PDA

View Full Version : Firefly action figures!!!!!

mexichrist83
03-16-2015, 05:42 PM
If anyone else is a Firefly fan you'll probably be as excited as I am about these action figures coming from Funko. There will be a knit hat Jayne exclusive figure as well. I seriously hope these sell well enough that we'll get a second wave featuring Inara, Book, Simon and River.

http://toybox.io9.com/an-even-better-look-at-funkos-firefly-action-figures-1691675401/+riamisra

Candy Kappa
03-16-2015, 06:17 PM
Yeah, the Legacy Firefly figures look great. The ReAction Firefly figures have been out for quite some time, but that ain't my cup of tea ( although Bruce the Shark ReAction figure looks dope) but it's cool that the Legacy figures seem to come with the same accessories as the ReAction figures did.

There is also a Rocketeer Legacy figure coming out, so I do hope this means there will be more Legacy figures that have had ReAction figures, since Funko did those Kenner homages with Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I'd love some new figures from that property, especially a better articulated Giles and a buffy that looks good and have good articulation since the old Diamonds figures you kinda have to pick one instead of getting a full deal.

And I really hope they have fixed some of the issues that have np even with their Legacy Game of Thrones figures, some of them are really britle feeling and my John Snow broke his wrist, I haven't had any issues with the MtG Legacy figures I own, but a friend of mine had one of his figures snap by the waist joint.

mexichrist83
03-16-2015, 06:40 PM
As a child of the 80's I actually like the Reaction Figures and I was originally going to get the Firefly figures from that line but now that these exist I'll just get these.

I also saw the Rocketeer Legacy figure and I have to get that as well!

I haven't heard of the previous issues with their figures so I hope that isn't the case with these but I will most likely keep these boxed anyway since the packaging is nice and displays the figures well, for the most part.

Nameless
03-17-2015, 02:38 PM
not sure why i don't feel excited about these... love firefly... Cool items just not for me i guess...