PDA

View Full Version : New Conkers Bad Fur day Game, well Sorta!

TheBlueTurtle1
03-19-2015, 01:45 PM
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/03/19/new-conker-game-coming-to-project-spark-april-23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag1sC68A2JA

Peanut
03-19-2015, 02:14 PM
This thread title should be punishable by death.

TigerClaw
03-19-2015, 02:43 PM
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/03/19/new-conker-game-coming-to-project-spark-april-23

ag1sC68A2JA
Here you go, Fixed the youtube video.

Wingnut
03-19-2015, 02:45 PM
This thread title should be punishable by death.
Be reasonable. Caning would suffice.

Peanut
03-19-2015, 07:45 PM
Yeah, I may have shot the messenger on that one, but god damn if this stuff doesn't drive me absolutely INSANE!

TheBlueTurtle1
03-20-2015, 12:45 PM
Thinking about this, I hate the idea, and I kinda feel like selling my X-box. Seems like they are just branching out their awesome IPs to any old crap.

Peanut
04-23-2015, 02:44 PM
Played through this just now, it's $5 and about 40 minutes long and it's a total f*cking mess. You have to play through a huge unskippable Project Spark tutorial to even get the opportunity to buy it.

Project Spark is like a lower budget Disney Infinity, which is already a janky mess of sh*t at the best of times, but at least has a small amount of polish in the developer created stuff. This has none of that. The frame rate is awful, the controls are slippery, it's full of weird physics and glitches and it retreads parts of BFD but does them terribly. It's a joke and Microsoft should be f*cking ashamed of it.

TheBlueTurtle1
04-25-2015, 09:08 AM
Played through this just now, it's $5 and about 40 minutes long and it's a total f*cking mess. You have to play through a huge unskippable Project Spark tutorial to even get the opportunity to buy it.

Project Spark is like a lower budget Disney Infinity, which is already a janky mess of sh*t at the best of times, but at least has a small amount of polish in the developer created stuff. This has none of that. The frame rate is awful, the controls are slippery, it's full of weird physics and glitches and it retreads parts of BFD but does them terribly. It's a joke and Microsoft should be f*cking ashamed of it.

Thanks for the mini review. I think i am gonna give this a miss.

Peanut
04-25-2015, 10:40 AM
I'll probably support the episodes going forward, because I want Microsoft to know there's a market for Conker, but I won't be happy about it. So disappointing.

TheBlueTurtle1
04-26-2015, 01:37 AM
I'll probably support the episodes going forward, because I want Microsoft to know there's a market for Conker, but I won't be happy about it. So disappointing.

I did actually say to my brother, Ill pay for it because I want to support Conker, but I am pis*ed off about it, especially if it's as bad as you say.

Dawnatello Turtle Chick
05-05-2015, 10:24 PM
Wow... just wow. I love Conker, but I don't know if I can swallow the rest of this crap. I agree that I want Microsoft to know there's a market for it, but I don't know if I can wade through the Project Spark crap to get there...

senpai
05-05-2015, 10:59 PM
I never liked Conker. :( I thought it was a very distasteful game. (Certainly that's the point but I still don't like it)

TheBlueTurtle1
05-06-2015, 12:40 AM
I never liked Conker. :( I thought it was a very distasteful game. (Certainly that's the point but I still don't like it)

That was the whole point of the game:lol:

Cure
05-06-2015, 12:55 AM
...which she completely acknowledges.