PDA

View Full Version : Journey to The Underground

Super Goku
01-31-2015, 12:54 PM
The sequel to "Revolt of the Foot Ninjas" takes place one week after April O'Neil is returned to the Earth by the Triceratons. The city seems to be at peace. Irma has become friends with the turtles and Splinter. Everything seems to be as normal as possible. The peace is interrupted when a Triceraton named Zog contacts Leonardo, telling him about an underground lair of evil robots.

Link to the first part of the story "Revolt of the Foot Ninjas"

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=50762

Characters
Leonardo: ElectricN
Donatello: Lethal Lullaby
Raphael
Michelangelo: Super Goku
Splinter: MewMeow
April: ElectricN
Casey: Lethal Lullaby
Ice Cream Kitty: MewMeow
Shredder: Fang Wolf
Karai: ElectricN
Tiger Claw: Darthknuxward

Fan/Original Characters
Irma (human): Super Goku
Zog senior: Super Goku
Nakazi: Darthknuxward
Oliver: Lethal Lullaby
Mikki Bishop: Fang Wolf
Claw: Super Goku
Spin: Blackeyedsonic
Shiro: Shiro Kame

Mew
01-31-2015, 01:13 PM
So Revolt is done?
Splinter, plz?
BTW, I'll post more with no breaks.
Last time was kinda a blur, because my whole month was VERY hectic.

Lethal Lullaby
01-31-2015, 01:34 PM
(So revolt is done? Or still going on? Should we be the same characters from there?)

Super Goku
01-31-2015, 02:07 PM
Yes, you may play as Splinter, MewMeow. Thanks for joining.

Hi LL, Revolt is basically over. You may post there if you would like to, but other than Irma talking to the turtles, and April returning to the turtles lair, not much is going to happen. You may be the same characters from there, or you may play as different characters.

Mew
01-31-2015, 02:14 PM
Yes, you may play as Splinter, MewMeow. Thanks for joining.

Hi LL, Revolt is basically over. You may post there if you would like to, but other than Irma talking to the turtles, and April returning to the turtles lair, not much is going to happen. You may be the same characters from there, or you may play as different characters.
Thanks!
:-D

Lethal Lullaby
01-31-2015, 02:24 PM
Ohh alright then. I'll just be Casey and Oliver again this time. If I may

Super Goku
01-31-2015, 02:25 PM
Sure, that is fine. :) So you don't want to play as a turtle in this game? That is okay too.

Lethal Lullaby
01-31-2015, 02:30 PM
Thanks Goku, and nah I'll wait to see if anyone else wants them first.

Mew
01-31-2015, 03:13 PM
Also, can you make Ice Cream Kitty a character for me to play?

Super Goku
01-31-2015, 04:33 PM
You're welcome. :)

MewMeow, yes, I will add Ice Cream Kitty as a character for you to play. That sounds fun. :D

Mew
01-31-2015, 04:34 PM
Thanks!
:o

Darthknuxward
01-31-2015, 10:50 PM
Well... This a suprise.

Mind if I join as Tiger Claw and a fan-made Robo-Foot character named Nakazi?

Super Goku
01-31-2015, 11:12 PM
You're welcome, MewMeow.

Yes, that is fine, Darthknuxward. Would you like for Nakazi to work for the Foot or for the evil robots, who are their own team?

~*~

(I'm waiting for more people to join, but here's a first post in-character for this new game.)

Irma walked down a sidewalk in the city. She had just purchased a video game from a local video game store. As she walks, she thinks to herself. I'm not really sure what normal is. Sure, every generation has changed compared to the previous generation, but alien space invaders, killer robots, and talking turtles? That's just too much.

It was Saturday, and about a week ago, her apartment had been torn up by a robot, and her best friend April had somehow found herself in the clutches of some seemingly friendly race of space alien dinosaurs. Thankfully April was back home now, and everything seemed to be normal again...... or was it?

Irma continues her walk.

Electric
01-31-2015, 11:37 PM
Leo April and karai again?

