PDA

View Full Version : Finally Holidays! (80s verse)

Pages : [1] 2

Ceres
05-02-2015, 04:50 AM
Basically i search for People who would rp with me.

The plot is basically that the Crew of the Technodrome decides to take vacations after being so stressed out by their arch enemies to finally relax, at least for a while. Its kind of like the European Side Season of the OT Cartoon only with the bad guys.
Now this is easier said as done as flying across Dimension X is not easy and many dangerous as well hilarious situations awaiting them(like the Restaurants for example...the worst of all Dimensions...)
This is more of a parody/fun rp and totally cracked up. If i find a few People who would join this i would be happy :D Original Characters are also welcome just to be clear.

Characters that are needed:

Shredder: (played by me)

Krang: (played by me)

Bebop: (played by) Lethal Lullaby

Rocksteady: (played by) mewmeow

Lord Dregg:

Mung:

Shreeka: (not neccessary but would give a nice touch ;D)

Original Characters:

Witchpanther Saki: (played by) Fang Wolf

Shiro Kame: (played by) Shiro Kame

Mew
05-02-2015, 05:50 AM
Rocksteady please??

Ceres
05-02-2015, 06:30 AM
Rocksteady please??

sure Thing :D I will add you.

Mew
05-02-2015, 07:27 AM
sure Thing :D I will add you.
Thank you! :3

Fang Wolf
05-02-2015, 07:41 AM
Can I join with my Oc: Witchpanther Saki (Mutant Hybrid Redhair Panther -
he have sword of tengu in his paws - He is 2012 Shredder's son
and Master of New Yorks Footclan)?

Ceres
05-02-2015, 07:45 AM
Can I join with my Oc: Witchpanther Saki (Mutant Hybrid Redhair Panther -
he have sword of tengu in his paws - He is 2012 Shredder's son
and Master of New Yorks Footclan)?

Sure, that would be awesome :D We can add him as kind of Dimension Traveller as this rpg Plays in the 80s verse just like in Turtles Forever :) IF this is okay for you.

Fang Wolf
05-02-2015, 07:50 AM
Sure, that would be awesome :D We can add him as kind of Dimension Traveller as this rpg Plays in the 80s verse just like in Turtles Forever :) IF this is okay for you.

Aye..It's okay for me.
As Turtles Forever!

Ceres
05-02-2015, 07:51 AM
Aye..It's okay for me.
As Turtles Forever!

Very well then, welcome in the Team :D

Fang Wolf
05-02-2015, 07:55 AM
Thx..:tsmile:

Lethal Lullaby
05-02-2015, 09:37 AM
I could play Bebop :3

Ceres
05-02-2015, 10:20 AM
I could play Bebop :3

that would be awesome because we could start rpying asap :D I will add you. thank you for playing the part :3

Fang Wolf
05-02-2015, 10:45 AM
When we start?

Ceres
05-02-2015, 11:07 AM
When we start?

I say we can start right now. We have the main characters together, the other ones can come later when the story progresses. :)

Just for short clearance, this plays in the 80s universe but is open for all other verses such as the 2003 and 2012 to clash in. (This is for people who join in later :) )

We are now in Dimension X, the place of the worst restaurants in the whole multiverse as well the home dimension of a well known brain known as Krang and his crew of misfits aka Shredder, Bebop and Rocksteady.

Our Protagonists are fed up with their constant losses to their foes and especially Shredder wished for a little break for once. So one beautiful day they decided to go on vacation...a wonderful idea, isnt it? But one question hangs over them like a big dark cloud...Where to travel at?

Shredder: Alright this is it...i had enough of these blasted Turtles...they defeated us again...

Krang: Well don't look at me, you and your bungling mutants butched it as usual...

Shredder: Of course, now it's my fault again like always.

Krang: Stop your whining and repair our air conditioner already, its hot as hell in here!

Shredder: I just wished...*sigh* for a break. Is that so much to ask for?

Just as Shredder went to repair the air conditioner, Bebop and Rocksteady entered the room with two bags full of chips, munching them with pleasure.

Krang: Well for once you're right with something, we really could use some sort of vacation...

Turning around in his bubble walker Krang glared at the two mutants chewing their snacks loudly.

Fang Wolf
05-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Witchpanther Saki fall down from a portal.
"Where am I? I'm not New York anymore!" He says.

Lethal Lullaby
05-02-2015, 01:36 PM
Bebop threw potato chips in his mouth by the handful. Quite a few of the chips didn't make it in his mouth and laid around him on the ground. He continued munching on the chips unaware that Krang was glaring at him. "Om nom nom."

Ceres
05-02-2015, 02:27 PM
Krang: Bebop, what have i told you about eating chips in the Technodrome? Don't do it, the crumbs lying all over the floor!

The little brain angrily waved around with his tentacles and innerly cursed himself for being so dumb to keep these two dunderheads around.

Shredder took away the chips from Bebop and looked at Rocksteady aiming for his snacks as well. Out of sudden a signal was appearing on the main screen of the Technodrome.

Curiously Shredder looked at it and saw that a stranger seemed to landed on the asteroid they were at the moment. Krang seem to not noticed it at all as he was busy to berate Bebop for his eating habits.

He would look up for that later. For now he would try to repair their air condition and stopping Bebop and Rocksteady from making a totally mess around the Technodrome.

Krang: For the last time, do that again and your comics are gone for good!

As he saw that Bebop didn't even recognized this threat he turned around to Shredder for help.

Shredder: Boys will be boys i guess.

Krang: A little help would be nice here! You know, these are your mutants afterall so take care of them! And fix the

Shredder: I know, i know, i have to fix the air conditioner...i got it by now.

Fang Wolf
05-02-2015, 02:30 PM
Witchpanther take up Sword of Tengu, the blade shine as blue star.
"Shredder, My father what are you?!" He called.

Mew
05-02-2015, 03:09 PM
Rocksteady took another bag of chips and poured them all onto his head, with the intention of them going in his mouth, just like Bebop.

Ceres
05-02-2015, 03:30 PM
Shredder and Krang screamed in unison:

Krang: YOU IMBECILE, LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!! THE FLOOR!!!

Shredder: Why i oughta...

Storming towards Rocksteady to perform some sort of punishment he didn't recognized the signal from before getting more intense. This time Krang saw it and was slightly worried.

Krang: Hold on Shredder, i think i saw someone on the screen, better said a signal from it. We have to check it out.

The alien turned around and tripped over some strayed comic books making him flailing with his tentacles to keep up the balance.

Krang: Thats it...the comics are done for...

He grabbed all of them throwing them away. Out of the comics flew a little prospect right in front of Krangs feet. He picked it up and his face lit up a bit.

Shredder just had finished punishing Rocksteady with some good fitted head butts as he turned to Krang who was eagerly reading a tiny little prospect.

Shredder: Is the signal there again? I saw it before but it was weaker then.

Fang Wolf
05-02-2015, 04:35 PM
Witchpanther smell in air, he feels Shredder's fragrance strong from Technodrome.
So he Jump on Technodrome's Wall. "Shredder, My Father! Now I have found you, my Sensei." He roar so it echoes.
-The Sword of Tengu blade shine as Blue Sun in his paw-

Ceres
05-02-2015, 05:04 PM
Shredder and Krang stopped in their motions as they heard the echo of the roaring outside the Technodrome. A quick glance between each other and they got nervous.

Shredder: We have been attacked! Bebop, Rocksteady, go out and see what's happening out there.

Krang: We really never get a break around here...

This is where Krang remembered the small prospect he read just a few minutes ago.

Krang: I have to show you something while your two mutants are outside to fight the intruder! Look here.

He walked up to Shredder showing him the piece of paper.

Krang: Our chance for a little break...get the drift?

Shredder: We are getting attacked and you're giving me a damn flyer about holidays??? On a second thought...mhhh show me.

Studying it for a few seconds Shredder had to agree taht this would be a really great opportunity to finally have some sort of vacation! Without stress or any green shelled nuisances...

Shredder: Where did you found this?

Krang: In Bebop and Rocksteadys comics, i threw them away and found it! By the way...did you heard what came after the roar? Somebody yelled for you!

Shredder: What?

Krang: Maybe we should go out and check too. Just in case they manage to bungle up stuff as usual!

Fang Wolf
05-02-2015, 05:14 PM
"Give back my Father: Shredder or I turn this thing to ash!
I can smell his fragrance! You Choose! *he take up sword of Tengu*"
Witchpanther Roar again. -He still on to Technodrome's wall.-

Lethal Lullaby
05-02-2015, 05:20 PM
Bebop groaned and whined when his chips were taken away. He watched in horror as Krang disposed of his and Rocksteady's comics. When asked to go see what was going on outside the ship he asked. "Why us?"

Ceres
05-02-2015, 05:48 PM
Shredder: Well because somebody goes berserk outside the Technodrome and somebody who is actually replacable has to check on it! Me or Krang would not suit for this as we're far too important for this cartoon so yeah, go out and look!

Krang: GET OUT! NOW!

He slapped both Bebop and Rocksteady with his tentacles.

Shredder: Were where we again? Oh yeah, the prospect. I say this place looks fine, what do you say?

Krang: Yeah, but i prefer this one here ~

Mew
05-02-2015, 05:50 PM
Rocksteady secretly shows Bebop a comic he had hidden.

Ceres
05-02-2015, 05:54 PM
Out of his eyes Krang saw the comic book that Rocksteady tried to hide and quickly walked over to them.

Krang: Ah as it seems i forgot about one, Thank you, i take this!

with a swift snatch he got the comic and threw it away.

Krang: Now i hate to repeat myself...so get the blazes out of here in the next 5 seconds or i am going to break something here and it will be definitely nothing inorganic!!!!!!

Mew
05-02-2015, 05:58 PM
Rocksteady pokes Krang.
Rocksteady: It feels like Jell-O!

Ceres
05-02-2015, 06:03 PM
Krang:...Shredder, throw them out, now!

Shredder did what he got told to and grabbed both Bebop and Rocksteady and threw them out of the Technodrome.(pretty much like james avery did in The Fresh Prince of Bel Air lol)

Shredder: And don't come back before you haven't clear the sector, got it????

Lethal Lullaby
05-02-2015, 07:38 PM
Soon as he was outside Bebop went to scope the area. "Hello?? Scary stranger-don't come and eat me please??" He says then stops in his tracks seeing Witchpanther. He slowly brough his communicator up to his ear. "Uh boss? It's some sort of cat mutant."

Shiro Kame
05-02-2015, 07:54 PM
Is it too late to join in? I would like to be Shiro Kame in it please. She'd be one of Kraang and Shredder's mutant experiments.

Fang Wolf
05-02-2015, 08:18 PM
Soon as he was outside Bebop went to scope the area.
"Hello?? Scary stranger-don't come and eat me please??" He says then stops in his tracks seeing Witchpanther.
He slowly brough his communicator up to his ear. "Uh boss? It's some sort of cat mutant."

Witchpanther turn his head to Bebop and look at him.
- He takes up the sword of tengu and pointing it toward Bebop. -
{{The blade shines as a star - The blade's blue lights was very beautiful}}
- Witchpanther had foot clan symbol tattooed on his right arm. -

"I want my Beloved father back! *grin* I have smell his fragrance to this thing.
My father name is Oroku Saki A.K.A Shredder." He says to Bebop.

Ceres
05-03-2015, 03:46 AM
Is it too late to join in? I would like to be Shiro Kame in it please. She'd be one of Kraang and Shredder's mutant experiments.

(Alright i will add you)

Ceres
05-03-2015, 03:50 AM
Soon as he was outside Bebop went to scope the area. "Hello?? Scary stranger-don't come and eat me please??" He says then stops in his tracks seeing Witchpanther. He slowly brough his communicator up to his ear. "Uh boss? It's some sort of cat mutant."

Shredder was speechless for once. Where does this mutant came from? In his head a plan was forming. He could use this new specimen in his army!

Shredder: Krang, i think we just found another formidable mutant for our army.

Krang: More Mutants???

Shredder: Yes, this seems to be some sort of cat mutant.

Krang:*sigh* we have to catch it first.

Shredder: Bebop? Listen to me, try to catch the mutant and bring him inside the Technodrome, i want to speak with him!

Krang: And what about our plans for vacation now?

Shredder: Later, we first have to recrute this fella outside. Then we can talk about it. Besides...the more persons we are the more disount we get on our journey at least when we go after the prospect here...heh heh heh.

Krang: I am going to have to pay for it anyway so why you're concerned of discounts, eh? I am the only one who has the money here...

Shredder: Dont start this discussion again.

Krang: I don't see anyone else who brings in money, can you see somebody? Huh? No of course not!

Huffing around Krang crossed his arms and gave Shredder the cold shoulder.

Shiro Kame
05-03-2015, 08:07 AM
Shiro walks into the Technodrome where Shredder and Kraang are, bowing.

Shiro: Master Shredder... Do you have any orders for me?

