PDA

View Full Version : ~Original Café~

Pages : [1] 2

Lethal Lullaby
03-04-2015, 06:01 PM
http://s4.postimg.org/d9vuzyz99/CAFE.png

Basically this is just a little hang out for Original Characters. Canon characters from TMNT or anything else will be NPCs, since this is mostly for OCs. You can be as many of your OCs as you wish and be them whenever. I'd hate to put rules in here, but all I ask is not to kill another's character, and no graphic violence. Thank you! :)

That's not one of my Original Characters. Just a random girl I drew on paint. :tanime:

Joshua33
03-04-2015, 07:07 PM
This sounds like an interesting idea, pal. May I please join as my two OCs please?

Blackeyedsonic
03-04-2015, 07:11 PM
Spin walks into the cafe and sits on a chair: can I get a soda?

Lethal Lullaby
03-04-2015, 07:13 PM
This sounds like an interesting idea, pal. May I please join as my two OCs please?

You don't have to ask just come on in with them. :3

-----

A mutant Dingo wearing a grey gatsby cap, and scarf named Oliver walks in. He orders a red velvet cupcake, with a Mountain Dew. He goes to one of the many tables and takes a seat. As he's eating his treat he looks through a magazine on home improvement.

"Of course you may sir!" And a drink is given to Spin. (Cafe employees can also be NPCs)

Blackeyedsonic
03-04-2015, 07:16 PM
Spin smiles and pays with a gold ring and goes to sit at a table to drink his soda thinking this place seems nice

Lethal Lullaby
03-04-2015, 09:16 PM
Someone pushes out a Juke Box (one of those big color lighted machines that can hold lots of CDs) and lets everyone know, "Hey, songs are free, everyone! So choose at will!"

A seven foot tall mutant tarantula then walks in the Cafe. His name is Jason he looks around and nods. It doesn't really look like he's smiling, but one can see in his eyes he looked pleased. He walked to the Juke box and selected a song. It was Clash by Caravan Palace.

Oliver saw the giant humanoid Tarantula and almost choked on his drink. He stared for a good 5 seconds before slowly turning his head to see a little blue hedgehog. "He looks friendly." He then raised his hand with a smile and waved to try get his attention.

Blackeyedsonic
03-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Spin notices the dingo waving to him and waves back with a smile he shrugs at the song choice but does not care so long as he gets his soda

Metroid
03-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Kenji enters the Cafe and looks around, he sees all of the weird creatures, and even the giant spider.

"I don't think this is the local supermarket..."
Kenji says in disbelief.

Kenji slowly leaves, but is drawn in by the smell of the syrup in the soda machines.

"I guess I can stay a bit though."
Kenji says, slowly opening the door back up and entering the cafe.

Joshua33
03-05-2015, 02:15 AM
Toba and Joshua enter the cafe as well. The two of them soon find a table and sit at it

"This looks like a nice place." Joshua says to his mom

She nods and looks up hoping to get someone who she can ask for their drinks

Mew
03-05-2015, 03:49 AM
Mr.Poké sits down calmly.

Fang Wolf
03-05-2015, 03:56 AM
Witchpanther Saki and Shredder enter Cafe, They sit down at a table.

Blackdressed Mutant White Tiger: Mikki Bishop from EPF enter Cafe.
She walks past the shredder & Witchpanther.

Witchpanther: Mikki Bishop from EPF?
Shredder Look at her only.
Witchpanther: You like her?
Shredder: No, She's just my alliance against Hamato and his turtles.

Witchpanther get up and walk behide her.
Mikki ask: Can I get a Coca-Cola?

Shiro Kame
03-05-2015, 07:29 AM
Shiro enters the café and looks at the menu, looking for something to eat.

Lethal Lullaby
03-05-2015, 07:37 AM
Oliver was glad he got Spin's attention, because now he finally had someone to talk to. He got up and walked over to the table Spin was at and sat down. "Hi there, my name's Oliver."

Jason let out a quiet laugh at Kenji's supermarket comment before going to a table and sitting down. He waited for someone to come serve him, but he was also waiting for someone else. At the same time a waiter with long red and brown dreadlocks wearing a grey t-shirt and jeans went to Kenji. "Hello sir! Take a seat anywhere and I'll help get you started. We've got a special on tarts today. Buy 3 for only 75 cents!"

A waiter with brown hair in a blue dress shirt and black pants walked to the table Toba and Joshua were currently seating. "Welcome you two. May I start you off with some drinks?" He asks while handing them some menus."

A waitress with blonde hair in a pink dress wearing a yellow apron approaches Mr. Poke. She adjusts her glasses before asking him. "Hello, what would you like today, sir?"

Another waiter with orange hair wearing a green dress shirt with a tan vest and grey pants nodded to Mikki as he wrote down her order. "Alright and for you young man?" he asks looking to Witchpanther.

Then another waitress with short boyish black hair wearing a black tanktop with light blue jeans goes to the Shiro's at and looks at her. "Feel free to look through that menu. We've got a special on the tarts today. You can get 3 for only 75 cents." She says to her.

Mew
03-05-2015, 08:36 AM
"Gimme a beer. Too much stress, I mean doesn't help I'm an alcoholic, but..."

Fang Wolf
03-05-2015, 08:37 AM
Another waiter with orange hair wearing a green dress shirt with a tan vest and grey pants nodded to Mikki as he wrote down her order.
"Alright and for you young man?" he asks looking to Witchpanther.

"Two strong beer." Witchpanther said.
Mikki turn and look at Witchpanther, she turn back her head.

Mew
03-05-2015, 08:43 AM
Mr.Poké rubs his head.
"God, why is life like this. My gut tells me that this place smells fishy. And not because they serve fish."
He gets out a cigar, and lights it up. Then, Mr.Poké sees the inevitable...

Lethal Lullaby
03-05-2015, 08:47 AM
The waiter just looked at Witchpanther for a moment before asking him. "Do you have an ID on you?" he asks.

The waitress nods. "Of course, but may I please see some ID to verify your age?" she asks Mr.Poke.

Jason orders a blueberry banana smoothie and a ham and cheese toasted sandwich. He looked at a clock across the room and thought. How long does is take to groom dogs?

Fang Wolf
03-05-2015, 08:51 AM
The waiter just looked at Witchpanther for a moment before asking him. "Do you have an ID on you?" he asks.

Witchpanther show his ID: his age is: 30 year.

Splinter go to look on food menu.
Door is open: Splintija Yoshi walking in.

Mew
03-05-2015, 08:54 AM
*Hands her the ID*
"I'm 99,000. I've been here longer than God. Because I am an Imortal God.
Just like Thor. Here's $500, so get me as much as money can pay for. Oh, and do 'ya have cigars, 'cause I'm gettin low.", Mr.Poké yells, and everyone stares at him.

Shiro Kame
03-05-2015, 08:54 AM
Shiro: Just give me a bacon cheeseburger with fries and a ginger ale.

Lethal Lullaby
03-05-2015, 09:11 AM
Some waiters and waitresses go to serve the others coming in.

The waiter nods to Witchpanther before taking down his order. "I'll be back with your beverages." he says.

The waitress was surprised at how old Mr.Poke was. After he shouted she said. "Please be quiet." with a nervous laugh. "Um I- I'll go that for you, and sorry we don't have cigars."

The waitress gave Shiro a polite smile as she wrote down her order. "Alright. I'll go get that for you. Please feel free to check out the new Juke Box." she says pointing over to it.

Fang Wolf
03-05-2015, 09:20 AM
The waiter nods to Witchpanther before taking down his order. "I'll be back with your beverages." he says.

Witchpanther noded and wait.
Splintija: I want a sandwich piece of cake and the so I want a Fanta.
Splinter: Hm, I want Sushi + Coca-cola.

Joshua33
03-05-2015, 09:20 AM
Toba ane Joshua nodded to their waiter

"Yes. My son Joshua and I would like some unsweetened iced tea. No ice in Joshua's iced tea." Toba says

Mew
03-05-2015, 09:21 AM
"Fine! You puny humanoid! Do 'ya have cigarettes?" Mr.Poké shouts quietly!

Fang Wolf
03-05-2015, 09:29 AM
Shredder closes his eyes, he began to meditate while he waits for his son: Witchpanther.

Blackeyedsonic
03-05-2015, 11:19 AM
Spin smiles his quils ruffle at what me poke did but he ignores him: I'm spin this place seems nice*he waits for a waiter as he drinks his soda*

Vikthefox
03-05-2015, 11:38 AM
A red anthro fox by the name of Vik walks in and waits for a server.

Lethal Lullaby
03-05-2015, 01:08 PM
Alright (since I'm feeling kinda lazy atm) everyone is served what they want, and Mr. Poke doesn't get his cigarettes because he's being rude.

Oliver nods with a smile. "I agree." He then looks over to the table Shiro's sitting at. "And this place brings some cuties. Heh. She probably wouldn't be caught dead talking to a 13 year old Dingo like me."

Eventually Mystee enters the Cafe her hair damp from having to take a second shower. She sees Jason and runs to join him. "Hi! Sorry Rexxie jumped out of the tub and ran out into some oil, so I had to rewash him and clean out the drain."

Jason just put one of his hands on Mystee's shoulder and made her sit down. "Alright alright. I'm just glad you didn't get in trouble."

Fang Wolf
03-05-2015, 01:11 PM
Mikki sit and work on her laptop when she drink her coke.

Vikthefox
03-05-2015, 01:27 PM
Vik is reading a book while drinking his ice coffee.

Joshua33
03-05-2015, 01:31 PM
Toba and Joshua gladly take their drinks as they begin to drink and look at the menus

"I think I'll have the chicken and Joshua'll have a hamburger." Toba tells the waiter

Blackeyedsonic
03-05-2015, 01:38 PM
Spin raises a eyebrow at the term "cuties":ha sure whatever you say pal *he orders a chili dog*

Lethal Lullaby
03-05-2015, 01:38 PM
"Of course." The waiter says then goes to retrieve their food.

"So the owner gave me 10 dollars for each of his Yorkshire Terriers, and 15 for his poodle." Mystee says to Jason. "So I got 10, 20, 30, 45.. 45 dollars in cash." She says with a smile. "And if they think I did a good job they'll have me groom their dogs every two weeks."

Jason slurps down the rest of his smoothie nods. "You sure 4 dogs won't be too much trouble for you?" He asks Mystee who shakes her head.

Oliver blushes a bit before eating the rest of his cupcake.

Blackeyedsonic
03-05-2015, 01:47 PM
Spin looks confused but eats his chilidog when it gets there keeping a eye out

Mew
03-05-2015, 02:04 PM
Mr.Poké drinks his beer.
He reads his comic book.
"Damn, I wish I were Hulk!", he mutters.

Vikthefox
03-05-2015, 02:09 PM
The book Vik was reading was about Hippie foxes and it put him in the mood for some psychedelic music. He put down his coffee and book, walked over to the jukebox and selected the song "White Rabbit" by Jefferson Airplane.

