PDA

View Full Version : What type of knot was used in the first two movies?

Bmaga123
03-20-2015, 12:45 AM
Does anyone know what type of knot was used for the bandana's in the first two live action films? Thx

Jephael
03-20-2015, 11:21 AM
I'm guessing they used a double knot. That's usually how you tie bandannas, isn't it?

Bmaga123
03-20-2015, 11:58 AM
I'm guessing they used a double knot. That's usually how you tie bandannas, isn't it?

You might be right I need to take a look at it! Thank you. :tcool:

marcelangelo
03-21-2015, 10:34 AM
sorry have no answer to that but I wanted to say I always thought the knots form the second movie looked like there was a small piece of rubber inside the bandana...they looked really cartoonish in my oppinion..love the look of the first film.

Nameless
03-24-2015, 12:18 PM
hard to tell from the pictures i've found... i work at my aunt's high ropes course in the summer sometimes and i think its a half fishermen's knot but tied around a loop and then one end feed through the loop... maybe... i'm not a knot expert by any means but thats my guess...

Bmaga123
03-24-2015, 12:55 PM
hard to tell from the pictures i've found... i work at my aunt's high ropes course in the summer sometimes and i think its a half fishermen's knot but tied around a loop and then one end feed through the loop... maybe... i'm not a knot expert by any means but thats my guess...

Awesome! Thanks for the info :-)