Ceres
05-03-2015, 08:18 AM
Shiro walks into the Technodrome where Shredder and Kraang are, bowing.

Shiro: Master Shredder... Do you have any orders for me?

Shredder: Ah Shiro, good you're here. Go help Bebop and Rocksteady outside. There is a mutant i would like to hire for us! Try to help these two idiots.

Lethal Lullaby
05-03-2015, 11:07 AM
Bebop looked at Witchpanther a little confused before talking into his Comm. again. "Shredder he says your his father. I didn't know you had a son." He said then pointed a blaster gun at Witchpanther. "Okay you. You're coming with us."

Ceres
05-03-2015, 11:18 AM
Bebop looked at Witchpanther a little confused before talking into his Comm. again. "Shredder he says your his father. I didn't know you had a son." He said then pointed a blaster gun at Witchpanther. "Okay you. You're coming with us."

Shredder: What? I may have gone through a few womans in all these years but a child? I would know about that!!!

Krang snickered about his partners panicked face.

Krang: Way to go Playboy *gurgle*. If he is indeed your son you should have no problem to bring him on our side my dear Shredder...

Shredder: *grumble* Jealous Krang?

Krang: :x

Fang Wolf
05-03-2015, 12:13 PM

Witchpanther raised an eyebrow.
- He jumped down in front of Bebop.

"Ok..I want meet my father....*Evil Shredder smirk*
I hope my father is okay for you skin!"
He says and smirked to Bebop.

Witchpanther put down the sword of tengu the sword back in the sheath.

Shiro Kame
05-03-2015, 02:10 PM
Shiro nods before heading out. There, she bows and greets Witchpanther.

Shiro: Master Shredder would like to see you now please. I hope these two buffoons didn't upset you.

Ceres
05-03-2015, 02:41 PM
Shredder was curious now. Every second this new mutant who called himself a son of him would come through the door. A grin escaped his features and he rubbed his hands together in anticipation.

Soon he would have another mighty mutant at his disposal, what a great day so far!

Shredder: Where are they? I can't wait to see this mysterious guy.

Krang: Your son you mean? *chuckle*

Shredder: He is not my son as i don't have any children at all...you know that.

Krang: What about Karaii and our other creations who turned on us and went haywire around the galaxy? Did you forgot about them? They were your children...

Shredder: They have been "our" children Krang, don't forget it. And it was your fault our kids got crazy and left us for good.

Krang: No Dregg was the guilty party. Stop giving me the fault for all this!!!! I miss them afterall! *sniff* See what you brought me into now? I got all emotional which i hate like nothing else on this godforsaken planet!!!

Shredder: I know but if thats the case why do you always watch this silly soap operas in TV?

Krang: Don't get me riled up on John and Marsha! They're the best and if you would be a bit more active in our partnership we could have such an relationship too! But as the therapist said...we will never grow as partners with your lax attitude.

Both started their arguing again as Shiro came back together with Rocksteady, Bebop and the new mutant in tow.
They bickered so loudly that none of them even recognized the visitors.

Fang Wolf
05-03-2015, 02:48 PM
Shiro nods before heading out. There, she bows and greets Witchpanther.

Shiro: Master Shredder would like to see you now please. I hope these two buffoons didn't upset you.

"No, that two buffoons not upset me, them kind funny.
And what is you name miss? You have loved eyes." Witchpanther said and ask Shiro.
*Curious look at her*

Shiro Kame
05-03-2015, 03:07 PM
Shiro blushes, looking at the ground: I am Shiro Kame.

Fang Wolf
05-03-2015, 03:11 PM
Shiro blushes, looking at the ground: I am Shiro Kame.

"Nice to meet you Shiro Kame,
My name is Witchpanther Saki." Witchpanther says with smile.

Shiro Kame
05-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Shiro smiles back slightly before leading him to the control room of the Technodrome.

Shiro sighs: Not again...they're just like a married couple. *takes a deep breath before shouting* MASTER SHREDDER!!!

Ceres
05-03-2015, 03:16 PM
Just as Shredder wanted to crush something on top of Krangs head he stopped as Shiro entered the room together with the stranger.

He turned around in a second and faced the newcomer with wide eyes.

Shredder: Very well, welcome on board of the Technodrome, i am Shredder and this is my partner Krang, the nagging alien brain.

Krang: Greetings mutant. So you're his son, do i see that right?

He mustered this new guy with sharp eyes.

Shredder: I am sure there is a misunderstanding as i don't have any children(at least not around this time). So tell me stranger, who are you?

Fang Wolf
05-03-2015, 03:38 PM
"My name is Oroku Witchpanther Saki. *Turn to Krang* Yes, I'm Shredder son..
*Show Pics on 2012 Shredder with his blade up, Witchpanther and Karai together*
I have one sister to, her name is Oroku Karai Saki.
Hm, You do not look like the Shredder on the photo,
Maybe you're right that you are not my father...Yes, misunderstanding...
But your scent smells like my father.....

Hm, This is parallel world of mine I think.." Witchpanther says.

Ceres
05-03-2015, 04:32 PM
Shredder: Mhhh this sounds pretty weird for me...but obviously you must come from another timeline or universe...it surprises me though that there is also a Karai in your verse. Say, how am i in your time? As badass like now? *flexes his muscles*

Krang:*rolled with his eyes and nudged Shredders side* Don't make him faint Shredder...

His tone was dripping with sarcasm which did not get unnoticed by Shredder.

Shredder: No matter that, if you are my son in another universe that means you would help me if i asked you for it, am i right?

Krang suddenly had a strange kind of deja vu feeling.

Krang: Is this not the exactly same situation we had a while ago? Remember as this Shredder from another dimension wanted to kill us all?

Shredder: Now that you mention it...true...nevermind. Here is my offer for you, join my troops to support me against the Turtles, our arch enemies!

Shiro Kame
05-03-2015, 04:36 PM
Shiro rolls her eyes: Want me to get the first aid kits ahead of time, or should I wait until we get defeated...? again...

Fang Wolf
05-03-2015, 04:46 PM
"Yes, I come from 2012 timeline...
And My father is cruel man, he let his blade talk.
But he take care about me and Karai..

Hm, Turtles? If they are here in this world?
I Hate Turtles! And Splinter! They must die in my paws!" Witchpanter snarl.

Shiro Kame
05-03-2015, 04:48 PM
Shiro: Caution though. This job has hazards like the dimwits messing our plans up.

Ceres
05-03-2015, 04:57 PM
"Yes, I come from 2012 timeline...
And My father is cruel man, he let his blade talk.
But he take care about me and Karai..

Hm, Turtles? If they are here in this world?
I Hate Turtles! And Splinter! They must die in my paws!" Witchpanter snarl.

Shredder: *proudly* Hah, then your father and i are not so different afterall! Very good, very good. And you also hate the Turtles...is there any better way to begin this day????

Krang: Its already past noon Shredder...that reminds me, John and Marsha begins every second!!!!!!

he quickly walked over the giant screen and switched it on TV Mode.

Shredder:...nevermind. So what do you say, want to join my group until you find a way back into your dimension? Besides of that...we need a few more members for our little journey we plan. Here, we get more credit the more people we are! So if you're agreeing to stay with us for a while you're getting a free vacation on top of it, isnt that great??

Deadly silence filled the room and Shredder cleared his throat.

Shredder: Did i say something wrong???

From the screen came a small cackling which belonged to Krang.

Krang: You know, i think i am going to enjoy this trip way more as i would have expected...*gurgle*

Shredder: Shut up and watch your stupid Soap.

Krang flicked a tentacle at Shredder and continued to watch his beloved opera.

Shiro rolls her eyes: Want me to get the first aid kits ahead of time, or should I wait until we get defeated...? again...

Shredder glanced over Shiro for her witty remark but knew exactly that she was right.

Shredder: Keep your banters for yourself Shiro!

he yelled and tried to calm down.

Fang Wolf
05-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Shredder: *proudly* Hah, then your father and i are not so different afterall! Very good, very good. And you also hate the Turtles...is there any better way to begin this day????

Krang: Its already past noon Shredder...that reminds me, John and Marsha begins every second!!!!!!

he quickly walked over the giant screen and switched it on TV Mode.

Shredder:...nevermind. So what do you say, want to join my group until you find a way back into your dimension? Besides of that...we need a few more members for our little journey we plan. Here, we get more credit the more people we are! So if you're agreeing to stay with us for a while you're getting a free vacation on top of it, isnt that great??

Deadly silence filled the room and Shredder cleared his throat.

Shredder: Did i say something wrong???

From the screen came a small cackling which belonged to Krang.

Krang: You know, i think i am going to enjoy this trip way more as i would have expected...*gurgle*

Shredder: Shut up and watch your stupid Soap.

Krang flicked a tentacle at Shredder and continued to watch his beloved opera.

Witchpanther shrugs. "Yes, Why not, it would be fun..hehe
And I join you group for now until I can return to my own timeline, Shredder."
*Sword of tengu start shine again in sheath*

Shiro Kame
05-03-2015, 05:10 PM
Shiro: What the heck's that? *points at the sword* Why's your sword glowing?

Ceres
05-03-2015, 05:19 PM

Witchpanther shrugs. "Yes, Why not, it would be fun..hehe
And I join you group for now until I can return to my own timeline, Shredder."
*Sword of tengu start shine again in sheath*

Smiling by now Shredder patted Witchpanthers shoulder welcoming him in his army. He also recognized the glowing of this guys sword.

Shredder: That was an easy catch, what do you say Krang????

No response

Shredder: Krang?

Said Brain was sniffing into a handkerchief tears were running down his cheeks.

Shredder: *slapped his forehead*

Shiro Kame
05-03-2015, 05:20 PM
Shiro: He's still watching that stupid soap opera again, isn't he?

Ceres
05-03-2015, 05:29 PM
Shiro: He's still watching that stupid soap opera again, isn't he?

Shredder relucantly nodded and wished for a something more manly partner instead of such an effiminated brain like Krang.

Shredder: Its alright Krang, they are not even real so you can stop your whining!

Krang: *sniff* SHUT UP, THEY ARE GOING TO GET DIVORCED YOU EMOTIONLESS DUNCE!

Shredder: So what? Its just a tv show, get over it.

Shredder: So Witchpanther, what is this sword made of? It glows so brightly!

Lethal Lullaby
05-03-2015, 05:29 PM
(Sorry what's going on. Lost already lol)

Ceres
05-03-2015, 05:31 PM
(Sorry what's going on. Lost already lol)

(basically Witchpanther agreed to join 80s Shredders army and to go with them on the vacation. There was some emotional stuff and now we're at the plot again lol. So you don't have missed much)

Fang Wolf
05-03-2015, 05:35 PM
Shiro: What the heck's that? *points at the sword* Why's your sword glowing?

"It is mystical sword from the ancient time, it is loaded with excess mystical energy.
Therefore, it glows like it does now. Hm, its power can destroy the entire city with a single flash, Shiro-chan.

*Turn to Shredder* Hm Thx.."

Shiro Kame
05-03-2015, 05:36 PM
Shiro just blinks at what she just heard.

Ceres
05-03-2015, 05:39 PM
Shredder: This can get kind of interesting...*spoke more to himself as to the others*

Krang: SHREDDER, bring me some more paper boxes, i am out of them...*sniff*

Shredder: Shiro, get Krang his tissues before he starts to rile me up completely.

Shiro Kame
05-03-2015, 05:40 PM
Shiro nods: Yes, Master Shredder.

Shiro got 6 boxes of tissues and brought them up to Kraang.

Shiro: You tissues, Kraang.

Ceres
05-03-2015, 05:45 PM
Krang: Oh so the fine Mr.Shredder is to busy to bring them himself? *sniff* And here i thought we're partners who care for each other!!!!

he nearly yelled these words making Shredder cringe in despair.

Shredder: Dear god stop your damn nagging already! You hate me remember? You just said it yesterday. So why should i even bother to bring you something?? Huh? Tell me!

Krang: Stop screaming at me...i am not deaf...*sniff* just leave me alone.

Shredder: With pleasure. Excuse me for short Witchpanther, i need to refresh myself, i am back within a few minutes.

he growled hurrying into the bathroom shutting the door with unbelievable strenght.

Krang: Stupid moronic metalhead...

Fang Wolf
05-03-2015, 05:48 PM
Shredder: With pleasure. Excuse me for short Witchpanther, i need to refresh myself, i am back within a few minutes.

Witchpanther raises an eyebrow only.

Shiro Kame
05-03-2015, 05:48 PM
Shiro: Actually, it's because he knows that this show is rubbish, and because he just wanted one of his henchmutants to suffer from it, and I have a better tolerance for it. *turns to leave*

Ceres
05-03-2015, 05:50 PM
Shredder: (from the bathroom) I HEARD THAT!

Krang: (defensive) its not stupid at all...*pouting*

Shiro Kame
05-03-2015, 05:52 PM
Shiro: Um...it's been suffering from season rot ever since the original writer signed rights over to someone else and left.

