PDA

View Full Version : Will the Mutanimals expand with new members?

CyberCubed
04-26-2015, 10:46 AM
So the Mutanimals are only a team of 4 so far, but do you think they will expand?

Mondo Gecko is debuting soon, Muckman wants to be a hero, and I'm sure we'll see Napoleon Bonafrog again (he'll probably come to NY alone) at some point. That's 3 potential new members. Maybe Spiderbitez too if he ever shows up again.

Jephael
04-26-2015, 01:31 PM
So the Mutanimals are only a team of 4 so far, but do you think they will expand?

Mondo Gecko is debuting soon, Muckman wants to be a hero, and I'm sure we'll see Napoleon Bonafrog again (he'll probably come to NY alone) at some point. That's 3 potential new members. Maybe Spiderbitez too if he ever shows up again.

I kinda prefer Muckman to be his own thing really, and Spider-bytez is kind of a jerk. I can see Napoleon joining and Mondo Gecko is definitely gonna join since he was one of the original members in the Archie comics.

TigerClaw
04-26-2015, 02:32 PM

I don't think Muckman would be a Mutanimal, Since He's not an animal mutant like they are.

Ashwolf
04-26-2015, 02:36 PM
I don't think Muckman would be a Mutanimal, Since He's not an animal mutant like they are.

so agree w this

TigerClaw
04-26-2015, 02:39 PM
They are called Mutanimals for a reason. :)

Ashwolf
04-26-2015, 02:40 PM
They are called Mutanimals for a reason. :)

got that right :tcool:

Tarris Vaal
04-26-2015, 02:44 PM
You make it sound like the mutanimals are the place the leftover mutants go to die retire :lol:

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
04-26-2015, 05:54 PM
You make it sound like the mutanimals are the place the leftover mutants go to die retire :lol:

That's exactly what it was originally... besides Slash and Leatherhead, the Mutanimals weren't exactly hot commodities on their own. :tlol: