PDA

View Full Version : TMNT (2007) VA Dee Bradley Baker

Raph
04-29-2015, 07:14 AM
Hey dudes and dudettes,

I hope someone can help me out. I have the oppurtunity to get an autograph from Dee Bradley Baker, he did an additional voice on the 2007 TMNT movie. (probably one of the crooks or monsters).
The thing is I found out a lot of the additional voices, but not who Dee Bradley Baker voiced, heck he doesn't even remember anymore).

I was wondering if anyone knows who he voiced on TMNT, so I can send him the correct photo. Many thanks!!!

Jephael
04-29-2015, 05:02 PM
I think he was one of the goons who Knightwatcher tied up in the opening scene. Just use a screen shot of the entire group.

ImmaAxolotl
05-26-2015, 02:06 PM
He also voices Squillium Fancyson and Bubble Bass from SpongeBob Squarepants, as well as Number 4 from Kids Next Door, Daffy Duck from Space Jam, Appa and Momo from Avatar: The Last Airbender, Perry the Platypus from Phineas and Ferb, Cinnamon Bun from Adventure Time, Pabu, Naga, and Tarrlok from the Legend of Korra, Waddles from Gravity Falls, and Lion from Steven Universe, as well as countless other characters. The guy's a legend for voicing animals.