Ceres
05-03-2015, 05:55 PM
Krang covered his ears protective

Krang: I AM NOT LISTENING!!! LALALALALALALALALLALALALALA

unaware how ridiuculous he sounded Krang made himself pretty much to a laughing number.

*shredder just came back*

Shredder: Thats better. Now where are Rocksteady and Bebop? I can't see them! Where are those two dunderheads?

Shiro Kame
05-03-2015, 05:56 PM
Shiro sighs as she returns to where Shredder is.

Shiro: How long has he been watching that show since you met him?

Fang Wolf
05-03-2015, 06:06 PM
Witchpanther take up other photo on his Shredder Mother
(She look like 2012 Shredder, same blades, dress like him and same helmet.
But she have slime beautiful female body. *Hybrid Celestial black panther with red evil eyes*)

"Mother, You might like this shredder, he more of your kind of men." Witchpanther says with smile.

Shiro Kame
05-03-2015, 06:14 PM
Shiro: That your mother, Witchpanther?

Fang Wolf
05-03-2015, 06:15 PM
Shiro: That your mother, Witchpanther?

"Yes, she dress like my father..."

Shiro Kame
05-03-2015, 06:17 PM
Shiro: I see...

Lethal Lullaby
05-03-2015, 08:19 PM
Bebop decided to go mess around in one of the rooms in the Technodrome. "Ooh. What's all these buttons do?" He asks about to touch them.

Shiro Kame
05-03-2015, 08:20 PM
Shiro: Bebop, don't touch anything, you moron! You wanna blow us up to Kingdom Come?!

Lethal Lullaby
05-03-2015, 09:04 PM
"But miss Shiro!! They're so colorful and pretty!" Bebop says almost whining.

Shiro Kame
05-03-2015, 09:07 PM
Shiro: Don't. touch. ANYTHING!

Ceres
05-04-2015, 07:52 AM
Shiro sighs as she returns to where Shredder is.

Shiro: How long has he been watching that show since you met him?

Shredder: Always, since i met him so many years ago. In the meanwhile they are in their third reruns already...

Fang Wolf
05-04-2015, 08:04 AM
Witchpanther sit down on floor and look at photos on: his Mother, Father, Sis and himself.
"Mother, you will like this place I think..and You might like this shredder, he more of your kind of men." He says when he look on Photos.

Ceres
05-04-2015, 08:24 AM
Out of sudden the soap was interrupted by a news bulletin from Dimension X, more like a commercial break.

It featured an tropical planet in Dimension X with the galaxys biggest waterparks, hotels and all that fancy stuff. The whole planet was an only holiday paradise.

Shredder: Hey, this sounds nice. And not so far away as it seems!

Krang: Oh and they also have all-inclusive service and whirlpools.

Shredder turned around to Witchpanther and smiled.

Shredder: Do you like tropical planets? Waterparks? You sure will have fun.

Krang quickly wrote up the details of the commercial and grinned. But there was one problem, how would they drive to this place? The Technodrome was out of power...

Krang: How will we travel Shredder? Our home has no fuel at all!

Shredder: Didn't you mentioned once that your older brother has some sort of space trailer? You know like the camping trailers on earth just designed for the universe!? We are 6 persons all together, i think the space would be big enough.

Krang: You know i can't stand my brother Shredder...

Shredder: Come on, do it for us, Krang. For me.

A rare smile came over his lips to Krang who hesitately agreed.

Krang: Alright alright, have it your way.

Shredder: Shiro you're coming with us too, this is kind of a business trip so everyone has to attend!

Shiro Kame
05-04-2015, 08:28 AM
Shiro: How do I get the feeling this won't end well like last new year's eve?

Fang Wolf
05-04-2015, 08:28 AM
Witchpanther smile back. "I like tropical places and waterparks...
I Wish my Mother was here to meet you, Shredder...She like other kinds of Shredders (Men) to.
hehee..." Witchpanther says.

Ceres
05-04-2015, 09:06 AM
Shiro: How do I get the feeling this won't end well like last new year's eve?

Shredder: What happened? I have a total black out for this day!

Krang blushed well knowing what happened.

Krang: some things better stay a secret.

Witchpanther smile back. "I like tropical places and waterparks...
I Wish my Mother was here to meet you, Shredder...She like other kinds of Shredders (Men) to.
hehee..." Witchpanther says.

Shredder looked to Witchpanther and raised an eyebrow. He glanced at teh picture in his hands.

Shredder: Well every woman would like to meet up with me, be it Utrom or human, no one can't get enough from the Shredder!!! Yahahahaha

Fang Wolf
05-04-2015, 09:24 AM
Shredder looked to Witchpanther and raised an eyebrow. He glanced at teh picture in his hands.

Shredder: Well every woman would like to meet up with me, be it Utrom or human, no one can't get enough from the Shredder!!! Yahahahaha

"Hehee, she will give you nightmare, Shredder.
My Mother is not human or utrom. She is rare Hybrid Celestial black panther with two Nightmare eyes,
Her fur shine as star & moon together under the armor as look like my father's armor.

But she love to meet other Shredders from other timeline.
So she wanted to kraang from my (2012) timeline to build a portal to other timelines..." Witchpanther smirked.

Ceres
05-04-2015, 10:00 AM
"Hehee, she will give you nightmare, Shredder.
My Mother is not human or utrom. She is rare Hybrid Celestial black panther with two Nightmare eyes,
Her fur shine as star & moon together under the armor as look like my father's armor.

But she love to meet other Shredders from other timeline.
So she wanted to kraang from my (2012) timeline to build a portal to other timelines..." Witchpanther smirked.

Krang: Kraang? There is a species like mine in your homeworld? Interesting.

Shredder: The only thing i really needed right now, more brainiacs like Krang. But this dimensional portal sounds truly magnificent and usable.

Fang Wolf
05-04-2015, 10:13 AM
Krang: Kraang? There is a species like mine in your homeworld? Interesting.

Shredder: The only thing i really needed right now, more brainiacs like Krang. But this dimensional portal sounds truly magnificent and usable.

"Yes, They have alliance with the Foot Clan, Krang.
But they have very high technology.

Yes, It's is magnificent. *hehe* It is powered with rare energy crystals.
You can travel through many timelines with it.
*smile* My Mother will soon travel through many timelines with it...."

Shiro Kame
05-04-2015, 11:38 AM
Shiro: Do they torture people with horrid soap operas?

Fang Wolf
05-04-2015, 11:41 AM
Shiro: Do they torture people with horrid soap operas?

"No...they dont..." Witchpanther says with smile.

Ceres
05-04-2015, 12:10 PM
Krang: I Wont allow any more thrashing of my favourite opera, got that? Watch your tongue Shiro...

Shredder: Calm down, it was just a joke. Besides that, the whole story with these crystals is very interesting to me. Is there a chance of seeing them in persona? I would die to see these bad boys.

Krang: I am sick of people making fun over me because of my favourite shows! I don't need to hear those insults from the once of you or anyone else.

Shredder: *annoyed* just call your brother already and ask him for his trailer, i don't want to waste lot of time anymore. Before these blasted Turtles attack us again we need a break!

Krang: Fine...whatever.

*goes to call his brother muttering unintelligible words which were aimed at Shredder.*

Fang Wolf
05-04-2015, 12:22 PM
Shredder: Calm down, it was just a joke. Besides that, the whole story with these crystals is very interesting to me. Is there a chance of seeing them in persona? I would die to see these bad boys.

"Yes, If you want see this rare energy crystals *hehe* so you must talk to my mother, Lady Nightmare Shredder..
But she is 2012 timeline for now, Shredder" Witchpanther says. *show photo on rare Energy Crystals*

Ceres
05-04-2015, 01:42 PM
"Yes, If you want see this rare energy crystals *hehe* so you must talk to my mother, Lady Nightmare Shredder..
But she is 2012 timeline for now, Shredder" Witchpanther says. *show photo on rare Energy Crystals*

Shredder: I see but the photos are good for first lookings! *got pictures* Mhh yes indeed, interesting as i thought.

Krang: Let me see too! Maybe we can use them later as fuel for the Technodrome as well!

Shredder: Here.

Shredder showed Krang the picture and the brain oh'ed a few times. Krang knew these crystals and their power.

Krang: Oh by the way...my brother gave his okay, we can use his space vehicle for our trip.

Shredder: Wonderful, here, your pictures i give you back. Keep them and i want to talk with your mother later on if she really comes through this portal!

Shiro Kame
05-04-2015, 01:47 PM
Shiro sighs: This can only end well like the last 50 failed attempts to get power for the technodrome.

Fang Wolf
05-04-2015, 02:29 PM
Shredder: I see but the photos are good for first lookings! *got pictures* Mhh yes indeed, interesting as i thought.

Krang: Let me see too! Maybe we can use them later as fuel for the Technodrome as well!

Shredder: Here.

Shredder showed Krang the picture and the brain oh'ed a few times. Krang knew these crystals and their power.

Krang: Oh by the way...my brother gave his okay, we can use his space vehicle for our trip.

Shredder: Wonderful, here, your pictures i give you back. Keep them and i want to talk with your mother later on if she really comes through this portal!

"Thx...*take Photo*"
Yes, she will eventually travel through here soon enough.."

Ceres
05-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Shiro sighs: This can only end well like the last 50 failed attempts to get power for the technodrome.

Shredder: well this here is a special episode so i think we could go through with it pretty much without failure.

Shiro Kame
05-04-2015, 03:02 PM
Shiro: Fair enough.

Mew
05-04-2015, 03:08 PM
Rocksteady wiggles around on the ground, having a seizure from a light he sees coming down.

Lethal Lullaby
05-05-2015, 12:26 AM
"Uh boss? Why is Rocksteady shaking like that?" Bebop asks watching Rocksteady have his seizure.

Ceres
05-05-2015, 08:21 AM
Shredder: Don't worry, it has something to do with his mutation. It shaked up a certain part of his brain which gives him sometimes epileptical fits. I think it was triggered by certain lights i think.

Krang: Does it stop?

Shredder: Well normally it does, but sometimes there is a chance of a continuing of the seizure which would be not good at all.

Krang: WHere do you know all that stuff?

Shredder: I watched Scrubs, there is nothing better on TV as this series to know a bit more about your body. As Ninja this is essential.

Shredder gave Rocksteady a headbutt.

Shredder: Calm down, its okay.

Krang: Do something Shredder, he makes the floor all dirty and i don't want to clean up again.

Fang Wolf
05-06-2015, 07:47 AM
Witchpanther sit down and look at Sword of Tengu's blade.
"Hm, why you shine now?" He ask himself.

Ceres
05-06-2015, 09:18 AM
Witchpanther sit down and look at Sword of Tengu's blade.
"Hm, why you shine now?" He ask himself.

Shredder: Why does your sword glows all the time? What does it mean?

Krang: Maybe it glows every time he has a good idea, who knows!

Fang Wolf
05-06-2015, 09:23 AM
"It lights up when the supercharge of energy, so I have unloaded this charge.
+ It also alerts me of danger! *hehee...*

I need unload it, So now it will sound like hell..." Witchpanther says.

Ceres
05-06-2015, 09:33 AM
"It lights up when the supercharge of energy, so I have unloaded this charge.
+ It also alerts me of danger! *hehee...*

I need unload it, So now it will sound like hell..." Witchpanther says.

Shredder: Fascinating...my fingers get itchy for this...i want such a sword too!

Krang: Try to buy one at Dimension X Best Buy.

Shredder: Quit the jokes Krang. You know how much i love swords, i am a sucker for them.

Fang Wolf
05-06-2015, 09:42 AM
Witchpanther go outside and hold up Sword of Tengu.
When he swings the sword of tengu, so a giant blue energy wave coming out of the blade -
All as giant blue energy wave hits disappears: Lots of landscape disappears in wave way -
It leaves not even left the ground, just a really big crater remained - 1000 meter big.

"You see that, Shredder?"

Ceres
05-06-2015, 09:47 AM
Witchpanther go outside and hold up Sword of Tengu.
When he swings the sword of tengu, so a giant blue energy wave coming out of the blade -
All as giant blue energy wave hits disappears: Lots of landscape disappears in wave way -
It leaves not even left the ground, just a really big crater remained - 1000 meter big.

"You see that, Shredder?"

Shredder was awestruck at this sight and nearly collapsed. Krang was amazed about the utter strength of this sword and thought of the possibilites if in right use.

Krang: Impressive i say. Very impressive. You nearly destroyed half of this android!

Shredders eyes began to glance as he finally grasped the concept of this awesome sword.

Shredder: I can't believe it.

Fang Wolf
05-06-2015, 09:53 AM
Witchpanther put down the sword into the sheath again.
"Hey, portal open there! *point to A portal opens* You see it?" He called.

A portal opens a short distance away, two dress as Shredders goes out from portal.
(Lady Nightmare and 2012 Shredder)

Ceres
05-06-2015, 10:08 AM
Witchpanther put down the sword into the sheath again.
"Hey, portal open there! *point to A portal opens* You see it?" He called.

