PDA

View Full Version : Help fixing Super Mario? :(

Mew
03-01-2015, 08:16 AM
I just got my World of Nintendo Mario. Upon moving his leg, the ball joint snapped.
Can any of you know how to fix it or should I just get a new one?? :cry:

snake
03-01-2015, 02:08 PM
If it's a ball joint, it snaps right back in.

Should've got the SH Figuarts one

Mew
03-01-2015, 02:11 PM
If it's a ball joint, it snaps right back in.

But see, the actual ball joint broke.
The SH one is too expensive.

snake
03-01-2015, 02:28 PM
But see, the actual ball joint broke.
The SH one is too expensive.

SH is only $18, man. If the actual ball joint is broken, either glue it or call Jakks up on their website and see if they can do anything.

Mew
03-01-2015, 02:31 PM
SH is only $18, man. If the actual ball joint is broken, either glue it or call Jakks up on their website and see if they can do anything.
Damn. I might just get that instead.

snake
03-01-2015, 02:48 PM

The extra piece packs cost about $10 more, but you don't need them to enjoy the figure by itself.

raph27
03-01-2015, 03:44 PM

Get it, trust me. A lot better in both articulation and design. He's supposed to be $25 but Amazon always has him and the dio sets on sale. I have him and Luigi and they're some of my favorite things in my collection.

mexichrist83
03-06-2015, 07:45 PM

Wow! I have never seen the SH Figuarts figures and playlets before. They are so rad! Definitely going to have to get Mario, Luigi and the diorama sets! They're pretty affordable too which is nice. Screw those World of Nintendo figures. I'm glad I never bought those. I'll pay a little more for the SH Figuarts figures instead.

raph27
03-06-2015, 08:52 PM
Wow! I have never seen the SH Figuarts figures and playlets before. They are so rad! Definitely going to have to get Mario, Luigi and the diorama sets! They're pretty affordable too which is nice. Screw those World of Nintendo figures. I'm glad I never bought those. I'll pay a little more for the SH Figuarts figures instead.

Just a warning though: they're kind of a gateway drug...
(figma Link is supposed to arrive tomorrow! :D )