Lethal Lullaby
02-01-2015, 12:17 AM
(i'll play as Donnie again actually. :3)

Fang Wolf
02-01-2015, 06:02 AM
I join as Oroku Saki & Mikki Bishop

Darthknuxward
02-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Nakazi is Claw's 2nd in command.

Super Goku
02-01-2015, 01:49 PM
I will add everyone's characters. Thanks for joining. :) I think this will be a great game.

~*~

Zog slowly walks around a parking lot, and makes his way to a building with a garage door. He doesn't see any enemies nearby, so he runs over to the garage door, and with his strength he raises the garage door with one hand. In the process he breaks the lock on the door.

Stepping inside, he finds a large room that is dimly lit. At the far end of the room there is a large elevator. The Triceraton boards the elevator and looks at the buttons. He takes a technological device from his belt, and holds it near the buttons, and he receives information. The Triceraton presses the right button combination, and the elevator takes him underground.

~*~

In a control room, somewhere in the underground lair, the robot leader Claw has his head connected to an outlet. He is in control of all of the computers in the underground lair. The factory area of the underground lair is hard at work creating robots for Claw's ninja army.

Fang Wolf
02-01-2015, 03:59 PM
In Shredder's lair
Shredder hope Claw was destroyed, but he had worried feeling inside him.
And He had not slept for several days of that feeling *look out through Windows*

Mew
02-01-2015, 04:49 PM
Splinter and the Turtles are in their lair.
My sons, Splinter commands, go up there and fight for me.
I need to rest, unlike you, who are well rested.
Ice Cream Kitty! Cheese-Sicle!
ICK hand him it.

Darthknuxward
02-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Nakazi finally stopped. He looked at his army. Pitiful. His robotic joints ached from his frantic running and his master was dead. But he had a plan. A very sinister plan.

His master may get vengeance after all, he told himself.

Super Goku
02-01-2015, 07:25 PM
"We'll make you proud, Sensei." Mikey says to Splinter. He then looks at Ice Cream Kitty and smiles. The turtle pets the cat on the head, and then looks at his hand and sees some ice cream.

~*~

Irma walks down the side walk, and she thinks she sees someone quickly move and hide behind a parked car. This is kind of creepy. She thinks to herself. Irma calls April, and waits for her to answer the phone. "Hey April, how are you?"

Electric
02-01-2015, 07:31 PM
April was in the lair with the turtles. She answered her phone. "Oh hey Irma. What's up?"

Leo bowed to master splinter before sheathing his katanas

Super Goku
02-01-2015, 07:49 PM
"Not much." Irma says, as she walks on the side walk. "I bought a new video game, and I'm just going for a walk. Although, I kind of feel like the area around me is creepy, like some kind of Tim Burton movie." She keeps walking. "I think someone might be watching me."

Irma looks around, and then keeps walking. "Maybe not though. After the situation last week, I guess I'm kind of on guard for any possible weird occurrences."

~*~

Zog makes his way through the underground lair. This place is huge and complex. The Triceraton thinks to himself.

A few robot ninjas walk by, and Zog finds a place to hide. He hears an electronic sound, and he looks behind him, to see the door that he had walked through a moment ago shut.

Lethal Lullaby
02-01-2015, 10:04 PM
Donatello gave Splinter a nod and looked to his brothers waiting to go up on the surface and patrol the area.

Casey sat beside April as she talked on the phone to Irma. He was glad they got her back and the aliens didn't keep her.

Super Goku
02-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Mikey looks to Donatello and then looks to Leonardo. "So what would you like to do, bros?" He pets Ice Cream Kitty's head some more.

~*~

Irma looks back at the parked car. She sees an orange cat walk away from the vehicle. "Hahaha..... It was just a cat." She says, and breathes a sigh of relief. The girl with purple and black hair walks towards her apartment.

Blackeyedsonic
02-01-2015, 10:45 PM
So can I join as spin again?

Mew
02-02-2015, 02:48 AM
~*~
Ice Cream Kitty is purring loudly!

