PDA

View Full Version : Turtle Abraham (with only three legs)

Vixus
03-02-2015, 11:08 AM
Turdle Abraham!
Had three legs!
Three legs had Turdle Abraham!
And he couldn't walk!
And he wouldn't swim!

All he did was get stolen!

(that was an old camp song I know about a little pet turtle we used to have to the tune of "Father Abraham")

With your left flipper foot!
Turdle abraham!
Had three legs!
Three legs had Turdle Abraham...
and he couldn't walk... ...
DROP THE BASE!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Okidoke... I've got that out of my system. I found this cool little site when I was researching to make a movie poster for the movie that came out last year. I know, It's not the best Ninja Turtles movie, and you know, dreams are killed by Michael Bay... but you know, there weren't too many explosions. Until they got to the fight down the mountain.

Anyway, I really like forums... I frequent quite a few of them, and good ones are elusive, and when I saw that this one made me wait in quarantine a couple days means that someone was there to let me in.

So how's everyone doing? Don't worry, I won't force you to listen to my song of Turdle Abraham (and yes, the write-out of the song really does say "Turdle" on it.) again.

Cheers!

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
03-02-2015, 11:13 AM
:tcouch:

... Is he gone yet? :teek:

Seriously, though, welcome to the 'Drome. May you enjoy your sojourn here, and avoid the overly offensive ones! :tcool:

Vixus
03-02-2015, 01:31 PM
:tcouch:

... Is he gone yet? :teek:

Seriously, though, welcome to the 'Drome. May you enjoy your sojourn here, and avoid the overly offensive ones! :tcool:
He's gone... don't worry. thanks for the welcome.:D

Mzx10484
03-02-2015, 02:44 PM
Hey, welcome & greetings from Germany !! 8)

Icebot
03-02-2015, 03:04 PM
Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy it here!

Mew
03-02-2015, 03:21 PM
Welcome!
Officially Licensed Technodrome Mangoes
:mango::mango::mango::mango::mango::mango:

BubblyShell22
03-02-2015, 04:39 PM
Welcome to the Drome, Vixus. You'll love it here. So who's your favorite Turtle?

Davin
03-03-2015, 08:11 PM
Welcome to the Drome. :tsmile:

pennydreadful
03-03-2015, 10:00 PM
Howdy and welcome! :tgrin: I see that you have martial arts down on your profile as one of your interests - do you practice any yourself?

Gin Rummy
03-03-2015, 11:55 PM
Welcome to the Technodrome Forums! :)

Vixus
03-04-2015, 10:49 AM
Thanks everyone for the welcome... any suggestions as to where the fun people hang out (tha't means you guys) and is the RP any good?
Howdy and welcome! :tgrin: I see that you have martial arts down on your profile as one of your interests - do you practice any yourself?
Yes, I do practice. or at least I did. I used to take Korean Judo/Jujitsu, and am now practicing Rapier with the SCA. I do study videos on Kapap and MMA styles.
Welcome!
Officially Licensed Technodrome Mangoes
:mango::mango::mango::mango::mango::mango:
Them mangoes make me dizzy.

BubblyShell22
03-04-2015, 04:29 PM
Hey, I didn't know you were from Indiana, Vixus. Me too.

Slade
03-04-2015, 05:43 PM
Welcome aboard yo

Ravenshell
03-05-2015, 09:00 AM
Howdy and welcome!