PDA

View Full Version : Zayn Malik Leaves One Direction

ZariusTwo
03-25-2015, 02:25 PM
cCYlsFagq_k

Zayn Malik has left One Direction.

The singer departed the group's On The Road Again world tour last week after being signed off for stress, but has now made the decision to leave the band permanently.

"My life with One Direction has been more than I could ever have imagined," Malik said in a statement.

"But, after five years, I feel like it is now the right time for me to leave the band. I'd like to apologise to the fans if I've let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right."

In a joint statement, the remaining members of One Direction said: "We're really sad to see Zayn go, but we totally respect his decision and send him all our love for the future.

"The past five years have been beyond amazing, we've gone through so much together, so we will always be friends. The four of us will now continue.

"We're looking forward to recording the new album and seeing all the fans on the next stage of the world tour."

One Direction's label boss Simon Cowell added: "I would like to say thank you to Zayn for everything he has done for One Direction.

"Since I first met Zayn in 2010, I have grown very, very fond - and immensely proud - of him. I have seen him grow in confidence and I am truly sorry to see him leave.

"As for One Direction, fans can rest assured that ‎Niall, Liam, Harry and Louis are hugely excited about the future of the band."

One Direction will continue their On The Road Again world tour in Jakarta, Indonesia tonight (March 25), before travelling to South Africa this weekend.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a637918/zayn-malik-quits-one-direction-id-like-to-apologise-to-the-fans.html

Candy Kappa
03-25-2015, 02:29 PM
Truly a sad day in the world of music. Is Zayn the cute one, or the nerdy one?

TigerClaw
03-25-2015, 02:30 PM
He leaves One Direction, To go the other direction.

Amaranthus
03-25-2015, 02:31 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/676/045/ffc.gif

Autbot_Benz
03-25-2015, 02:34 PM
RFZrzg62Zj0

ZariusTwo
03-25-2015, 02:40 PM
RFZrzg62Zj0

Heh, strangely it is the people who dislike OD that are having the most discussions about this on forums I frequent.

Autbot_Benz
03-25-2015, 02:42 PM
One Direction fans Ruin twitter almost all the trending topics are about this Zyan fellow. Bandmembers leave all the time get over it.

Leo656
03-25-2015, 05:36 PM
My stupid niece is in love with this guy, and the band in general, I wonder how she's taking it. :lol:

She used to ride a skateboard and be obsessed with TMNT; then these jokers showed up and now all she cares about is lip gloss and "If I write to Zayn I hope he'll write back!" :roll:

Powder
03-25-2015, 06:29 PM
If there is even 1 fan of theirs on here, I will be legitimately surprised.

snake
03-25-2015, 06:34 PM
'k

10characters

Prowler
03-25-2015, 09:32 PM
Don't care. Just came in here for the +1.

Cure
03-25-2015, 09:40 PM
If there is even 1 fan of theirs on here, I will be legitimately surprised.

I think their songs are OK.

Doesn't mean I care, though.

Lethal Lullaby
03-25-2015, 11:54 PM
good for him? Don't like OD much, but i guess it's good he's doing what he feels best. :P