PDA

View Full Version : Two possible ideas for an RP

Bravotello
02-27-2015, 11:09 PM
My second idea is based on my OC Mimi. She is this albino girl with hair that goes down to like chest length. She is a very anxious and worrisome person because she has an anxiety disorder. She is often overly paranoid and very cautious. She is still very nice towards others though but just extremely worrisome. She is also very self conscious and is nicer to others then she is to herself. She doesn't think she has any talents except "Running away really fast" but she is actually extremely intelligent. She is good at scientific stuff but not machines, more like physics and things like that. She is also very analytical and sees through disguises very well.

I want to do A RP with her in the 2003 verse. Basically I want April and Casey to be babysitting her. She's two years younger then the turtles, so when they are 15 she's 13. Mimi talks about seeing strange green people on a building and somehow she gets to meet them. She likes Donatello more because he combats her panicky nature and then adventures and silliness from here.

I would also like to do a universe for TMNT Fast forward where she is somehow still living. I had this idea that she scientifically proves reincarnation to be true, but I'm trying to avoid making her sueish and all powerful, so I might just make it that she was fiddling with Donatello's inventions before, and went missing and got stuck in the future somehow. I love the fast forward universe alot.

For the second idea, it can just be Donatello but I would definitely not mind if others wanted to join! These plots aren't the best ideas but I really wanna do these RP's soo badly and I'm having trouble finding partners on Tumblr. So I figured, I can definitely find TMNT RPers on a TMNT Fan board! Lets try this!

Lethal Lullaby
02-27-2015, 11:22 PM
These both do sound like cute ideas. :tangel: I say go with whichever you realy wanna do first. You could either start it here, by adding a character list like you see in other RPGs here, or as a different thread. Anyways whatever you choose to do I'll happily play in it. I must ask: are other OCs allowed?

Bravotello
02-27-2015, 11:27 PM
These both do sound like cute ideas. :tangel: I say go with whichever you realy wanna do first. You could either start it here, by adding a character list like you see in other RPGs here, or as a different thread. Anyways whatever you choose to do I'll happily play in it. I must ask: are other OCs allowed?

Oh you know 2003 TMNT as well? Awesome! It's hard finding fans of it these days. Hmmm...it's so hard to choose...I wanna go with the Mimi one first though. Maybe I'll just edit this thread, and make another one for Nano? That might work! For this RP all that's needed is the the turtles and Mimi. I can be April and Casey and Master Splinter is optional but would be super appreciated! One big happy dysfunctional family! :lol:

Mimi: Me

Casey: Me

April: Me

Donatello: Open

Raphael: Lethal Lullaby

Michelangelo: Mewmeow

Leonardo: Open

Master Splinter: Open but if we don't get him that's Ok.

Lethal Lullaby
02-27-2015, 11:31 PM
Sure another thread for the nano one will do swell. :3

So i'm guessing other OCs is no? But I'd like to be Raph.

Bravotello
02-27-2015, 11:33 PM
Sure another thread for the nano one will do swell. :3

So i'm guessing other OCs is no? But I'd like to be Raph.

Oh no no you can! I forgot that in the reply! Oh Raphael sweet! I'll add that!

Lethal Lullaby
02-27-2015, 11:40 PM
Oh no no you can! I forgot that in the reply! Oh Raphael sweet! I'll add that!

haha thanks then could I be my OC Oliver Wright (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1349977&postcount=343)) (click his name to see more? I feel he would best fit the whole silliness and adventure of the babysitting Mimi RPG idea of yours. :3

Bravotello
02-27-2015, 11:43 PM
haha thanks then could I be my OC Oliver Wright (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1349977&postcount=343)) (click his name to see more? I feel he would best fit the whole silliness and adventure of the babysitting Mimi RPG idea of yours. :3

It won't just be babysitting but she will meet them then. Still alot of silliness though XD

Lethal Lullaby
02-27-2015, 11:44 PM
It won't just be babysitting but she will meet them then. Still alot of silliness though XD

haha alrighty I gotcha ^-^

Bravotello
02-28-2015, 12:01 AM
haha alrighty I gotcha ^-^

I wonder who else will join the thread! :3

Shiro Kame
02-28-2015, 12:17 PM
Can I enter as my OC, Shiro Kame?

Bravotello
02-28-2015, 12:27 PM
(I'll make a starter for the threads for now! That way people can just choose a character and jump in. :))

Mimi looked outside the window. She sighed deeply looking outside her bedroom window. April told her to go in here while she was talking to Casey. She hoped she hadn't gotten him in trouble. She had asked about those green people she always saw from the window.Casey had then turned and was all "Hey April, maybe we should tell her about the guys?" April immediately laughed it off and said the green people were just guys in cosplay and then asked her to go to her room while she made dinner.

She sounded like she was scolding him, not yelling but talking sternly. She sighed again feeling sad. Her mother was always leaving her alone like this and she was getting babysat more and more often. She was almost 14 though! Couldn't she babysit herself? She felt lonely and sad but didn't want to admit to it though. It was probably normal right? She looked at her homework, it was pretty much done now so she wasn't sure what to do. She looked back out the window and her eyes widened. Was that...oh my god it was those green men again.

She hesitantly opened her window already starting to tremble. What if something bad happened!? Ohhh she shouldn't be doing this! But she was so curious she just couldn't help herself! She opened it halfway and leaned forward looking out trying to see better to the building across for her. "Who are they?" She mumbled softly.

