PDA

View Full Version : The Fullmoon Apocalypse in New York (2K12)

Fang Wolf
01-31-2015, 02:21 PM
http://s26.postimg.org/82lmreyh5/cooltext1900676879.png
http://s26.postimg.org/lytv3aupx/moon3.png
TMNT 2K12

Rated: NC17
Genre: Horror

Backstory: Oroku Saki coming back to New York after his trip from Japan (He be bitten somewere in Japan).
But when he returns, he was bitten by a large animal (Werewolf) on his right arm.
Hahaa, Soon it's full moon!

http://s26.postimg.org/akpu96i85/cooltext1710948449.png
All werewolves are only NPCs (So anyone can play them) unless a player has his or her character(s) bitten by one.
The Character(s) has become bitten by a werewolf will be noticeable with (bitten - So everyone knows they will become werewolves)
So everyone knows that Character(s) is bitten by Werewolf.

NOTE: All Character(s) which is NPCs is playable for everyone - Remember that. :tsmile:

http://s26.postimg.org/wrjvswa11/cooltext1710933871.png
Leonardo: ElectricN
Raphael: Darthknuxward
Donatello: NPCs
Michelangelo: Lethal Lullaby
Splinter: MewMeow
April O'Neil: ElectricN
Casey Jones: NPCs
Irma: NPCs
(More can be added if desired.)

Shredder: Fang Wolf
Karai (Human): ElectricN
TigerClaw: Darthknuxward
Bradford (Human): NPCs
Xever (Human): Lethal Lullaby
Baxter Stockman (Human): NPCs
(More can be added if desired.)

http://s26.postimg.org/e0hyiqfgp/cooltext1710935949.png
Witchpanther Saki: Fang Wolf
Donaven Meyers: Lethal Lullaby
Mystee: Lethal Lullaby
Shiro: Shiro Kame

http://s26.postimg.org/i4ixb8bex/cooltext1710942666.png

Lethal Lullaby
01-31-2015, 02:36 PM
Can I be Xevvy (Xever), and my OCs Donaven Meyers and Mystee Caremella?

Fang Wolf
01-31-2015, 02:38 PM
Can I be Xevvy (Xever), and my OCs Donaven Meyers and Mystee Caremella?

Aye, I add you :tsmile:

Lethal Lullaby
01-31-2015, 02:41 PM
Yayy thanks. Now I can finally be Donaven.

Fang Wolf
01-31-2015, 02:43 PM
Yayy thanks. Now I can finally be Donaven.

Np :tsmile: :tsmile:

Darthknuxward
01-31-2015, 11:47 PM
Can I be TC and Raph?

Super Goku
02-01-2015, 12:24 AM
I think I will join this RPG too, I would like to play as Irma please. :)

Fang Wolf
02-01-2015, 06:59 AM
I think I will join this RPG too, I would like to play as Irma please. :)

Can I be TC and Raph?

Aye, You are in, mates.

Darthknuxward
02-01-2015, 11:49 AM
Aye, You are in, mates.

Thank you, fine chap.

Super Goku
02-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Thanks. :)

Mew
02-01-2015, 03:07 PM
Mate, can I play?
The rating is something I've nerver seen on an RPG.
If I can Splinter?
:/

Blackeyedsonic
02-01-2015, 03:09 PM
I'd like to join

Fang Wolf
02-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Mate, can I play?
The rating is something I've nerver seen on an RPG.
If I can Splinter?
:/

Yes, you can be Splinter

I'd like to join

Yes, you can...Who will you play?

Lethal Lullaby
02-01-2015, 11:12 PM
Could I try be Mikey? I don't remember the last time I've been Mikey, so it wouldn't hurt to try.

Fang Wolf
02-02-2015, 08:08 AM
Could I try be Mikey? I don't remember the last time I've been Mikey, so it wouldn't hurt to try.

Ok, I add you as Mikey :)

Shiro Kame
02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
Can I join as my FC, Shiro?

Fang Wolf
02-03-2015, 04:39 PM
Can I join as my FC, Shiro?
Yes, I Add you!

Now I start this..

The Shredder's lair:
Shredder he feels many change in his body,
all his senses had become 10 times better than before
- he was much stronger than he was before.

"I'm not feeling so good .." He says when he look up and see the moon.
Witchpanther Saki come in and see his father leaned against the window.
"Father?"

Shiro Kame
02-03-2015, 05:55 PM
Shiro's meanwhile trying to use the bug she planted in the throne room to listen in on what Shredder is doing.

Electric
02-03-2015, 06:10 PM
I'll take leo and April

Fang Wolf
02-03-2015, 06:11 PM
I'll take leo and April

Aye, I Add you. :)

Electric
02-03-2015, 06:13 PM
Aye, I Add you. :)

And go head and put me down for karai too

Fang Wolf
02-03-2015, 06:14 PM
And go head and put me down for karai too

Aye, you are now Karai. :D

Lethal Lullaby
02-03-2015, 06:27 PM
(I'm just gonna have Mystee know the TMNT and friends in this, if that's okay Fang?)

Donaven was sitting in Murakami's noodle shop eating pizza gyoza. He saw it on the menu and decided to give it a try. He didn't necessarily hate it, but he figured he could have chosen a better dish. The 40 year old man continued eating while occasionally looking around.