Shiro Kame
02-02-2015, 08:27 AM
Yo, I'm here!

Super Goku
02-02-2015, 12:56 PM
Yes, I'm glad that you both joined. :) I will add Spin and Shiro to the list of characters.

Shiro Kame
02-02-2015, 02:01 PM
Shiro was still on the Triceraton ship, waiting to be deported home.

Super Goku
02-03-2015, 10:52 AM
On the Triceraton starship, a Triceraton soldier walks over to Shiro. "Hi, what are you still doing here? I remember us talking about Earth food on the roof of a pizza place. It is good to see you here anyways." He smiles.

~*~

Zog waits until the robots leave, and then he presses a button on a communicator to contact Leonardo.

Shiro Kame
02-03-2015, 11:23 AM
Shiro: I haven't been sent home yet. I'm still waiting.

Fang Wolf
02-03-2015, 03:21 PM
Earth Protection Force's Base
"Shreddybear has not been himself since Claw head was stolen." Mikki said.

Lethal Lullaby
02-03-2015, 05:10 PM
Oliver sat on the floor playing a card game with his dad and stepmom. He thought back to the other night when he and Spin went star gazing and smiled.

"Olive. Your turn." His dad said with a laugh.

Oliver shook his head then looked at his cards. He looked down to see what his dad put down and frowned. "Ugghh. Draw 4??" He moaned as his Dad laughed and changed the color to red.

~*~

Donatello waited for Leonardo's response as Casey got up from the couch to join them.

"I'll come with you. Maybe I'll see some punks to bash their skulls in." Casey said while Donatello rolled his eyes.

Electric
02-03-2015, 05:17 PM
"Rooftop training?" Leo suggests, slightly excited to go out and train again. "You wanna come April? You haven't trained in awhile."

April nodded to leo, "alright Irma. I got to go. Just be careful, ok? And call if anything else seems weird." She said before handing up

Mew
02-04-2015, 05:11 AM
Go my sons.
Stay in the shadows, Splinter informs.

Blackeyedsonic
02-04-2015, 08:32 AM
Spin say alone in a old house no one used it was a safe place for him to hide after all everyone thinks it's haunted

Super Goku
02-04-2015, 11:08 AM
"Okay, I will be careful. Talk to you later then, bye." Irma says. She unlocks the door to her apartment and walks in. Going upstairs, she enters her room and sits in a black chair that she usually uses when she is on her computer. Irma looks at the video game packaging for the Super Mario Bros game she bought, and looks through the instruction booklet.

Picking up her phone, she calls Casey Jones. Don't make me regret this. She thinks to herself.

~*~

"Roof top training sounds good." Mikey says, as he walks fast towards the exit of the lair.

~*~

The Triceraton soldier nods to Shiro. "I understand. Would you like to return to Earth now? I was thinking about going down there sometime today."

~*~

Zog contacts Leonardo again with his communicator. "I am in an underground lair of robots. These are the same robots who used to work for the Foot Clan. I'm not saying they are the exact same robots you fought before, although I suppose they could be, but their leader used to work for The Shredder. I'm sending you my location now."

Shiro Kame
02-04-2015, 12:31 PM
Shiro: Yes, I would like to return home.

Super Goku
02-04-2015, 07:19 PM
The Triceraton soldier says "That is fine, we will board one of the space shuttles then." He walks to a space shuttle onboard the starship, and climbs in. "There are a few seats in here."

~*~

The robots have found Zog in their underground lair, and a laser blaster battle has started. Zog manages to defeat many robots, and runs into another room. There are more doorways, and rooms beyond rooms, all with high tech equipment and weapons that their leader Claw likes. The battle doesn't last much longer, as Zog is surrounded by fifty robots.

Zog is captured and taken to a prison cell, with purple laser force field bars. "Well.... that didn't work." Zog says to himself. The Triceraton checks his belt, to see if the robots forgot to take any gear from him, but all Zog finds is a screwdriver.

Shiro Kame
02-05-2015, 07:28 AM
Shiro gets in and buckles up