PDA

View Full Version : Return of Nano AU Rp

Bravotello
02-28-2015, 12:53 AM
I had to split the threads.

My first idea is Nano. I came up with an RP AU where Nano somehow come back between Modern Love, and The Ninja Tribunal episode when he gets revived. In it Nano learns how to imitate human shape, learns new knowledge which makes it hard to tell that he is a robot. He is less childish but still has that very "I'm going to make you pay" attitude. He wants to the turtles to know that he was hurt by giving them

"An eye for an eye" and his main target is Donatello or as he calls him, Purple clad. Really though Nano is still lonely and wants a family, so this RP will probably be a combo of cute and fluffy and angsty as well. Also my Nano rips off the appearance of Arthur Kirkland. The joke is he saw him leave a building and then totally stole his look. http://www.zerochan.net/1810888

Leonardo: Open
Donatello: Open
Raphael: Open
Michelangelo: Lethal lullaby
Nano: Me

Shiro Kame
02-28-2015, 01:16 PM
Are OCs welcomed? I would like to join as Shiro Kame.

Bravotello
02-28-2015, 01:32 PM
Are OCs welcomed? I would like to join as Shiro Kame.

Umm in both RP's you could I guess. I'm mostly looking for Canon characters, but I don't mind OC's.
This reply applies to both of your responses to my thread btw! :3

Lethal Lullaby
02-28-2015, 01:33 PM
I'll be Mikey

Bravotello
02-28-2015, 01:49 PM
(starting the RP in advance so everyone can just choose a character and jump in whenever!)

Nano took in a deep breath as he made his nanobots come together into a human shape. It was his first time doing it. He let out a groan closing his eyes tightly. The effort almost hurt. It was such a difficult form to have. So much detail and joints. He was nervous, what if he overloaded?

He cried out as he finished. The nanobots multiplied coming together and becoming solid. He looked in a mirror trembling a little. He looked..human. His eyes widened and he smiled. "I'm..I'm human." He mumbled. He had a slight British accent on his voice. "H..Human.." He said softly. He looked around then threw his head back and nanobots came out taking cars and any metal object around rebuilding it into armor.

"The turtles..the ones who killed me...they will pay.." He ran off into the amusement park where they first met. "But first I need that gold. Dad wanted it! If I get it for him then he'll forgive me! Then finally I'll have a family. He took more metal from the park making more armor. A few people saw him and screamed running off. The park was closed and it was only workers thank god, but Nano now knew he needed to be quick about this!

Shiro Kame
02-28-2015, 01:51 PM
Shiro was going through coney island, scavenging for food and what-not when she saw Nano. The Albino turtle's eyes widened.

Shiro: WHat the hell!?

Bravotello
02-28-2015, 02:37 PM
Nano climbed up onto the ride. He used the metal to attach himself using them as stepping stones to climb up. He went up onto where the treasure chest should be. It wasn't there. His eyes widened. "W..what...who took it?" He mumbled. "WHO TOOK IT!?" He grabbed a piece of metal and threw it away angrily. "Gold..shiny things...that's what he wanted...I have to find it..I have to!"

He jumped back down. He stopped for a moment realizing that he liked it here? It was nice and happy. Maybe..just maybe he could stick around for a little while. I mean they wouldn't call the police right? He hadn't stolen just yet. He was still painfully unaware of the laws humans had. "Maybe there is some gold deeper in the park?" He asked himself. He didn't notice anyone around him. He ran deeper hoping to find what his father wanted.

Shiro Kame
02-28-2015, 02:39 PM
Shiro followed, wondering what the rust bucket wanted. She HATED aliens and was determined to destroy this one.

Bravotello
02-28-2015, 02:47 PM
Nano sighed as he saw a space ride. That looked interesting to him but he doubted there was gold. "I wonder if I can make a spaceship like that...I mean I know nothing of aliens but it would be interesting.." He mumbled. "Maybe if there is a pirate ride?" He mumbled. He felt as though he was being watched, so he turned and looked behind him. "...Is that you...purple clad?" He mumbled. "I can take some time off for you I suppose...you did kill me after all..I should return the favor shouldn't I?"

