PDA

View Full Version : Which villains should be put in a Ninja Turtles film in the future?

GoldMutant
03-19-2015, 09:49 AM
I was discussing movies with my English teacher about films before my English class began today. One of the things that got repetitious to him was the constant using of Shredder. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Shredder (one of my top five villains for the series), but there's very rarely iconic villains past him as the main antagonist. Quick recap:

1st film: Shredder and Tatsu
SOTO: Shredder, Tokka and Rahzar
3rd film: Walker and Lord Norinaga
TMNT: Karai (don't know other names right now)
2014: Erick Sachs and Shredder
(If I skipped any villains outside Turtles Forever, please correct me if needed)

With Bebop and Rocksteady being added to the sequel, my question is this: Which villain, mutant or human, do you want in a Ninja Turtle film in the future? If you have a plot for them, discuss as well, be happy to hear everyone's thoughts. :tcool:

As for me, there's three:
1. Baxter Stockman
2. Hun
3. Krang/Kraang

Shark_Blade
03-19-2015, 10:06 AM
Krang/Kraang.

It's about time. But it seems Bebop & Rocksteady got in first.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
03-19-2015, 10:31 AM
Agent Bishop; General Krang; Rat King; Bebop & Rocksteady; Karai; Baxter Stockman.

Jephael
03-19-2015, 05:15 PM
Null and Maligna, also bring in the original Mighty Mutanimals!!!

shuriken
04-06-2015, 08:50 PM
Krang, Baxter, Old Hob and Bishop.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-06-2015, 09:45 PM
Krang, Baxter, Old Hob and Bishop.

Hell yes to Old Hob.

Cryomancer
04-06-2015, 09:49 PM
Since they just make movies out of 90% CG these days anyway I don't see why we can't get the Fugitoid/Triceraton arc as a movie or two. Start it off with TCRI for a trilogy.

Commenter 42
04-06-2015, 10:39 PM
http://www.dvdizzy.com/images/d-f/dinos12-04.jpg

Triceratons!!!! :lol::lol:

Jester
04-06-2015, 11:13 PM
http://www.dvdizzy.com/images/d-f/dinos12-04.jpg

Triceratons!!!! :lol::lol:
if only Henson's shop had done TMNT III....this would have been a good frame of reference for the Triceratons. :P

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
04-09-2015, 06:20 AM
Null and Maligna, also bring in the original Mighty Mutanimals!!!

Sholdn't Krang and Maligna strike a deal first, like in the Archie comics?

Amaranthus
04-09-2015, 06:46 AM
Hell yes to Old Hob.

A realistic CGI humanoid cat would look pretty ridiculous to be honest.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-09-2015, 09:42 AM

It's TMNT. The whole concept is ridiculous.

Besides, if Rocket Raccoon can be done well...

Davin
04-09-2015, 12:45 PM
Baxter is a must for me. They may even be able to repurpose cut scenes with him from the first flick if we are talking about the upcoming sequel.

Bringing a new (to the screen a least) character like Old Hob would be awesome as well.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-09-2015, 01:04 PM
Baxter is a must for me. They may even be able to repurpose cut scenes with him from the first flick if we are talking about the upcoming sequel.

Bringing a new (to the screen a least) character like Old Hob would be awesome as well.

I doubt we'll get Baxter for awhile. Platinum Dunes wants big and bodacious for their villains. They want to sell toys! And kids want to buy toys like...

Bebop
Rocksteady
Krang
Shredder
Old Hob
... Maybe even Rat King

Toys of normal humans in suits (Agent Bishop or Baxter Stockman) probably aren't as appealing to PD. Though I would kill to have those two guys as villains in the next film...

turtlefanforever
04-09-2015, 02:20 PM
in the spirit of conversation

Chronos, purple dragons, hun, triceritons, foot mystics, baxter fly.

IndigoErth
04-09-2015, 03:54 PM
Just take Avatar (alien not air), make smaller, change colors, add a little more cat... voilą.

miru
04-12-2015, 09:09 PM
Tempestra would be positively spectacular.

Refractive Reflections
04-13-2015, 02:00 AM
The Badd Family from the OT.

Krutch
04-14-2015, 09:05 PM
Mr. Touch and Mr. Go.

Obviously.

plastroncafe
04-14-2015, 09:08 PM
Triceratons. Totally triceratons.