Lethal Lullaby
02-28-2015, 12:49 PM
Raphael was hanging out with his brothers on a roof top across April's and Casey's place. They were out just got training, but if something happens they'd take care of it. He was training with Michelangelo and had him in a headlock. He was unaware at the moment they were being watched from a distance."Hahah I got you now, lil' brother."

~*~

A young mutant Dingo played chess with an elderly man at the park. The man was blind so he couldn't really see the dingo. He moved one of his pieces taking one of the mutant's pawns. The Dingo frowned then tried to figure out which piece to move first. He was wearing a long grey coat with a grey Gatsby cap and a grey scarf. His name, was Oliver Wright and he was 13 years old.

Blackeyedsonic
02-28-2015, 12:51 PM
(May I please join as my OC spin?)

Mew
02-28-2015, 12:53 PM
Mikey please!
:mango:

Bravotello
02-28-2015, 01:21 PM
(May I please join as my OC spin?)

Ummm ya sure! You'd probably be the last OC to join though, because we already have 2 other OC's.

Blackeyedsonic
02-28-2015, 01:22 PM
(Thank you very much)

Bravotello
02-28-2015, 01:28 PM
Mimi squinted her eyes widening. They weren't just green men! They were..turtles? She went back into her room shivering. "Ohh that was bad! I shouldn't have done that! Mom would probably get mad at me! I shouldn't do those dangerous things!" She looked back at the window. "But...now I want to know more." She opened the window further and climbed out onto the fire escape. She had insisted that she get the safest room when they first moved in, being paranoid and all that.

She looked down and yelped covering her eyes. "O-Oh god that's really high!" She whispered. Her legs started to tremble. "O-Oh no what if I fall?" She whispered softly. "M-maybe this room wasn't a good idea.." She had no idea how loud her yelp was.

Blackeyedsonic
03-01-2015, 07:59 PM
Spin walks down the street and stays to the shadows trying to stay out of sight of the others after all humans can be violent to outsiders

Bravotello
03-01-2015, 08:18 PM
Mimi slowly uncovered her face and looked down. There was another animal...humanish...thing? What was with that? She didn't want to be noticed by this other person. She was more interested in what she had come out for in the first place. The green men. She leaned over the fire escape. "U-Um..hey!" She struggled to make her voice louder and it barely carried at all.

Mimi sighed and leaned further out. "He-AHH!" She leaned to far and flipped over. Now she was hanging from the edge. She screamed terrified. She felt as though she might throw up she was terrified of heights. "HELP ME!" She cried out.

Blackeyedsonic
03-01-2015, 08:22 PM
Spin heard the cry for help and in a bust of speed is at the top of the fire escape and grabs Mimi and and pulls her up and in a flash of speed again he's gone hiding on the roof watching her

Bravotello
03-01-2015, 08:28 PM
She saw a blur it was only for a minute. After that she closed her eyes thinking this could be the end. Things always seemed 10x worse to her then they really were, she lived a rather sheltered childhood. She blinked surprised when she was back up on the fire escape. "H..huh...how did I?" She looked around trying to figure out what happened. It wasn't the green man it was something else. "U..umm..thank you?" she mumbled to the open air hoping whoever it was may hear. The fact that he may be hiding on the roof didn't occur to her at all.

Blackeyedsonic
03-01-2015, 08:33 PM
Spin watches Mimi and smiles when she says thank you he stays hiding mostly wondering why a girl like her is out at night

Bravotello
03-01-2015, 08:36 PM
Mimi looked back at the figures on the roof. She wasn't sure how she should get their attention. She leaned against the brick wall now afraid something would go wrong. The world really was dangerous! She wanted to try and leave the building and go to them but she didn't want April and Casey to be angry with her. She whimpered unsure what to do.

Blackeyedsonic
03-01-2015, 08:40 PM
Spin follows Mimi's gaze and notices the turtles then watches her hearing her wimper part of him wants to risk saying hi but he's decides to watch first

Bravotello
03-02-2015, 11:17 AM
Mimi sighed deeply. "...Maybe it wouldn't hurt to go over there...j-just for a few minutes! I-I'll leave a note!" She went back inside for a moment mumbling to herself as she wrote. I saw a weird thing so I went to the building across the street. I'll back, but I'm sorry if I made you worry. Mimi nodded. That note seemed polite enough. She went out through her window and then walked down the fire escape extremely carefully.

"Hope I don't fall again.." she mumbled.

Shiro Kame
03-02-2015, 11:18 AM
Shiro's walking around NY, looking for food and stuff.

Bravotello
03-02-2015, 03:11 PM
Mimi made it down without any further incidents. She went across the street and looked up. She could use the fire escape to climb up as well! She went behind the building and bumped into her. "A-ah! S-sorr..." She blinked a few times as she realized it was another mutant.

Lethal Lullaby
03-02-2015, 09:25 PM
Oliver had lost the game of chess to the blind man and sighed in defeat, even though he purposely lost. The man told him next time not to let him win so easily.

Oliver said goodbye to him then started walking back home. He looked up to see some strange figures on a roof, but didn't think nothing of them. "They're probably just some workers of some sort." He says to himself.

Up on the building Raphael let go of Michelangelo before looking to Leonardo. "Yo Leo, are we going to do something soon? Nothing has happened thus far."

Bravotello
03-02-2015, 09:53 PM
"Excuse me.." Mimi mumbled going around the mutant. She went up the fire escape and then climbed up onto the building. She grunted and struggled as she made her way up. She pulled herself up fully and blinked a few times looking at them. They were...real...green...turtles...

"Oh my god.." She said out loud, a bit more volume then her usual tone.