A portal opens a short distance away, two dress as Shredders goes out from portal.
(Lady Nightmare and 2012 Shredder)

Shredder: What in blazes???

Krang: Seems we need far more space as first thought...

Shredder: A dimensional sword...with the ability to transport people back and forth...amazing.

As he saw the two beings come out of the portal he had to look twice.

Krang: And here i thought Shredders outfit was ridiculous.

Shiro Kame
05-06-2015, 10:10 AM
Shiro: Didn't you try something like that in one episode already?

Fang Wolf
05-06-2015, 10:17 AM
"This is my Father and Mother from 2012 Timeline..." Witchpanther says with smile.

Shredder drag up his Long sharp blades from his Tekkō-kagi, (手甲鉤).
Lady Nightmare hade one crystal with her, hanging around her neck.

Ceres
05-06-2015, 10:36 AM
Shiro: Didn't you try something like that in one episode already?

Krang: Yeah we did but i guess we suffer from the sickness called "Episode Amnesia" and in Shredders case its extremely severe.

Shredder:*ignoring Krangs remark* This is far greater what i ever had experienced in my whole life.

He walked up to the Shredder(12 verse) and the female exactly looking like him.

Watching them from top to down Shredder tried to grasp the fact that now at least 3 versions of him were in this time.

Fang Wolf
05-06-2015, 10:44 AM
Shredder (12 verse) Raises an eyebrow.
He have still his Long sharp blades from his Tekkō-kagi front of Shredder (80 verse).
"And who are you? Should you imagine me in this timeline?" He ask.

Lady Nightmare look around.
Her tail shine as star/moon shine.

Shiro Kame
05-06-2015, 11:36 AM
Shiro: Shall I get our guests some refreshments, Master Shredder?

Ceres
05-06-2015, 04:00 PM
Shiro: Shall I get our guests some refreshments, Master Shredder?

Shredder: What a question is that? Of course, bring them whatever they want and bring on the best sake my chateu has to offer. *rubs his hands*

Welcome alltogether, my name is Shredder, as you may know already. I welcome you to this dimension and on board of the Technodrome!

Krang: This sounds exactly like an air-line call *croak*. Bebop and Rocksteady shall bring on some snacks too as i am kind of hungry by now. I am sure our guests will have enlightment in some refreshings. Oh and by the way...does Rocksteady still seize like before?

Shredder: Uhhh good question*sweats* You know, maybe we should let Rocksteady rest a bit, for a while i guess.

Shiro Kame
05-06-2015, 07:03 PM
Shiro later came back with some soda, sake, tea, and coffee.

Fang Wolf
05-08-2015, 05:41 AM
"Honey, Take down you blade, they not enemy." Lady says to Shredder (12 verse)
Shredder (12 verse) draw in his long sharp blades into Tekkō-kagi.
"Well then.." He turn to Shiro. "Sake to me.." Shredder (12 verse) says to Shiro.

Witchpanther come up behide Shredder (80 verse).
"Will you not ask my mother about crystals...
Hehee, Maybe you should talk to her alone about Crystals." He whispered to him.

Shiro Kame
05-08-2015, 07:23 AM
Shiro serves Shredder 2012 his Sake.

Ceres
05-08-2015, 01:52 PM
"Honey, Take down you blade, they not enemy." Lady says to Shredder (12 verse)
Shredder (12 verse) draw in his long sharp blades into Tekkō-kagi.
"Well then.." He turn to Shiro. "Sake to me.." Shredder (12 verse) says to Shiro.

Witchpanther come up behide Shredder (80 verse).
"Will you not ask my mother about crystals...
Hehee, Maybe you should talk to her alone about Crystals." He whispered to him.

Shredder nodded and walked up to Withpanthers mother with a winning smile.

Shredder: My dear i would like to have a little chit-chat with you if you don't mind. Your son here spoke of something called Energy Crystals and it bounds to happen that i am really interested in them.

He looked at her and had to admit that this woman had certain qualities on her but quickly forgot about that as his 12 verse version gave him a glaring look.

Krang: My my, are you going to just flirt around or finally go talk with her Shredder?

Shiro Kame
05-08-2015, 01:57 PM
Shiro whispers to Shredder: She's married, and her Shredder looks like he'll pound you into paste if you make any moves on his wife.

Shiro then went up to Witchpanther and the lady.

Shiro: Is there anything I can get you. *holds up her tray of beverages*

Ceres
05-08-2015, 02:12 PM
Shiro whispers to Shredder: She's married, and her Shredder looks like he'll pound you into paste if you make any moves on his wife.

Shredder: (whispers back) You don't think i know that? I am only interested in these crystals, nothing else. And i could beat this cheap version of me with a hand tied behind my back.

Krang:Hey actually intimidating Shredder, i would not let your wife talk with my Shredder if i were you! He is a known playboy and likes to flirt with woman and brains of all kinds...*glares at him jealousy*

Shredder: Oh are we jealous Krang?

Krang: Jealous that you not shared a bed with me for the last three months? Or that you simply forgot my birthday without even apologizing after you found out you missed it? I DONT THINK SO! OR MAYBE I AM.

All eyes were on the alien brain.

Krang: What? *deadpan*

Fang Wolf
05-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Shredder nodded and walked up to Withpanthers mother with a winning smile.

Shredder: My dear i would like to have a little chit-chat with you if you don't mind. Your son here spoke of something called Energy Crystals and it bounds to happen that i am really interested in them.

He looked at her and had to admit that this woman had certain qualities on her but quickly forgot about that as his 12 verse version gave him a glaring look.

Krang: My my, are you going to just flirt around or finally go talk with her Shredder?

Lady Nightmare look at him.
"Of course we can talk.
Oh, So you are interested in these purple energy crystals?

Hehe, you name is Oroku Saki, Right?
Same as Shredder (2012 verse)" She ask and says.

- Her Tail touching the floor, it shines like a star / moon together.
- It's Move Back and forth on the floor

"Coke for me..Shiro..." Witchpanther says and smile.
"Hm, I take Sake..." Lady Says.

Shiro Kame
05-08-2015, 02:18 PM
Shiro looked at Kraang: Careful, or they may pull this show offair for unfortunate implications that would prevent this show from being aired in other countries.

Ceres
05-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Lady Nightmare look at him.
"Of course we can talk.
Oh, So you are interested in these purple energy crystals?

Hehe, you name is Oroku Saki, Right?
Same as Shredder (2012 verse)" She ask and says.

- Her Tail touching the floor, it shines like a star / moon together.
- It's Move Back and forth on the floor

"Coke for me..Shiro..." Witchpanther says and smile.
"Hm, I take Sake..." Lady Says.

Shredder: Follow me back into the Technodrome. My quarters have a nicely decorated interior which sure will suit you my lady. *he bowed and kissed her hand leading her back inside.

Krang just stared at the two in disgust and turned to Shredder(12 verse).

"So...are there other beings like me in your timeline? It must be as unique i am..."

Shiro Kame
05-08-2015, 02:22 PM
Shiro serves Witchpanther and his mother their drinks.

Ceres
05-08-2015, 02:27 PM
Shiro looked at Kraang: Careful, or they may pull this show offair for unfortunate implications that would prevent this show from being aired in other countries.

Krang: Nonsense, the kids don't even know what i was talking about. They're too dumb for that. *he sneered*

Shiro Kame
05-08-2015, 02:29 PM
Shiro: Just be careful. This is supposed to be a mostly G cartoon.

Fang Wolf
05-08-2015, 02:30 PM
Shredder: Follow me back into the Technodrome. My quarters have a nicely decorated interior which sure will suit you my lady. *he bowed and kissed her hand leading her back inside.

Lady go with Shredder inside.
"Wow.." Lady says when they was inside.
Her tiger ears lift of curiosity under the helmet.

Krang just stared at the two in disgust and turned to Shredder(12 verse).

"So...are there other beings like me in your timeline? It must be as unique i am..."

"Yes, It's is...They look same as you.." Shredder (12 verse) responded.
He look after Shredder (80 verse) and Lady Nightmare.

"If he try someting with my mistress so come he know was real pain is." Shredder (12 verse) Snarl.

Witchpanther take his Coke: Shiro, how long have you work here?

Shiro Kame
05-08-2015, 02:33 PM
Shiro: Ever since my mutation a few years ago.

Ceres
05-08-2015, 02:35 PM
Lady go with Shredder inside.
"Wow.." Lady says when they was inside.
Her tiger ears lift of curiosity under the helmet.

"Yes, It's is...They look same as you.." Shredder (12 verse) responded.
He look after Shredder (80 verse) and Lady Nightmare.

"If he try someting with my mistress so come he know was real pain is." Shredder (12 verse) Snarl.

Witchpanther take his Coke: Shiro, how long have you work here?

Krang: You have my permission to beat him if you like...he deserves it. *groak*

Fang Wolf
05-08-2015, 02:38 PM
Shiro: Ever since my mutation a few years ago.

WP: Oh, You was human before?
Ok, So long...:tsmile:

Krang: You have my permission to beat him if you like...he deserves it. *groak*

Shredder (2012) noded.
"If so, it would be a pleasure..."

Shiro Kame
05-08-2015, 02:39 PM
Shiro: Yes, I was once a human.

Fang Wolf
05-08-2015, 03:05 PM
Shiro: Yes, I was once a human.

WP: Ah, You will missing to be human or?

Shiro Kame
05-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Shiro: I stopped caring since it was unlikely that I could be turned back considering the turtles stole the only weapon we have capable of doing that...But I sure would love to rip out that Vernon Fenwick and Burne Thompson's vocal cords to stop them from saying slander about mutants on national TV...

Fang Wolf
05-09-2015, 04:42 AM
" Oh, I was born like this.
I Find Sword of Tengu when I was 7 Year old, I use it since I was seven." Witchpanther says.

Ceres
05-09-2015, 05:06 AM
Inside the Technodrome Shredder and his female guest were sitting in Shredders room and talked about everything just not about the crystals. He was so smitten with her presence that somehow he nearly forgot what he wanted to ask her anyway.

Shredder: If i am allowed to say that, you're quiet charming. I enjoy our talk so far. But we still need to talk about these crystals so why don't you tell me about them?

He took a sip of his sake and looked her deep in her eyes.

Fang Wolf
05-09-2015, 08:49 AM
Inside the Technodrome Shredder and his female guest were sitting in Shredders room and talked about everything just not about the crystals.
He was so smitten with her presence that somehow he nearly forgot what he wanted to ask her anyway.

Shredder: If i am allowed to say that, you're quiet charming.
I enjoy our talk so far. But we still need to talk about these crystals so why don't you tell me about them?

He took a sip of his sake and looked her deep in her eyes.

Lady's panther ears lift of curiosity under the helmet.
She look more curiosity cat on him.

"We use crystals for our defense, so no one can break into the Foot Clan's headquarters when the force field is activated.
Our Katanas forged with more powerful crystal - Make blade unbreakable and strong..
They be more like Sword of Tengu's energy power - But not as powerful as the sword of Tengu is.

The portal is run with such crystals, more powerful level.
So we can travel to other Timelines as like this one.

And Kraang are developing crystals to the next level, a stronger level
So, we will have a stronger level of all the things we use crystals in.

*smile* One crystal could power Technodrome to the time end, without running out of energy.
It could upgrade Technodrome to more deadly machine." Lady tell him with smile under her mask..

Ceres
05-09-2015, 09:40 AM
Lady's panther ears lift of curiosity under the helmet.
She look more curiosity cat on him.

"We use crystals for our defense, so no one can break into the Foot Clan's headquarters when the force field is activated.
Our Katanas forged with more powerful crystal - Make blade unbreakable and strong..
They be more like Sword of Tengu's energy power - But not as powerful as the sword of Tengu is.

The portal is run with such crystals, more powerful level.
So we can travel to other Timelines as like this one.

And Kraang are developing crystals to the next level, a stronger level
So, we will have a stronger level of all the things we use crystals in.

*smile* One crystal could power Technodrome to the time end, without running out of energy.
It could upgrade Technodrome to more deadly machine." Lady tell him with smile under her mask..

Shredder snapped out of his trance and the biggest smile possible appeared on his face.

Shredder: Seriously? You could do that? I mean thats very generous of you Lady Nightmare.

In his head he listed up all the things they could do with these crystals and could not hide a chuckle.

Shredder: Krang will be totally happy if he hears that. We always have huge problems with our energy sources...By the way...you think it would be possible to make such an energy sword for me too? I am a sucker for swords...

Fang Wolf
05-09-2015, 09:54 AM
Shredder snapped out of his trance and the biggest smile possible appeared on his face.

Shredder: Seriously? You could do that? I mean thats very generous of you Lady Nightmare.

In his head he listed up all the things they could do with these crystals and could not hide a chuckle.

Shredder: Krang will be totally happy if he hears that. We always have huge problems with our energy sources...By the way...you think it would be possible to make such an energy sword for me too? I am a sucker for swords...