Shiro Kame
02-28-2015, 02:49 PM
Shiro stopped in her tracks, was he referring to her? She had purple hair and make-up, so...

Shiro: Kill...? I've never met you in my life!

Bravotello
02-28-2015, 02:59 PM
He squinted. "Oh..wrong one...he had a much deeper voice." He said. "Different gender I suppose. Why do you follow me if you never knew me then?" He asked. "Did you want the gold? If yes, then you can't. I need it."

Shiro Kame
02-28-2015, 03:01 PM
Shiro raises a brow: Gold...? I don't know anything about gold...And I was following you because I don't like aliens! What are you!?

Lethal Lullaby
02-28-2015, 03:01 PM
Michelangelo stood before a shelve of comic books in a comic book shop. He was wearing his disguise as he looked through a book. "No! Silvet Sentry is de-" he stopped himself seeing others giving him strange looks. He laughed nervously before walking to the counter.

"I'd like to purchase this comic." Michelangelo says giving the man the comic and some cash. The man working the cashier wondered what was up with Michelangelo's outfit and could have sworn he saw a green hand. But hey he couldn't deny a paying customer. He then took Michelangelo's money and gave him back the comic.

Bravotello
02-28-2015, 03:19 PM
Nano looked at her with a confused look. "Alien? Please. I'm a nanobot, my orgins are here I can assure you." He looked around and then froze. "...I feel a presence..a few blocks from here...it feels closer to purple clad but it's faint..." He had recently figured out how to detect DNA when he went into a science lab a few days ago and took all their data.

"I'm going!" He said. "Stop following me!" He ran off towards the feeling. It didn't feel terribly far.

Shiro Kame
02-28-2015, 03:27 PM
Shiro decides to follow, but keeping to the shadows, not wanting to be detected.

Bravotello
02-28-2015, 03:30 PM
Nano runs up and sees a person in a trenchoat. He came to the conclusion he was just in disguise. He pouted. Great now he had to wait for him to go somewhere hidden and then attack him! This was annoying. If he had any possible relation to purple clad then he needed that information!

Shiro Kame
02-28-2015, 03:39 PM
Shiro stayed hidden, still following Nano.

Lethal Lullaby
02-28-2015, 09:51 PM
Michelangelo thanked the man as he walked out of the comic store. He was holding his comic underneath his left arm. He thought he was being followed so he kept his hands near his nunchuks. He kept an open ear and eye out for any attacks.

Bravotello
02-28-2015, 11:53 PM
Nano followed behind him. He made it seem casual and then he lunged at him using a metal pipe that he had merged with his body. He was extremely quick now that he was in a more human body as opposed to a bulky clunky robotic body.

Lethal Lullaby
03-01-2015, 05:25 PM
Michelangelo looked at his shell cell and saw the time. "Oh no!" He gasped. "I'm gonna miss my favorite sitcom!" She nearly screamed before hightailing it to the lair. He ran as fast as his legs would carry him. "Must not miss a minute!"

Bravotello
03-01-2015, 08:45 PM
Nano blinked surprised as he moved out of the way. He pouted his eyes glowing red at anger. He then smiled. This idiot would lead him straight to the purple clad. He decided to follow him in human form. It would be inconvenient to him having to rebuild his human form again. He followed from the shadows surprised and happy about being faster. To be fair though, it might be better this way. He might have missed if he tried hitting him.

Lethal Lullaby
03-28-2015, 03:57 PM
(sorry hadn't replied for a while. Was waiting to see if anyone else was gonna post.)
Michelangelo got to the lair and ran to the remote turning on the TV. "Oh no! What'd I miss?" He says then sees he had only missed the opening song. "Phew!!" he says in relief.

Bravotello
03-29-2015, 12:57 PM
Nano completely made himself nanobots as he followed him. He slid into the lair and behind the couch he was sitting on. No one else here? Huh. He materialized again into a human form and grabbed him by his arm with his nano bots. "Where is purple clad?" He hissed at Michelangelo as he squeezed his arm.