Mew
03-05-2015, 02:12 PM
Mr.Poké hears the music.
"Oh God! This is WAY worse than polka!", Mr.Poké yells.
"Hey! Hippster Fox! Turn that crap music off! My ears are bleeding! Literary!"

Joshua33
03-05-2015, 02:21 PM
As Toba and Joshua eat their respected meals and sip their iced teas, Joshua looks around the cafe from their table

"It sure does have a lot of people here, mom." Joshua says

Toba nodded

"Yeah that it does, Joshua. Maybe you could make some new friends here." Toba says

Lethal Lullaby
03-05-2015, 03:01 PM
One of the waiters goes to Mr. Poke with a nervous smile. "Please sir the music is for everyone. If you dont like it just ignore it." He says.

Mew
03-05-2015, 03:13 PM
"Fine. I'll just listen to my iPod."
He then eats his iPod, and he starts to have a green hue.

Lethal Lullaby
03-05-2015, 04:10 PM
Jason slowly nodded his head to the music. He was enjoying it. "This is nice."

"Somethings wrong, Jason." Mystee says as she looks around with a terrfiied expression.

"Hmm?" Jason asks looking at her.

"I don't think it's normal to be feeling this happy." Mystee answers him while waiting for the song to finish.

The waiter stares at Mr.Poke before slowly backing away.

Oliver noticed Spin looking around. "Is something wrong?" he asks.

Blackeyedsonic
03-05-2015, 04:12 PM
Spin looks at Oliver:no nothing just feels odd to be able to relax like this

Fang Wolf
03-05-2015, 04:20 PM
Witchpanther Saki goes back to the Shredder Which still meditate.
He sets down the two beers on the table.

"Father, Have you returned to the Spirit plane again?" He said.

17thCenturySorcerer
03-05-2015, 06:29 PM
"Guess who just turned 21!" a woman with shoulder length black hair, tanned skin, and gray eyes shouts as she waves her left hand in the air and waltz into the cafe. She's wearing a pair of light blue denim capris, a white tank top with a black shawl, and blue and pink Asics. Floating next to her is a blue orb, Plue. Walking over to the table the mutant panther sat at, she pulls out a seat diagonally across from the panther. "Sup, I'm Evanescence, though most just call me Evan." Evanescence holds out her hand to the Panther.

Lethal Lullaby
03-05-2015, 11:38 PM
(I hope y'all know you can also play as waiters/waitresses, if you want. ^-^" Unless y'all just prefer me being them. LOL)

A waiter goes to the table Evanescence just sat down at. "Hello madam, may I start you with something to drink?" he asks her.

After Spin answered Oliver's question he nodded now understanding. "Oh okay. I'm used to relaxing most of the time, well haha my idea of relaxing is going through a Sudoku book." he says with a laugh he then just noticed Mystee with Jason. "Whoa. That scary looking spider dude is with that girl?" he asks in shock. He always thought girls would avoid spiders.

Mystee was wearing black and white lolita dress with black boots, and black laced fingerless sleeves. After the music stopped she went to Juke Box to fin a song. She sees a song she wants to play, but is hesitant. She remembered how Mr.Poke flipped out at the fox's song choice. What if people don't like my choice of music?

Mew
03-06-2015, 04:19 AM
Mr.Poké is becoming unstable, and knows his time is coming. He might combust here.
He yells from the burning agony, and his skin curdles up. Then, his skin falls off, and there is skin and blood everywhere. He is now a skeleton named Hiro...
{No, this isn't killing him}

Lethal Lullaby
03-06-2015, 06:38 AM
Mr.Poké is becoming unstable, and knows his time is coming. He might combust here.
He yells from the burning agony, and his skin curdles up. Then, his skin falls off, and there is skin and blood everywhere. He is now a skeleton named Hiro...
{No, this isn't killing him}

Attention: (Sorry for not making this clear in the beginning, but graphic violence will NOT be tolerated, here, in the Cafe.)

Mystee finally decides that sh's gonna play her song, whether or not the others like it or not. The song she chooses is "Summer Nights" by Lil Rob. She then goes to sit down.

Jason smiles a little at Mystee's song choice before getting up to order another drink, this time just a water.

Oliver stretched his arms over his head and yawned.

Fang Wolf
03-06-2015, 06:50 AM
Splintija and Splinter sit down and begin to eat their food.

"I in love, Oniisan.." Splintija said.
"Who?" Ask Splinter.
"Witchpanther Saki.." Splintija responded.
"Shredder's son? Great." Splinter said.
"Oniisan, make peace with Oroku Saki." Splintija said.

Blackeyedsonic
03-06-2015, 06:52 AM
Spin sighs looking to the door then eating another chilidog

Fang Wolf
03-06-2015, 07:10 AM
Walking over to the table the mutant panther sat at,
she pulls out a seat diagonally across from the panther. "Sup, I'm Evanescence, though most just call me Evan."
Evanescence holds out her hand to the Panther.

"Oh, my name is Witchpanther Saki." Take her hand and shake it.
"Nice to mee you, Even. will you join us?" Even, this is my father Oroku Saki. *point to Shredder*
Right now so meditate my father, he need to heal both body and soul.

Shredder still meditate.

Lethal Lullaby
03-06-2015, 07:38 AM
Someone turns the lights on and off a couple times to get most of the customers' attention. "Ladies and gentlemen, please direct you attention over here!" he announces before waiting.

Oliver looks around confused then finally notices the short man who was calling everyone's attention. "I wonder what's goin on.."

Mystee turns around in her seat sitting on it backwards as Jason moves his head over to see what was goin on.

At the moment Rhazzar enters. He's just there to relax and not cause problems for other patrons, because even villains need a break. He also looks over to the man.

Blackeyedsonic
03-06-2015, 07:41 AM
Spin looks at the short man sipping his soda

Fang Wolf
03-06-2015, 07:43 AM
Witchpanther turn his head man who was calling everyone's attention.
Shredder waking up and turn his head same way as his son.

Mikki turn her head to. "What is going on now?"
Splinter, Splintija turn their head to.

Mew
03-06-2015, 08:31 AM
Hiro has risen.
"Whata you want in this café? Stop flickerin the lights! You're distracting my mid-morning nap!"

17thCenturySorcerer
03-06-2015, 09:49 AM
Evanescence shakes the panthers hand with a firm grip. Leaning back in the chair, she stretches her arms upwards and yawns. "Hey waiter! Let me get an shark attack!" she shouts as she places her feet on the table.

(so fighting is okay, but just no extreme blood and gore?... come on, every cafe needs a fight at some point)

Mew
03-06-2015, 09:51 AM
(so fighting is okay, but just no extreme blood and gore?... come on, every cafe needs a fight at some point)
(Yes! Thank you!)
Hiro sits back down. He gets out his Katana of Killjoy, but starts to put it back on its sheath. He then sees an overweight man with a goatee, and the rare Axe of Killjoy.

Blackeyedsonic
03-06-2015, 09:57 AM
(Yes! Thank you!)

(They wore not asking you lol)

Mew
03-06-2015, 09:58 AM
(They wore not asking you lol)
(But I wanted to fight, and I couldn't. I was agreeing with the user above.)

Lethal Lullaby
03-06-2015, 10:07 AM
(Yes! Thank you!)
(Ha. You have no room to talk. All Mr.Poke did was annoy the other customers with his rude, obnoxiousness. Especially with his complaining over little things. And in Shiro's Mysterious Cruise Park RPG all he did was s*** rainbows and kill people one by one. Hell you even had tried killing Steve. And hey, I said this was a place for relaxation. Like a place for our OCs to get to know one another a little better without having to deal with a death battle. If you must fight then please do it someplace else, and not in the fun cheerful environment of the Cafe. Thank you.)

The man smiles after getting most of the customers attention. "Well from what I can tell most of everyone seems to be enjoying themselves." He pauses then continues. "So who's up for more fun?!" He asks looking around.

"Ooh! I am! Me!" Oliver shouts with glee bouncing in his chair.

Mystee looks intrigued and slowly raises her hand, hoping she doesn't get called on if the guy was gonna call on people.

Jason nods and gives a thumbs up.

Rhazzar went to sit at a booth beside Witchpanther, Evanescence, etc were sitting at. He just gives the man a nod. "A little fun never killed Anyone." He says to himself.

A waiter brings out a Shark Attack for Evanescence. (lol whatever that is)

Fang Wolf
03-06-2015, 10:15 AM
Evanescence shakes the panthers hand with a firm grip. Leaning back in the chair, she stretches her arms upwards and yawns. "Hey waiter! Let me get an shark attack!" she shouts as she places her feet on the table.

"Aj..my paw.." Witchpanther said.

Rhazzar went to sit at a booth beside Witchpanther, Evanescence, etc were sitting at. He just gives the man a nod. "A little fun never killed Anyone." He says to himself.

Witchpanther: Hey, Rahzar. Let have fun! :lol:
Shredder begin drink his beer.

Blackeyedsonic
03-06-2015, 10:17 AM
A old man dressed in a tux and fez hat on with a cane walks in and sits at a table alone:can I get coffee?

Lethal Lullaby
03-06-2015, 03:52 PM
Steve is approached by a waitress. "A coffee? of course, sir." She says with a smile. "Any thing else?" She asks.

Rhazzar gave Witchpanther a smile and said, "sure. Let's have some fun." He orders some grey earl tea.

The juke box's music is turned down a bit, now playing some type of EDM. The lights all dimmer down to where it's kinda dark, but you can still make out people and objects, and three spotlights turn on.

One is red, another blue, and the last yellow. The three lights go around the room and each stops on a random person. The blue lands on Joshua, a red on Mikki, and a yellow on Evanescence. "Looks like we got our first picks!" The short man announces there's some applause.

Mystee lets out a quiet, "Yes." after she saw wasn't picked. She clapped along with everyone else as she awaits to see what was in store for the three chosen people.

Jason looks around to see who the lights all landed on. "Interesting." He says to himself.

"Aww." Oliver says with a pout. "Darn I didn't get picked. Hmm. Oh well." He then smiles. "I'll probably get picked next." He says.

Joshua33
03-06-2015, 07:31 PM
Toba noticed that her son Joshua was picked and wondered

"What does it mean that he got picked?" Toba says

Joshua was wondering about it himself as well

Blackeyedsonic
03-06-2015, 07:37 PM
Steve smiles: do you serve steak?

Spin sighs:I don't wanna get picked

Electric
03-06-2015, 11:51 PM
Chandler walked into the café with April following right behind him. He had told her that he'd seen an invite this new place and wanted to check it out

Lethal Lullaby
03-07-2015, 12:53 AM
Oliver looked to Spin confused. "How come lil dude?" he asks.

A young waiter just a few years older than Chandler approaches Chandler and April. "Welcome! Take a seat anywhere, and I'll be right over to take your order!" he says with a polite smile.