"Maybe I can if you manage to make me extremely pleased on this holiday..
Heheh, So we might have a deal, Shredder (80 verse)
Have we a Deal?" She says with curiosity cat look on him.

Ceres
05-09-2015, 10:12 AM
"Maybe I can if you manage to make me extremely pleased on this holiday..
Heheh, So we might have a deal, Shredder (80 verse)
Have we a Deal?" She says with curiosity cat look on him.

Shredder was confused...where did she know about the holiday? Probably her son must had tell her...either way what does she meant with pleasing her??? A soft touch of pink came up on his cheeks thankfully covered by his mask.

Shredder: We have a deal, Milady. We have a deal...Maybe we should go outside again to join your husband now, not that he may come to wrong thoughts about us.

Fang Wolf
05-09-2015, 10:28 AM
Shredder was confused...where did she know about the holiday? Probably her son must had tell her...either way what does she meant with pleasing her??? A soft touch of pink came up on his cheeks thankfully covered by his mask.

Shredder: We have a deal, Milady. We have a deal...Maybe we should go outside again to join your husband now, not that he may come to wrong thoughts about us.

"Good..Saki..
"Yes, you have right...
Let go outside then.." Lady says..

Lady Nightmare begin to go to door.
She smile under her mask: Now she got him something to think about. :P

Outside Shredder (2012) Stay with Krang & Witchpanther..
Witchpanther Saki: My Mother uses certainly him as a scratching post for the occasion.

Shiro Kame
05-09-2015, 10:47 AM
Shiro: Um...a scratching post...?

Ceres
05-09-2015, 11:31 AM
Krang: What in blazes are they doing inside so long?? *crosses his arms*

Just as he wanted to walk towards the Technodrome Shredder and Lady Nightmare returned laughing.

Krang: If you're talking over the devil he appears...*short pause* Where the hell you were so long Shredder?

Shredder: Calm your tentacles Krang, i just discussed certain topics with this lady here, one of these topics was the energy crystals who could be used to power up our Technodrome till hell freezes over! She would upgrade our vehicle with these bad boys. Aint that great?

Krang was surprised but giddy. An energy source with unlimited power...their dreams would come true.

Shredder: You really have a lovely wife Oroku. It's a pleasure to talk with her.

Shiro Kame
05-09-2015, 11:36 AM
Shiro rolls her eyes. Sounded like a couple familiar failed plans.

Shiro: I wonder how long until we lose that new power source AGAIN...

Ceres
05-09-2015, 12:01 PM
Shiro rolls her eyes. Sounded like a couple familiar failed plans.

Shiro: I wonder how long until we lose that new power source AGAIN...

Shredder gave Shiro a headbutt.

Shredder: No negative thoughts now. Its a bad omen if you say things like this.

Krang: She is right probably, with our luck its only a matter of time until we loose again.

Shiro Kame
05-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Shiro rubbed her head as she sat on the ground.

Shiro: Well, it's happened for over 7 seasons already. Besides, I wasn't in those episodes. I doubt I can jinx something by saying something like that.

Fang Wolf
05-09-2015, 12:22 PM
Shredder: You really have a lovely wife Oroku. It's a pleasure to talk with her.

"Thx, yes she is lovely Kitty with blades..
And You have only Talk to her?" Shredder (2012) ask.
He draw up his long sharp blades from his Tekkō-kagi.

Ceres
05-09-2015, 02:21 PM
"Thx, yes she is lovely Kitty with blades..
And You have only Talk to her?" Shredder (2012) ask.
He draw up his long sharp blades from his Tekkō-kagi.

SHredder: Now now, who is gonna conclude things which didn't happened? We really had just a nice talk, thats all. *nervous chuckle*

Krang crossed his arms smiling devilish.

Suddenly Krangs communicator rung up and his brother was on the other line.

Krang: Oh its my brother, wait a second. *puts on face-time* Alright, what is it? Is something wrong?

???: Nothings wrong sis ~ I just wanted to ask if you have more guests on your little vacation trip you planned. If yes i can give you an even better travel device as the old trailer i promised you. The new one i just bought and it was a truly cheap shot.

Shredder: SIS? Why is he calling you sis????

Krang: Shut up Shredder, not now. We talk later about...now for you, dearest brother...you stole it, don't you?

???: ...okay you got me. Yeah i stole it but its totally worth. Here i send you a picture!

Krang raised his brows and had to admit that it really was spaceous.

???: But for this i want a little gratitude Krangy, i want to join you and your friends on your journey.

The alien brain cringed at the thought and tried a way to coming out of this without harm.

Krang: Uhh well we got guests from a far away timeline and together with Bebop, Rocksteady, me and Shredder we are pretty full already so...

???: The more the merrier! I come over with the new vehicle. Stay tuned sis ~ *clack*

Krang: YOOOM, wait!!!

But it was too late. Krangs brother hung up and Krang crushed on the ground defeated.

Shredder: Again..why did he call you sister? Do you have something to tell me or the kids out there???

Krang: Not now! I am not in the mood for explaining.

Shredder: Come on, tell me...tell me.

Krang: For gods sake alright, i tell you. I was born as girl but never felt like that, so i changed myself into a guy. Happy now?

Shredder:...oh. *was the only thing he could say before he fainted*

Krang: Stop being so melodramatic already, its not that bad...you just was bossed around by a girl all the time in the body of a guy *groak* *laughter* Let us not waste any more time and go pack your stuff, as soon Yoom arrives here we will start to travel!

Shiro Kame
05-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Shiro just rolled her eyes before getting the pitcher of water on her tray for the guests. Pouring a cupful of water into a spare glass, she then dumped the contents of the glass onto Shredder to revive him.

Shiro: I'm not going to even comment about the sex change. We'd be getting nasty letters if I did calling us "Anti-gay" and "homophobic" if I said the wrong thing. *leaves to pack her things*

Fang Wolf
05-09-2015, 02:40 PM
Shredder:...oh. *was the only thing he could say before he fainted*

Witchpanther takes up the Sword of Tengu and loaded up a little energy flash and touching Shredder with the blade,
The Blue Flash goes through the shredder as a little shock.

"This will bring up Mr. dramatic!" Witchpanther says with Smile.

Ceres
05-09-2015, 03:04 PM
Witchpanther takes up the Sword of Tengu and loaded up a little energy flash and touching Shredder with the blade,
The Blue Flash goes through the shredder as a little shock.

"This will bring up Mr. dramatic!" Witchpanther says with Smile.

Shredder jolted out of his unconciousness and held his head having a huge headache.

Shredder: thank god it was just a dream. Yeah a bad bad dream.

Krang rolled with his eyes but said nothing.

Krang: Then get up and pack up. For you, the other Shredder, i hope you got a few things packed for yourself as you and your wife probably will come with us i guess.

The alien kicked his partners butt with a firm smack towards the Technodrome.

Krang: And don't forget your sun-screen. You know how easily you got a burned body. And at this time of the solar circle the sun is extremely harsh.

*puts out a sun umbrella*

Krang: Ah that is way better.

Fang Wolf
05-09-2015, 04:28 PM
Shredder (2012) noded to Krang.
"Yes, we come with you, Krang.
Oh, My son have get all we need." he says.

Wichpanther had packed with him all the things they need for a good vacation: UPF, blankets and umbrella.
"Time have fun, right?"

Shiro Kame
05-09-2015, 04:30 PM
Shiro finishes packing in half an hour, packing everything just in case anything goes wrong ranging from killer plants to having no electricity.

Fang Wolf
05-10-2015, 06:29 AM
"I look forward to sunbathe me. *Taking up her black sunglasses*
Ah, I have my bikini with me for the time like this." Lady Says and smile.

"But remember one thing, my dear.
Smear yourself with SPF "UPF" so you do not burn yourself.
You hear Krang about: The solar circle the sun is extremely harsh!"
Shredder (2012) says to Lady.

Ceres
05-10-2015, 08:56 AM
"I look forward to sunbathe me. *Taking up her black sunglasses*
Ah, I have my bikini with me for the time like this." Lady Says and smile.

"But remember one thing, my dear.
Smear yourself with SPF "UPF" so you do not burn yourself.
You hear Krang about: The solar circle the sun is extremely harsh!"
Shredder (2012) says to Lady.

Krang: Finally one incarnation of Shredder is actually listening to me *sigh* I waited 10 seasons for that.

Shredder: I am sure Lady you will look fine with your bathing suit...heh heh.

Krang punched Shredder in his side hissing words in an unknown language.

Shredder: What?

On the horizon a giant space-ship like vehicle suddenly showed up and landed in front of Krang and co. It waved up a lot of dirt and sand much to Krangs dismay, he was so sensitive around dirt...
Out of the cockpit emerged a purple colored Utrom which had a striking similarity with Krang, it was his older brother Yoom and he had a broad grin on his face.

Shredder: I think i see double already...there is another one like you...

Krang: of course, its my brother Yoom, you haven't met him yet. So i will introduce you.

Yoom came up to Krang and hugged him in a bone crushing hug. After he let him down the younger alien cleared his throat and introduced Yoom to the others around.

Krang: This is my older brother who will be so kind and will give us his space-ship for our little journey. Yoom, this is Shredder, my partner. Over there are another Shredder from another universe and his wife and son, then Shiro our mutant henchmen and not here but still there are bebop and rocksteady(wherever they may be now).

Yoom: A pleasure to meet yall mates.

Krang: Don't wonder yourself over his dialect...he has a weird fascination with Australia and learned to talk like them sort of...

Seeing Lady Nightmare he walked over nonchalantly and kissed her hand with an amourous look on his face.

Yoom: It's an honour mylady ~

Krang only rolled with his eyes. His brother was a hopeless romantic.

Shiro Kame
05-10-2015, 09:02 AM
Shiro: She's already married, Yoom-san. *points to 2012 Shredder as she does*

Ceres
05-10-2015, 09:08 AM
Shiro: She's already married, Yoom-san. *points to 2012 Shredder as she does*

Yoom looked kind of disappointed but had his smile back up again pretty soon.

Yoom: A dam'n shame i say ~. But you're lucky Shred-head, this pearl is a Grade A catch! *wink*

Krang: Aaalright, i hope the ship is ready?

Yoom: Readier as you may think dearest one. I even installed a dolby surround full HD audio system with speakers bigger as a fully grown human for maximal sound, and i got a lot of music in this baby here...

Shredder: Hooray...*totally desinterested more thinking of Lady in her bikini*

Yoom: Aalright, in the luggages i say, we set sail in a good half hour!

Krang: Just let me call for Rocksteady and Bebop, they're missing out the whole ordeal here!

Shiro Kame
05-10-2015, 09:11 AM
Shiro elbows Shredder: Get your mind on the she-shredder. She's married, and doing any moves on her could result in her husband slicing you in 2 and us not getting anything from them to help us.

Fang Wolf
05-10-2015, 01:22 PM
Shredder: I am sure Lady you will look fine with your bathing suit...heh heh.

"Oh, Thanks, Shredder (80)
I will Smear in me in, I hear what Krang said to. *Turn to Shredder (2012)* " Lady says.

Seeing Lady Nightmare he walked over nonchalantly and kissed her hand with an amourous look on his face.

Yoom: It's an honour mylady ~

"It's Honour meet you too, Yoom."
Lady says and smile under her mask..

Yoom: A dam'n shame i say
~. But you're lucky Shred-head, this pearl is a Grade A catch! *wink*

"Yes, she's beautiful rare Pearl as you says.." Shredder (2012) says with smile under mask.

Shredder: Hooray...*totally desinterested more thinking of Lady in her bikini*

Witchpanther look to Shredder (80).

Ceres
05-10-2015, 03:10 PM
"Oh, Thanks, Shredder (80)
I will Smear in me in, I hear what Krang said to. *Turn to Shredder (2012)* " Lady says.

"It's Honour meet you too, Yoom."
Lady says and smile under her mask..

"Yes, she's beautiful rare Pearl as you says.." Shredder (2012) says with smile under mask.

Witchpanther look to Shredder (80).

Shredder: What are you staring at??? I am a japanese guy, we can't help but being perverts, it lays in our nature you know? you should know as you're a japanese too. Besides, what is a bikini there for if he is not admired, eh?

Krang:...i could wear a bikini you know? At least the upper part *groak*

Shredder vomited on the ground.

Shredder: Sorry, must be the air around, no offense.

Krang: Grrrr *Krang kicked him in his very sensitive man spot*

Shredder: *pitiful groan*

Fang Wolf
05-10-2015, 03:30 PM
"Did that hurt? It's look hurt...Hehehe..:P" Witchpanther says with a smirk to Shredder (80)

Ceres
05-10-2015, 03:49 PM
"Did that hurt? It's look hurt...Hehehe..:P" Witchpanther says with a smirk to Shredder (80)

Shredder: v...very funny...ugh...what in blazes Krang?

Krang: It hasn't hit the wrong person i think. Now move your ass into the ship, or i kick you in it.

