PDA

View Full Version : [Question] Can someone do something about GiveMeBackMyRaphXLeo

Autbot_Benz
04-23-2015, 03:00 PM
I have noticed that all GiveMeBackMyRaphXLeo does is troll in the nick turtles section and sometimes uses inappropriate stuff like turtle hentai and saying that Karai looks like a shemale lesbian. I think that part is insulting to any Trans/Lesbian members that might be here since she used it as an insult. I know it is annoying other members on here too. It also has a weird wanting of a leo raph bromance

plastroncafe
04-23-2015, 03:46 PM
If you haven't started flagging those posts for Mod Review, now might be a good time.

pennydreadful
04-23-2015, 03:50 PM
Dude, I already reported the member's more bigoted comments and politely asked them to not use that kind of language (said request was made outside of the threads, as I didn't want to derail further). Venom has since edited those remarks out.

As far as the rest - yes, they're annoying, but they're obviously a troll looking for attention, so why give it to them? I gather that this person has been reported numerous times by several members - I'm sure the mods are aware of the profile and are keeping an eye on them.

If they stop getting a reaction, they'll likely get bored and go away - it's probably just some dumb kid who has nothing better to do with their time.

Autbot_Benz
04-23-2015, 04:09 PM
ok glad the more venomous posts have been reported. I will try and ignore it.

Jester
04-23-2015, 04:22 PM
They've been reported....oh boy have they. My phone's been blowing up. By the time I look Venom's already gotten them taken care of. He's even been given a written warning from Venom himself (he CCed me the PM). Since he's keeping it up, he could be looking at a temp ban since he seems to have shirked the warning from a mod.....BUT...that's up to Krang or machi as they are the only staff members with power over the (temp) ban-hammer....and I think Krang is the only one who can actually deal a true temp ban. I'll definatly bring him up in the mod thread if Venom or someone else hasn't already.

Autbot_Benz
04-23-2015, 04:24 PM
They've been reported....oh boy have they. My phone's been blowing up. By the time I look Venom's already gotten them taken care of. He's even been given a written warning from Venom himself (he CCed me the PM). Since he's keeping it up, he could be looking at a temp ban since he seems to have shirked the warning from a mod.....BUT...that's up to Krang or machi as they are the only staff members with power over the (temp) ban-hammer....and I think Krang is the only one who can actually deal a true temp ban. I'll definatly bring him up in the mod thread if Venom or someone else hasn't already.

alright sounds good

Leo656
04-23-2015, 04:25 PM
If all else fails...
https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/meme.jpg

Jabroni newbie worse than the facking Virgil, cheeseburger fatass 1000 percent. Humble him Old Country Way!

Papenbrook
04-23-2015, 06:36 PM
Time to feed the troll...

GoldMutant
04-23-2015, 06:48 PM
Time to feed the troll...

Should I call the Youtuber called CuteFuzzyWeasel for this?

CyberCubed
04-23-2015, 11:15 PM
She seems to be one of those yaoi furry fangirls from deviantart/tumblr.

pennydreadful
04-23-2015, 11:23 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y132/Jesterangelo/cybercubed.gif

Candy Kappa
04-24-2015, 03:11 AM
No bromace here. :lol:

http://orig08.deviantart.net/1b2c/f/2015/114/2/9/karai_and_leo_by_candykappa-d8qughn.jpg

Mew
04-24-2015, 04:46 AM

http://orig08.deviantart.net/1b2c/f/2015/114/2/9/karai_and_leo_by_candykappa-d8qughn.jpg
You make that?

Candy Kappa
04-24-2015, 05:54 AM
yup, with the power of having the game models and a 3D program.

snake
04-25-2015, 12:55 PM
Anyone who wants the turtles to f*ck each other is a complete weirdo. Mutant incest isn't okay kids.

Mew
04-25-2015, 02:58 PM
yup, with the power of having the game models and a 3D program.
'Tis good.

MsMarvelDuckie
04-25-2015, 04:50 PM
'Tis good.