Rhazzar leans over to Witchpanther and shows him something on the menu. It was a breakfast challenge. One had to eat 5 large pancakes, a half pound of eggs and 4 biscuits in under 30minutes to get the meal free. "Ey. Bet you can't beat this challenge." he says with a smirk.

Jason decided to look up and see who was now entering the cafe. He saw April and Chandler then looked back to Mystee. "You doing alright?" he asks her.

Mystee nods her head with a smile. "Yeah this place is so roomy. And if I feel trapped I already have quick access to the exit." she says before pointing to an exit.

Fang Wolf
03-07-2015, 04:12 AM
Rhazzar leans over to Witchpanther and shows him something on the menu.
It was a breakfast challenge. One had to eat 5 large pancakes, a half pound of eggs and 4 biscuits in under 30minutes to get the meal free.
"Ey. Bet you can't beat this challenge." he says with a smirk.

"Haha, we'll see ..*hehee*
So let's start the challenge then.." Witchpanther said to Rahzar..

Shredder sit down and begin to meditate again.

Blackeyedsonic
03-07-2015, 11:37 AM
Spin looks at Oliver and eats a frie:I prefer not to be the center of attenshion

Lethal Lullaby
03-07-2015, 03:15 PM
The lights start to brighten up some as some curtains opened up showing a stage. In saud stage was a wheel split into many different sections, most were prizes and a few had question marks in them. Joshua, Mikki, and Evanescence were all lead up to the stage by some waiters/waitresses.

"Congratulations you three! You get the first try at the wheel!" The short guy announces. "Now. Lemme explain how it works. You can win one of seven different prizes, or a chance to win a $50 gift card, by just performing a simple task." He says then asks. "Now who would like to go first.

Rhazzar chuckled at Witchpanther before calling a waitress over. He shows her what they wanted and says. "Get us both one of these, please?" Then the waitress nods and goes back to the kitchen.

Oliver nodded to what Spin said. "I get you. Well it's okay. If they called you I'd take your spot for you." He whispers.

Joshua33
03-07-2015, 03:20 PM
Toba was stunned. So that's what her son was picked for.

"This sound be very imteresting indeed." Toba says

Joshua considerd the question for a few seconds.

"Maybe I should go last. It's only fair for the other two." Joshua says

Fang Wolf
03-07-2015, 06:29 PM
Rhazzar chuckled at Witchpanther before calling a waitress over. He shows her what they wanted and says. "Get us both one of these, please?" Then the waitress nods and goes back to the kitchen.

Witchpanther sit down and wait.
Shredder still meditate.

Mikki Bishop look over to Razhar and Witchpanther.
"Boys are Boys..." She said.

Electric
03-07-2015, 07:16 PM
Nathan walked in and saw the cafe was somewhat crowded. He went and found a lone table in the back

Metroid
03-07-2015, 08:35 PM
Orion (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1429538&postcount=352) Walks into the Cafe and takes a seat near the back of the room, to watch the game taking place.

Kenji is sitting near the middle of the room and watches as well.

Lethal Lullaby
03-07-2015, 09:10 PM
(Not sure if important, but saw I forgot about Steve's steak..) Steve is brought out a steak to his liking.

While waiting to see which of the three chosen ones was going to spin the wheel first Rhazzar's and Witchpanther's challenge meal came out. "Wow. That was quicker than expected." Rhazzar says.

The waitress just nods with a smile saying, "The cooks are great." she then places down an egg timer and sets it to 30 minutes. "I'll be over here watching you two. Ready? start!" the timer then starts off.

Mystee saw how crowded the café was getting and laughed nervously. Since she didn’t bring much stuff, or order anything she didn’t need to pick up anything as she quickly walked to a table closer to the exit door. She pushed the door open and put down the door stop so she could get out if she needed to.

"Welcome sir! Please take a seat wherever and enjoy your time here! May we start you with something to drink?" A waiter asks Nathan and then Orion as they walk in.

(So uh just curious. It's not gonna be a problem if I occasionally forget to be a waiter/waitress for guests, will it? Although I did say they were NPCs, so anyone could play them. I don't want customers feeling like they're getting ignored. But anyways just curious. Haha)

Vikthefox
03-07-2015, 09:34 PM
(Not a problem)

"I wonder who will win", Vik thought

Mew
03-08-2015, 05:49 AM
(Hey! Can I be a waiter?)

Blackeyedsonic
03-08-2015, 09:43 AM
Steve thanks the waitress and starts to eat

Spin watches the game thinking ok what's the down side there's always one

Metroid
03-08-2015, 10:30 AM
Orion lets out a small nod to the waiter.

"Such a lively atmosphere"
Orion says, getting comfortable in his seat.

Fang Wolf
03-08-2015, 11:10 AM
While waiting to see which of the three chosen ones was going to spin the wheel first Rhazzar's and Witchpanther's challenge meal came out. "Wow. That was quicker than expected." Rhazzar says.

The waitress just nods with a smile saying, "The cooks are great." she then places down an egg timer and sets it to 30 minutes. "I'll be over here watching you two. Ready? start!" the timer then starts off..

Wichpanther start devour the food, he wants to win over Razhar.
Shredder still meditate.

"Congratulations you three! You get the first try at the wheel!" The short guy announces. "Now. Lemme explain how it works. You can win one of seven different prizes, or a chance to win a $50 gift card, by just performing a simple task." He says then asks. "Now who would like to go first.

Mikki: I go well first...^^

Lethal Lullaby
03-08-2015, 01:32 PM
Mikki is first to spin the wheel and some watch as it goes round and round. Eventually it comes to a stop. "Huzzah! You win a prize!" The man tells Mikki.

Jason suddenly noticed Mystee wasn't at his table and quickly looked around. Then he noticed three boys come to his table.

"Mister, how tall are you?" One asks. "Mister, did you hit your head coming in here?" Another asks. "Mister, do you eat people?" The last of the three asked.

Jason looked down at the three boys. "Uh seven feet, no I didn't, I don't, and didn't your mother teach you not to talk to strangers?" He asks before seeing Mystee now near the back. He got up and went to sit across from her.

Oliver clapped after seeing Mikki won a prize. "I wonder what she wins." He says.

Joshua33
03-08-2015, 01:54 PM
Both Toba and Joshua were also wondering the same thing

"Yeah, what did he win?" Joahua wonders

Electric
03-08-2015, 06:16 PM
"Very..diverse crowd" chandler said to April looking around.

"I know. You think they're all mutants?" She asked doing the same, before seeing mystee and then Nathan. "Hey, it looks like there's a couple humans.

Nathan sat quietly in the back. When he looked up, he accidentally made eye contact with April, and blushed before looking away

Metroid
03-08-2015, 06:34 PM
Orion's curiosity spiked when he noticed the contestant had won something as a prize.

Kenji leaned forward in his chair and squinted his eyes to try to get a glimpse of what was won, but to no avail.

Blackeyedsonic
03-09-2015, 02:30 PM
Steve eats his steak: this is wonderfully made hmmm now where is that person about that deal?

Lethal Lullaby
03-09-2015, 08:57 PM
(Okay so 17thCS wants me to clarify two things: You can have characters argue over/about something, as long as it doesn't turn into some mortal kombat-throwing chairs and tables across the room-type brawl. And I'm sure you guys already know this, but the $50 gift card is just part of the RPG, I'm not actually gonna send someone a $50 gift card that i don't have. LOL)

Rhazzar starts eating his meal as quickly as he can trying to keep up with Witchpanther. While eating his second biscuit he accidentally swallowed a chunk and started to choke on it.

Someone came out and gave Mikki her prize, which was a cute stuffed Panda on a chain you could hook onto stuff. They then waitd for either Joshua or Evanescence to go.

Mystee looked up at Jason. "I'm sorry for not letting you know I left the table." she says.

Jason shakes his head. "You're fine. As long as nobody's harassing you." He says calmly before loooking around. Perhaps we should make some new acquaintances.. He thinks looking at the others in the cafe.

"Aww! Ho cute!" Oliver said about the panda. He then finally noticed Chandler and April at a table. Well first he noticed April, but then noticed Chandler. "Ooh. Hey Spin, Imma go say hi to the girl in yellow. Wanna come with?" he asks him.

Blackeyedsonic
03-09-2015, 09:04 PM
Spin looks over to April then back to Oliver:the red head?

Joshua33
03-10-2015, 03:53 AM
Joshua chose he would be the next one to give a chance at the wheel

"It could be fun." Joshua thinks as he gives the wheel a spin

Fang Wolf
03-10-2015, 07:56 AM
Mikki is first to spin the wheel and some watch as it goes round and round. Eventually it comes to a stop. "Huzzah! You win a prize!" The man tells Mikki.

"Oh, I win..." Mikki said with smile.
She wonder what she won...

Rhazzar starts eating his meal as quickly as he can trying to keep up with Witchpanther. While eating his second biscuit he accidentally swallowed a chunk and started to choke on it.

Splintija rush to help Razhar.
She presses so Razhar chest, so he gets up biscuit.
"Are you okay?" Splintija ask.

Lethal Lullaby
03-10-2015, 08:40 AM
Oliver nods "Yes" to Spin. Then he goes to the table April and Chandler were at. When he gets there he was a little surprised how cute April looked up close. He could feel himself about to drool so he slapped himelf and looked to Chandler trying not to look at April yet. "uh Um. H-hi? Hi how- ah how are you two?" he says trying not to embarrass himself.

The wheel spun for a bit after Joshua spun it. It landed on the option to win a $50 dollar gift card. "Congratulations, young man!" the short man announces before leaning over and whispering in Joshua's ear. "To win a $50 gift card you'll have to go to each table with more than one person sitting at it and switch their plates or drinks. Here's the catch you can't say anything to them, and you can't apologize. Got that?"

Rhazzar coughed up the biscuit then looked to Splintija with a smile. "ha. Y-yeah I'm fine. Now I gotta step up my game to beat Panther here." he says before starting up again.

"Mystee go talk to people." Jason says looking directly at her face.

Mystee got herself a bowl of ice cubes and was chewing on them, only because she liked the noise of the ice being crushed. She crushed one in her mouth and could've sworn the whole Cafe went silent, but that was just her. "D-do you not remember who I am?" she asks.

Jason nods his head 'Yes' then tells her. "I'll be watching. Just go."

Mystee groaned before taking her bowl of ice with her. She looked around to see who she should have a conversation with. She decided on Orion and started to walk to his table. "Please don't talk my ear off." She says to herself quietly.

Joshua33
03-10-2015, 09:22 AM
Joshua was a bit stunned. Y what he had won and how to get the money. He didn't like that he couldn't say anything or apoligize to anyone

"That isn't in my nature." Joshua thinks to himself

Blackeyedsonic
03-10-2015, 09:25 AM
Spin just stays in his seat sipping his soda after all talking to anyone is hard for him

Steve looks at his watch about to leave when a beautiful woman sudenly walks in she has a very tight black dress on that shows off her figure with long blond hair and stunning blue eyes she sees some of the other patrons and servers stare and giggles as she struts over and sits with Steve: hi gramps

Steve:I'm not your gramps

Shiro Kame
03-10-2015, 10:47 AM
When Shiro's meal comes, she eats it while looking at the web page on her laptop.