Shredder: *grumble* hopefully the pain will go away with the time...ugh...

Slowly he walked into the ship kind of crooked because of Krangs perfectly timed hit in his jewels.

Yoom watches both with amusement and patted Krangs shoulder.

Yoom: There there sis, everything is fine, no need to worry. He is just flirting with this lady over there, nothing more.

Krang: You think i care about if this dunderhead flirts with this woman? I could care less. I am an interdimensional warlord and in no need of any emotions at all. *huffs*

Yoom: What about John and Marsha?

Krang:.. they're a special case. Don't bring them up please.

He walked up to the ship and get in without saying anymore words.

Fang Wolf
05-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Lady, Witchpanther & Shredder (2012) go anboard to.

Witchpanther still smile to Shredder (80).

Shiro Kame
05-10-2015, 04:23 PM
Shiro looked at Shredder with a glare: I find that offensive, and I'm Canadian. Japanese are not perverts, they're actually extremely modest in public. They only reserve risque things for private.

Ceres
05-10-2015, 04:41 PM
Shiro looked at Shredder with a glare: I find that offensive, and I'm Canadian. Japanese are not perverts, they're actually extremely modest in public. They only reserve risque things for private.

Shredder: Oh be silent for heavens sake. Please, my whole body hurts by now and i am not suitable for long discussions now. I just say the truth.

Shiro Kame
05-10-2015, 04:43 PM
Shiro facepalms

Fang Wolf
05-10-2015, 04:50 PM
Lady Nigtmare sit down and begin to meditate under journey.
{{ -Her consciousness goes to the astral plane- }}

Shredder (2012) closes his eyes and try to rest during the trip.

Witchpanther ask Shredder (80): You like my Mother? *smirk*

Ceres
05-10-2015, 05:08 PM
Lady Nigtmare sit down and begin to meditate under journey.
{{ -Her consciousness goes to the astral plane- }}

Shredder (2012) closes his eyes and try to rest during the trip.

Witchpanther ask Shredder (80): You like my Mother? *smirk*

Shredder: I won't say anything on this matter or else Mother Shiro here gives me another lecture about righteousness and marital statuses which i am not too fond of.

Yoom: Are all inside? IF yes we start now. Hold on your seats, it will be a bit of a rough start as its kind of stormy atm.

Shiro Kame
05-10-2015, 05:11 PM
Shiro: I heard that!

Shiro rolled her eyes as she sat down.

Fang Wolf
05-10-2015, 05:14 PM
Witchpanther leaning back..
"Hehee, Have you still pain in you jewels?" Witchpanther asked Shredder (80).
He Take up the sword of tengu and polish the blade.

"Krang, how you meet Shredder (80)?" Witchpanther ask Krang.

Ceres
05-10-2015, 05:36 PM
Witchpanther leaning back..
"Hehee, Have you still pain in you jewels?" Witchpanther asked Shredder (80).
He Take up the sword of tengu and polish the blade.

"Krang, how you meet Shredder (80)?" Witchpanther ask Krang.

Shredder: Its alright by now, a little better...

Krang: It's been a hell of a long time. But i can remember it as it was yesterday. I came to this little mudball of a planet to conquer it and searched for a good ally to work with as i didn't want to do all the dirty work. Then i met Shredder in an abandoned alley talking with Bebop and Rocksteady, at this time they werent mutated yet but they were already working for Shredder. I watched him fighting and was surprised over his strenght and abilities for a pity human being.

*he paused*

Krang: I met up with him and told him my goals and asked him if he would be interested in joining forces with me. In exchange of vast technological power he agreed and we wanted to seal this deal with a little drink as it was a usual rite on earth. Said as done we ended in a small bar.

Shredder: *groan*

Krang: *ignoring Shredders moaning* As i said we crushed down there and made ourself wasted pretty much. At one point we both were so drunk we barely could think clear and then it happened. The next thing i remember waking up in an side alley of a street laying on Shredders chest, his upper body was naked...you can rime the rest for yourself i guess. Ever since we are partners in crime.

Shiro Kame
05-10-2015, 05:49 PM
Shiro quickly slammed her headphones on when Kraang began talking about his story, and trying to avoid having to hear squick that would give her nightmares for the rest of the entire vacation.

Fang Wolf
05-10-2015, 05:52 PM
"So you've been together since then, Krang?
Have you seen a cherry blossom, Shiro, Krang and Shredder (80)?" Witchpanther ask.

Shiro Kame
05-10-2015, 05:54 PM
Shiro: Cherry blossum? You mean the plant? Yeah, I even have a painting in my room. Why?

Ceres
05-11-2015, 04:02 AM
"So you've been together since then, Krang?
Have you seen a cherry blossom, Shiro, Krang and Shredder (80)?" Witchpanther ask.

Krang: Yes, ever since, don't ask me why though, i can't explain it why i kept this bumbling idiot around me all this time.

Shredder: Because without me you would be helpless. Thats why!

Krang: I still could kick your ass could i? To your question, as we visited Shredders mom a few months ago we saw a lot of them. They were beautiful, even i have to admit that.

Fang Wolf
05-11-2015, 06:30 AM
"Yes, They are beautiful, Krang.
Me and Karai used to watch every year at blossom." Witchpanther says.

Shiro Kame
05-11-2015, 08:28 AM
Shiro: Who's Karai? I don't think we have any of those in our dimension.

Fang Wolf
05-11-2015, 02:09 PM
Shiro: Who's Karai? I don't think we have any of those in our dimension.

"We have one Karai in our timeline." Witchpanther says.

Ceres
05-11-2015, 02:17 PM
"We have one Karai in our timeline." Witchpanther says.

Shredder: We have a Karai, better said we had, she left the Technodrome shortly after Krang and i created her from our DNA. She rebelled against us like the rest of our other 4 creations. IT was a top secret project of us which no one knew about, not even you, Shiro.

Krang: Children are ungrateful little bastards. You create them and they backstabbing you without mercy.

Shiro Kame
05-11-2015, 02:20 PM
Shiro: Well, that's human...ahem...sentient organism nature for ya.

Fang Wolf
05-11-2015, 02:22 PM
"Oh....Cool...
You make them in technical way....
I thought nobody did it, but I was wrong." Wichpanther says.

Ceres
05-11-2015, 02:31 PM
"Oh....Cool...
You make them in technical way....
I thought nobody did it, but I was wrong." Wichpanther says.

Shredder: The goal was to create the ultimate lifeform based on my strenght and Krangs brains bringing up enough power to beat the turtles once and for all. Well turned out she had too much brains for her own good.

Krang: She was half human and half Utrom so you can figure out how she looked like. And Karaii was strong, very strong and agile, the perfect fighter. And now she is gone...forever! She was like family! In a weird sense though *cough*

Fang Wolf
05-12-2015, 02:32 PM
Lady wakes up from her meditation and look to Krang, Shredder (80), Shiro, Shredder (2012) and Witchpanther..
"It was good for my soul to wander the astral plane for while." She says.

"ZzzZ.." Shredder (2012) snore little.

"You said that you had met another shredder before, Krang?" Witchpanther ask.

Ceres
05-13-2015, 04:27 AM
Lady wakes up from her meditation and look to Krang, Shredder (80), Shiro, Shredder (2012) and Witchpanther..
"It was good for my soul to wander the astral plane for while." She says.

"ZzzZ.." Shredder (2012) snore little.

"You said that you had met another shredder before, Krang?" Witchpanther ask.

Yoom: Is this whole meditation thing really working? I always thought it would be kind of esoteric nonsense, no offense though ~~ What have you seen there? I am curious!

Shredder: I could use some sleep too. I guess i will hit the sheets for a while.

Krang: Well i had met another Shredder yeah, must have been an ancestor of the other one i guess. Its been centuries ago, i can't remember anymore.

Fang Wolf
05-13-2015, 04:59 AM
Yoom: Is this whole meditation thing really working?
I always thought it would be kind of esoteric nonsense, no offense though ~~
What have you seen there? I am curious!

Yes, it works. I saw a lot of wandering souls of all who have died.
My ancestors, warrior from Both Hamato Yoshi Clan and The Foot Clans..
and many Utroms to.." Lady says to Yoom.

Ceres
05-13-2015, 05:14 AM
Yes, it works. I saw a lot of wandering souls of all who have died.
My ancestors, warrior from Both Hamato Yoshi Clan and The Foot Clans..
and many Utroms to.." Lady says to Yoom.

Yoom: Interesting, is there a possibility to learn this meditation and astral travelling? I have one or two people i would like to see who are already dead. One of them is Krang and my father, his name is Quanin. Did you seen him in your vision too?

Krang: Why do you want to see this bastard of an Utrom...you know how much he destroyed my life.

Yoom: Calm down, i have own business with him Krang, i am aware what father did to you.

He turned around to Lady Nightmare.

Yoom: So could you teach this technique to me? I would be grateful. Deal?

smiling the alien offered her a tentacle.

Shredder: Hey, did anyone thought of packing refreshments into the luggage?

Krang: We barely are traveling a half hour by now, you're already thirsty?

Fang Wolf
05-13-2015, 05:36 AM
Yoom: Interesting, is there a possibility to learn this meditation and astral travelling?
I have one or two people i would like to see who are already dead. One of them is Krang and my father, his name is Quanin.
Did you seen him in your vision too?

"What does your dad like? I saw many Utroms there.

When you meditate so leave your consciousness the body
and get into the astral plane as a soul.

Yes, I will learn to meditate, Yoom.
Deal." She shake her paw with his tentacle.

-Lady sits meditation position.- "Yoom, sit down as I do."

Ceres
05-13-2015, 07:07 AM
"What does your dad like? I saw many Utroms there.

When you meditate so leave your consciousness the body
and get into the astral plane as a soul.

Yes, I will learn to meditate, Yoom.
Deal." She shake her paw with his tentacle.

-Lady sits meditation position.- "Yoom, sit down as I do."

With some difficulty Yoom was able to do as Lady Nightmare said and sat down with his bubble walker in the same stance the woman was....

Yoom: Well he looks a lot like me and Krang, is dark purple in color and wears a crown of gold on his forehead. He also has a scar running down his face.

He said and started to close his eyes as he was instructed to do.

Yoom: Krang be so kind and take over the wheel why i am meditating here alright?

Krang: *grumble* *sat down on the steering wheel* If you meet father there, tell him he can hope that he don't met me when i die one day...because if i met him he is double dead! Tell him that.*snaring*

Fang Wolf
05-13-2015, 07:25 AM
"Yes, I have see him...at long range, Yoom"
Lady closed her eyes to.

-Her consciousness goes into Astral Plane-

"Shred-head (80) you can well join them?
You maybe meet you Shredder ancestors.." Witchpanther ask.

Ceres
05-13-2015, 07:30 AM
"Yes, I have see him...at long range, Yoom"
Lady closed her eyes to.

-Her consciousness goes into Astral Plane-

"Shred-head (80) you can well join them?
You maybe meet you Shredder ancestors.." Witchpanther ask.

Shredder: At my state of luck i met my old hag of great great grandmother. She was a beast and i was glad as she died. I don't use meditation as i see it as waste of time. I prefer to train my skills in combat as in silly travellings in some astral areas. The past is old, all that counts is the future.

Krang: Big words, Shredder. Still not enough to beat the turtles though...maybe you should meditate sometimes like Splinter does. It focus the mind on the important things.

Yoom: Oh man i feel it already!!!!! ~~~

and with a quiet sigh Yoom followed Lady Nightmare into the Astral Sphere.

Fang Wolf
05-13-2015, 07:41 AM
{{ In the Astral Plane "Astral Sphere". }}
Lady walking there with Yoom. (Both was shine souls)

{The Foot Clan's Ancient leaders:
Tengu Shredder start to looking on Yoom and Lady.}

- In Yoom's ship -
Witchpanther: I talk about Tengu Shredder! *Sight*
You are so "bunny" when it comes to try something new...

Ceres
05-13-2015, 07:51 AM
{{ In the Astral Plane "Astral Sphere". }}
Lady walking there with Yoom. (Both was shine souls)

{The Foot Clan's Ancient leaders:
Tengu Shredder start to looking on Yoom and Lady.}

- In Yoom's ship -
Witchpanther: I talk about Tengu Shredder! *Sight*
You are so "bunny" when it comes to try something new...

Shredder: I have my experiences with "anchestors" believe me. Its only a safety measurement.

In the Astral Plane:

Yoom: Wow, what a strange place, it really looks incredible!

Fang Wolf
05-13-2015, 07:59 AM
Shredder: I have my experiences with "anchestors" believe me. Its only a safety measurement.

Wichpanther look at Lady and Yoom.
"Hehee....Bunny...." He says to Shredder (80)

In the Astral Plane:

Yoom: Wow, what a strange place, it really looks incredible!

"Yes, I know....
I love this place...
It's like home for me..." Lady Says to Yoom.

