PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] New Redesign challenge???

Redeemer
01-19-2015, 05:17 PM
Well I think its been way too long and I think its about to to bring it back.
Our Fan works section has not been the same with out it and unfortunately Ulyssis31 has not been around to organize the challenges. I am wondering who else would want to be apart of this.

Commenter 42
01-19-2015, 05:19 PM
Well I think its been way too long and I think its about to to bring it back.
Our Fan works section has not been the same with out it and unfortunately Ulyssis31 has not been around to organize the challenges. I am wondering who else would want to be apart of this.

Seeing as I complain all the time about design, I wouldn't mind helping to organize this.

I think it would be fun, and a good distraction from the movies section.

Bry
01-19-2015, 09:01 PM
Oh hey!! I had a lot of fun with a few of those. Too much going on right now to do much else, but I'd definitely take part again when/if it comes together.

DarkFell
01-19-2015, 09:20 PM
Send Krang a PM concerning your Technodrome Redesign Contest idea. He still responds to PM's.

Machias Banshee
01-19-2015, 10:18 PM
That sounds like a great idea.. :) We need something new to put our creative energies into.

Fang Wolf
01-20-2015, 08:59 AM
Aye, That sound as good Idea. :tgrin:

Redeemer
01-20-2015, 04:39 PM
Send Krang a PM concerning your Technodrome Redesign Contest idea. He still responds to PM's.

I already sent Krang a PM. He has yet to respond to the matter.
That sounds like a great idea.. :) We need something new to put our creative energies into.

Mathias are you in charge of the fan works discussions section???? Could you give the green light for this project or message Krang to green light the project???

Powder
01-20-2015, 04:46 PM
You don't need mod approval to do this... Just start your own. The guy doesn't own the idea.

Redeemer
01-20-2015, 05:13 PM
You don't need mod approval to do this... Just start your own. The guy doesn't own the idea.

Wow really??? They allow members to make any group they want????? sweet :D
I figured member had to get permission especially seeing groups like "Technodrome after Dark"

Powder
01-20-2015, 05:22 PM
The challenges existed long before the group did, & let's be honest, nobody really used the group. You don't need a group in order to start threads in the fan-works section that focus on redesigning familiar TMNT characters. & if you want to create a secondary group, that's your prerogative.

Raven
01-20-2015, 08:26 PM
I'd be game to do some redesigns if you started the challenges up again!

Krang
01-23-2015, 02:50 PM
Sure, you're welcome to start a new challenge! I would recommend naming it something slightly different in case Ulisses31 comes back and wants to continue, but there's nothing wrong with starting a new thread or group about it.

DarkFell
01-24-2015, 10:55 AM
If you decide to follow up on your idea and if its redesigning characters, then please keep me informed. I might wanna participate in it. :)

Redeemer
01-25-2015, 06:26 PM
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=50910

Well decided to start this up again. Hope everyone enters :D

Creativemind
01-25-2015, 07:01 PM
I wish I would have joined years ago. I would have been all over these.

D Piddy 1982
01-29-2015, 06:55 AM
I joined the forum after the last one of these finished, and I always looked back at previous ones and thought I would love to have had a go at one or two. Be great to see something started up again.

I also have ideas for future redesigns!