~*~

Xever was hanging out at the Purple Dragon hide out sharpening his knives. He looked over to see Fong arguing with one of the other gang members and groaned in annoyance.

He then threw one of his knives in the middle of them, which, in turn, shut them up. "Better." He said with a smirk.

~*~

Michelangelo was waiting for a pizza he and his brothers ordered by a sewer grate near a bus stop. He looked upeagerly as he waited for the pizza delivery boy to pull up.

He heard foot steps and thought it was the guy and said. "Psst. Down here!"

It wasn't the pizza boy, however. It was just Mystee. She was wearing black and red checkered skinny jeans and a t shirt that said 'KITH' with four heads on Mike Tyson each wearing the band KISS face make up. She looked down and saw Michelangelo. "Waiting for pizza, aren't you?"

Michelangelo laughed out of embarassment. "HA. Yeah. But hey you should come down here. Haven't seen you for a while." He said.

Mystee shrugged then disappeared into a mist before going down in the sewers then reappearing beside Michelangelo.

Fang Wolf
02-05-2015, 04:29 PM
(I'm just gonna have Mystee know the TMNT and friends in this, if that's okay Fang?)
(Aye - That is okay for me, Lethal)

Shredder walking back to his throne and sit down on it.
- Start to hear slight creaking sound from Shredder's joints -
But he does not show that he was in pain, he sits and waits raport from:
Karai, Tigerclaw, Xever and Bradford.

Shiro Kame
02-06-2015, 08:28 AM
Shiro listens in, hoping to hear something important from the bug.

Lethal Lullaby
02-14-2015, 01:29 PM
(Thread bump)

Lethal Lullaby
02-18-2015, 09:01 AM
Donaven left Murakami's shop to follow a man who just left the restaurant.

Donaven followed the man, while making it seem like he had to go that way to get to his home. He kept looking out of the corners of his eyes to make sure he wasn't being watched or followed.

Suddeny he got a glimpse of a paper the man was holding. I see, so he's going to a boxing match tonight. I'll take care of him there then. Donaven thinks to himself as he takes a quick picture of the flier with the flash turned off. Then he turned at the next oncoming turn and hurried to his apartment.

~*~

Xever got up saying. "Guess I should go check in with Shredder." He says before walking outside the Purple Dragon hideout. He then was suddenly knocked over by some man in a black suit with blonde hair and an eyepatch over his left eye.

"Hey! Watch where the hell you're going!" the man shouts at Xever, who gets up and kicks the man in his side. "Ahh!" He screamed as he almost fell over, but caught himself using a the side of the building.

"Idiota! If you were not in such a hurry this would never have had happened." Xever says with one of his knives already out watching as the man stood up and reached into a briefcase. "Now we can do this my way, or-" he was cut off by a suddenly sharp pain in his left arm.

"We do it my way." The man says before pulling the syringe from Xever's arm before pushing any of the sedative in him. "I'd kill you here and now, but I've got other matters to take care of." Donaven said before running off.

~*~

The pizza boy eventually showed up to the sewer grate and asked. "Um I got this PIzza! Hello?"

"Down here, dawg." Mystee says holding the money up from beneath the sewers.

The boy scratched his head at first but shrugged it off and reached for the money. His hand brushed against Mystee's causing him to shiver from how cold her hand was, but he then assumed it was probably from being in the sewers. "H-h-Here's your pizza." He says handing it down to her.

"I got it!" Michelangelo says moving Mystee out of the way and grabbing the pizza. He gave Mystee a smile. "I know what happens when you touch hot stuff."

Mystee smiled back at Michelangelo before saying. "True. And I know you like eating hot stuff. Hehe. Okay lets get back to the lair. I'll message Leo and tell him we got the pizza." she says before messaging Leonardo's T-phone. We're coming with the pizza. I'll make sure Mikey doesn't eat it before we get there.

Fang Wolf
02-18-2015, 09:15 AM
- Now it's fullmoon -

Shredder feel how his body becomes warmer..
- His nails begin to take shape like claws.
"What happed?!" Shredder called when he se his nails turn to claws.

Shiro Kame
02-18-2015, 12:00 PM
Shiro's still listening in, wondering what the shell is going on over there since the bug only transmits audio, no visuals.

Fang Wolf
02-23-2015, 11:52 AM
The Shredder's lair:

Shredder's Teeth begin taking new shape as fangs.
His body begin to change, he begin take new form as Werewolf.
"Arrg....It's burn!" He called.

Witchpanther Saki Called: TigerClaw! Karai! Somting happed to Shredder!

Shiro Kame
02-23-2015, 11:53 AM
Shiro gasps: I have to get there.

Shiro quickly dashes to Shredder's palace, hiding above the vent when she gets there, as it is not too far away to where she is.

Shiro: What's happening to him...?

Fang Wolf
03-30-2015, 04:03 PM
Shredder's body changes shape to more Werewolf Related, his armor falls on the floor.
"What happed to me...." He roar of pain.

Shiro Kame
03-31-2015, 08:27 AM
Shiro gasps, wondering how that happened to him.