PDA

View Full Version : [Fan Video] Senpai's fan vids

senpai
04-10-2015, 05:59 PM
Ello. Back in the day I used to make fan videos. And today I found two of my TMNT vids I thought were lost on my old computer. So I uploaded them onto a new youtube account for your viewing pleasure! (If you're into that sorta thing.) Anyway, I'm not sure if I'll ever get back into making videos the way I used to. But here's my first one. The video quality is AWFUL! Sorry for that.

PAN55ILn_SQ

And this was a preview of a full length video I wanted to make, but it probably won't happen. I got a lot going on these days.

auNE5fmsQZI

evan2000
04-13-2015, 04:20 PM
You have wicked cool video editing skills! Excellent job on the audio/video sync and great choices on the transition effects!

If you do complete the full length video I'd love to watch it! :tgrin:

Speaking of fan-made vids, there's one I came across earlier (not mine) that impressed me with the ridiculous amount of lip-sync involved, I mean look at this:

K8MNEYn1Df8

senpai
04-13-2015, 09:49 PM
You have wicked cool video editing skills! Excellent job on the audio/video sync and great choices on the transition effects!

If you do complete the full length video I'd love to watch it! :tgrin:

Speaking of fan-made vids, there's one I came across earlier (not mine) that impressed me with the ridiculous amount of lip-sync involved, I mean look at this:

K8MNEYn1Df8

Thank you very much, Evan! Means a lot to me. Trust me, if and when I finish, you will be the first to know, dude! And thanks for sharing that video. I've never heard of this podcast before. Rob Paulsen is so funny! Was...that him singing in the very beginning of the vid? If so...that is awesome--I mean, regardless Rob's amazing but...yeah, he's running that podcast. Now I'm gonna have to watch it! Thankies! :D

Jephael
04-14-2015, 11:14 AM
Hey senpai, I'm subscribed to your channel and I added that first video to my TMNT playlist.