw is angry now, more so than he was a moment ago, and anger is not an easy emotion for a robot to have. "This is my fight with The Shredder! I lead a revolt of Foot Ninja robots! Now all my robots are deactivated or destroyed! You are not going to ruin this for me! You son of a space junk!"

Zog yells "My starship burned up in the sun! You brought this on yourself!"

Claw runs at Zog with two katanas, ready to fight the Triceraton. "Prepare for destruction!"

Zog sighs. "I've had enough of this. Time to make my day less complicated." He takes his laser blaster from its holster, charges a blast, and fires.

Claw has a hole straight through his robotic chest. He falls over.

Zog walks over, takes the helmet off of Claw, and then smashes his robotic head into the floor, until the yellow lights go out.

"I'm sorry for such a scene..... he was a robot after all, so nobody actually got hurt." Zog says. He brings Shredder his helmet. "Based on the rest of your armor, I assume this belongs to you." He hands the helmet to him. "The name's Zog."

Electric
01-24-2015, 03:16 AM
"uh, thats me" april said stepping forward. "wait, did you say legendary?"

---

"i know raph. i hoped theyd be here by now.....im gonna donnie, see whats taking so long" leo says pulling out his cell and calling donnie

Mew
01-24-2015, 05:54 AM
(MewMeow is back as Raphael)
~*~
Raph is with Donnie. He's a bit confused, but he just want to kill.

Fang Wolf
01-24-2015, 07:26 AM
"I'm sorry for such a scene..... he was a robot after all, so nobody actually got hurt."
Zog says. He brings Shredder his helmet. "Based on the rest of your armor, I assume this belongs to you."
He hands the helmet to him. "The name's Zog."

"Thanks for you help, Zog. My name is Oroku Saki." Shredder says when he take helmet and put on his head again..
"My name is Mikki Bishop. Thanks for you help, Zog-sama." Mikki says.

Electric
01-24-2015, 11:25 AM
(mew, raph is with leo in the lair)

Super Goku
01-24-2015, 01:50 PM
(Welcome back MewMeow. Yes, Raph is in the sewer lair with Leo.)

"You're welcome." Zog says. "I'm glad I could help, and it is good to meet you Oroku Saki and Mikki." He looks at the robot head of Claw. "That robot caused me a lot of trouble. I lost my starship because of him. I'm not sure what I am going to do. I will need to find another starship."

One human Foot Ninja who had been defeated during the battle with the Foot bots stands up, and sees the defeated robot villain claw. "If I may say so, those robots were a powerful enemy, and I'm glad that the robot threat is finally over."

~*~

Zanramon looks at April. "So you are April O'Neil. I have heard a lot about you. Our enemies the Kraang may start a war with my people, the Triceratons. Through failed negotiations with the Kraang, we learned of you. You may be able to help us avoid a war with the Kraang."

Lethal Lullaby
01-25-2015, 03:42 PM
Casey eventually made it to Irma's house and ran inside. "April?! You here?!"

"No she's not here! We've searched the whole house!" Donatello shouted at Casey before turning to Michelangelo. "I'll take a look at them." He says picking the robotic arms

Donatello nodded as he looked at the arms. "We should go back to the lair. IF April has been captured by the foot we'll need Raph and Mikey with us too." he says.

"Well what are we waiting for let's go!" Casey says then looks to Irma. "You might want to stay here. This is business for those who know how to fight." He said smirking a little.

~*~

Oliver looked at Spin a bit confused, but then shrugged. "Huh. Well alright then. I'm a mutant, but luckily I'm still in touch with my human side."

Oliver stood for a moment in silence then asked Spin. "Wanna walk with me? I usually like to walk around the city, but I can't really walk around during the day, so I do it at the night so less can see me."

Fang Wolf
01-25-2015, 05:05 PM
"You're welcome." Zog says. "I'm glad I could help, and it is good to meet you Oroku Saki and Mikki."
He looks at the robot head of Claw. "That robot caused me a lot of trouble. I lost my starship because of him.
I'm not sure what I am going to do. I will need to find another starship."

"Now hope it's over, I hope Claw remain dead." Shredder says.

"I have a starship which I do not need.
You can take it, I give you that for all you help, Zog-sama." Mikki Says and smile little.

One human Foot Ninja who had been defeated during the battle with the Foot bots stands up, and sees the defeated robot villain claw. "If I may say so, those robots were a powerful enemy, and I'm glad that the robot threat is finally over."

"Yes, we can now go back to our business in foot clan." Shredder says.

Shiro Kame
01-25-2015, 05:26 PM
Shiro: I did see a..."Triceraton" on Earth, battling some footbots if that helps. Why did you kidnap me?

