PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have unwanted Club Nintendo codes?

JonesyKitty
03-06-2015, 01:07 AM
With the Club Nintendo program being shut down in June I've come to realize I am too broke to buy more games with redeemable codes and I am short some coins in order to get the Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask messanger bag or Fierce deity puzzle which really bums me out. So I figured I would ask and see if anyone has any left over unused codes from any of their games that they don't plan to redeem. I hope this isn't against board rules to ask things like this, but if it is a mod is free to remove my thread. Hope I'm not causing trouble or sounding too desperate :)

Netkeeper
03-06-2015, 01:31 AM
If there was a way for me to give my extra 30 coins to you, I would. Good luck though!

JonesyKitty
03-06-2015, 08:58 AM
If there was a way for me to give my extra 30 coins to you, I would. Good luck though!

Aww thank you, its the thought that counts :)

oldmanwinters
03-06-2015, 11:12 AM
I might be able to help you out. How many points short are you?

JonesyKitty
03-06-2015, 11:24 AM
I might be able to help you out. How many points short are you?

I'm short 90 points, I have 710 and either item is 800. anything helps though :)

Mellie
03-06-2015, 11:54 AM
In case you didn't do this yet, there are free games that should give a small amount of coins:

3DS- Rusty's Real Deal Baseball, Pokémon Bank, Steel Diver: Sub Wars

WiiU- Lucadian Chronicles, Zen Pinball 2

Some of them are post play surveys, so it might take awhile for them to show up in your 'To dos'. Hopefully they still work! I have like 40 coins rotting away in my account I wish I could give ya.

oldmanwinters
03-06-2015, 12:35 PM
I have like 40 coins rotting away in my account I wish I could give ya.

I'll probably have about 70 left over myself. Too bad there isn't a "transfer to a friend" option on the old Club N. I have very little interest in Grill Off with Ultra Hand so I'm not even sure if I'd redeem it if I had enough.

TheCanadiandrome
03-06-2015, 12:42 PM
I'll probably have about 70 left over myself. Too bad there isn't a "transfer to a friend" option on the old Club N. I have very little interest in Grill Off with Ultra Hand so I'm not even sure if I'd redeem it if I had enough.

yeah i'd gladly pass the rest of my coins onto another as well

JonesyKitty
03-06-2015, 12:42 PM

That's too bad because then people get stuck with points they can't use, hopefully the new program will be better

TheCanadiandrome
03-06-2015, 12:50 PM
That's too bad because then people get stuck with points they can't use, hopefully the new program will be better
agreed dude, no more of this points or coins crap i think

Powder
03-06-2015, 01:57 PM
I too need a few coins... just sayin'. :tlol:

sdp
03-06-2015, 07:45 PM
I'm about 100 points short to get Brain Age but I've just been buying VC games I always wanted to get anyway to make it to my goal, right now I have to wait until Sunday and my other surveys arrive to know how many more games I need to buy to get there.

raph27
03-06-2015, 08:50 PM
I too need a few coins... just sayin'. :tlol:

You know, now that we're asking... :lol: I just need a tiny boost to get to Platinum...