PDA

View Full Version : Yay my account got activated!

Bravotello
02-27-2015, 04:45 PM
I was waiting for awhile I was super excited to start posting here!

I'm Bravo, I like to write stuff, especially angsty drama plots. I also love Rp's as well! I hope to start a RP really soon after getting acquainted with how the board works.

I also like animes alot, my favorite is Hetalia but I also like Madoka Magica, D. Grey Man, Durarara and a whole bunch of others. I also like Littlest Pet Shop and Xmen but those are the only American shows I really watch. Most stuff on cable is bleh to me. I also don't like furries very much either which sucks since in the Lps fandom, you sometimes get alot of that.

I've watched TMNT movie trilogy, The 90's cartoon, The 2007 Movie. I love the 4kids version and watched it from the start to the end with the Turtles forever movie, they were my childhood TV show and I still watch it to this day. I don't like the 2012 version or the new movie that much. I tried them both with an open mind and gave it a chance but I didn't like them. The 2012 ver has some good Voice actors tho.

:D So uh..yea that's pretty much me.

Icebot
02-27-2015, 06:35 PM
Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy it here!

pennydreadful
02-27-2015, 07:15 PM
Howdy and welcome! :tsmile: We have some folk here who would probably love to RP with you. You mentioned that you like writing - do you write any fanfic? If so, we have a thread for some of the authors here to pimp their work.

TigerClaw
02-27-2015, 08:15 PM
Welcome aboard, Always nice seeing new mutants joining the forum.

senpai
02-27-2015, 09:06 PM
Hello, Bravo! Welcome! I'm new too. I wasn't a fan of the 2014 TMNT movie either. That one fight scene between Splinter and Shredder was way cool though. :D

Bravotello
02-27-2015, 10:37 PM
Howdy and welcome! :tsmile: We have some folk here who would probably love to RP with you. You mentioned that you like writing - do you write any fanfic? If so, we have a thread for some of the authors here to pimp their work.

I have fanfictions, but the ones I wrote are really old and very bleh in my eyes. I had a thing going for a while, but I had to delete my account and I lost it. Back then people were all "How come you never wrote for TMNT? I can hear the characters voices in my head when you write!" I'm extremely happy with that.

When I have an idea, I'll definitely write one though. I'm excited for Rp's especially though because I have alot of ideas.

Lethal Lullaby
02-27-2015, 10:39 PM
Hi there! I'm glad to hear you, too, like RPs, and can't wait to see what you put up. ;;^u^;; Hope you enjoy it here!

Bravotello
02-27-2015, 10:40 PM
Hello, Bravo! Welcome! I'm new too. I wasn't a fan of the 2014 TMNT movie either. That one fight scene between Splinter and Shredder was way cool though. :D

That scene was good though I just wish the story was better.

Bravotello
02-27-2015, 11:10 PM
Hi there! I'm glad to hear you, too, like RPs, and can't wait to see what you put up. ;;^u^;; Hope you enjoy it here!

Just put up an idea actually! It's not the best but it's decent.

Netkeeper
02-28-2015, 02:50 AM
I was waiting for awhile I was super excited to start posting here!

I'm Bravo, I like to write stuff, especially angsty drama plots. I also love Rp's as well! I hope to start a RP really soon after getting acquainted with how the board works.

I also like animes alot, my favorite is Hetalia but I also like Madoka Magica, D. Grey Man, Durarara and a whole bunch of others. I also like Littlest Pet Shop and Xmen but those are the only American shows I really watch. Most stuff on cable is bleh to me. I also don't like furries very much either which sucks since in the Lps fandom, you sometimes get alot of that.

I've watched TMNT movie trilogy, The 90's cartoon, The 2007 Movie. I love the 4kids version and watched it from the start to the end with the Turtles forever movie, they were my childhood TV show and I still watch it to this day. I don't like the 2012 version or the new movie that much. I tried them both with an open mind and gave it a chance but I didn't like them. The 2012 ver has some good Voice actors tho.

:D So uh..yea that's pretty much me.
You. Come hither. We will get along. Especially if you are a Donatello fan. I notice in your profile you mention being a fan of MNT Gaiden as well. Yeah, we need to get to know one another :V

Welcome, do enjoy your stay. Feel free to chat me up via PM or my user profile.

BubblyShell22
02-28-2015, 08:07 AM
Hey, Bravotello, welcome to the boards. You'll love it here.

Gin Rummy
02-28-2015, 08:03 PM
Welcome to the Technodrome Forums! :)

Davin
03-01-2015, 05:48 PM
Welcome to the Drome. :tsmile:

Mzx10484
03-02-2015, 01:42 PM
Hey, welcome & greetings from Germany !! :D

Slade
03-04-2015, 04:46 PM
Yeah, welcome to the drome.

Ravenshell
03-05-2015, 08:16 AM
Howdy and welcome! Hope to see you around the fanfic section eventually. :)

blindturtle02
03-05-2015, 08:49 AM
Hello and welcome to the drome! Oo, another dromer who likes to write? Cool. That'll give me more to read if you choose to post your stuff in the fanfic thread. I like reading the rpgs as well whenever the weekend is upon us. Anyway, glad to have ya aboard and see ya around the forums!