Super Goku
01-25-2015, 05:59 PM
Mikey walks towards the door. "Yeah, we should go back to the lair."

Irma looks to Casey. "Thank you for caring......" She says. "I don't think a hockey stick is going to do much in a fight to stop a robot apocalypse."

She walks past Mikey and goes outside. "Where is this lair of yours?"

Mikey follows Irma. "You'll see, just follow us." He says to her.

"Whoa, look at the street here." Irma stops near some burnt or distorted area of the pavement.

~*~

"Thank you, Mikki-sama." Zog says, and smiles. "I hope I used sama correctly. English and Triceraton are the only two languages I know. I would like to have the starship." The Triceraton looks to Shredder. "If you don't want to deal with Claw ever again, I recommend that you never activate his robot head again."

Zog picks up the robot head. "I would like to take this with me. I will make sure it is disposed of."

The Foot ninja bows respectfully to Shredder. "Yes Master Shredder, us Foot Ninjas are loyal to you, more so than robots."

~*~

On the Triceraton starship, Zanramon looks to Shiro. "That is helpful information. As for you, I didn't have you kidnapped. The Triceraton Republic does not engage in such actions."

Zanramon then says to his Triceraton soldiers "Send patrols to Earth, search for Zog there.... and take this young woman back to her home planet." He looks back at Shiro. "You are from Earth, right?"

The Triceraton soldiers leave the room, on their way to a space shuttle, so that they can travel to Earth.

Electric
01-25-2015, 10:37 PM
april sighed, finding out she was involved in yet another alien race. "i dont know how i could help you...but if im going to, were going to conduct business on my home planet, not floating through space." she looks to the triceratons takikng shiro to a shuttle "take me back to earth, i have friends there that may be able to help.

-----

karai stood at the far corner of the room, skeptical of the aliens

-----

leo meditated, as he waited for the others to come to the lair, hoping everything was alright

Super Goku
01-25-2015, 10:53 PM
"You don't know how you can help us?" Zanramon says. "Hmm...... let me think about this." He doesn't say anything for a moment. "Alright, I have decided that you should return to your planet." He motions to his Triceraton soldiers to let her board the space shuttle.

Two Triceratons walk with April to the space shuttle. Soon the space shuttle flies to Earth, landing on the roof top of a pizza place. One of the Triceratons opens the door of the space shuttle. "Search the city for our ally, Zog." One Triceraton soldier says. "April and...... I didn't hear your name." He looks at Shiro. "You are both free. However, I will be traveling with you." He looks at April.

Shiro Kame
01-26-2015, 08:46 AM
Shiro: I'm Shiro, and yes, I am from Earth. Manhattan, New York, USA, North America to be precise.

Mew
01-26-2015, 08:49 AM
Sorry I haven't been here, been busy.

Blackeyedsonic
01-26-2015, 09:17 AM
Spin nods and looks around carefully

Super Goku
01-26-2015, 12:38 PM
(That's okay, MewMeow.)

A Triceraton smiles and looks to Shrio. "We brought you to the right place then." He smells the air. "Is that pizza?"

~*~

Triceratons enter Shredder's throne room. Some of them climb in through the window that Zog smashed through earlier.

"Zog, you are coming with us." A Triceraton says.

"Looks like the welcome wagon has arrived." Zog says. "How did you find me?"

"We have our ways." One Triceraton soldier says.

~*~

Mikey looks at the pavement. "Yeah, they really need to do a better job paving the road."

Irma shakes her head. "No, look at the way it looks. Maybe it is a clue. What if April was..... taken to outer space."

Mikey looks at her. "I don't know...... umm..... yeah maybe." He shrugs his shoulders.

Shiro Kame
01-26-2015, 01:01 PM
Shiro: ...How do you know about earth foods...?

Super Goku
01-26-2015, 01:36 PM
The Triceraton soldier smiles at Shiro. "About two generations ago, the famous Triceraton explorer Zagellan visited all of the inhabited planets in the known universe. When he returned, he brought back many artifacts. Many of them had to be quarantined, just in case they were a hazard to our people. Pizza is one artifact that we have accepted."

Shiro Kame
01-26-2015, 02:46 PM
Shiro: Yeah, pizza is good...Along with steak, French fries, potatoes, burgers...

Super Goku
01-26-2015, 04:19 PM
"Yes, it is all good food." The Triceraton soldier says. "Except I haven't had a burger yet."

~*~

The situation in Shredder's throne room becomes more chaotic, as the damaged robot Karai impostor stands up. "War is coming to your planet, Triceraton scum!" The driver Kraang Subprime says.

The Triceraton soldiers and Zog all point their laser blasters at Kraang Subprime in the Karai robot suit.

Kraang Subprime runs at Zog.

