PDA

View Full Version : Which Allies would you like to see in future movies?

turtlefanforever
04-09-2015, 01:22 PM
Which Allies would you like to see team up with the turtles in a future movie.

I personally would love to see them work Bugman in there somehow, and the justice force.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Leatherhead, Old Hob, Slash, Angel.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-09-2015, 02:24 PM
Leatherhead, Old Hob, Slash, Angel.

Oh, and Harold. I love that crusty mofo... :tlol:

IndigoErth
04-09-2015, 02:51 PM
Usagi might be cool, esp after the first one gave a nod (whether it actually meant to or not), but I'm a bit terrified of how that might happen visually. :teek:

neatoman
04-09-2015, 03:14 PM
Usagi might be cool, esp after the first one gave a nod (whether it actually meant to or not), but I'm a bit terrified of how that might happen visually. :teek:

That will never happen anyway, so don't worry.

Refractive Reflections
04-13-2015, 01:02 AM
Gadget Man from the OT.

Jephael
04-13-2015, 05:21 PM
IDW's version of the Neutrinos.

Leo656
04-13-2015, 09:21 PM
I'm honestly surprised we didn't get Zack and Caitlin already. :lol: Soon!

Jephael
04-14-2015, 11:17 AM
I'm honestly surprised we didn't get Zack and Caitlin already. :lol: Soon!

I actually considered mentioning Zach earlier, but decided not to.

plastroncafe
04-14-2015, 11:20 AM
Shadow.
Renet.
Mona Lisa.
Ninjara.
Dale Evans McGuillicutty.
Angel.
Nobody (Lady)
April's Sister Robyn.
Irma.
Regenta.

Jephael
04-14-2015, 11:20 AM
Shadow.
Renet.
Mona Lisa.
Ninjara.
Dale Evans McGuillicutty.
Angel.
Nobody (Lady)
April's Sister Robyn.
Irma.
Regenta.

I can't help but sense a pattern here. :trolleye:

Leo656
04-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Totally. There's a whole lotta "consonant-vowel-consonant" names, particularly vowels which repeat themselves.

:tgrin:

plastroncafe
04-14-2015, 11:25 AM
I can't help but sense a pattern here. :trolleye:

Save the eyerolling for someone who finds that kind of patronizing behavior cute.

Leo656
04-14-2015, 11:28 AM
....Was I right?

OH, also, if so, is there a hidden word scramble hidden in the vowel-consonant-vowel pattern? Is there a hidden message? If I look past the list instead of directly at it, will I finally see the goddamn sailboat?

Sorry if that's too many questions, I just want to know what I'm looking at.

plastroncafe
04-14-2015, 11:30 AM
....Was I right?

OH, also, if so, is there a hidden word scramble hidden in the vowel-consonant-vowel pattern? Is there a hidden message? If I look past the list instead of directly at it, will I finally see the goddamn sailboat?

Sorry if that's too many questions, I just want to know what I'm looking at.

Don't look too closely, you might solve the cipher, and unleash Lovecraftian Horrors upon the world.

Jephael
04-14-2015, 11:33 AM
Save the eyerolling for someone who finds that kind of patronizing behavior cute.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/50055502.jpg

Leo656
04-14-2015, 11:37 AM
Don't look too closely, you might solve the cipher, and unleash Lovecraftian Horrors upon the world.

I COMPLETELY WANT TO DO THAT!!! AZATHOTH SHALL BRING ABOUT THE END OF ALL THAT IS AND SHALL BE!!!

I mean, probably. At least I seriously hope so. That'd be neat.

plastroncafe
04-14-2015, 11:38 AM
I COMPLETELY WANT TO DO THAT!!! AZATHOTH SHALL BRING ABOUT THE END OF ALL THAT IS AND SHALL BE!!!

I mean, probably. At least I seriously hope so. That'd be neat.

From beneath us, he devours.