MutantBear
03-29-2015, 08:50 PM
Can I be Donatello or Raphael?

Bravotello
03-30-2015, 12:45 PM
Sure! We actually really need Donatello! :3

MutantBear
03-30-2015, 04:06 PM
Donatello was working on a device in his newly found lab. The device was made to disassemble pieces that could reform, that one's that Nano used. Donatello tried the device. It blew up into fire.

"Erghhhh... how can I get this thing to work?" Donatello said, but remembered what Raphael said about it being useless.
"But imagine what it could do to creatures like Nano? One click, BOOM! We take their parts from them... then again... Nano will never come back..." Donatello was starting to loose hope until he heard some odd hissing coming from the main.

"Hello? Mikey, what are you doing?" Donatello said, picking up a wrench.

Lethal Lullaby
03-31-2015, 08:29 AM
Michelangelo froze up when he was suddenly grabbed. When he heard the stranger ask where purple clad was he asked. "D-D-Donnie? Wh-what do you need him for??" He asks him.

The orange clad turtle almost went pale when Donatello calling him. "Uh n-nothing Daniel!" he purposely said his brother's name wrong so the stranger would would hopefully leave them alone.

Shiro Kame
03-31-2015, 08:31 AM
Shiro saw what was happening to Mikey and slid down, getting ready to attack Nano. She was still mad at Mikey and the turtles for disgracing her in the Foot Clan, but they were the last of her kind.

MutantBear
03-31-2015, 11:11 AM
"Daniel? Ok Mikey..." Donatello went back to his work, but felt weird about Mikey calling him Daniel. "Just Mikey being weird..." Donnie thought, but wasn't so sure, as he heard some worry in Mikey's voice.

Bravotello
03-31-2015, 12:22 PM
Nano looked into the room that he was hearing sounds from. He used parts of the nanobots to tie Michelangelo down. He had completely forgotten about Shiro. Was he going to kill Donatello? Well....no. Not in his mind anyway. There were still so many things he didn't understand. He figured if he harmed Donatello like he had harmed Nano, he would just come back like he had before. This was going to be easy.

He walked in but when he saw Donatello he froze eyes widening slightly....why couldn't he bring himself to do it? He could if he wanted but why couldn't he? He had to didn't he? If he didn't he would just harm him again wouldn't he? This was the only way right? A sudden burst of emotion came forth from his mouth. "....Why did you hurt me?" He asked. His voice cracked slightly in a robotic tone but this is what it sounded like for him when he was upset.

Shiro Kame
03-31-2015, 12:23 PM
When Nano had his back turned, Shiro grabbed Mikey out of the room and untied him.

Shiro: You okay, Michelangelo...?

MutantBear
03-31-2015, 02:39 PM
Nano looked into the room that he was hearing sounds from. He used parts of the nanobots to tie Michelangelo down. He had completely forgotten about Shiro. Was he going to kill Donatello? Well....no. Not in his mind anyway. There were still so many things he didn't understand. He figured if he harmed Donatello like he had harmed Nano, he would just come back like he had before. This was going to be easy.

He walked in but when he saw Donatello he froze eyes widening slightly....why couldn't he bring himself to do it? He could if he wanted but why couldn't he? He had to didn't he? If he didn't he would just harm him again wouldn't he? This was the only way right? A sudden burst of emotion came forth from his mouth. "....Why did you hurt me?" He asked. His voice cracked slightly in a robotic tone but this is what it sounded like for him when he was upset.

Donatello turned around, only to see a robotic figure in front of him.

"Na- Nano? Is that you?" Donatello took a few steps back but tripped and fell. He motioned for his staff, but after hearing Nano's words he wasn't sure what to do.

"Nano, how... how did you come back? I-i thought you were gone..." Donatello looked into the robot's wide eyes.

Fang Wolf
03-31-2015, 03:03 PM
((It's Shredder in this Rp?))

Bravotello
03-31-2015, 04:22 PM
Nano shook his head. "N..no...no I didn't...you put me in a coma...it was dark..I was terrified...w-why..why did you take it all away from me!? Why purple clad why!?" He overturned the table. He didn't want to harm him! He had planned this, what were these emotions? Remorse? Guilt? What was this part of him saying it was wrong!?