Yes it is- and now I want one, too! With Mikey. And a blonde April model.

senpai
04-25-2015, 09:51 PM
Yay! The chick's banned.

pennydreadful
04-25-2015, 11:47 PM
Finally. Remind me to send the mods a gift basket filled with candy and expensive bath products. :D

Autbot_Benz
04-26-2015, 11:47 AM
thank you mods for banning that troll. I owe you a huge cookie

Machias Banshee
04-26-2015, 11:54 AM
Well, the ban is just for one week. We are willing to give people an extra chance. How they act when they return will decide their fate.

Autbot_Benz
05-02-2015, 10:56 PM
well the troll is back lets see if it changes its tune

plastroncafe
05-02-2015, 10:59 PM
I kind of love how much they make people squirm.

Unworthy tinker
05-04-2015, 10:36 AM
Yeah, she definitely hasn't changed her tune. Let's face it, trolls always come back after punishments, just like a little kid. Have they learned anything? Heck no, just that it's fun for them and will do it again. Sorta sad IMO.

Autbot_Benz
05-04-2015, 11:27 AM
Yeah, she definitely hasn't changed her tune. Let's face it, trolls always come back after punishments, just like a little kid. Have they learned anything? Heck no, just that it's fun for them and will do it again. Sorta sad IMO.

you hit the nail right on the head

plastroncafe
05-04-2015, 12:27 PM
I don't find a problem with WHAT they're saying, but rather the frequency with which they say it.

Autbot_Benz
05-04-2015, 12:32 PM
all the troll is doing now is saying nick Karai and Irma are gross and she has a bromance obsession. Also her posts are almost unreadable I think she failed basic English or loves text speak

plastroncafe
05-04-2015, 12:34 PM
Again, I don't have a problem with what they're saying, but rather the frequency with which they post.

Also...I think you're working with a different definition of bromance than I am, because...honestly? There can't be enough bromance in the Nick cartoon. And I'd genuinely would like to see more.

Leo656
05-04-2015, 08:44 PM
Not to be insensitive, but if this person isn't purposely playing a role for attention and to get people riled up, I'm almost positive they have some kind of... "disorder", I guess?

It's almost definitely one or the other, either it's performance art OR there's something askew elsewhere. I'm gradually discovering that there are more than a few posters here who fall into the latter category, which I hadn't previously considered until more recently.

There's nothing "wrong" with that, but it does explain a lot of things. So, color me "enlightened", I guess.

MsMarvelDuckie
05-04-2015, 11:14 PM
Or there's a third option- unknowingly obnoxious and clueless, a la Urkel.

pennydreadful
05-05-2015, 01:41 AM
My vote is still on "troll", personally. We live in an age where everyone has autocorrect on their phones and computers - nobody's spelling could be that consistently atrocious unless they were deliberately putting effort into it.

BubblyShell22
05-06-2015, 07:39 AM
I haven't seen much of this person's posts, but I'd say he/she is a definite troll. And, Plastron, the type of bromance this person is obsessed with isn't just a friends type of thing in case you didn't know. She's obsessed with Leo and Raph being in love with each other in the Turtlecest way. Thought I would clarify that for you.

plastroncafe
05-06-2015, 07:51 AM
just to clarify, it's not my place to tell people how they can or can't play with their dolls.

Autbot_Benz
05-06-2015, 11:44 AM
She's obsessed with Leo and Raph being in love with each other in the Turtlecest way. Thought I would clarify that for you.

http://i60.tinypic.com/24w7xub.gif

turtlecest has no place on this forum I hope she gets fully banned soon

pennydreadful
05-06-2015, 10:15 PM
1. The troll has already said that they're not into tcest.

2. There are plenty of members here who are into it. Last I checked, none of those members were forcing anyone else here to ship it.

3. We're all fans - people enjoy the fandom in different ways. Show some tolerance, ffs.

plastroncafe
05-06-2015, 10:18 PM
But but but....people are playing with their dolls in a way I don't approve of, Penny!!!!!

https://midnightopheliac.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/tumblr_m72gfr8wgu1rqmypj.gif

pennydreadful
05-06-2015, 11:19 PM
http://static.tumblr.com/pz1ng4t/XOOm71sdj/tumblr_m6gl6xxzaf1rwjd5io1_500.gif

BubblyShell22
05-07-2015, 05:28 PM
Well, I just figured that since the person has RaphxLeo in their name that they meant it in a romantic way since that's usually how romantic pairings are addressed such as DonxApril. So that's what I took it as. Personally, I'm not a fan of it myself, but if others are, that's their business.