Leo656
04-14-2015, 11:42 AM
Have I mentioned how much you're one of my favorite people? :lol:

plastroncafe
04-14-2015, 11:48 AM
Have I mentioned how much you're one of my favorite people? :lol:

Not recently, but please feel free to continue so long as the spirit moves you.:D

Leo656
04-14-2015, 11:58 AM
Waaaaaaaaaaait.

......You saying this place is haunted...?

I'm fine with that. I just wanna know. :tcouch:

Jephael
04-14-2015, 12:24 PM
In all honesty, plastroncafe, I really do respect your beliefs and what you stand for, but at the same time I just feel like this fandom isn't the best place for it. All those characters you've mentioned are awesome but people who go to see a movie titled Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles want to see a movie about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. And odds are any scene in which the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles aren't present, somebody's going to be talking about them.

plastroncafe
04-14-2015, 12:57 PM
In all honesty, plastroncafe, I really do respect your beliefs and what you stand for, but at the same time I just feel like this fandom isn't the best place for it. All those characters you've mentioned are awesome but people who go to see a movie titled Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles want to see a movie about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. And odds are any scene in which the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles aren't present, somebody's going to be talking about them.

So why suggest the Nutrinos?
Like you did right here. IDW's version of the Neutrinos.
I mean, if people are only going to see a TMNT movie to see the actual TMNT, why did you suggest the Hot-Rodding Teenagers from Dimension X?

How come your suggestion is okay for this fandom, but mine isn't?

And just so we're on the same page:
Beliefs don't deserve respecting, the people that hold them do.
So you're really just wasting energy pretending to give lip service to my beliefs, as you call them.

Jephael
04-14-2015, 01:26 PM
So why suggest the Neutrinos?
Like you did right here.
I mean, if people are only going to see a TMNT movie to see the actual TMNT, why did you suggest the Hot-Rodding Teenagers from Dimension X?

And just so we're on the same page:
Beliefs don't deserve respecting, the people that hold them do.
So you're really just wasting energy pretending to give lip service to my beliefs, as you call them.

That post was quite a while ago, plus I said a specific incarnation of them. I see the Neutrinos as a race of creatures though, not just 3 random characters that talk like The Fonz.

There was once a time I really wanted to see the Mutanimals get their fair shot, but recently I realized that may never happen unless they were to do some kind of Marvel cinematic universe type thing with those characters.

Sorry for teasing you before but there are just some things about feminism that I can't get on the same page about.

plastroncafe
04-14-2015, 01:32 PM
That post was quite a while ago, plus I said a specific incarnation of them. I see the Neutrinos as a race of creatures though, not just 3 random characters that talk like The Fonz.

There was once a time I really wanted to see the Mutanimals get their fair shot, but recently I realized that may never happen unless they were to do some kind of Marvel cinematic universe type thing with those characters.

Sorry for teasing you before but there are just some things about feminism that I can't get on the same page about.

Backpedal faster, Jeff.

Jephael
04-14-2015, 01:37 PM
Good God, Karen, can't we have a peaceful discussion on this without you biting my f*cking head off?! Geez, you're acting like I just kicked your dog or something. I get enough grief from the likes of Powder and Jester around here, I don't need it from you too!!!

plastroncafe
04-14-2015, 01:41 PM
Good God, Karen, can't we have a peaceful discussion on this without you biting my f*cking head off?! Geez, you're acting like I just kicked your dog or something. I get enough grief from the likes of Powder and Jester around here, I don't need it from you too!!!

Then stop acting like Schrodinger's Douchebag.
You started this.
And the only person being histrionic here is you.

Jephael
04-14-2015, 01:44 PM
I friggin apologized and you threw it in my face. I don't appreciate that.

plastroncafe
04-14-2015, 01:49 PM
I friggin apologized and you threw it in my face. I don't appreciate that.

You didn't apologize, you said you were sorry and then justified your behavior by blaming me. I don't appreciate that.

