PDA

View Full Version : What would it have been like for characters who weren't in the 2003 cartoon?

Icebot
04-14-2015, 07:38 AM
I was inspired by the similar thread about the 1987 TMNT cartoon.

What would the characters who were not in the 2003 TMNT cartoon have been like if they were in it, such as The Punk Frogs, Vernon, Lord Dregg, etc.?

neatoman
04-14-2015, 08:34 AM
Given Laird's dislike of Bebop and Rocksteady, I think they would they would only be in one joke episode and then we'd never hear from them again. I'd imagine the episode would be like the Gen stuff from Samurai Tourist or when FW turtles walked into a Pizzeria in Turtles Forever, Bebop and Rocksteady walking around the city being clueless why people are running away from them.

The C6 crew would probably only have one scene, as they would serve little purpose.

Most of the mutants would be hard to explain as I imagine the Utrom would NOT want to create more mutants, both instances of them doing so were accidents. Maybe if the truck incident resulted in more canisters getting lost, or they were created through other methods?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-14-2015, 08:43 AM
Well, Agent Bishop could have gotten his hand on some mutagen and created some mutants of his own to fight the Turtles. Basically like the original Fred Wolf cartoon mini-series (Season 1), except in the more serious style of 2003. Also like the IDW comics.

DarkLightDragon
04-14-2015, 08:57 AM
We'd have a clash between Lotus Blossom and Karai on who's the best morally-ambiguous lady ninja.

MsMarvelDuckie
04-15-2015, 10:55 PM
We'd have a clash between Lotus Blossom and Karai on who's the best morally-ambiguous lady ninja.

Yup, LOL! ^This, exactly!

TurtleFan2012
05-03-2015, 06:01 PM
You guys think Bebop and Rocksteady would be dead in the first episode of the 2003 show? Their bumbling would have cause them their lives. Season 1 Ch'rell was a ruthless killer who would kill his own minions for failure. Unless you are a scientist, or his daughter, he will kill you for disappointing him.

megashredder
06-19-2015, 01:00 AM
I really liked his armor/persona and his chain-flail... If he were in SAINW he would have been a high rnking foot police :)

Wesley
06-19-2015, 11:08 AM
I think there would've been conflict between Dregg and Ch'rell for power, though Ch'rell would probably be more of a threat.

Kronos from the OT episode Split-Second would have been interesting to see.

LeotheLateBloomer
06-28-2015, 06:43 AM
It would have been great to see Rocksteady and Bebop in the series. I believe 4Kids would have done them justice.

Powder
06-28-2015, 11:43 AM
Considering Peter Laird, who hates them, was at the helm, no way.

They'd have completely ruined the show, considering they're Fred Wolf mascots & this series was based on Mirage.

Klunk1234
06-28-2015, 02:10 PM
Gen, a rhino from Usagi's world dressed like Rocksteady in one of episodes of the TMNT.

Foombamaroom
06-28-2015, 02:54 PM
Well, Agent Bishop could have gotten his hand on some mutagen and created some mutants of his own to fight the Turtles. Basically like the original Fred Wolf cartoon mini-series (Season 1), except in the more serious style of 2003. Also like the IDW comics.

My god, that'd be really, really cool.

megashredder
07-07-2015, 10:32 PM
I could imagine him taking &amp accepting bribes by shredder in the Y2k3 sries.

Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
07-15-2015, 02:05 PM
Bebop and Rocksteady would be Purple Dragons