Fang Wolf
03-10-2015, 11:03 AM
Rhazzar coughed up the biscuit then looked to Splintija with a smile. "ha. Y-yeah I'm fine. Now I gotta step up my game to beat Panther here." he says before starting up again.

"Glad you're okay." She says to Razhar.
Splintija sets down the table where Shredder, Razhar, Witchpanther & Evanescence's sit.

Electric
03-10-2015, 11:13 AM
Chandler looked up from his menu. "Hey, uh, were good. Yourself?" He said to Oliver.

April motioned to a seat next to her "you're welcome to sit down" she said smiling.

Nathan ordered a glass of water as he continued to just gaze around the room. After he exhausted that, he pulled two small magents out of his pocket to fidget with.

Lethal Lullaby
03-10-2015, 01:04 PM
"So you think you can do it? It's really easy." The man tells Joshua then adds. "Think of it like some sort of impractical joke. Laugh and it won't seem so bad." He gives Joshua a reassuring smile.

Oliver looked at Chandler still and said. "I'm.pretty good as well." His left ear and part of his right ear, since there was bandages over the right part of his face, perked up after April offered the seat next to her. "Really?!" He asks April with excitement as his tail started to wag. "Okay!" He giggles as he sits by her.

Mystee went to Orion's table and stood there. let's see. What to say... "um hi?" She says to him before eating another ice cube.

Rhazzar was still eating the large breakfast. "I'm gon beat you Witchy." He says with his mouth full.

Joshua33
03-10-2015, 01:15 PM
Toba has finished her meal, but still is drinking her iced tea

"I think so. But I won't get in trouble. Will I?" Joshua asks the man

Blackeyedsonic
03-10-2015, 01:43 PM
Spin looks over and sees what witchpanther and the other guy are eating:um miss can i get that?

Steve rolls his eyes as the woman who joined him flirts with the waiter at their table

Steve: Sara please we are here on business

Fang Wolf
03-10-2015, 03:16 PM
Rhazzar was still eating the large breakfast. "I'm gon beat you Witchy." He says with his mouth full.

"You can try to beat me.." Witchpanther said. *smirk*
Shredder's meditation was disturbed by the Witchpanther and Rahzar little contest.

Electric
03-10-2015, 09:07 PM
"So what's your name?" April asked, setting down her menu. Chandler turned to watch the stage.

Nathan thanked his waiter when he was brought his water, as he continued playing with the magnets

Lethal Lullaby
03-10-2015, 09:21 PM
The same dish Witchpanther and Rhazzar are eating is brought out to Spin. "You sure you can handle this much food kid?" The waiter asks.

The man shakes his head to Joshua's question. "Like we're really gonna get you in trouble for just switching peoples meals/drinks. Just go." He says.

Rhazzar tried eating faster, but it was obvious Witchpanther was going to win.

"Oliver!" He says cheerfully with a toothy grin. "What about you two?" He asks them.

17thCenturySorcerer
03-10-2015, 09:25 PM
Evanescence, like the frothy rump-fed haggard she is, reaches over for the spinner with her toe. "UGH! It's too far!" she groans as she slumps down in her chair to try to reach it, but fails. "Hey you!" she yells at a *insert character here (next poster)* "Spin that there spinner for me."

Blackeyedsonic
03-10-2015, 09:27 PM
Spin nods:I'm hungry I might take more after *spin starts to eat fast like a anime character or a starving child witch in a way he is thanks to his lifestyle and metabolism*

Electric
03-10-2015, 09:30 PM
"I'm April. This is my cousin chandler" April says, as chandler turns back to the table.

"Nice to meet you" he said "so, you come here alone?"

Lethal Lullaby
03-10-2015, 09:42 PM
The waiter watched in surprise. "Wow. Well at least you won't have to pay for it." he says with a laugh.

Oliver blushed a little at April's name. "Pretty.." He then looked to Chandler nods his head to the question. "Yea. Mama and Pops said I could come here if I wanted." He then looked over to the table he and Spin were at. "That's my new friend Spin. He's pretty cool." He then gets up. "Well it was nice meeting you two, but I'd hate to leave the dude by his lonesome, so I'll be over there." He says to them before going back to the table Spin was at.

Jason watched as Evanescence was too preoccupied with being lazy to spin the wheel. He huffed out a sigh before going to the wheel. "Just get this over with.." He goes up and spins the wheel for her.

Blackeyedsonic
03-10-2015, 10:06 PM
Spin finishes the meal and burps: excuse me um can I get another? *he then waves to Oliver*

Sara: yo Service here!!

Joshua33
03-11-2015, 03:42 AM
Hearing his instructions, Joshua chose to just do as he was told to do.

He went to switch the plates, hoping this would go well and no problem would occure

Fang Wolf
03-11-2015, 06:25 AM
Rhazzar tried eating faster, but it was obvious Witchpanther was going to win.

Splintija Cheered for them when both are eating.
Witchpanther eat and eat.
Shredder trying to meditate again, he closes his eyes.

Splinter sees his twin sister sit at the Shredder's table.
He gets up and sits same table as Shredder, Razhar, Witchpanther, Evanescence & Splintija's sit.
"Who Win?" Splinter ask.

Lethal Lullaby
03-13-2015, 05:52 AM
The wheel lands on prize for Evanescence. Jason looked down to where Evanescence was and signalled her to come up on stage and claim her prize.

Oliver waves back to Spin before sitting down across from him. "Heheh. She was cuter up close. And she even offered me a seat next to her." He says with joy his tail wagging.

The waiter decides why not, and brings out another large breakfast platter for Spin.

Rhazzar finally finished his meal, but he looked and saw Witchpanther was done already. "Damn. Well congratulations. Now pay for my meal." he says a bit jokingly before pulling out his wallet.

Some people gave Joshua confused looks when he switched there plates, some didn't even notice, while some just laughed and switched the plates back after he left their table.

Mystee looked around as she waited for Orion to say something back to her. "Doo.. doo.. la li da di da." She hums outloud before seeing Joshua going around switching peoples plates/drink. "What's that bro doin?" she says in a sing song tone before looking back to Orion.

Fang Wolf
03-13-2015, 05:59 AM
Rhazzar finally finished his meal, but he looked and saw Witchpanther was done already. "Damn. Well congratulations. Now pay for my meal." he says a bit jokingly before pulling out his wallet.

Splintija: Congratulations to Red-hair Tengu! *She hug him*
Witchpanther: Will you take beer with me, Rahzar?

Joshua33
03-13-2015, 09:15 AM
"What's Joshua doing?" Toba thinks to herself as Joshua soon finished what he was told to do.

He hoped that this wouldn't give him any troubles as he went to collect the reward

Blackeyedsonic
03-13-2015, 09:36 AM
Spin smiles and eats his second plate just as fast then looks at Oliver: she smells nice like someone I used ta know *he sips his soda then looks at the table April is at then looks away*

Sara sees Joshua switch her plate and winks at him:hey cutie

Steve:he's too young for you

Sara:really? Well maybe later we can play

Electric
03-13-2015, 11:32 PM
"Alright, see you around then" April said as Oliver left. "He seems ni..." she stopped and looked at Joshua then to chandler as Joshua switched their stuff.

"Ok then.." Chandler said as joshua walked away from their table.

"Oh! hey" Nathan said as Joshua approached "I'm Na...uh, what are you....I'm sorry but...oh." He rambled awkwardly as Joshua switch his stuff

Joshua33
03-14-2015, 03:21 AM
This is one time that Josjua felt like he did something bad. This was going to be in his mind for a whil.

'I just hope mom and the friends I have don't get mad at me or anything like that." Joshua thinks

Lethal Lullaby
03-14-2015, 07:44 AM
Rhazzar chuckles then says to Witchpanther."I could stay for a couple drinks he tells him."

"Y-you can smell her from here?" Oliver asks Spin a bit surprised. "By the way. What the heck were you eating so quickly while I was at April's and Chandler's table? I saw you for a brief moment and it really looked like you were chowing down." he says with bit of a laugh.

"Congrats kid! Since you completed the challenge... here's the 50 dollar gift card!" the man says and gives Joshua his prize.

Jason decided he should now go talk to some of the Cafe members. He was the quiet type, but he could keep a conversation going. He got up and walked to the table Kenji was sitting at. "Hello, mind if I take a seat?" he asks.

Mystee wasn't sure how long it'd be until Orion spoke to her, so she got up. "Okay... well uh whenever you wanna speak, I'll be o'er there." She says pointing towards Nathan's table. She then walked over to the table Nathan was at and sat down across from him. "Sup?" she asked then also ordered herself more ice for her bowl.

Metroid
03-14-2015, 09:19 AM
Kenji notices Jason sit down at the table and replies to him

"I don't mind, I was just starting to get comfortable over here then this weird guy showed up"
Kenji said, then glares over across the tables at spin.

Orion shrugs as Mystee leaves the table.

Blackeyedsonic
03-14-2015, 09:19 AM
Spin nods:yeah she's smells good unlike*he points to Sara*:that girl over there oh and um it was just a meal....

Lethal Lullaby
03-14-2015, 09:34 AM
"What weird guy?" Jason asks before following Kenji's gaze to Spin's table. "The little blue hedgehog?" he questioned wondering what Kenji was talking about.

Oliver turned to see Sara sitting with Steve at a table. He then turned back to face Spin. "Ahh I see."

Evanescence wins a peanut shaped piggy bank.

Electric
03-14-2015, 10:46 AM
"Hello....I mean, nothing much!" Nathan said when mystee sat down. "I'm Nathan. What's your name?" He said taking a sip from his water

Lethal Lullaby
03-14-2015, 02:09 PM
Mystee laughed a bit at Nathan's answer. After he asked what her name was she stopped laughing. "Mystee. So uh.. what're you doing sitting alone? Waiting on someone?" she asks him.

Fang Wolf
03-14-2015, 03:11 PM
Rhazzar chuckles then says to Witchpanther."I could stay for a couple drinks he tells him."

Splintija: May I Join the beer fest?
She look at Rahzar and Witchpanther.

Shredder still meditate.
Splinter look at Shredder.

Electric
03-14-2015, 03:25 PM
"Nope. To your second question, that is." Nathan said setting his water down. "I don't exactly know many people here. Well, anyone, actually. So I was just going to sit back and watch"

Chandler and April watched the contestants

Blackeyedsonic
03-15-2015, 09:18 AM
Sara orders two beers

Lethal Lullaby
03-15-2015, 09:24 AM
Rhazzar nods to Splintija. "Go for it." he says then takes a swig of beer.

