PDA

View Full Version : IDW tmnt hardback collection question?

Sewer Turd
02-15-2015, 12:19 PM
I have seen on amazon that the new teenage mutant ninja series is now being collected in to hardback with everything in chronological order...
Does anyone know if the material from the secret history of the foot clan tpb will be collected in one of these new hardbacks when the chronology requires it?

Kingoji
02-15-2015, 12:54 PM
This appears to be going along the template established by IDW's Transformers Collections and followed suit by the GI Joe ones, even down to the theme of the cover being a single character portrait per volume. So that basically means that, yes EVERYTHING in this universe will be included at their most appropriate placement, including annuals and crossovers.

I'm all in for these versions.

Joey Kamikaze
02-15-2015, 01:34 PM
That's my impression and I've been waiting for them too. Just doing out the math, my guess is SHotFC will be included in (and probably finish out) the second hardcover, as 13-20 + the last 3 Heroes issues + first 2 Villains issues + SHotFC = 17 issues, same as the presumed contents of the first hardcover.

My big question is whether the short story from the 30th anniversary book will be included between #4 & 5 in the first volume. I'm already resigned to the Infestation 2 issues not being included.