PDA

View Full Version : Favourite episodes?

neatoman
02-10-2015, 08:02 AM
So what are your favourite episodes of the series? It's OK to lump episodes together, the last two episodes of season one and the first eight of season two are in direct serialisation. Lot's of multi-parters (which is fine by me, if there is an ongoing story it should feel stronger than the individual episodes).

I would say I love "I, Monter", "The Big Brawl" arc, "Turtles in Space" arc, "Dragon's Brew", "Tale of Master Yoshi", "Insane in the Membrane" and "Exodus".

turtlefanforever
02-10-2015, 09:02 AM
I'm sure somehow we could pick favorite episodes from this series. but the intention of the series was to put out a good product that would get a lot of viewers and make a lot of money.

evan2000
02-10-2015, 09:08 AM
There's so many to list! Is there a limit how many "favourites" I can put here?

Well I'll just list all that I would happily rewatch now and then. If I have to pick the best episode/arc of the season, it's the one with an asterisk*

Shredder Strikes Back*
Tales of Leo
Return to New York

Turtles in Space-Secret Origins*
Rogue in the House
The Big Brawl

Space Invaders-Worlds Collide
New Blood-Mission Of Gravity
SAINW-The Real World
Exodus*

Scion Of The Shredder-Prodigal Son*
Insane In The Membrane
Adventures In TurtleSitting
Good Genes

Beginning of the End
Enter the Dragons*

Future Shellshock!
Invasion of the Body Jacker
Bad Blood
The Journal
Timing Is Everything*
DNA Is Thicker Than Water

Tempus Fugit
Hacking Stockman*
Virtual Reality Check
City Under Siege

neatoman
02-10-2015, 09:13 AM
I'm sure somehow we could pick favorite episodes from this series. but the intention of the series was to put out a good product that would get a lot of viewers and make a lot of money.

I don't think I understand what you mean, are you saying there are too many good episodes to pick favourites?

neatoman
02-10-2015, 09:16 AM
There's so many to list! Is there a limit how many "favourites" I can put here?

There's no limit, say "all the episodes" if you feel like it.:lol:

evan2000
02-10-2015, 09:22 AM
You listed 7 episodes/arcs as your personal favourite, but I have way more than that, so I wondered if I should list them all or pick only the top 7 in my list.

I ended up doing both :trazz:

mrminister4446
02-10-2015, 11:15 AM
The episodes which seriously stands out in my opinion must be the return to new york episodes. The foot tower is amazing, and first time I saw the foot mystics, the clones, and... dat awesome beheading, I had goosebumps.

Other episodes which I find to be very interesting and/or simply awesome must be Exodus part 1 and 2, The scion of the shredder + prodigal son. I also liked bad day a bit, and shredder strikes back 1 and 2.

Other episodes which I also find to be cool, but not in the best episodes list is new world order part 1 and 2, secret origins part 1, 2 and 3.

As a honourable mention: Timing is everything from FF due to the nostalgia of seeing utrom shredder again xD

MsMarvelDuckie
02-11-2015, 12:47 AM
Some of my personal favorites- In order:

SAINW
The Christmas Aliens
Good Genes
Touch and Go
Nano
Exodus
The Shredder Strikes Back
Return to New York
The Big Brawl
Grudge Match
Insane in the Membrane
Rogue In the House
The Turtle Titan
The Lesson
The Ultimate Ninja

Spike Spiegel
02-11-2015, 05:48 AM
All of Seasons 1-4.

Fast Forward has grown on me over the years--especially "Head of State" and "Timing is Everything."

Season 5 was hit-or-miss, but the end was cool.

alien_ken
02-22-2015, 08:26 AM
"I, monster" is one of the best! :)

Mew
02-22-2015, 08:45 AM
Insane in the Membrane.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
02-22-2015, 01:30 PM
Honestly, it'd be quicker to list the episodes I DON'T like; there are far fewer. All of the others I didn't just like, I loved.

Nano
Notes from the Underground
Reflections
Junklantis
Return to the Underground
The Golden Puck
Return of the Justice Force
The Entity Below
(Seasons 5,6,7)

That's it. Everything else was great IMO. In fact, I'm tempted to pull "Justice Force" off the list just because it was actually better than the original comic it adapted.

Except for THAT reason, I should totally put "Sons of the Silent Age" ON my "didn't-like" list.

CyberCubed
02-23-2015, 08:04 PM
Season 5-6 had some of my favorite episodes outside of the comic book adaptions.

Really a lot of the fillers from Seasons 1-4 weren't that great, they were just decent if a bit boring at times.

~Donatello~
02-25-2015, 09:00 PM
I haven't watched the entire series, but I like the direct comic adaptations as well...Return to New York and The King stand out

Netkeeper
02-28-2015, 03:15 AM
Same As It Never Was
Hunted
Good Genes
The Big Brawl
The Darkness Within
Return of Savanti
The Shredder Strikes Back
Fathers and Sons
April's Artifact
What a Croc
Tale of Master Yoshi

And I'm pretty sure I got these in order.
http://i.imgur.com/2dcjRHr.png
From the last time we did this!