"So Spin what do you do for fun?" Oliver asks Spin.

Mystee smirked then leaned back in her seat. "Ahh so you're like a stalker, but not as obvious." She said but was only kidding.

Fang Wolf
03-15-2015, 09:30 AM
Rhazzar nods to Splintija. "Go for it." he says then takes a swig of beer.

Splintija: Cheers! *give Razhar a smile*
Witchpanther: Cheers!
Splinter: Cheers!

Blackeyedsonic
03-15-2015, 09:34 AM
Spin thinks before he answers:nothing much just run around

Metroid
03-15-2015, 10:41 AM
Kenji nodded to Jason then leaned further back in his chair and sighed.

Orion remained focused on the wheel spinning

Lethal Lullaby
03-15-2015, 12:52 PM
"Cheers!" says Rhazzar with a small laugh.

"Ahh. Well running is pretty healthy, so I guess that's good. Haha as for me... I like reading, playing board games, i think math is fun ahah, knitting, photography, and sometimes I play with this yo-yo, but I left it at home. Hehe I'm not really a professional at most of the things I said sadly. They are still fun though. I am pretty good with the camera though." Oliver says to Spin with a grin.

Jason looked back to Kenji and said. "He doesn't look too bad." he said before thinking of something else to talk about. "You watch any sports?" he asks Kenji. Why did I ask him that? I don't watch sports, except once in awhile. Jason thinks to himself before groaning.

Metroid
03-15-2015, 01:26 PM
"Sports?"
Kenji asked, jokingly
"No, i do not watch sports"

Electric
03-15-2015, 05:33 PM
"Wait, no!" Nathan said turning red in the face "I mean, i guess technically it is, but it's not like, intentional, or well, malicious or anything!" He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "So uh, are you here with anyone?...I mean, not like are you involved with anyone, but did you walk into the building with another person?"

Lethal Lullaby
03-15-2015, 06:55 PM
"Haha sorry just trying to keep a conversation of some sort." Jason says with a nervous laugh. "So you come here alone?" He asks.

Mystee laughed some more at Nathan. "I'm just yanking your chain." She says before tossing up an ice cube in the air. She was aiming to catch it in her mouth but it hit the top of her nose. "Ah f***." She then heard Nathan's question and pointed to where Jason. " You seethe giant spider dude? He came in first and waited for me. He's my pet- well was. Now he treats me like a little sister." She says to him.

Metroid
03-15-2015, 09:20 PM
"Well I was on my way to the convenient store, but I ended up here, I liked it, and now I'm here to stay for a while."
Kenji chuckled as he then began to continue as he looks around;
"Plus, there is quite the odd bunch here"

Kenji looks around at all the different creatures, hedgehogs, people, and smiles as he takes a drink of water from a flask he brought alongside him. The flash was marked with the Foot Clan symbol, which was heavily scratched out almost beyond recognition.

Orion kicked at his feet under the table as he waited for something exciting to happen.

Electric
03-15-2015, 11:13 PM
Nathan let out a slight laugh after the ice cube hit mystees nose. He then looked over to Jason. "Oh. Wow. An anthropomorphic spider, nice! Kind of fascinating." He looked around, noting some of the other beings in the room. "Well, I guess there's a lot of interesting humans in here. Wait, not humans. Things? No, organisms. Errr whatever they'd prefer to be called." He turned his head back, and gave a slight smile before taking another sip of water

Lethal Lullaby
03-16-2015, 07:10 AM
"Myself probably included." Jason says when Kenji brings up odd bunch. "But I'm guessing you're probably going to go the store later?" he asks before drinking some water he just ordered.

"Hey Spin. What if I come with you to talk to people. I'm sure most, or even all the people here are friendly." Oliver says to Spin wanting to introduce him to some new people.

A random chicken (like a legit chicken that you see at barns, and no it's not Dr.Cluckingsworth M.D. lol) walks into the cafe making some clucking noises. It walks around and probably gets a few looks. The bird then flaps it wings and jumps up onto Orion's table.

Mystee smiled. "Yeah he is pretty cool, and I'd guess probably species is a better term to call 'em." she says before putting another ice cube in her mouth and chewing it. After that she smirked and let out a small laugh. "Do you think I'm entirely human?" she ask Nathan.

Electric
03-16-2015, 07:58 AM
Nathan raised his eyebrows. "Well, I did. At first glance it certainly appears that way. But the fact that you're asking that question seems to suggest otherwise." He said smiling "do you think that I'm a normal human?"

Blackeyedsonic
03-16-2015, 01:11 PM
Spin smiles shyly:I don't know maybe

Sara gets her beers and drinks them both fast:mmmmm good stuff now any boys here I can play with?

Steve sighs:please just don't what did you want to ask me?

Sara giggles:relax old man we have time

Metroid
03-16-2015, 01:18 PM
"Yea, you too, but I'm going to stay here a while longer still"
Kenji says as he looks at Jason, then back around at the others

Fang Wolf
03-16-2015, 01:58 PM
"Cheers!" says Rhazzar with a small laugh.

Splinter ask: Why is not the Shredder with and bowls?

Witchpanther: I'm so hungry again, grab something to eat.
Is anyone else hungry?

Splintija: Maybe we should hold something over him so he wakes up?

Lethal Lullaby
03-16-2015, 03:15 PM
"Guessing you've got something up with you as well." Mystee says then she suddenly notices the chicken on Orion's table. She gasped and stood. "She's so pretty! Aww! Her feathers look just lovely." She then was about to leave the table saying. "I should probably get her out before a chef comes out and-" she stopped then remembered she and Nathan were talking. "Um hehe sorry. I'll be riiight back." She says to him.

Jason nodded and looked around as well. He saw the chicken on Orion's table then looked to where Mystee was to see her standing up. He let out asigh before drinking more of his water.

Oliver smiled at Spin. "Come on then let's go meet some of these others." He says getting up and signaling Spin to follow.

Rhazzar laughed at what Splintija suggested. "Sure go for it." He says hoping Shredder would flip his lid.

Electric
03-16-2015, 03:19 PM
"Alright, take your time" Nathan said to mystee smiling, as he fixed his glasses

Fang Wolf
03-16-2015, 03:23 PM
Rhazzar laughed at what Splintija suggested. "Sure go for it." He says hoping Shredder would flip his lid.

Splintija: Cold Water with Ice may work?
Splinter: Will not Oroku Saki be furious when he wake up?

Lethal Lullaby
03-17-2015, 08:41 AM
Rhazzar just shrugged before drinking some more of his beer. "Carry his chair to the other side of the cafe and see if he wakes up then." he suggests.

Mystee approached Orion's table and reached towards the chicken. The chicken on the table ruffled her feathers as it turned around towards Mystee. "Hey I'm not going to harm you. I just want to get you out-" then a short hispanic woman walked in. "There you are Chica. Ooh why did have run from home?" she asks before taking the chicken.

Mystee watched the woman leave with the chicken before disappearing into a mist. She went back to the table Nathan was at then changed to her solid form. "Kay, so what's your story? Feel free to leave out anything you don't wanna share." she tells him.

Oliver started walking with Spin towards Joshua's and Toba's table.

Fang Wolf
03-17-2015, 10:57 AM
Rhazzar just shrugged before drinking some more of his beer. "Carry his chair to the other side of the cafe and see if he wakes up then." he suggests.

Splinter: Sister, No! you will make him mad.
Oh, I know...Splintija can you give him make over?
*giggle*

Witchpanther: Do you mean makeup?
Splinter: Yes, Makeup..*turn his head to Splintija*

Splintija: Yes, I Can. *hahaaa* Oh Yeah, he will be Queen of Foot Clan. :tlol:
She take up her Makeup kit from her pocket.

Electric
03-17-2015, 12:07 PM
Nathan raised his eyebrows Again. "Well that was certainly a non-human ability" he said when mystee reappeared. "I'll tell you anything. I'll uh, just ask that you return the favor? I grew up in New York, was a total technology dork, coding, programming, uh, hacking, all of it. Then got an internship at this energy corporation, working with renewable sources but not it the traditional form, instead we were developing a machine to generate electricity from movement on the molecular level annnnd I'm rambling. Sorry, but anyway, there was this...accident, and now" he looked around, then grabbed his glass of water. He stuck his finger in it just a inch, and after a second, the whole glass was filled with white sparks bolting around and writhing on the surface, lighting the glass. "I can do things like this" he said taking his finger out and wiping it off on a napkin. " so how about yourself?" He said pushing his glasses up again

Lethal Lullaby
03-17-2015, 01:10 PM
Mystee listened to what Nathan had to say and smiled a bit when she saw what he could do. "Nice. Well I guess now I'll tell you my story." She says before looking down at the last ice cube in her bowl then up at Nathan. "I was born in London, but since I moved here to the U.S I didn't really pick up the accent. I only went to school for a short period, since I lacked social skills, and um well let loose some possibly diseased animals into the school, but I think I'm getting better now. I still like animals. Like my friend Jason, the antro-Tarantula, I got him from a traveling gypsy, andyeah haha. Oh so I just basically learned on my own, or from the educational channels. Umm. Never met my mom, I think she died after I was born, some years later dad passed over... some scary things happened involving me spending time in a psychward... and a year ago I got attacked and now I'm a vampire." She took her last ice cube and pressed her nail into it before it suddenly cracked and broke apart. "Oh but don't I won't attack you. I already got blood on this outfit and it was almost impossible to get it out."

Fang Wolf
03-17-2015, 04:27 PM
Mikki sit and work on her Laptop.
"Shredder get a Make over?" *giggle*

Electric
03-17-2015, 04:59 PM
"Fascinating" Nathan said "and uh, yeah, I definitely prefer my blood inside my body...wow that sounded weird. You certainly top my back story. And current story for that matter."

Lethal Lullaby
03-17-2015, 06:10 PM
Rhazzar took up the menu and hid behind it. "Nope. I'm not here."

Mystee laughed nervously. "Sure. So is your hair died? I'm not saying that it's not your natural hair color, but I just rarely see people with that color hair." She asks him.

Jason stood up and stretched his arms over his head. "Any song requests man?" He asks Kenji.

Electric
03-17-2015, 06:30 PM
"I'm going to see if I can find the bathroom here" chandler said to April as he got up and wandered off.

"Nope, you had it right the first time" Nathan said "well that it's not my natural color. It's not dyed. The little 'accident' thing that happened removed, or more likely destroyed, some of the melanin, or pigment, in my hair and my eyes." He continued, taking off his glasses to show his eyes. "I never pictured myself as blond, haha, if you consider this blond" he said fixing his hair and putting his glasses back on. "Now if I may ask a question. How did your uh, pet, you said, turn into no longer a pet?"

Fang Wolf
03-17-2015, 07:39 PM
Rhazzar took up the menu and hid behind it. "Nope. I'm not here."

Witchpanther look at him. "Why you hide behide menu?" He ask.