Jephael
04-14-2015, 01:53 PM
I didn't mean for it to come off that way, Karen. My bad. Forgive me?

http://www.flowerpicturegallery.com/d/5298-2/Big+dark+pink+Lotus+Flower+photo.jpg

DarthRaphael
04-14-2015, 01:54 PM
Wow. Didn't take long for this to head into the sewers. Take the personal fighting to PMs. This thread isn't long enough for me to bother cleaning up posts so into the shredder it will go if it doesn't get back on track. The OP would be free to make another at that point.

Thanks.
DR

Jephael
04-14-2015, 01:56 PM
Wow. Didn't take long for this to head into the sewers. Take the personal fighting to PMs. This thread isn't long enough for me to bother cleaning up posts so into the shredder it will go if it doesn't get back on track. The OP would be free to make another at that point.

Thanks.
DR

Don't worry about it, dude. I'm done quarreling.

DarthRaphael
04-14-2015, 01:57 PM
Don't worry about it, dude. I'm done quarreling.

Thank You!

Leo656
04-14-2015, 06:51 PM
....your name is Karen? Huh.

Jephael
04-14-2015, 06:57 PM
....your name is Karen? Huh.

Sh*t, I hope she's not mad at me for revealing that. Boy I really spill my guts like a fish when I'm upset.

plastroncafe
04-14-2015, 07:02 PM
Spit in one hand, hope in the other....and then tell me which fills first.

Leo656
04-14-2015, 07:06 PM
Dance, puppets. Your hatred sustains me. :flaming:

I wouldn't want plas lookin' for me. She totally got my Azathoth reference. That implies that she's some kind warlock or necromancer. I don't mess with that.

Jephael
04-14-2015, 07:07 PM
Spit in one hand, hope in the other....and then tell me which fills first.

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/330601/resized_conspiracy-keanu-meme-generator-counterpoint-uh-what-7d6c73.jpg

In all seriousness, I have no idea what you're saying half the time. I blame myself though for not reading more in my youth.

She totally got my Azathoth reference.

Isn't that where Raven from Teen Titans comes from? Seriously, I'm more of an idiot than Beast Boy and Philip J. Fry combined!!!

Leo656
04-14-2015, 07:42 PM
No, that's Trigon. Ooooof. Swing and a miss.

Jephael
04-14-2015, 08:13 PM
No, that's Trigon. Ooooof. Swing and a miss.

Trigon's the name of her father though. Azarath's the name of the place her mom comes from, right? I gotta go back and read the comics.

Leo656
04-14-2015, 08:20 PM
And Azathoth, Lord Of All Things, sits at the nuclear center of the universe, waiting for the piping of the demonic flute to cease, so He may awaken and devour all that exists.

C'mon.

MsMarvelDuckie
04-14-2015, 10:54 PM
I'll see your Azathoth and raise you an Azmodeus. Heck, maybe I'll raise Malbolge while I'm at it. Azazel? Pazuzu? Ah, heck, let's just all raise some Hells!

As for the topic at hand- I'd like to see Angel or Irma, Leatherhead, or Alopex.

Jephael
04-14-2015, 11:14 PM
I wouldn't bother, MarvelDuckie. The thread derailed a whole 2 pages back.

MsMarvelDuckie
04-15-2015, 12:13 AM
I noticed. :twink: But like any train wreck, I couldn't help looking.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
05-11-2015, 07:37 AM
Casey Jones
Irma
Leatherhead
Utroms

Panda_Kahn_fan
05-12-2015, 09:49 AM
Mona Lisa (fifth mutant female friend!), Kala (Dimenson X resistance leader in a film with Krang as the villain!), Renet (Turtles 3 Time travel done right!), Nobody (angel in basic armor, if it's a street level movie with gang memebers as foes!) lots of choices, for no matter what kind of TMNT film it is!

Lou 500
06-09-2015, 03:48 PM
Leatherhead

Mona Lisa

Metalhead

Ancient One

Professor Honeycut