Panda_Kahn_fan
05-12-2015, 01:11 PM
If I had been in charge of TMNT movie franchise, I'd have done it like this;

-1st film; (Origin) Shredder, foot, Rocksteady, Bebop

-2nd film; Rat King vs Stockman mouser war; turtles forced to form uneasy alliance with Rat king at the end.

-3rd film; (outer space adventure) Krang and the technodrome, Rock Soldiers (his elite guard) tirceritons (his foot soldiers), turtles ally with neutrino resistance fighters and fugitoid.

-Stick in Spin off movies; Casey Jones (with Raph and April only as guest stars) vs. Purple Dragons and Hun, and Mighty Mutanimals (Old Hob/Scratch, Mondo Gecko, Ray Fillet, Wingnut, and a femlae Jagwar/Sally Pride) against Null and his/her army of mutant Maligna insectoids.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-12-2015, 02:34 PM
I would do a quadrilogy:

#1. Oroku Saki/The Shredder and Hun
#2. Baxter Stockman, the Rat King, Old Hob
#3. General Krang, Agent Bishop, Bebop and Rocksteady (Utroms and TCRI)
#4. Karai, Oroku Pimiko, Foot Elite (City at War)

I have it all thought out, and most of my ideas written up... maybe I'll copy my outlines to the fan fiction section sometime...

Leo656
05-12-2015, 11:08 PM
There's only one I can think of off the top of my head that would do the movie justice AND actually give a serious threat to these 'roided-up Turtle Hulks...
http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/055/765/2765055/shopper-destroyed-by-coscto-fu-for-not-showing-receipt-image-3.jpg
...What? He is The Legend! :lol:

Huzzah
05-12-2015, 11:16 PM
Triceratons...basically Triceratons...

Metalwolf
05-12-2015, 11:38 PM
I see it as something like this honestly (for Platinum Dunes:)

First Movie: Introduction of Shredder and the Foot

Second Movie: Introduction of Bebop and Rocksteady (Homages the OT to attract the 'old school' fans)

Third Movie : Introduction of Tokka and Rahzar (I doubt Bay will have anything but mutants for the Turtles to fight, that's why I include these.) Bebop and Rocksteady failed to stop the Turtles, so Shredder wanted something that definitely would. Thus he tasked Baxter with creating something stronger: a pair of super-mutants.

Forth Movie: More then likely Triceratons. I can't see audiences taking a bunch of little pink blobs with tentacles seriously. The Triceratons look like they could crush your skull just by looking at you, and their size and weaponry would make some good fight scenes and explosions.

Jephael
05-13-2015, 11:17 PM
There's only one I can think of off the top of my head that would do the movie justice AND actually give a serious threat to these 'roided-up Turtle Hulks...
http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/055/765/2765055/shopper-destroyed-by-coscto-fu-for-not-showing-receipt-image-3.jpg

Maybe he could play an Arabic version of Tatsu or something.

dp1230
05-14-2015, 09:14 PM
Don't want to spoil anything for anybody but one villain is already confirmed for the TMNT sequel.

Tyler Perry is playing Baxter Stockman. Excited to see Baxter, not sure how I feel about Tyler Perry playing him.

GoldMutant
05-16-2015, 10:05 AM
Seems that the Triceratons are very popular choices to use as characters alongside Baxter Stockman and Kraang/Krang.

To add my two cents once more, let's make this at least an expansive film universe, starting with four movies. (I'll be adding ideas to this soon). I'd like to keep Baxter as a constant villain, but only a central focus in the first two films. So, after thinking of it more, here we go with the enemies:

Movie 1: The Purple Dragons (possibly Hun too) with Baxter as the main villain (cybernetics to make him dangerous)

Movie 2: Kraang/Krang is the main antagonist and the Triceratons as soldiers

Movie 3: Agent Bishop as the villain where he creates both Slash and Leatherhead (Leatherhead reforms)

Movie 4: The Rat King

Then, if we can go further with this, THEN the Foot Clan can be added for something different:

Movie 5: Shredder

Movie 6: Shredder (he dies here), Karai (set up)

Movie 7: Karai (central villain)

Throw in either of the mutant pairs for movies 5 or 6 (Bebop and Rocksteady, Tokka and Rahzar, or Groundchuck and Dirtbag) and I think it could work. It needs more work though.

Lou 500
06-09-2015, 04:41 PM
The Rat King

Agent Bishop

Alopex

Slash (something like Nick's version; psychopatic and manipulative)