Lethal Lullaby
03-17-2015, 08:39 PM
"Shh. I'm not going to be seen when Shredder wakes up and sees what she had done to him." Rhazzar says.

"Ahh it's like a bleach blonde to me, but I think it's pretty cool. Your eyes too." Mystee says after Nathan explains about his hair and his eyes. "Well Jason told me he tried following me one day when I was out and then he walked into some mutagen and became what he is now." She answers him. "Does it bug you having to push up your glasses so much? Or do you just do it out of some type of habit?"

Electric
03-17-2015, 08:48 PM
Nathan turned a little red in the face "guess a combination of both haha. Half the time I they don't even need fixed." He said with a slightly embarrassed smile. "I'm sorry but did you say 'mutagen'?"

April waited alone at her table

Blackeyedsonic
03-17-2015, 08:56 PM
Spin waits not sure what to do now

Steve looks around at everyone there and sips his coffee not sure why he agreed to meet here

Sara for her part is thinking of going to the bathroom to "change"

Lethal Lullaby
03-17-2015, 09:25 PM
Oliver saw that April was sitting by herself now and decided to introduce Spin to her. "Hi April! This is Spin. Spin:April." He says introducing them to each other with a smile.

Mystee nodded her head. "Yep I did say mutagen. You know what it is?" she asks him. Then suddenly a waiter approached their table and hovered a plate of dead snails in between them. "Escargot?" he asks them. Mystee stared at the plate with a slightly horrified expression.

Electric
03-17-2015, 09:38 PM
"Hi spin. Nice to meet you" April said with a smile.

"I'll pass" Nathan said, cringing a little. He then turned back to mystee. "I can take a guess, since a mutagen is something that alters genetic code. I just didn't know there was a specific substance out there that did just that." He said in surprise

Blackeyedsonic
03-17-2015, 10:42 PM
Spin waves hi shyly at April

Fang Wolf
03-18-2015, 05:26 AM
"Shh. I'm not going to be seen when Shredder wakes up and sees what she had done to him." Rhazzar says.

Witchpanther: I get some more beer, I be back soon.

Splintija takes off his mask, so she sees his face.
"First, a little brown powder to hide the burned area.
Now we add some black mascara,
Adds Glittery eye makeup (Red & Purple) on his eyelids as well.
Oh, Now strawberry lip gloss on his lips.." Splintija said.

Mikki turn her head and see Shredder with make up.
She take up her Cell Phone and take pictures on Shredder.

Lethal Lullaby
03-18-2015, 07:21 AM
"It's okay Spin. She's nice. remember?" Oliver said to Spin then looked to April. "So uh where's the other dude? Chandler?" He asks her.

The waiter left their able then went to the table Steve was at. "Escargot?" he asks offering the snails to Steve.

Mystee nodded to Nathan. "It was brought here by some alien race." she says to him. "But I don't think we'll have to worry about them anytime soon." she adds before taking the first knuckle of her index finger to her eye. "Ugh. I get something in my eye and I can't use my fingers or I might poke my eye out."

Blackeyedsonic
03-18-2015, 08:41 AM
Spin:yeah........

Steve looks at the waiter:how much does it cost hmmm?

Sara takes the plate and digs in:mmmmmm this is good escargots

Vikthefox
03-18-2015, 12:08 PM
Vik orders another ice coffee.

Waiter: Sure

Fang Wolf
03-20-2015, 02:24 PM
Shredder begin to wake up from his trance,
first thing he sees is Splintija took photos with her mobile.
"What are you doing, Rat?" Shredder asked.

Electric
03-22-2015, 08:48 AM
"Interesting" Nathan responded to mystee talking about the mutagen. "Oh, that sounds rough."

"He just went to the bathroom. He'll be back in a few minutes" April said. "So you're spin?"

Lethal Lullaby
03-22-2015, 09:43 AM
"I'm just offering samples." The waiter says before giving Sara a smile. "Glad to see you're enjoying them."

Rhazzar quickly soaked a napkin in water and gave it to Shredder. "I'm sorry Master, I had no part in this." he says.

Oliver nodded to April. "Oh. Heh well then." He took a seat next to her.

"Yeah it's really interesting." Mystee says and stops rubbing her eyes. She looked down at her hand to see a single eyelash and growled. That's why my eye was irritated? Unbelievable.

Blackeyedsonic
03-22-2015, 01:03 PM
Sara smiles:I love it get me two orders please dear

Steve:your paying for them

Sara looks at Steve and laughs:what a "gentleman"

Spin nods:yeah...*he sits down next to April*

Fang Wolf
03-22-2015, 08:40 PM
Rhazzar quickly soaked a napkin in water and gave it to Shredder. "I'm sorry Master, I had no part in this." he says.[/I]

Shredder take napkin from Rahzar.
"You have no part in what?
And Why she took photos on me? " Shredder ask Razhar.

Witchpanther: You should check yourself in the mirror, Father.

Blackeyedsonic
03-27-2015, 09:40 AM
Steve sighs: please just let this be over with ha

Sara:your not very nice most guys would beg to be with a hottie like me

Steve:most guys are air heads then

MutantBear
03-29-2015, 09:10 AM
An anthropomorphic wolf comes into the cafe. He has a long red scar running down his eye. He has white fur and a leather jacket.
"Hey, I'm Fang. I would like a coffee please." Fang says in a harsh and rattled voice to a waiter.

Fang Wolf
03-29-2015, 09:22 AM
Mikki sit down and look on her Laptop.
She turn her head and see Witchpanther and Splintija kissing.

Shredder: ........

MutantBear
03-29-2015, 09:29 AM
Fang walks over to Shredder.
"So... the name's Fang. Who are you?" asks Fang, as he sits in front of Shredder.

Lethal Lullaby
03-29-2015, 09:36 AM
Jason raised an eye brow when he saw Fang walk in. "Hmm. Better keep an eye on Mystee.." he says to himself.

Mystee was still sitting with Nathan now just kind of tapping her finger and quietly singing a tune. "I've got my ticket for the long way 'round
Two bottle whiskey for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
And I'm leaving tomorrow. What d'you say?"

Rhazzar went silent for a moment. "N-nothing, Shredder." He then stared at Splintija and Witchpanther kissing. "I think I need to throw up now." he says getting up and leaving.

Fang Wolf
03-29-2015, 09:36 AM
Fang walks over to Shredder.
"So... the name's Fang. Who are you?" asks Fang, as he sits in front of Shredder.

"I'm Shredder, leader of the Foot Clan.
And this is my son. * he points to Redheads Panther with tengu sword on his back * Hm, So what do you want? "

Witchpanther turn to Shredder.
"Father, Can I borrow your credit card?" He ask.

Rhazzar went silent for a moment.
"N-nothing, Shredder." He then stared at Splintija and Witchpanther kissing.
"I think I need to throw up now." he says getting up and leaving.

Shredder look after Razhar.

MutantBear
03-29-2015, 09:46 AM
"I'm Shredder, leader of the Foot Clan.
And this is my son. * he points to Redheads Panther with tengu sword on his back * Hm, So what do you want? "

"Could I be of assistance, in your "clan"? I have something... valuable." Fang takes out a sword from his belt. It has Japanese letters encrypted on it. The cafe gets a shake as a space ship lands beside the cafe.

Fang Wolf
03-29-2015, 10:03 AM
"Could I be of assistance, in your "clan"? I have something... valuable." Fang takes out a sword from his belt. It has Japanese letters encrypted on it.

"Well then. You are now in..my clan, Fang."
Shredder look at Japanese letters encrypted on sword.

"How you find it?" Witchpanther ask Fang.

Splintija & Splinter sit quietly and listen.

MutantBear
03-29-2015, 11:30 AM
"Well then. You are now in..my clan, Fang."
Shredder look at Japanese letters encrypted on sword.

"How you find it?" Witchpanther ask Fang.

Splintija & Splinter sit quietly and listen.

"How I found it?" Fang looked at the sword. "A warrior from ancient Japan had this weapon. He was a god among men. He was known Miago Saki, and to this day no one has lived up to his name. My father was in a long line of messengers for the Saki family, and he gave this to me, to continue his quest of trying to find the heir to the Saki throne. I hoped that the clan could help me find the heir." Fang looked at the space ship as two Triceraton's with automatic rifles came out.

Blackeyedsonic
03-29-2015, 11:43 AM
Steve sighs as he over hears the story:great just what we need......

Spin just sits and waits for the others to respond

Fang Wolf
03-29-2015, 11:51 AM
"How I found it?" Fang looked at the sword. "A warrior from ancient Japan had this weapon. He was a god among men. He was known Miago Saki, and to this day no one has lived up to his name. My father was in a long line of messengers for the Saki family, and he gave this to me, to continue his quest of trying to find the heir to the Saki throne.

"Saki throne?
My name is Witchpanther Saki, Son of Oroku Saki."

MutantBear
03-29-2015, 12:25 PM
"Saki throne?
My name is Witchpanther Saki, Son of Oroku Saki."

"A Saki? Yes... finally!" Fang handed the sword to Witchpanther. "My lord... be careful. This sword contains much power."

The Triceratons walked into the cafe.

"I'm.. I'm M'ik. This is me partner, Shook. We're here looking for a galactic convict." M'ik gave everyone in the room details of the person.

Fang Wolf
03-29-2015, 01:21 PM
"A Saki? Yes... finally!" Fang handed the sword to Witchpanther. "My lord... be careful. This sword contains much power."

"Thank you, my friend.
I will be careful with it...*take sword and bow*.
And this is my father, Oroku Saki." Witchpanther said.
*He point on Shredder*

"I'm Splintija Yoshi as become soon one of the Saki family.
And this is my Brother Hamato Yoshi." Splintija said.

Splinter bow his head. "Nice to meet you, Fang-Sama."

MutantBear
03-29-2015, 04:16 PM
"Thank you, my friend.
I will be careful with it...*take sword and bow*.
And this is my father, Oroku Saki." Witchpanther said.
*He point on Shredder*

"I'm Splintija Yoshi as become soon one of the Saki family.
And this is my Brother Hamato Yoshi." Splintija said.

Splinter bow his head. "Nice to meet you, Fang-Sama."

"I had never thought that New York would be home to such noble people. It is nice to meet you Oroku Saki. And you Splintija and Hamato Yoshi." Fang bows, and gets back to his seat where his coffee is now getting cold.

The Triceratons find a table and start whispering.

Electric
03-29-2015, 07:39 PM
Nathan sat there thinking about the mutagen. Then he heard muster singing. "Heh, not bad."

April looked to Oliver then spin. "So, you two know each other long?"

MutantBear
03-29-2015, 07:46 PM
The Triceratons talk quietly.

"You hear about one of that convicts recent threats? He claimed that he has the whole Human Federation under his control!" Shook muttered, shaking his head with much worry.

Lethal Lullaby
03-29-2015, 09:04 PM
Rhazzar finally returned sighing in relief.

Jason then watched as some Triceratons started to walk in. "Goodness.."