GoldMutant
05-07-2015, 06:38 PM
I compare the issue similar to the role player Shredder, but miles worse. The person has terrible arguments (I was part of one), insulted others, and just generally waiting to strike and anger us all. It's a typical troll my friends.

I would just place them under ignore, which I did, and continue to report them if they continue this tirade. It is generally angering me, but there's nothing we can do besides reporting. Just don't respond to that person and we shouldn't have problems.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
05-07-2015, 06:46 PM
In general, what is wrong with trolls that they have so much free time to waste like that? I mean, I probably spend too much time here as it is, arguing or discussing or theorizing, but at some point, I have a life so I unplug and go do something else.

I guess trolls really do just live under bridges and eat goats?

GoldMutant
05-07-2015, 06:49 PM
In general, what is wrong with trolls that they have so much free time to waste like that? I mean, I probably spend too much time here as it is, arguing or discussing or theorizing, but at some point, I have a life so I unplug and go do something else.

I guess trolls really do just live under bridges and eat goats?

I believe trolls generally want to get a rise out of anyone with "differing opinions" or just want to upset everyone. If it's an act, I totally understand, but to insult someone or act jerkish really angers me. They want to have their "fun" so I honestly don't know what to say.

Klunk1234
05-07-2015, 09:46 PM
She seems to be one of those yaoi furry fangirls from deviantart/tumblr.

Hey Cyber! I know a particular member that should be ban too. Krang knows about that person, already. It's a bully. Maybe you are talking about that same person.

pennydreadful
05-07-2015, 09:48 PM
As far as trolls go, this one's pretty boring - it was fun to poke with a stick for the first day or two but now it's pretty snore-worthy. All it has to offer is bland repetition with the same 3 or 4 phrases/concepts - it's not even entertaining or original enough to get under anyone's skin anymore. See, here's the conundrum: if it says anything truly offensive, it'll get banned. It's only here for attention, so it wants to avoid a ban - ergo, it has to toe the line in terms of exactly how far it can go with the things it says. The troll hath painted itself into a corner.

I hereby award it zero points. Troll needs to go back to Troll School and learn how to troll properly - I don't think this one even graduated. :lol:

Klunk1234
05-07-2015, 09:59 PM

Wow! You did that! How many hours you had to take to do it.? Looks amazing! Leo's mask should be a little bit darker and the back of Karai hair should be blonde. But that's all. Overall, it's great! Posted in Deviantart.

Candy Kappa
05-08-2015, 12:31 AM
Wow! You did that! How many hours you had to take to do it.? Looks amazing! Leo's mask should be a little bit darker and the back of Karai hair should be blonde. But that's all. Overall, it's great! Posted in Deviantart.

Thanks :) It's the actual models from Out of the Shadows, Karai don't have the blonde neck in the game, and Leo's mask looks like that when the textures are applied, so I might be missing some maps, or some different lighting n the scene.

I only posed Karai (Leo is not rigged) and set up the lighting, took me about an hour since the first attempt crashed the scene. It's not easy to pose the models, they have some weird bones rigged, and to "easily" see the differences between the left side and the right side of the model when animating, the bones are not in color like they normally are (green and red) but the bones on the right side is positioned in oppisite direction, like the upper arm bone is poking straight out from the shoulder and behind the models.

It's rigged just fine though, as fine as you need for a fast paced video game, a little "sloppy" here and there. But it's still a bit distracting hoe the bones are set up. Sadly Karai don't have an animated face, since she have that face plate through the game, but it was great to see that's he still had a full face under there.

BubblyShell22
05-08-2015, 07:05 AM
I had to laugh when the poster was talking about how pizza is unhealthy in the irony thread in the Nick section.