PDA

View Full Version : Return of the professional dork

Magdolin
01-23-2015, 01:12 PM
So, last night I remembered this old forum out of the blue and thought 'hey, I wonder what's going on on the old 'Drome'. And after finally remembering my login details, which I realized is a typo (It's actually supposed to be Magdolin lol. Anyway... As expected a lot of the people I had kinda sorta gotten to know have disappeared, but the fact that this site is still running is great and it makes really happy. I've had a lot of good times here, there are some very memorable moments; Such as the TMNT macro thread and some of the dinosaur aged RPGs that I've participated in. I also remember clearly how ignorant and new I was to being on a forum especially with the whole RPG thing. It was... Oh it was pretty embarrassing and I'm sure it was just as embarrassing for those that witnessed such stupidity from me.

I like to think my skill in RPing as whole has improved immensely since then. And for a split second last night I was actually considering joining in one of the RPGs or starting my own, but then I thought 'Mmmm... Nahhh, I'm so out the fandom at this point that I wouldn't even do the minor characters any justice'. So before I attempt anything in the RPG section I'll need to go through my old TMNT collection. Until then I'll be stalking the forums and appearing when necessary in the Forum Games. :lol:

Not really an introduction, I know, but I didn't know where else to stick this since there isn't a thread for returning members. -Shrug-

If y'all wish to contact me off the forums I can be found on Aim, Skype (though you'll have to PM me about that one), and on Tumblr: Crossbowsandropes (http://crossbowsandropes.tumblr.com/) Beware, I'm a bit of a Supernaturalist and don't worry none of my other fandoms will spread on the Drome. Promise!

DarkFell
01-23-2015, 01:23 PM
Hello to you and welcome back. Too bad your old buds are still gone, but me thinks you'll find new buds here.

mrmaczaps
01-23-2015, 01:26 PM
Welcome back!

Magdolin
01-23-2015, 01:52 PM
Hello to you and welcome back. Too bad your old buds are still gone, but me thinks you'll find new buds here.

Hello, and thank you! Yeah, I'm certain I will too. :)

Welcome back!

Thank ye love!

TheCanadiandrome
01-23-2015, 03:46 PM
welcome back. don't think we had the pleasure of meeting

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
01-23-2015, 03:56 PM
I, too, used to be on here ~7 or more years ago, but made a triumphant return.

So... Mangoes of Welcome!!! :mango::mango::mango::mango:

Magdolin
01-23-2015, 04:25 PM
welcome back. don't think we had the pleasure of meeting

Likewise. Hello, and thank you. It's lovely to meet you too. :)

I, too, used to be on here ~7 or more years ago, but made a triumphant return.

So... Mangoes of Welcome!!! :mango::mango::mango::mango:

Awwww, that's really kind of you! Thank you so much, I'm literally starving over here as I've ended up skipping lunch today. -Noms on the mangoes-

blindturtle02
01-23-2015, 05:18 PM
Hey, and welcome back! I don't think I met you either since I only joined about a year and a half ago.

pennydreadful
01-23-2015, 05:52 PM
Howdy! I'm fairly new around these parts, so I'm looking forward to getting to know you. :)

Powder
01-24-2015, 11:11 AM
Welcome back, yo.

Mew
01-24-2015, 11:16 AM
Hi!
Welcome to the 'Drome!

Magdolin
01-24-2015, 12:16 PM
Hey, and welcome back! I don't think I met you either since I only joined about a year and a half ago.
Hello, and thank ye love! I am certain we will get to know each other. :)

Howdy! I'm fairly new around these parts, so I'm looking forward to getting to know you. :)
Hello! And yes, I am also looking forward to getting to know you. :3

Welcome back, yo.
Thank ye!

Hi!
Welcome to the 'Drome!
Hello, and thank you very much! :D

Whatswiththeheadbands?
01-24-2015, 12:41 PM
Welcome Back :)

Icebot
01-24-2015, 05:59 PM
Welcome back! Hope you enjoy it here!

Machias Banshee
01-24-2015, 10:31 PM
Welcome back! :D :mango:

penumbra369
01-25-2015, 03:30 AM
I'm a newbie, but welcome back!

Magdolin
01-25-2015, 09:31 AM
Welcome Back :)
Thank ye! :)

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy it here!
Thank ye love! I am certain I will.

Welcome back! :D :mango:
Aww, Thank ye so much! And in return, I offer you a slice of pie. :)

I'm a newbie, but welcome back!
Haha, that's alright! Thank ye love. ;) Welcome to the Drome by the way, I hope you enjoy it here.

Davin
01-25-2015, 09:50 AM
Welcome back! :tsmile:

Roland
01-25-2015, 02:21 PM
Welcome back Magdolin or as I use to know you as Billa K or Amber Williams! I joined you social group 'The randomness starts here' when you were still active and you had a other username. It great to know you're back. I have become somewhat of RPGer myself, so I'll see you soon in the RPG section.

Mzx10484
01-26-2015, 12:38 AM
Hey, welcome back & greetings from Germany !! :D

Slade
01-26-2015, 07:55 AM
Welcome back. Supernaturalist as is Sam and Dean?

Magdolin
01-26-2015, 09:15 AM
Welcome back! :tsmile:
Thank ye! :)

Welcome back Magdolin or as I use to know you as Billa K or Amber Williams! I joined you social group 'The randomness starts here' when you were still active and you had a other username. It great to know you're back. I have become somewhat of RPGer myself, so I'll see you soon in the RPG section.
Oh, wow! Uh, yes. That was most likely during my um, embarrassing 'what the fudge is this girl doing' years. I apologize for you and many others having to bare witness to all of that. Yes, if I do anything with the RPG section, it'll most likely be somewhere during the timeline for the 2k3 series as I'm still kinda of scare the watch the newer stuff. :lol:

Welcome back. Supernaturalist as is Sam and Dean?
Seems you've caught me. Yes, I meant that for my blog. No need to worry though, as I've already decided that I would keep my other fandoms from popping up on here. After all this is The Technodrome, a community for the TMNT fandom. :)

Magdolin
01-26-2015, 09:34 AM
Hey, welcome back & greetings from Germany !! :D
Hello, and thank ye! I know a little German, not much, and I don't exactly know what time it is where you are, but... Guten morgen. Guten tag. Guten abend. I apologize if my German is incorrect.

Mew
01-26-2015, 10:11 AM
Hi.
:O
MewMeow is gon be changed to MysticMew around my bday!

Ravenshell
01-29-2015, 01:45 PM
Howdy and welcome!