Mystee stopped then looked at Nathan trying not to blush. "Oh um thanks." She then noticed the cafe starting to become a lot more crowded and was now looking a bit panicked. "I- I'm sorry, Nathan. I have to go. Like right now." she quickly says as she writes her number on a napkin using a crayon that was in the trays on every table. "It was nice to meet you anyways, and there's my cell. Later!" she then made a quick dash to the back door and left the Cafe.

"Aaannnddd there she goes. Well looks like I should be leaving too." Jason says to himself before also leaving the Cafe.

Oliver gave April a grin. "Oh we actually just met like today." he says then looks to the bathroom. "Is he really using the bathroom?" he asks her.

Electric
03-29-2015, 09:16 PM
"Oh! Ok, Oh, bye!" Nathan said, though he wasn't sure mystee heard him.

"I think so....he has been gone for awhile" April said looking around.

Chandler made it back to the table. "Oh. I'll go grab another" he said seeing Oliver took his spot. He walked over to Nathan's table, "mind if I take this?"

"Go for it" Nathan said nodding to it "I'm pretty sure she took off."

"Oh, well, you're more than welcome to join our table" chandler said as he took the chair and went back to Aprils table.

Nathan debated for a second, but then got up and took his chair and sat it next to Oliver

MutantBear
03-30-2015, 05:33 AM
Fang starts drinking his coffee, until he encounters green liquid in his coffee.

"Is that... mutagen? What... what the..." Fang rushes to the washroom to dump it out.

The Triceratons get up and look around.

"Hello everyone. We're grounding this place. That means anyone that's in can't get out, and anyone out can't get in. We have a strong suspicioun that a convict is in this cafe. Please remain calm." M'ik boomed.

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2015, 12:01 PM
(MutantBear, does that not count for Mystee and Jason since they've left the cafe already?)

Oliver nodded then turned to see Nathan. "Hi I'm Oliver! What's your name? Was that your girlfriend that just left?" The Dingo asks him in curiosity.

Fang Wolf
03-30-2015, 12:03 PM
Witchpanther Saki looking to Shredder.
"Father, Can I borrow your credit card?
I promise not to crush the credit limit! I promise." He says and ask again.

Blackeyedsonic
03-30-2015, 12:10 PM
Sara just laughs at the tricaraton:grounded under who's authority you can't do anything here with out starting a war so go sputter somewhere else little Dino

Steve sighs: she's got a point last I checked earth is not your domain

Spin sits low in his chair really shy from how many are at his table then he lets out a growl when someone says he can't leave he is no prisoner

MutantBear
03-30-2015, 01:40 PM
(MutantBear, does that not count for Mystee and Jason since they've left the cafe already?)

Oliver nodded then turned to see Nathan. "Hi I'm Oliver! What's your name? Was that your girlfriend that just left?" The Dingo asks him in curiosity.
Yes, but I guess they could break in somehow...

MutantBear
03-30-2015, 01:42 PM
Sara just laughs at the tricaraton:grounded under who's authority you can't do anything here with out starting a war so go sputter somewhere else little Dino

Steve sighs: she's got a point last I checked earth is not your domain

Spin sits low in his chair really shy from how many are at his table then he lets out a growl when someone says he can't leave he is no prisoner

"Little dino? Do you have any do who you're talking to? We're the Triceratons! Take the are!" M'ik yells into some sort of walkey-talky and three more spaceships land. The Triceratons surround the area around the cafe and start guarding the area.

"Who's the little dino now?" Shook growls at Spin.

Blackeyedsonic
03-30-2015, 02:17 PM
Spin gets up and walks out the door and blazes past the ships

Sara giggles: ohhh you brought me a sacrifice?

Steve: no they did not but they are violating a treaty

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2015, 02:29 PM
Yes, but I guess they could break in somehow...

(Oh well I was wondering if they were still trapped inside, or like if they were seen coming out and forced back in. Mystee wouldn't go back until the cafe was a bit less crowded. But okay)

Rhazzar looked around confused. "What? What's going on?" He asks looking around.

Oliver was started to get a bit scared as he tried to now crawl underneath the table. "I thought dinosaurs were supposed to be extinct."

Fang Wolf
03-30-2015, 02:34 PM
Rhazzar looked around confused. "What? What's going on?" He asks looking around.

"No clue, Razhar." Witchpanther said.

MutantBear
03-30-2015, 02:44 PM
"Get that hedgehog! We can't afford any one escaping. Please stay calm! I repeat, please STAY CALM!" The Triceratons looked around.

"Everyone line up! We're going take some tests on you to make sure you are in no way affiliated with convict. Thank you." Shook got a pad and was waiting for people to line up.

Fang walks out of the washroom.

"Dinosaurs? Never seen any mutants like this."

"We're no mutants! Get over here!" M'ik shouted at Fang.

Blackeyedsonic
03-30-2015, 02:48 PM
Steve stands up:I suggest you leave after all illegal alien activity gets bishops forces involved so unless you want to start another war with the human fediration I would leave

Sara giggles:you really gonna try a power play on earth? Little Dino?

MutantBear
03-30-2015, 02:50 PM
Steve stands up:I suggest you leave after all illegal alien activity gets bishops forces involved so unless you want to start another war with the human fediration I would leave

Sara giggles:you really gonna try a power play on earth? Little Dino?

Bishop? He's still alive? Hhhh...." Shook got very angry, remembering Bishop from the last invasion.

"Shut up and get in line! I don't have time for either of you!" M'ik said nervously, thinking about the federation.

Blackeyedsonic
03-30-2015, 02:52 PM
Steve looks at took in the eyes considering how short Steve is to him that's hard: listen your race just ended a war In peace do you want to risk another one?

MutantBear
03-30-2015, 02:57 PM
Steve looks at took in the eyes considering how short Steve is to him that's hard: listen your race just ended a war In peace do you want to risk another one?

"We don't want any war. But we do want that convict. He'll destroy you all once he gets his hands on earth... unless he already has..." Shook announced.

"Now, get back into line or we're going to arrest you on behalf of not listening to authority." Shook sighed and pushed Fang into the line.

Blackeyedsonic
03-30-2015, 03:05 PM
Steve crosses his arms:you have no authority here! What you are doing is a act of war you can not put armed forces into a place that's out of your borders now get back on your ship before you cause a intergalactic incident

MutantBear
03-30-2015, 03:08 PM
Steve crosses his arms:you have no authority here! What you are doing is a act of war you can not put armed forces into a place that's out of your borders now get back on your ship before you cause a intergalactic incident

"Err.... ERRR. If I have to ask you one more time, I'm going to take you to prison, where you rightfully belong. We're here trying to stop an intergalactic incident, not begin one. Your government and the EDF should be thanking us. Now, get in line!" Shook said, quite angrily.

Blackeyedsonic
03-30-2015, 03:11 PM
Steve:if you arrest any of use you will start a war and because you have no authority here the only one who belongs in jail is you! And I will have you arrested because this is my authority as a member of the EDF

MutantBear
03-30-2015, 03:14 PM
Steve:if you arrest any of use you will start a war and because you have no authority here the only one who belongs in jail is you! And I will have you arrested because this is my authority as a member of the EDF

Shook takes handcuffs out of his belt.

"I'm sorry sir, but you are arrested on behalf of not listening to authority. We will see you in galactic court." Shook puts the handcuffs on Steve.

"Here that M'ik? We got an EDF member arrested! Finally, revenge!" Shook said, trying not to look guilty.

Blackeyedsonic
03-30-2015, 03:20 PM
Steve turns to smoke and gets free:really I warned you *the room fills with smoke and the took and his men are cuffed with electric cuffs*

MutantBear
03-30-2015, 03:21 PM
Steve turns to smoke and gets free:really I warned you *the room fills with smoke and the took and his men are cuffed with electric cuffs*

"What are you? Wha- what is this?"asked Shook confused.

Fang Wolf
03-30-2015, 03:22 PM
Witchpanther, Shredder, Splinter & Splintija sit down and very quiet and listen.

Blackeyedsonic
03-30-2015, 03:25 PM
Steve:I am Steven maple the immortal red Mage and a officer of the EDF and agent of the fediration as of the treaty between our worlds you are in violation of fediration space I could have your ships impounded you all locked up for life and other things happen but I am a fair man I give you one chance take you armed ships out of fediration space now!

MutantBear
03-30-2015, 03:28 PM
Steve:I am Steven maple the immortal red Mage and a officer of the EDF and agent of the fediration as of the treaty between our worlds you are in violation of fediration space I could have your ships impounded you all locked up for life and other things happen but I am a fair man I give you one chance take you armed ships out of fediration space now!

"An... immortal mage?" Shook whispered something in M'ik's ear.

"Activate plan 7. Earth is populated by a mage known as Steven Maple. He is a member of the EDF and federation. He is a big threat. We're leaving Earth, but we ask if we should keep monitoring this guy? Ok, sir." M'ik sighed and looked at the ground. "It look's like you've won. That doesn't mean we're not gonna remember you, convict. Atleast we found him. We're leaving."

Fang Wolf
03-30-2015, 03:30 PM
A sound is heard from the kitchen, Tigerclaw creeps in through the kitchen window.

Blackeyedsonic
03-30-2015, 03:32 PM
Steve sighs:I'm no convict now go *he takes the cuffs*and remember we are walking the thin red line so next time report this convict to the fediration and let the EDF handle it

MutantBear
03-30-2015, 03:41 PM
The Triceratons disarm and walk to their ship

"Mission accomplished." Shook says as the ships takeoff.

Blackeyedsonic
03-30-2015, 06:48 PM
Steve sits down and orders some tea

Electric
03-30-2015, 08:11 PM
"What?" Nathan said turning red. "No, haha, I uh just met her, I'm not dating her. Not that I wouldn't date her! She was nice. But..." He sighed when the triceratons came in. And say watching with chandler April and the rest of their table

Lethal Lullaby
03-30-2015, 08:34 PM
After all the Triceratons had left the cafe a new person walked in. She was a blonde wearing a pink blouse and a dark grey mini-skirt with white sandals. She was Magdalena. "Ooh! How lively!" She says looking around.

Oliver finally came out from under the table giving Nathan a smirk. "Riiiigghhttt." he says before patting him on his back. He then saw Magdalena walk in the cafe and stared for a moment. "Wow." He realized he was about to drool and abruptly turned his head away.

Rhazzar sat down calmly after the Triceratons left. "Finally that's over with."

Metroid
03-30-2015, 11:43 PM
Kenji and Orion remained seated through the whole ordeal somehow undetected, shrouded by the dark back wall of the cafe.

"That was.... something."
Kenji stuttered, not able to come up with a word to describe what happened.

Orion had fallen asleep through the chaos and woke up with a fright

"What was all that commotion?"
Orion questioned no one in particular as he reached for his flask once more, removing the lid and taking a small drink.

