PDA

View Full Version : Sword of Tengu VS Demon shredder

Andy1999
04-05-2015, 06:16 AM
Would the sword of tengu do any damage on the demon shredder? And should the utrom shredder win a battle against the demon shredder with the sword of tengu?

mrminister4446
04-05-2015, 07:08 AM
That is a really interesting question. If the tengu shredder used all his powers, he could easily beat anyone, because he is literally OP. To me, it seemed like he only was defeated because he thought it would be so easy to conquer the world, that he got cocky. He did in fact send the silver centry flying without breaking a sweat.

But maybe if the utrom shredder managed to suprise him, he might have damaged him alot, considering the immense power of the tengu sword.

Andy1999
04-05-2015, 07:14 AM
I thougt if master splinter could defeat the foot mystics with the sword of tengu it will also do some damage to the demon shredder.

mrminister4446
04-05-2015, 12:29 PM
I thougt if master splinter could defeat the foot mystics with the sword of tengu it will also do some damage to the demon shredder.

Hmmm, I did not think of that...

neatoman
04-05-2015, 01:34 PM
Oh yeah the Sword of Tengu, funny how that was such a big deal all throughout season 1 yet after it's revealed to be Utrom technology, nobody ever talks about it ever again.

shuriken
04-05-2015, 02:17 PM
^^ Didn't the Turtles keep the sword of Tengu?
Oh wait no nevermind they used it to destroy Foot Tower.

ABrown
04-06-2015, 08:41 AM
I don't think that the sword of Tengu was just utrom technology, I think it had magical qualities as well. Remember that the sword of Tengu was what Master Splinter used to defeat the Foot Mystics in the "Return To New York". And then it was the "heart of Tengu" that allowed the utrom Shredder and Karai to force the mystics into obedience. So with the sword of Tengu, I think that the utrom Shredder might've actually been a match for the Demon Shredder.

DarkLightDragon
04-06-2015, 09:06 AM
Oh yeah the Sword of Tengu, funny how that was such a big deal all throughout season 1 yet after it's revealed to be Utrom technology, nobody ever talks about it ever again.

Because it was destroyed in Return to New York Part 3.

neatoman
04-06-2015, 11:03 AM
Because it was destroyed in Return to New York Part 3.

Oh alright then, I checked. Although... How did Leo fit a human gauntlet on his thick three-fingered hand?

shuriken
04-06-2015, 11:25 AM
^^ Lube. Lots and lots of lube

neatoman
04-06-2015, 12:23 PM
^^ Lube. Lots and lots of lube

Ok, that still don't explain how he can have control of all five individual fingers though.

DarkLightDragon
04-06-2015, 03:02 PM
Oh alright then, I checked. Although... How did Leo fit a human gauntlet on his thick three-fingered hand?

A question that persists to this very day.

Nameless
04-06-2015, 06:41 PM
because the sword affected the mystics i would say it would probably have some effect on Demon Shredder. not sure if it would have enough of a effect to allow Utrom Shredder to win.

shuriken
04-06-2015, 07:08 PM
Ok, that still don't explain how he can have control of all five individual fingers though.

Because animating two limp fingers on a gauntlet while the other two are gripping a sword is really, really hard I guess.