Shiro Kame
05-13-2015, 08:30 AM
Shiro rolled her eyes at the words "Astral Plane." Shiro was more logical and realism-oriented. She didn't believe in monsters, yokai, gods, legends, or the super natural. She certainly didn't believe in communicating with the dead.

Ceres
05-13-2015, 12:07 PM
Shredder laid down and tried to close his eyes but always if he thought he could drift away the picture of Krang in the bikini came up and got him out of sleep.

Shredder: Screw my imagination!!!!!!!! Dogh...*clutched a pillow over his head.

Bebop got a fun in it to draw the said picture of Shredders horror and showed it to his boss(i take over these two for a while until the others may return) full of pride. Rocksteady surpressed a giggle and complimented his best friend on his artsy fartsy piece of work.

Shredder on the other hand screamed like a madman and threw his pillow on his two henchmen who appeared out of sudden from somewhere nobody knew.

Krang saw the picture and was everything but not amused.

He glared over these two mutants but decided to say nothing. He would keep his peace, those idiots would not destroy the so hard earned break from work.

Krang: Shiro be so kind and give me some of our beverages please.

Shiro Kame
05-13-2015, 12:15 PM
Shiro nods and starts to prepare the drinks, thirsty as well

Ceres
05-13-2015, 12:54 PM
Krang took the drink and took a sip of it, the chilling coolness was a welcoming sensation for the alien. He put the can down on a little sideboard and continued to steer the ship through Dimension X.

Yoom was totally gone away with Lady Nightmare and was slightly falling to his side, drooling a bit. He was not used to it after all!

Yoom: How long can we stay here? I still havent found my father and its been a while already since we entered this realm, or am i wrong?

in his words were a longing to meet an important part of his life again after such a long time. Well known what he had done but still, something made him not give up about.

Krang tapped Yoom slightly to wake him up but it was hopeless, he was so deep in meditation, he not even recognized the movement.

Shiro Kame
05-13-2015, 01:03 PM
Shiro took a sip of her ginger ale before making a comment on Yoom's lack of response.

Shiro: Geeze! What kind of drugs did they take, or is he just a heavy sleeper?

Fang Wolf
05-13-2015, 01:47 PM
Yoom was totally gone away with Lady Nightmare and was slightly falling to his side, drooling a bit. He was not used to it after all!

Yoom: How long can we stay here? I still havent found my father and its been a while already since we entered this realm, or am i wrong?

"Yoom, You can stay as long your consciousness is calm and strong.
I used to stay here for several hours. I have not seen my father, Chaos Shredder either.
But we will find both of our fathers.

-I have unclarified business with my dad too." Lady Says.

Ceres
05-13-2015, 02:14 PM
"Yoom, You can stay as long your consciousness is calm and strong.
I used to stay here for several hours. I have not seen my father, Chaos Shredder either.
But we will find both of our fathers.

-I have unclarified business with my dad too." Lady Says.

Yoom: It probably is uncount for but what exactly is your business with your old man? If you don't wanna tell its okay, i am not going to be pushy. Just curious.

His look glanced over the blurry landscapes and soft lights which emerged from every corner of this strange place. Just as he wanted to give up someone catched his interest. A familiar face.

Yoom: I think i found him...can i talk to him alone?

Fang Wolf
05-14-2015, 05:35 AM
Shiro took a sip of her ginger ale before making a comment on Yoom's lack of response.
Shiro: Geeze! What kind of drugs did they take, or is he just a heavy sleeper?

Witchpanther noded. "It's Yoom okay or?"
*turn to Shredder (80)* "Nightmares?" he ask.

Shredder (2012) snore..."ZzZzZ.."

Yoom: It probably is uncount for
but what exactly is your business with your old man? If you don't wanna tell its okay,
i am not going to be pushy. Just curious.

"My old man has abused me difficulty with his blades of chaos.
So I have my whole body covered in scars after his blades....

In his tradition, a Leader will be strong - Pain should be your friend.
I'll lead the Foot Clan after him so, he must train me to be perfect Leader of the Foot..

I trained hard all my life - My Body is strong and painless after LONG life painful training by my old man.
I just want to tear his soul for all he has hurt me." Lady says to Yoom.

His look glanced over the blurry landscapes and soft lights which emerged from
every corner of this strange place. Just as he wanted to give up someone catched his interest. A familiar face.

Yoom: I think i found him...can i talk to him alone?

"Yes, of course.." Lady says and Leave them Alone.

Ceres
05-14-2015, 12:23 PM
Witchpanther noded. "It's Yoom okay or?"
*turn to Shredder (80)* "Nightmares?" he ask.

Shredder (2012) snore..."ZzZzZ.."

"My old man has abused me difficulty with his blades of chaos.
So I have my whole body covered in scars after his blades....

In his tradition, a Leader will be strong - Pain should be your friend.
I'll lead the Foot Clan after him so, he must train me to be perfect Leader of the Foot..

I trained hard all my life - My Body is strong and painless after LONG life painful training by my old man.
I just want to tear his soul for all he has hurt me." Lady says to Yoom.

"Yes, of course.." Lady says and Leave them Alone.

Yoom nodded his understanding and was on his way to his father with a bad feeling inside his mind.

In the meanwhile outside the Sphere:

Shredder took over the wheel for now to give Krang a break. Said brain was joining his brother and sat on the ground looking at Yoom.
An arm was wandering up to Yooms upper tentacles touching it. Krang was able to see what was going on even without being in trance. He simply closed his eyes and concentrated himself on Yooms brain activity.

Shredder: Hey, what are you doing?

He got no answer, Krang was far too concentrated. Shrugging it off Shredder turned around to face Bebop and Rocksteady who started to goof off because of boredom. A daring finger later both stopped their tomfoolery and sat down like submissive little dogs.

Shredder: Move one muscle for the next hour and you're done for. For once try to act like your age for heavens sake.

Shiro Kame
05-14-2015, 12:27 PM
Shiro: I'm not sure, but I think their mutations resulted in either sanity slippage or brain damage, or maybe both.

Ceres
05-14-2015, 12:35 PM
Shiro: I'm not sure, but I think their mutations resulted in either sanity slippage or brain damage, or maybe both.

Shredder: Probably both....i came to a point where i not really care anymore. 10 Seasons and over 193 episodes took a toll on me. Well technically only 8 Seasons but you know what i mean.

Fang Wolf
05-15-2015, 11:07 AM
Witchpanther Saki: We have two look alike this to...*point to Bebop and Rocksteady*
But their name is Anton Zeck and Ivan Steranko.
And they not brain damage like those two.

Shiro Kame
05-15-2015, 11:41 AM
Shiro: Really? What are they? Still a couple of street thugs?

Ceres
05-15-2015, 04:37 PM
Witchpanther Saki: We have two look alike this to...*point to Bebop and Rocksteady*
But their name is Anton Zeck and Ivan Steranko.
And they not brain damage like those two.

Shredder: Can we trade???

Fang Wolf
05-16-2015, 04:52 AM
Shredder: Can we trade???

"Hahaha, Why?" Witchpanther ask.

Shiro: Really? What are they? Still a couple of street thugs?

"Yes, They are kind of Street Thugs.
Ivan Steranko know my father in 10 year...
Anton Zeck working for Steranko." Witchpanther says.

Ceres
05-16-2015, 07:45 AM
"Hahaha, Why?" Witchpanther ask.

"Yes, They are kind of Street Thugs.
Ivan Steranko know my father in 10 year...
Anton Zeck working for Steranko." Witchpanther says.

Shredder: Well if they are really actually competent we could use them. Maybe then we could beat those blasted Shellbags once and for all!

Fang Wolf
05-16-2015, 07:52 AM
Shredder: Well if they are really actually competent we could use them. Maybe then we could beat those blasted Shellbags once and for all!

"Yeah, they are strong and clever to.
They have beat up our Timeline Shellbugs easily...
- They are in my Timeline 2012 -

Hehe, But their loyalty is most to my mother. *for both love her for she is beautiful shredder.*
They fear my father so they obey him as loyal dogs.."

Ceres
05-17-2015, 04:01 AM
"Yeah, they are strong and clever to.
They have beat up our Timeline Shellbugs easily...
- They are in my Timeline 2012 -

Hehe, But their loyalty is most to my mother. *for both love her for she is beautiful shredder.*
They fear my father so they obey him as loyal dogs.."

Shredder: So they are not that much different then i think. Just with more intelligence...oh well. *his look felt on Lady Nightmare and the sleeping corps on the ground*

Shredder: They're still in this astral plane? What they are doing there for blazes!?

Fang Wolf
05-31-2015, 04:12 PM
Lady Nighmare return back from astral plane.
"So when we arrive?" She asked Krang.

Witchpanther look at Yoom.
"It's he still in astral plane?" He asked.

Ceres
06-01-2015, 07:13 AM
Just as Shredder ended his sentence Yoom jolted up from his sleeping position with a look of pure horror on his face followed by Krang who also got catapulted back from the Astral Plane.

Krang and Yoom were pale as a sheet of paper. The older brain gathered his mind faster and stand up a little stiff.

Yoom: He lied Krang, it's not possible for him to coming back.

Krang: Of course not. He is dead for good.

If he was so sure why he had such a bad feeling about it? It gave him a migraine again.

Yoom: I need a drink, want some too, Krang?

Krang: I`m in. Give me a double shot.

Both brains sat down on the ground pouring down a whole bottle of sake that was on board much to Shredders dismay.

Shredder: This was my best sake! For gods sake, these bottles costed me a ton of money!!!

clutching his hands over his head Shredder tried to get his sake back.

Krang: Get off, we need that now. You can have some too! Here, we will share. What the question belongs how long we will need, it could be a good hour or more by now. I don't know. But we have to be very close already so it can't take much longer.

Fang Wolf
06-01-2015, 08:13 AM
Witchpanther asked Krang & Yoom: Can I get a drink to?

Lady sitting in the corner on ship - she was quiet after her traveling in the astral plane.
And she feel horrible astral pain after the old man's blade in her soul.

Shredder (2012) still sleeping.

Shiro Kame
06-01-2015, 08:27 AM
Shiro raised a brow at Yoom and Krang's actions after coming out of the astral plane.

Ceres
06-02-2015, 07:44 AM
Shiro raised a brow at Yoom and Krang's actions after coming out of the astral plane.

Krang: And what do you looking at? You look as you could use a cup of sake too. *hic*

Yoom: Krang, you're drunk. Stop talking*snort*. (he was pretty much the same, only less mean)

Shredder: my sake...my precious....all gone...*cry*

Fang Wolf
06-02-2015, 08:12 AM
Wichpanther was looking at in (Lady, Shredder (2012) and WP) packing after Sake.
"Oh, I find Bottle with Sake." He says and open the bottle.

Shiro Kame
06-02-2015, 08:27 AM
Shiro: I don't drink. *heads to another part of the trailer*

Ceres
06-02-2015, 09:50 AM
Wichpanther was looking at in (Lady, Shredder (2012) and WP) packing after Sake.
"Oh, I find Bottle with Sake." He says and open the bottle.

Krang: Give it here, Gimme gimme gimme!!!

making grabby tentacles at the bottle Krang jumped up on Witchpanther and tried to get the sake bottle. Shredder joined in but to rescue the last bottle of sake for the sake of himself.

Shredder: No, not this time, the last one belongs to me, the Shredder!!!!

Krang: Get off Saki *hic*.

Yoom: *lies on the ground drunken as hell*

Fang Wolf
06-02-2015, 11:35 AM
Shredder (2012) awakened up from his sleep by all the fuss, He see bottle of Sake.
"That's my sake!!!!" He roar - He draw up his long sharp blades from his Tekkō-kagi.

Shiro Kame
06-02-2015, 11:48 AM
Shiro watches from a far away table, playing on her phone.

Shiro: They're f***ed.

Fang Wolf
06-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Witchpanther turn to Shredder (2012). "Uhm...You will share to me, right?"

Ceres
06-03-2015, 02:24 PM
Shredder (2012) awakened up from his sleep by all the fuss, He see bottle of Sake.
"That's my sake!!!!" He roar - He draw up his long sharp blades from his Tekkō-kagi.

Shredder: OH no, nonononononono not you too!!!!!!! I will defense this bottle with my life!!!!

*threw himself on Shredder2k12 trying in vain to stop him from reaching the sake bottle.*

Krang: ITS MINEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Shredder: NO ITS NOT.

Shiro watches from a far away table, playing on her phone.

Shiro: They're f***ed.

Shredder:*panting* WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING LIKE THIS? HELP ME SHIRO! I DEMAND YOUR HELP!

Witchpanther turn to Shredder (2012). "Uhm...You will share to me, right?"
Shredder threw him a death look.

Shredder: Dont even dare to ask. *hiss*

Shiro Kame
06-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Shiro: Sorry, I'm not suicidal. You're on your own.

Fang Wolf
06-03-2015, 02:44 PM
Lady's Celestial Black Panther's agility - she caught bottle of Sake in air.
And She stopped the bottle inside her armor (In her BH). "Mine..."