MutantBear
03-31-2015, 05:12 AM
Fang walkd over to the new person, Magdalena.

"Hello, I'm Fang." Fang put out his hand for a handshake.

Fang Wolf
03-31-2015, 04:56 PM
Tigerclaw come in and sit down beside Shredder.
"Master...You face...look..." *he see make up on Shredder.

Shiro Kame
03-31-2015, 06:29 PM
Shiro's staring with hate at Tiger Claw, who was responsible for slashing her face with the 3 sets of terrible scars.

Lethal Lullaby
03-31-2015, 09:19 PM
Magdalena looked at Fang then his hand. She took it and shook. "Nice to meet you, Fang. Name's Magdalena." She says before calling a waitress over. "Hey may I get a liquor-free Sangria?"

The waitress nods then goes to get one for Magdalena.

Blackeyedsonic
03-31-2015, 09:38 PM
Steve drinks his tea and Sara goes to the bathroom

Metroid
03-31-2015, 10:31 PM
Orion realized that his flask had very quickly become desolate of any more drink.

Orion stood up and cleared his throat.

"Does this establishment posses any Vieille Bon Secours Ale?"
Orion yelled to the waiters.

"It's all i will drink"
Orion says, tipping his flask and shedding a few drops of the contents onto the floor, signifying it as empty.

Vikthefox
03-31-2015, 11:21 PM
A wolf by the name of Luke walks up to Vik and delivers a telegram with a Game Boy Advance cartridge attached to it. Luke then sat down next to him and ordered a diet coke.

The telegram went like this: "Do not play this game, it sucks and will haunt you forever. Destroy it once you get it. Thanks, Luke."

Vik looked at the game and gasped when he saw the title. It was a port of the Super Famicom "classic" "Hong Kong 97."

"Why did you send me this game? You know I'm going to be tempted to play it. And why did you write me a telegram instead of talking to me?", Vik said. "I felt it was better to say it in writing than out loud. That game is unspeakably bad", Luke said. "Alright, Mr. 'Telegram Wolf'", Vik said.

Fang Wolf
04-01-2015, 06:28 PM
Shiro's staring with hate at Tiger Claw, who was responsible for slashing her face with the 3 sets of terrible scars.

Tiger Claw start to staring on Shiro, he get evil smirk on his lips.

Bravotello
04-02-2015, 12:15 AM
Mimi walked up to the shop lingering outside the door. She was hesitating and feeling shy. She took a deep breath. "D..deep breaths Mimi..don't be shy..n-nothing will bad will happen probably." She took a deep breath and walked in. "O-oh wow lots of people..." she said feeling dizziness and nausea from the sudden wave of anxiousness that hit her. She sat down in a chair putting her head between her legs. If she threw up now, that would be embarrassing.

Shiro Kame
04-02-2015, 07:27 AM
Shiro growls at Tiger Claw

Shiro: What do you want, Tiger?

Fang Wolf
04-02-2015, 11:30 AM
Shiro growls at Tiger Claw

Shiro: What do you want, Tiger?

"......You stare at me, what is you want?....."

Shiro Kame
04-02-2015, 11:39 AM
Shiro: You in extreme PAIN....

Bravotello
04-02-2015, 12:11 PM
Mimi looked up at them. "Oh no..are they doing to fight in here?" she mumbled. "The plates and cups look so expensive...please don't do that.." She mumbled under her breath to herself thinking no one would hear her.

Lethal Lullaby
04-02-2015, 01:17 PM
"Uh we can check sir!" A waiter says to Orion after hearing him ask about the beverage. The waiter ran to see about providing the man with his drink.

Oliver continued to sit with his new friends now eating french fries. He looked over to Spin. "You okay bud?" He asks.

After shaking Fang's hand Magdalena looked to see Mini walking in. She gave her a warm smile and waved to her. "Hi!"

Bravotello
04-02-2015, 11:31 PM
Mimi looked up blinking a few times. "U..um..hi!" she waved at the new person shyly and looked back down blushing. She felt nervous but tried to keep herself from running away from her. She seemed nice after all and she didn't want to give the impression that she disliked her.

Blackeyedsonic
04-03-2015, 12:39 PM
Spin sneaks back in and sits down:I'm ok.......

Fang Wolf
04-03-2015, 05:10 PM
Shiro: You in extreme PAIN....

"Oh, you are more pain then me..." Tigerclaw smirk.

Shiro Kame
04-03-2015, 05:16 PM
Shiro: Shut the *bleep* up, you jackass....

Lethal Lullaby
04-03-2015, 05:22 PM
A waitress steps between Shiro and Tiger Claw. "Hey... You two don't plan on brawling do you?" she asks them.

Magdalena giggled and walked over to Mimi. "Hey girl. I'm Magdalena, but Mag works fine. What's your name?" she asks her.

Oliver nods to Spin. "Ah alright dude." he says.

Shiro Kame
04-03-2015, 05:23 PM
Shiro: Nah...just having a "friendly" chat.

Fang Wolf
04-03-2015, 05:24 PM
Shiro: Shut the *bleep* up, you jackass....

*Tigerclaw Snarl*

A waitress steps between Shiro and Tiger Claw. "Hey... You two don't plan on brawling do you?" she asks them.

"No....only having a friendly chat."

Shiro Kame
04-03-2015, 05:26 PM
Shiro keeps growling at Tiger Claw, bearing her vampiric fangs at him, eyes turned to slits.

Fang Wolf
04-03-2015, 05:34 PM
Shredder drink his sake and eat his sushi While he works on his laptop.
-Working with The plans to mind controlling chemical-

Witchpanther share Coca-Cola with Splintija.
Tigerclaw sit down beside Shredder.

Bravotello
04-04-2015, 01:37 PM

Magdalena giggled and walked over to Mimi. "Hey girl. I'm Magdalena, but Mag works fine. What's your name?" she asks her.

Oliver nods to Spin. "Ah alright dude." he says.

Mimi smiled at her nervously. "I..I'm Mimi..I don't really have any nicknames or things like that but um..y-yea!" She fidgeted a little.

Electric
04-04-2015, 11:26 PM
"That looks like quite a bit of tension there" Nathan said, looking over his shoulder at shiro and tigerclaw.

"Eh, looks like it's broken up now. No worries" chandler said, before getting a waiters attention and ordering another drink

Lethal Lullaby
04-04-2015, 11:31 PM
The waiter comes back to give Orion his drink he ordered.

The waitress nodded and stepped away from Shiro and Tiger Claw.

Magdalena smiled at Mimi. "Nice to meet you. Let's have a seat. Cool?" She says and asks before going to a booth.

Oliver strectched out and let out a yawn. "Man I probably shouldn't have stayed up so late night."

Bravotello
04-05-2015, 12:13 AM
Mimi looked at her slightly apprehensive but smiled remaining polite and nice. "O-Okay! Sure!" She said.

Fang Wolf
04-10-2015, 07:33 AM
Witchpanther: So what are you working on Daddy?
Shredder: It is something that is secret stamped, my son.

Lethal Lullaby
04-14-2015, 07:32 AM
Magdalena took Mimi's hand and sat her down across from where she was sitting. "So Mimi, what brings you here?" she asks with a friendly smile.

Rhazzar looked at Witchpanther and Shredder then ordered himself some beef stew.

Bravotello
04-14-2015, 11:43 AM
Mimi smiled shyly. "U..um..I just moved into this town. I-I'm checking out the neighborhood and stuff.." She tapped her foot on the floor lightly trying to let out excess nervous energy.

Blackeyedsonic
04-14-2015, 12:07 PM
Steve sighs and orders some mead as a young teen joins him at his table

Steve: Sara why?

Sara giggles:many teens here that's why

Fang Wolf
04-17-2015, 04:00 PM
Rhazzar looked at Witchpanther and Shredder then ordered himself some beef stew.

Tigerclaw: Why are Female Rat here? *point on Splintija*
Shredder still working on his laptop.

Ceres
05-01-2015, 05:19 AM
The female Alien brain called Zheta walked in the cafe and take a look around. At her side was her trusty boyfriend Zach, a war-loving Neutrino(yeah he was the black sheep of his Family obviously). As daughter of Krang she had to keep up a certain Reputation and was not above to Show it to those lower creatures who were residing here.

Taking her boyfriends hand with her tentacle she led him towards the Counter and waited for a waiter to come.

"I am sure this place is aware that i am the daughter of the most notorious Alien warlord around and i demand to being served right now! I wish to have the thing that is called Latte Macchiato on earth!"

"Honey, don't you think you should be a tad nicer?"

"Nonsense, they have to know their places! Besides if they come up to me you simply will defend me, heh heh...And just look what Kind of creatures are here...this metal helmed dude over there just looks like my fathers alliance partner Shredder! Also way more intimidating i say..."

Fang Wolf
05-01-2015, 05:40 AM
Shredder still working on his laptop with his Classifieds things.
"Soon everything is ready, but now I need someone to test on." Shredder says and look at Witchpanther.
"You, my son...you can test it?" He ask.

Witchpanther look at his father.
"Me? Why Me? You can test it on Tigerclaw or Razhar." Witchpanther says and look at Shredder.

Shredder look at him.
"You are my son, you will obey me.." He says seriously to Witchpanther.

Splinter and Splintija eat sushi and drink sake.

Lethal Lullaby
05-01-2015, 06:44 AM
Magdalena reached forward putting a hand on Mimi's shoulder. "Hey. No need to be nervous my friend. This is a safe place. They don't allow extreme violence here, and I definitely won't hurt you." She says telling she was nervous.

Oliver looked over seeing Zheta and Zach walk in. He tilted his head wondering what they were. "Huh. Don't think I've ever seen anything like them." He then looked to his friends. "Well I gotta go home sadly. Farewell." He says before leaving the Cafe. (And that'll be the last of Oliver. The only OC's I have are Mystee, Shilo/Shadow, and Magdalena.)

A waiter in a blue suit approached Zheta and Zach. "Hi welcome to the cafe, what would you like to order again?" He asks them sounding a bit nervous.

Ceres
05-01-2015, 07:30 AM
Zheta smiled seeing the waiter being all nervous about her. She set up an intimidating look and repeated her order in a dangerous tone.

"I said i wanted the stuff you earthlings call latte macchiato! And with extra cream on top, got it?"

"Uhm what else you guys got here? Did you also offer Food? I am Kind of hungry." Zach asked looking around for some sort of appointment card.

Fang Wolf
05-01-2015, 08:46 AM
Shredder turn eye on Mikki Bishop.
"This Agent from EPF is a rare tiger race: Celestial White Tiger.
But she is beautiful...*Uhm* I need more Sushi and Sake." Shredder says.
"You like her? Ask her about dinner here at the cafe?" Witchpanther says and smile.

Lethal Lullaby
05-01-2015, 01:52 PM
The waiter quickly shook his head. "Yes of course, Ma'am." He then turned to Zach and gave him menu. "I'll go get your drink." He tells Zheta.