PDA

View Full Version : Cause this is Filler!!!

GoldMutant
03-05-2015, 06:06 PM
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Go5wle3_G5k)

Sorry, I couldn't help myself when thinking of this. Anyways, Nick's version of the Ninja Turtles I thoroughly enjoy. Though I'd like more emphasis on story and other characters (Mutagen Man, Fishface, and the Hamato and Saki feud come to mind), the filler episodes are still fun. We've had references to Alien, Terminator, Friday the 13th and much more.

So here's a question for you all: What type of shows or movies should be parodied in the future? What kind of creature would be the star?

For me, I'd like a zombie based episode involving the monsters from Attack of the Killer Pizzas from the 1980's cartoon.

victory_angel
03-05-2015, 06:18 PM
We've already had a zombie-esk plot line it was called Pizza face. Involving a mutant pizza what was wanting to cook people in calzone and eat them. But in order for that to happen he sent out living pizzas that forced themselves down peoples throats turning them into zombies

GoldMutant
03-05-2015, 06:39 PM
We've already had a zombie-esk plot line it was called Pizza face. Involving a mutant pizza what was wanting to cook people in calzone and eat them. But in order for that to happen he sent out living pizzas that forced themselves down peoples throats turning them into zombies

Right, I saw Pizza Face. (John DiMaggio is awesome by the way) At the very least, I'd like to see the pizza creatures make a return in a different type of filler type episode. Guess I just had zombies on my mind.