Triceratons blast the villain with their laser blasts.

The evil space alien jump kicks Zog with a robotic leg from his robot Karai suit. He then grabs the robot head of Claw, and jumps out the window.

"No! He took Claw's head!" Zog says, as he runs to the window and looks down. "And he's gone."

The Triceraton soldiers all leave Shredder's throne room and go into the city to search for Kraang Subprime.

"I should probably help them." Zog says. "Mikki, I have hopes that sometime I will return for the starship. Until we meet again." He smiles at her, and then flies out the window with his jet pack.

Blackeyedsonic
01-27-2015, 01:12 AM
Spin sighs clearly wanting to run around but leaving this "mutant" kid alone well seems like a bad idea maybe there's trouble here so staying with him helps for safty for him and info for spin win win:um so your not the norm here?

Lethal Lullaby
01-27-2015, 08:46 AM
Oliver smiles glad to see Spin was gonna tag along. "Sweet!" He said before he started to run. "I know this awesome place to look up at the stars constellations."

~*~

Donatello and Casey also looked at the burnt section on the pavement. Donatello leaned down and hovered his hand over the pavement. "Hmm. It's still a little warm, so whatever caused this area to burn was here not too long ago." He guesses as he looks at the pavement more. "I don't see any indications that it drove off somewhere, so It's most likely some sort of space craft."

Casey clenched his fists not enjoying the idea that April had been most likely captured by aliens. "Let's just continue on to the lair. We'll find those aliens that captured April, and give 'em what they got coming to them." He says punching his fist in his hand.

Fang Wolf
01-27-2015, 12:24 PM
"I should probably help them." Zog says. "Mikki, I have hopes that sometime I will return for the starship. Until we meet again." He smiles at her, and then flies out the window with his jet pack.

"Yes, I hope we meet again soon, Zog-sama." She called after Zog.
Shredder looked woefully out when evil space alien took the Claw's head.

Super Goku
01-27-2015, 02:47 PM
"I can't believe April has actually been abducted by space aliens." Irma says.

Mikey lifts a sewer lid and climbs down into the tunnel.

"You live down there?!" Irma says.

"Yeah, come on." Mikey calls to her.

"Well, okay...." Irma slowly climbs the ladder down to the sewer.

Soon Mikey reaches the lair, and types in the code to open the door. The orange masked turtle walks in. "Its good to be home." He walks over to the couch and sits down. "Hey Leo, there's still no sign of April..... she might be in outer space."

~*~

The Triceraton who is with April answers a communicator. "The war with the Kraang has begun! I must leave now. Perhaps we will meet again later." He boards the space shuttle and flies into space.

Fang Wolf
01-27-2015, 03:00 PM
In Lair: Splinter sit down and drink green Tea.

Blackeyedsonic
01-28-2015, 04:28 PM
Spin smiles stargazing might help him figure out where he is

Super Goku
01-31-2015, 12:25 AM
Irma walks into the turtles lair. "I had no idea that a place this great was under my feet, in the sewers. Wow." She looks around.

(The city returns to peace and the turtles are reunited with April, with the story continuing in "Journey to The Underground.")

(Everyone may still post here. Anything that happens in the story here takes place before "Journey to The Underground." For example, Spin the Hedgehog and Oliver can still talk and stuff.)

(It might be better if everyone moved to the new game "Journey to The Underground," but yes you may still play here too if you would like to.)

Darthknuxward
02-01-2015, 11:48 AM
The Robots shattered as what remained of them hit the ground. Breathing heavily, their attacker stood over the carnage. "Master Shredder will be quite pleased", he purred quietly.

Super Goku
02-01-2015, 02:37 PM
(That was a cool way to bring in Tiger Claw. I'm going to focus on the sequel to this game now, it might be too confusing for me to play in both this game and the sequel.)

Lethal Lullaby
02-01-2015, 11:07 PM
Oliver runs with Spin to a building where they both climb up and gaze at the stars. Oliver points near a constellation. "Look it's Cygnus." He says with a grin.

(and this will probably be my last post here. I'm continuing in the other RPG)

Blackeyedsonic
02-01-2015, 11:43 PM
Oliver runs with Spin to a building where they both climb up and gaze at the stars. Oliver points near a constellation. "Look it's Cygnus." He says with a grin.

(and this will probably be my last post here. I'm continuing in the other RPG)

Spin smiles

(Other rp?)

Lethal Lullaby
02-01-2015, 11:52 PM
Spin smiles

(Other rp?)

(Journey To The Underground. But I see you've found it already.)

Blackeyedsonic
02-02-2015, 12:05 AM
(Journey To The Underground. But I see you've found it already.)

(Yeah I did thanks for answering me leathel)