(Ummm Shredder? No idea where he'd fit in at this exact moment. Maybe after the befriend Nano though if that happens? :3)

MutantBear
03-31-2015, 04:26 PM
Nano shook his head. "N..no...no I didn't...you put me in a coma...it was dark..I was terrified...w-why..why did you take it all away from me!? Why purple clad why!?" He overturned the table. He didn't want to harm him! He had planned this, what were these emotions? Remorse? Guilt? What was this part of him saying it was wrong!?

(Ummm Shredder? No idea where he'd fit in at this exact moment. Maybe after the befriend Nano though if that happens? :3)

"Nano... I... I'm sorry. I... I never thought a robot like you could feel such... such emotions." Donatello moved back from the robot, and took of his deactivation gun off the ground. "Nano... You don't need to be the bad guy... We can help you..." Donatello looked at the gun, trying to see if he could somehow de-activate Nano. But after their talk, Donatello wasn't sure who was the true bad guy.

Fang Wolf
03-31-2015, 04:33 PM

((Ok...:)))

Bravotello
03-31-2015, 08:01 PM
Nano looked at him for a moment and he scanned him comparing him to his memories. "...That can't be right." He mumbled. "I..it doesn't compute...you weren't this way before..you were my enemy you hurt me..an apology? A..apology? I don't.."

In many ways he was still the same. Still a terrified child with no experience. "I want..to be human...I worked so hard...to make myself a working human" He mumbled. "I want what you have...family..friendship..without having to break things to make people happy..I'm not allowed am I? Don't I have to do this for the desired results? I-I..how else can I assure you won't harm me again!?" He looked down at his hands. Was he trembling?

These overpowering emotions! He noticed the gun and cried out knocking it out of his hand. Even if Donatello had been holding a toaster he would have freaked out. He had emotions and he had reached his limit. He couldn't pretend he didn't care anymore because he did. More then anything!

Lethal Lullaby
04-01-2015, 10:51 AM
Michelangelo was glad he was untied now. He looked up to see who was his savior and gasped. "Sh-Shiro?! Wha-wha?! What're you doing here?" He asks panicked and a little confused. Wasn't she mad at us?

Shiro Kame
04-01-2015, 10:54 AM
Shiro: *sarcastically* You're welcome, turtle. I was just minding my own business after I nearly got killed for failing frequently and then disgraced at your hands, when I saw some robot rampaging through the city that then tied you up. Any explanation for that?

Lethal Lullaby
04-01-2015, 10:57 AM
Michelangelo shook his head. "I don't know what his deal was. He was looking for Donatello." He narrowed his eyes at Shiro.

Shiro Kame
04-01-2015, 10:57 AM
Shiro: Why? What did you guys do THIS TIME?

MutantBear
04-01-2015, 03:38 PM
Nano looked at him for a moment and he scanned him comparing him to his memories. "...That can't be right." He mumbled. "I..it doesn't compute...you weren't this way before..you were my enemy you hurt me..an apology? A..apology? I don't.."

In many ways he was still the same. Still a terrified child with no experience. "I want..to be human...I worked so hard...to make myself a working human" He mumbled. "I want what you have...family..friendship..without having to break things to make people happy..I'm not allowed am I? Don't I have to do this for the desired results? I-I..how else can I assure you won't harm me again!?" He looked down at his hands. Was he trembling?

These overpowering emotions! He noticed the gun and cried out knocking it out of his hand. Even if Donatello had been holding a toaster he would have freaked out. He had emotions and he had reached his limit. He couldn't pretend he didn't care anymore because he did. More then anything!

Donatello heard voices in the other room, he made the voices out, and it seemed to be Michelangelo and Shiro! He was happy that someone could save him. But, when he truly thought about it, Nano didn't serve a threat. He was just a lost boy in a big world. Donatello had hurt him. Donatello reached for the weapon, and realized it was no use.

