PDA

View Full Version : I wrote a Creepypasta!

Mew
04-23-2015, 05:41 PM
Here it is:http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/I_Didn%27t_Mean_To
Not the best, but a good start, I think.
Please tell me what you think.
Okay Update: 'Twas deleted. I might be able to paste in in text here, IDK.

Mew
04-23-2015, 06:59 PM
Here is is: (Part One)
"I didn't mean to." That short statement is vile. But, he will never be seen again. Never. Nope. We should all be glad he isn't on Earth anymore. You should. He was horrible to me, to a lot of people. I really, really wish I was a kid again. Just an innocent child, no worries in this psycho world we live in. God, I wish I was just a child.
I am a police officer. I work in Pennsylvania. My name Stanley. I was born in the '80's, kid of the 90's. My office is filled with nostalgia. Ninja Turtles, He-Man, Power Rangers, Dragon Ball Z, ect. Yeah, I'm the "geek" of the police force, but everyone looks at my office in awe, remembering their childhoods, so I'm cool with them. Yeah, that is pretty much me, and my life.
I was in my office, reading an old He-Man mini-comic, the ones that came with the figures. It was my favorite, because it had Ram-Man in it. Anyway, My phone was ringing. It was Officer Jonathan, my boss. He said there was an "attempted" murder by my local McDonald's. Alright. I've done this stuff before.

Mew
04-23-2015, 07:01 PM
Part Two:
I hopped in the cop car with Officer Jonathan, and we drove speedily down the the restaurant. We searched the whole building, kitchen, bathroom, everywhere. Nothing. It wasn't that simple. Oh, God no.
We went to the playground area, or the "Ronald McDonald Playpen", to be exact. I instantly felt nostalgic. I went up to a orange tube. Nothing but the smell of sweat and pee. Then the red and blue tubes. Same thing. Then I crawled up the purple tube. I felt a sticky substance upon my hand. Blood. There was a lot of it. Still, nothing new. Well, never in a playground before, no. This was new. I came back out, blood on my uniform, and told Officer Jonathan what was up there. He looked up for himself. He saw the same thing I did. We told the manager, and she closed off the playground. We went back to the police station, and Officer Jonathan went to his office.
Now, two years later, we found evidence. The killer fled to Wisconsin. There, he was arrested by the state police. He went to court.

Mew
04-23-2015, 07:01 PM
Part Three:
And it was videotaped. The killer was Brandon Smith. That ass from school. He bullied me, and it really sucked. The kid he murdered was named Daniel Brown. Smith plead to get out. "I didn't mean to! I really didn't mean to!" Why did he kill children? Because Smith was a psycho. Always was.
So, Jonathan and myself watched the whole 3-hour tape. He was sentenced to death penalty. I don't wish death upon anyone, usually, and I didn't this guy.
But let's pray for all the innocent souls who died. Muslim, Jew, I don't care. Let us pray, and have a moment of silence. Amen.