Shredder 2012 Jump on Shredder (80)
"How dare you say at my sake is your.." Puts the long blade under his throat.

Witchpanther snarl. "Mom.."

Ceres
06-03-2015, 04:18 PM
Lady's Celestial Black Panther's agility - she caught bottle of Sake in air.
And She stopped the bottle inside her armor (In her BH). "Mine..."

Shredder 2012 Jump on Shredder (80)
"How dare you say at my sake is your.." Puts the long blade under his throat.

Witchpanther snarl. "Mom.."

Shredder:*sweatdropping* No hard feelings, heh heh heh...my sake is your sake...let's share i say...uh okay?

Krang threw himself right into Shredder2k12 face and in his drunken stupor tried to suffocate the stronger Metalhead.

Krang: Nobody treats my boyfriend like that, only i have the right to do so!!!!! *drunken slurr*

Shredder: KRANG FOR GODS SAKE, quotes like this are the reason why people thing we're a married couple!!!!

Krang:*with tearful voice* b...but i did this for youuuuu!!!*hic*

Shredder: *gulp* you really should sleep a little until we arrive. Its the best for all of us...

looking nervously up to the other Shredder, he tried to escape the others sharp blades.

Fang Wolf
06-03-2015, 04:34 PM
Lady sit down and look to others.
"Now I keep it save from all of you..in my armor.." *smile*

Shredder try to get Krang off from his Face. "Get off me.."
Witchpanther go to Lady. "Mom, Give my sake back."

Shiro Kame
06-03-2015, 05:14 PM
Shiro looks on, raising a brow.

Shiro: [Weird family...]

Fang Wolf
06-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Lady smile under her mask, she picked up a straw
and put it in the bottle of Sake as she has in her armor.
- Hope nobody sees at she drinks from the bottle. -

Shiro Kame
06-04-2015, 02:16 PM
Shiro: What's with everyone and sake? It's just a drink, and an alcoholic one at that...

Ceres
06-05-2015, 05:39 AM
Shiro: What's with everyone and sake? It's just a drink, and an alcoholic one at that...

Shredder: Amateurs like you just don't understand the truly remarkable and delicious quality of this beverage. Its a traditional japanese drink and just overly awesome so don't come with this disrespect for this masterpiece of beverage.

Krang: I think i am going to *urgh*

Shredder: No, please not. Just after i finished my awesome speak about sake here!

Shredder looks at Lady and how she drinks from the bottle, he bit his lip and wanted to get the bottle at once but didn't dare to reach it because of his other version who was still glaring at him.

Fang Wolf
06-05-2015, 06:43 AM
Shredder looks at Lady and how she drinks from the bottle, he bit his lip and wanted to get the bottle at once but didn't dare to reach it because of his other version who was still glaring at him.

Witchpanther Saki look at Shredder (80).
"You so want to drink this sake, do you? *look at him*

Hehee, Why do not you ask Mommy to share? :P
I think she like you...Saki. :tlol:

Oh, I take care about Bladed Daddy here.."
*take up Sword of Tengu*

Ceres
06-05-2015, 07:05 AM
Witchpanther Saki look at Shredder (80).
"You so want to drink this sake, do you? *look at him*

Hehee, Why do not you ask Mommy to share? :P
I think she like you...Saki. :tlol:

Oh, I take care about Bladed Daddy here.."
*take up Sword of Tengu*

Shredder had the most grateful look on his face as Witchpanther said these words.

Shredder: heh heh if thats the way...Lady, may i allowed to take a sip? *he smiles at her*

Fang Wolf
06-05-2015, 07:07 AM
Shredder had the most grateful look on his face as Witchpanther said these words.

Shredder: heh heh if thats the way...Lady, may i allowed to take a sip? *he smiles at her*

Lady look up to him.
"Sure.." she says with smile on her lips.

Ceres
06-05-2015, 07:19 AM
Lady look up to him.
"Sure.." she says with smile on her lips.

Krang was fed up with Shredders demeanour by now and got the opportunity to jump right into Ladys cleavage leaving Shredder back with his mouth wide open.

Shredder: What in blazes? Krang, get the hell out of there.

Krang: If i am drunk already i can give me the last *hic* shot anyway. So stop nagging.

Shredder: You don't have to be jealous just because this fine lady over here likes me.

Krang: JEALOUS? BAH.

Fang Wolf
06-05-2015, 07:32 AM
Lady was shocked by Krang jumped in there.
"What in hell...." She says *flushed in her face*

Witchpanther turn his head to Shredder (80), Krang och Lady.
Shredder (2012) snarl as wild Tiger.

Shiro Kame
06-05-2015, 01:42 PM
Shiro facepalmed: THAT did not just happen...

Fang Wolf
06-06-2015, 12:43 PM
"What you doing, Krang!? :o"
Witchpanther called when he see what krang doing.

Shiro Kame
06-06-2015, 12:46 PM
Shiro sighs and gets up to go to the bathroom for a shower. She did not want to see the gruesome outcome that would soon occur.

Ceres
06-06-2015, 05:33 PM
Shredder: I profusely apologize for my partners actions here...he is just drunk as hell... *beet-red* Krang, that is enough! *he said mostly embarrassed, trying to fix the situation and to keep danger out*

He walked up to Lady and grabbed Krang by his ganglias.

Krang: LEMME GOOOOOOO TRAITOR! TRAITOR!!!!

Shredder: Stop screaming for gods sake!

Shiro Kame
06-06-2015, 05:37 PM
Shiro locked the door in the bathroom and began to have her shower

Fang Wolf
06-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Shredder: I profusely apologize for my partners actions here...he is just drunk as hell... *beet-red* Krang, that is enough! *he said mostly embarrassed, trying to fix the situation and to keep danger out*

He walked up to Lady and grabbed Krang by his ganglias.

Krang: LEMME GOOOOOOO TRAITOR! TRAITOR!!!!

Shredder: Stop screaming for gods sake!

Lady Nightmare was still embarrassed.
"He Jump in my armor....." she says with embarrassed voice.

Witchpanther Saki keeps Shredder (2012) in check with the sword of Tengu.
Shredder (2012) still growls, His growling becomes higher.

Ceres
06-06-2015, 05:58 PM
Lady was still embarrassed.
"He He Jump in my armor....." she says with embarrassed voice.

Witchpanther Saki keeps Shredder (2012) in check with the sword of Tengu.
Shredder (2012) still growls, His growling becomes higher.

Shredder grinned embarrassed and took Krang under his arm carrying him away in one of the rooms of the spacy space trailer.

He hissed:

Shredder: Now you sleep, understand? I don't want to hear any further sound until you're halfway sober again.

Krang: Why you are so mean to me Shreeeeeedder....*he sobbed* At least *hic* stay with meeeeeeeee *grabby arms reached towards Shredder who shrugged them off blushing.

Shredder: Sleep, now. I see for you later.

He turned around to Shredder(2k12) and Lady. he bowed towards Lady and again apologized for the behaviour of his partner.

Fang Wolf
06-07-2015, 07:44 AM
Shredder grinned embarrassed and took Krang under his arm carrying him away in one of the rooms of the spacy space trailer.

He hissed:

Shredder: Now you sleep, understand? I don't want to hear any further sound until you're halfway sober again.

Krang: Why you are so mean to me Shreeeeeedder....*he sobbed* At least *hic* stay with meeeeeeeee *grabby arms reached towards Shredder who shrugged them off blushing.

Shredder: Sleep, now. I see for you later.

He turned around to Shredder(2k12) and Lady. he bowed towards Lady and again apologized for the behaviour of his partner.

Lady still embarrassed after what Krang did..
"You need a leash on your partner...." she says.

Shredder (2012) still growls.
Witchpanther have still control over Shredder (2012) with Sword of Tengu.

Ceres
06-07-2015, 09:46 AM
Lady still embarrassed after what Krang did..
"You need a leash on your partner...." she says.

Shredder (2012) still growls.
Witchpanther have still control over Shredder (2012) with Sword of Tengu.

Shredder: well normally he is the more settled down character from us two. But he is drunk now so Krang is not at his right senses i am afraid. But he is asleep for now so no more cleavage danger to fear mylady. *bows*

Bebop: Hey boss! I think we're finally at this holiday island thingy!

Shredder:*lit up* Ahh good news for once.

Fang Wolf
06-07-2015, 09:53 AM
Shredder: well normally he is the more settled down character from us two. But he is drunk now so Krang is not at his right senses i am afraid. But he is asleep for now so no more cleavage danger to fear mylady. *bows*

Bebop: Hey boss! I think we're finally at this holiday island thingy!

Shredder:*lit up* Ahh good news for once.

"Yeah! Sun here I'm Come!" *He turn to Shredder (2012)*
"Cheer up now sunshine.." Witchpanther says.

Shredder (2012) snarl little low.

Lady begin to cheer up.
"Oh, But now will we have fun holiday island..." she says with smile.

Ceres
06-07-2015, 09:58 AM
"Yeah! Sun here I'm Come!" *He turn to Shredder (2012)*
"Cheer up now sunshine.." Witchpanther says.

Shredder (2012) snarl little low.

Lady begin to cheer up.
"Oh, But now will we have fun holiday island..." she says with smile.

"Thats the right mood to set up! Lets have fun!" Shredder said.

"Uhh what about Krang boss?" Bebop asked.

"Let him sleep for a while. The same goes for his brother. We better let them rest or else this holiday could get worse pretty fast. *looks over to Lady*"

"I Wanna go to the slides first!!!!" Rocksteady said giddy to finally break free. Bebop joined in and both ran outside as they docked on.

"These guys, worse as kids. But they are right, we should have fun!"

Fang Wolf
06-07-2015, 10:07 AM
Wp, Lady and Shredder (2012) go outside ship.
"Let have fun now.." Witchpanther says with smile.

-Little later-
Witchpanther Unpack Parasol and a blanket.
Lady change to her bikini. *She puts her armor on their (WP, Lady & OS "2012") packaging.*

Ceres
06-07-2015, 11:04 AM
Wp, Lady and Shredder (2012) go outside ship.
"Let have fun now.." Witchpanther says with smile.

-Little later-
Witchpanther Unpack Parasol and a blanket.
Lady change to her bikini. *She puts her armor on their packaging.*

Shredder put on his best swimming trunks, put on pink colored sun shades and pulled out a huge blanket. He laid down with his arms crossed behind his head.

Bebop and Rocksteady were not far away from them, messing up some girls bathing time.

"It's pretty hot here huh?" Shredder said, a side glance fell towards Ladys bikini. He quickly turned around, closing his eyes enjoying the relaxing situation.

"Put on some sunscreen you imbeciles, the sun burns a hole in your skin if not!" Shredder joked and called after his two henchmutants. He put on some sunscreen on himself beforehand just in case.

"I promised such things, haven't i my friends?"

Back in the Ship:

Yoom was slowly waking up, rubbing his head confused. He had a mighty hangover. Looking for his brother Krang he recognized that everyone had left. Only the shower was running which confused Yoom.

"Krang?" he get up to search for his brother and soon found him sleeping like a baby inside one of the beds.

"Oh boy...i guess we shot us up pretty much. We must be at the island by now. "

The shower stopped and Yoom turned around.

Shiro Kame
06-07-2015, 02:59 PM
Shiro: Aw, man! Are we out of water?! My hair's still soaped up!

Shiro was not pleased that the shower stopped since she was finally in a good mood on this whole darn trip.

Ceres
06-07-2015, 03:04 PM
Shiro: Aw, man! Are we out of water?! My hair's still soaped up!

Shiro was not pleased that the shower stopped since she was finally in a good mood on this whole darn trip.

"Is anybody in there?" Yoom asked carefully knocking on the door waiting for an answer.

He tried to open the door.

"Where are the others????"

Shiro Kame
06-07-2015, 03:06 PM
Shiro: Don't you dare open that door!!

Ceres
06-07-2015, 03:19 PM
Yoom was taken back by the rather angry tone that he just recieved. The voice was clearly female so he guessed it must have been the female henchman of the Shredder.

"I am sorry, i will wait outside. But do you know where the others are by any chance? They are gone and i can't find them!"

In the meanwhile Krang was waking up with a giant hangover.

"Stop screaming...my head is bursting...oghh...." Krang said crawling out of his bed. It was a pitiful sight.

"Ah you're already awake huh? Good, the others seem to be gone already."

"What? Without us? I bet that was Shredders idea....if i get this chumbucket of a partner..." Krang cracked his tentacles in anger, doubling his headache.

He saw that Yoom was close to the bathroom door and tilted his head.

"Is Shiro still in there? She was showering for what, an hour? SHIRO, GET OUT ASAP.

"I think she run out of water and she isn't not finished yet i guess."

"I don't care, she is not the only one who needs the bathroom *burp* Ohghh.."

"Maybe you should lay down again bro..."

Krang jumped forwards with an incredible speed ramming against the door.

"KRANG! Stop that, you destroy the door!"