"Nano, we can help you. We can be your family. You don't need to hurt anyone. You can have friendship. Just please... don't hurt anyone." Donatello was begging Nano after the last incident.

Bravotello
04-02-2015, 01:10 AM
Nano blinked a few times completely surprised. He didn't understand this at all! Remorse!? After all that!? The word family though. Companionship..the thing he wanted this whole time..it was being offered to him. He fell to his knees staring up at the turtle. "...This..this a joke right? Y..you can't be serious...I-I mean..why just be nice to me..don't you all dislike me? I..it doesn't make any sense.." He scanned his database for something that would make sense of this but..he found absolutely nothing.

Lethal Lullaby
04-02-2015, 08:31 AM
Michelangelo looked at Shiro in disbelief when she asked what they did as if they committed some crime. "Wha-What did we do?! That robot started it! Sure I felt bad for him, but his creator made him to steal, Shiro!" he started shouting then calmed down. "We knew he had a kid-like personality at the time, but he was causing nothing but trouble..." he finished.

Shiro Kame
04-02-2015, 12:40 PM
Shiro: How am I supposed to know? You caused me a lot of trouble. ALL OF YOU!

MutantBear
04-02-2015, 12:51 PM
Nano blinked a few times completely surprised. He didn't understand this at all! Remorse!? After all that!? The word family though. Companionship..the thing he wanted this whole time..it was being offered to him. He fell to his knees staring up at the turtle. "...This..this a joke right? Y..you can't be serious...I-I mean..why just be nice to me..don't you all dislike me? I..it doesn't make any sense.." He scanned his database for something that would make sense of this but..he found absolutely nothing.

"Nano, you've been mislead. I feel like my brothers and I might have caused this... but we can fix it." Donatello stumbled out of his lab into the lair. He saw two turtles.

"Michelangelo! Shiro!" Donatello called to them, trying to get their attention.

Shiro Kame
04-02-2015, 12:52 PM
Shiro simply looks at Don,

Shiro: Yeah?

MutantBear
04-02-2015, 12:56 PM
Shiro simply looks at Don,

Shiro: Yeah?

"Guys, Nano's not a threat. He's been mislead. If I can fix him up a little... maybe we can make him more human. Although, he's probably the most advanced robot I've ever seen." Donatello said and walked towards Nano.

"So, what do you say? What us to help you?" asked Donatello, anxious to get an answer.

Bravotello
04-02-2015, 01:14 PM
Nano blinked a few times so shocked he couldn't even object. He slowly nodded. "Y..yes.." he mumbled. "Sure...I..I would like that.."

Lethal Lullaby
04-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Michelangelo just stuck his tongue out at Shiro before looking to Donatello. "Make him human? Will it work?" He asks before looking to Nano.

Bravotello
04-03-2015, 12:21 AM
Nano glances at him. "I'm being human right now." He said. He was still shaking slightly.

Shiro Kame
04-03-2015, 04:35 PM
Shiro growled at Mikey. You're really asking for it, Michelangelo. Just because I'm on your turf doesn't mean I won't bare my claws and fangs when provoked.

Lethal Lullaby
04-14-2015, 08:53 AM
"Oohh. So scary!" Michelangelo says pretending to sound like he wasn't afraid of Shiro's threat. He turned to Nano. "Oh yeah. haha."

Shiro Kame
04-14-2015, 10:28 AM
Shiro gave Mikey a punch to the shoulder, pissed.

Shiro: Oh, shut the shell up.

MutantBear
04-16-2015, 03:09 PM
"Guys, stop fighting! Nano, I can make you human. Because of your unusually advanced AI, I can modify some things, and you can be different. You don't have to feel like a robot anymore." Donatello said.

"If you allow me to, I can put you into a coma and work on you. Follow me to my lab."

Shiro Kame
04-16-2015, 04:26 PM
Shiro muttered under her breath: The little punk started it... :tmad:

Bravotello
04-26-2015, 12:54 PM
Nano looked at him. "I like being able to shape shift like this." he said. "I don't want to give that up. It's useful.." He sounded more emotionally distant but still nervous.